Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone want to share their new purchases?

Comments

• WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mrweaseluv said:
    Being a big Large Cent collector, you can bet I'm drooling over that 04.. damn few to be seen never mind "had" Awesome pickup @WilliamF

I know all too well! Its taken me quite a while to build up to buying one of these and I was thinking id have to just bite the bullet and go for an MS63 restrike @$1,500 or so online but I am much happier with this circulated one and the price was a little more acceptable at just a hair over $950... Since I sold my wreath cent a bit ago this is now the single most expensive coin in my collection 😬

My lil pickup for my everyman 19th century type set hardly compares... but I did manage to get it for under list lol

Hey nothing to be sneezed at there! Thats a nice one in 58, my no cents 1883 is VG at best ;)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• PaulM141985PaulM141985 Posts: 34 ✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2022 2:55AM

Last interesting triple premiere in Mint of Gdansk

@JWP said:

Wow, sweet pickups!

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• JWPJWP Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WilliamF Thanks, I'm trying to refocus on silver/gold/ and the coins in the 1800's. This forum has been very good to me. :)B):)

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

@JWP said:
    @WilliamF here's a few more that I acquired in the last couple of months.

nobody said coin collecting was inexpensive

Go big or go home I guess!! :lol:
    Are those for a type set? If so you're setting the bar pretty high, that's gonna be a whale of a set! :)

@Mrweaseluv said:
    a VERY exciting addition for the $20 Large cent set.....
    1813!!!!!!! Sorry sellers pic's are a bit crappy but I'm 99% convinced it's a 13 and for 20 bucks well worth the risk lol

>
    Sweet! It's been a little bit since you added one to the set hasn't it? They're so much harder to find at that price point now than they were even 2-4 years ago... :(

• bp777bp777 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭✭

• ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pcgscacgold said:
    Last Friday Northeast Numismatics put up a bunch of Dan Carr items. It was a feeding frenzy for sure. Came out with a few.

Have always wanted the O/S on 1921 Peace Dollar and added the 1805 to go with the Half Eagle I posted.

Now I will watch for the 1805 O/S on Bust dollar.

Congrats. Keystone pieces to be sure.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pcgscacgold said:
    My first Ike's from Dan Carr.

Dagnabbit . . . . . . . .

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file