Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

Remember it well.
    Early 70's on liberty from Charlestown Navy yard where my ship was undergoing retro fit.
    USS FISKE DD 842
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

@1630Boston said:

Remember it well.
    Early 70's on liberty from Charlestown Navy yard where my ship was undergoing retro fit.
    USS FISKE DD 842
    Wayne

Had to walk through it at about 10 years old to get to Tufts Dental School :#

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

A bunch of half-dollars went into a bar... it was a silver bullion bar.
    Not all of them made it in. 10% of them were not "refined enough" and were excluded.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston.... Been there many times (early '60's) and survived... some interesting stories though, especially one. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ken
  • Options

Why do coin edges go to school?
    So they can learn to reed.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

@WAYNEAS said:
    The mint has disclosed that they have identified the the ring leader who keeps crashing their order site.
    They have not offered a reward for apprehending same but want you to know that he soon will be looking for future employment. Here he is processing orders.

Wayne

I thought he was banging out proofs.

• Options

@moursund said:

@WAYNEAS said:
    The mint has disclosed that they have identified the the ring leader who keeps crashing their order site.
    They have not offered a reward for apprehending same but want you to know that he soon will be looking for future employment. Here he is processing orders.

Wayne

I thought he was banging out proofs.

No, just banging out orders.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:
    ...the morning after

Wayne

LOL! I'm thinkin' the afternoon of - that's why they were so pissed at night when you tried to walk across their bridge!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

My favorite joke from last year:

Why was the lizard embarrassed to go to the doctor?
    He had a reptile dysfunction.

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

Wayne

That guy needs to be holding up a coin purchase 😂

• Options

@hammer1 said:
    For years we have been coming up to the woods to go hiking. This mailbox is our half-way marker. The old rusty box is nailed to an oak that has to be 150 years old. Last weekend, passing it by I decided to open the box to see if anything was inside. After all, there isn’t even a house nearby to which it could possibly serve anyway. Any home it serviced was long ago torn down I’m sure. I noticed an ancient letter inside as you can see in the picture. I looked at the post mark date and it said July 7, 1903. Due to age and moisture the addressee on the envelope was not readable, so I opened up the envelope hoping to find some local history and a good story I could share with you. Here is what the letter inside said. “We have been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty.”

... thought this was going to be a 1903 mint set...

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@WAYNEAS said:

Wayne

Wondering if those vampires are related...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file