Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL Scores 2020

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

breaking news

the donald has reneged on amy coney barrett and has decided to nominate nick foles instead

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2020 1:41PM

You know it's a very bad year for the New York Giants when Michael Strahan, the ultimate Giants homer TV personality, says the best thing about the Giants' season is that there are only 14 games left in the season.

In the meantime, the Atlanta "Foldcons" just blew a 16 point lead in the fourth quarter and lost to the Bears. Nick Folds led the comeback for the Bears. That's right Eagles fans, Nick Folds.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

you know what they say about ties

it's like stevek french kissing carson wentz

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    breaking news

the donald has reneged on amy coney barrett and has decided to nominate nick foles instead

Now did you have to look up her name or did you know it? If you knew it then consider me impressed!

• Options

Bengals really need to get Burrow some help on the O-line. 8 sacks!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about Buffalo's fighting Bills, taking the Rams down.

Bills - 35
    Rams - 32

• Options

The Patriots took down the Raiders.

Patriots - 36
    Raiders - 20

Yeah, I'm on a roll with my picks.

• Options

no team in the past 20 years has blown two 15-point, fourth-quarter leads in the same season

atlanta took care of that in 7 days

that's a special kind of suckage

• Options

No matter how far you are down to Atlanta, you know that you are still in the game.

The Eagles blew a big lead in the first game with the Washington team. I wonder if the Eagles and Atlanta have a game scheduled this year? It will a contest to see which one can avoid winning.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

A team could take the first 3 quarters of the game off and still beat Atlanta. Pure trash.

A Falcons fan listening to his team play...

• Options
    edited September 27, 2020 3:52PM

I'm watching Dallas vs Seattle. The Cowboys just scored, the Seahawks lead 30-22.

• Options

Seattle is down by 1 point with two minutes to go in the game. Seattle has the ball in Dallas territory. Here we go!

• Options

Damn, touchdown Seahawks!

• Options

Seattle gets the 2 point conversion. Seahawks lead 38-31 with 1:47 to go in the game. Dallas will get one last drive.

• Options

Prescott throws an interception, Seahawks win 38-31.

Meanwhile in Dallas...

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another clean sweep Sunday. I need to lay off Monday and Thursday when I’m just guessing.
    Season total +695

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Oh no, I'm being forced to watch the Browns game! Help!

Do you know how to stream out of market games? If you don't and you want to know, message me.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Do you know how to stream out of market games? If you don't and you want to know, message me.

Oh, you mean online?

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh, you mean online?

Yes.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh, you mean online?

Yes.

Yeah, I didn't think about that, that's a great idea! I did that with the college football playoff this past season. Thank you for the idea!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh, you mean online?

Yes.

Yeah, I didn't think about that, that's a great idea! I did that with the college football playoff this past season. Thank you for the idea!

No problem. Let me know....

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh, you mean online?

Yes.

It will be all good next weekend. ;)

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh, you mean online?

Yes.

It will be all good next weekend. ;)

🙏

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Falcons just suck, bets on coach firing this week?

• Options

• Options

How the Ravens look against the Chiefs tonight...

• Options

The Chiefs would like to remind everyone they're still the team to beat in the AFC, not the Ravens.

ESPN pregame announcers who all picked a Ravens' victory, this applies to you especially.
    They went a cumulative 0-4 by picking the Ravens.

And Lamar Jackson with 3.4 yards per pass attempt, what's up with that!
    Lamar those aren't MVP numbers, looks like Russell Wilson is going to be MVP this year.

• Options

See my 100 posts about Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray. For the last 20 years The talking heads have been trying to convince us this is the way of the future.
    Who you want down 14? Rogers? Mahomes? Allen? You ain’t picking Murray or Jackson.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Just look at this, you've got 50 Ravens players on him and you still can't bring him down.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    The Browns are beating Washington 17-7.

A show of hands please from the people that care...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

I thought Baltimore was going to take the Chiefs down for some reason. I guess that’s why I do t bet NFL 🤷‍♂️ And yea Atlanta gives new meaning to snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. Why has Dan Quin not been fired yet?

• Options

@perkdog said:
    I thought Baltimore was going to take the Chiefs down for some reason. I guess that’s why I do t bet NFL 🤷‍♂️ And yea Atlanta gives new meaning to snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. Why has Dan Quin not been fired yet?

I'm glad the Chiefs vs Ravens wasn't part of the picks contest, it would have been a loss for me. I certainly expected more from the Ravens.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Something is off with Mahomes this year. He's only on pace for a measly 48 touchdowns through the air and just shy of 4800 yards.

• Options

@countdouglas said:
    Something is off with Mahomes this year. He's only on pace for a measly 48 touchdowns through the air and just shy of 4800 yards.

😂😂😂😂 I know, he's just not himself.

• Options

as good as Mahomes is, lest anyone forgets that he has the best collection of weaponry in the league.......bar none. stick him on the Jets and he'd rot. the scary part is that the team collectively looks better than last season. the defense is playing at a higher level and they've solidified the RB position with C E-H.

unless something unforeseen happens, everyone else is vying for 2nd and darin is going to be in a 7-month drunken stupor again next year............because the Chiefs are a well-oiled machine

• Options

Yea the Chiefs are stacked. I think they are on top followed by Seattle and actually Green Bay

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Yea the Chiefs are stacked. I think they are on top followed by Seattle and actually Green Bay

Remember the old saying. No team is as good or as bad as last week. Who gets hot and a bit of luck come playoffs. The New York Giants come to mind.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Right now it looks like Chiefs and Seatle are the class of the league. New England has to go to Kansas City this week. That will drop them to 2 and 2.

The only way to beat Kansas City is control the ball and keep Patrict Mahomes on the sidelines.

• Options

I'm getting ready for some football here people! I'll be having two burgers, chips, and ice cold Coca Cola for lunch. Of course, any leftovers will automatically go to the raccoons that live in the woods behind us.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2020 10:11AM

The Bucs take the opening drive right down the field for a Brady passing TD.

• Options

Dang, the Chargers answered quickly. This should be a doozy of a game!

• Options

Chargers came right back with a 53yd TD bomb.

• Options

Brady just threw a pick six.

• Options

Brady with the Pick 6...Doh! Four pick 6’s thrown in his last 6 games. :#

• Options
    edited October 4, 2020 10:34AM

@erikthredd said:

I'm taking new admissions into the Drew Brees CU Forum Fan Club for anyone interested in joining? All it takes to join is for you to send me your choice of any Michael Jordan PSA graded card. B)

This enrollment special is only good until Tom Brady throws his next Pick 6 so act now. ;)

The Drew Brees CU Forum Fan Club enrollment special has officially ended. ;)

• Options

The Chargers defense is aggressive today, Brady took a shot.

• Options
    edited October 4, 2020 10:58AM

Am I seeing this correctly? I'll be damned, my Panthers are actually beating the Cardinals by a score of 14-0.

• Options

Bucs not looking to good in this first half.

• Options

No, the Bucs aren''t looking so good, but I wouldn't count Brady out just yet. He knows how to get to Disneyworld, he's been there before!

• Options

Touchdown Bucs, there back in it. Just like that, BatBrady strikes.