Home Sports Talk

NFL scores

Comments

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope someone manages to PLUNGE in for a touchdown!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:
    Hope someone manages to PLUNGE in for a touchdown!

So far, the Eagles have The Dallas offense STOPPED UP.😂😂😂😂

Yes The Cowgirls are TANKING!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

Only clockwise spin moves count.

If the Eagles score again, they might be able to close the LID on this one!

The winning terd.......er, team floats to the top of the division.

The Cowgals are going down the drain!

😂😂😂😂. My gut is starting to hurt from laughter! I think I need some Imodium!

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:
    So far Philly is FLUSH with success!

The worm is turning. The Eagle’s momentum is drained, and the Cowboys will grind it out or run away with it now. Peterson’s stupid play calls on third and one, with a lead and momentum was the turning point.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

It's coming down to the wirebrush.
    Dallas is driving. Here we go.

edited December 22, 2019 5:28PM

That's it. Game over. Eagles win. Celebrate Eagles!

edited December 22, 2019 6:00PM

Yes, I don't blame you little guy, the Seahawks put up a 13 point stinker against the Cardinals today. It was a long day, get some rest.

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Neither team has a Super "BOWL RING" feel to them.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Chiefs took care of business, never allowing the Bears to think they had a chance to win.
    But Mahomes counting to ten on his fingers after a TD signifying he was the 10th pick in the draft
    way behind Trubisky may have been a little too much. Pouring salt on the wounds. :)

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seahawks working out Marshawn Lynch today. Only one rookie RB left on the roster. Desperate times in Seattle.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Once again, the Panthers are being forced on me. No, no, help!!!!

This is your brain on Carolina Panthers football.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Loved seeing the Chief's spank the Charger's. I can't stand the Charger's and hate Rivers...…..the biggest cry baby in all of sports. It will be GREAT seeing him fade into the sunset!

@DIMEMAN said:
    Loved seeing the Chief's spank the Charger's. I can't stand the Charger's and hate Rivers...…..the biggest cry baby in all of sports. It will be GREAT seeing him fade into the sunset!

Yes, I don't understand why the Chargers continue to depend on Philip Rivers. He is a big mouth brat. This footage was captured of Rivers his rookie year...

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope Rivers is back for the Chargers next year. Two easy wins for the Chiefs if he returns.
    But the Chargers probably don't want him back and I don't see any other team wanting him
    as a starter so he may be forced to retire even though he said he wants to return.

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I can take solace in the fact the Denver hung on to beat Oakland today (thanks to a Denver player batting down a pass on a two point conversion that would have won the game for Oakland).

Both teams finished at 7-9 this year. Denver won some games down the stretch after a 2-6 start and may have found a long term QB in Drew Lock.

The final game of the Raiders before the moving vans arrive to take the team from Oakland to Las Vegas is a Denver win.

Sweet!

@SanctionII said:
    Well I can take solace in the fact the Denver hung on to beat Oakland today (thanks to a Denver player batting down a pass on a two point conversion that would have won the game for Oakland).

Both teams finished at 7-9 this year. Denver won some games down the stretch after a 2-6 start and may have found a long term QB in Drew Lock.

The final game of the Raiders before the moving vans arrive to take the team from Oakland to Las Vegas is a Denver win.

Sweet!

Is the Stadium in LV going to be ready for next year?

My Oh My...……..looks like Garrett was coaching the Seahawks at that end game.

edited December 29, 2019 11:06PM

That Seahawks game was a wild one. That was the last NFL game of the decade. See you next year football!

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I missing something? I thought the decade had a year to go.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:

I've given up trying to explain year one vs year zero to folks ;)

@LarkinCollector said:

@Brick said:

I've given up trying to explain year one vs year zero to folks ;)

All I know is I still party like it's 1999! B) Me and Prince...…..wait a minute......he's dead.....carry on!!

Houston is putting up a garbage effort. They can't even put up a stinking field goal.

Yeah, touchdown Houston. The two point conversion is good. We have a game now.

Houston has come back from 16 points down to take the lead 19-16. Great game.

Bills are going for the field goal to send it into overtime.

Three man rush, “prevent, defense,” actually “permissive defense.” How many times have you seen it fail? Houston did not keep the pressure on Watson, and he burned them.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

Deshaun Watson is Superman, avoiding that blitz!

The kick is good, Houston wins! What a game.

• PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Wow, Buffalo had several chances - 3rd and 18 🤮

That was a heck of a game!

That was a thriller! I can't believe Deshaun Watson avoided those two defenders on that blitz, both of them hit him at full speed. That was unbelievable. What a game.

I'm just sitting here eating a bowl of Magic Treasures and getting ready for the Saints vs Vikings game. For those who aren't familiar with Magic Treasures, they are the cheap version of Lucky Charms, instead of a leprechaun they have a wizard. Here's the comparison, have a look....

Vikings vs Saints, good game so far. The Vikings lead 13-10 at the half.

The Vikings came to play today, they just scored again and lead the game 20-10. The Saints offense looks horrible today, el stinkaroo.

edited January 5, 2020 2:08PM

The Saints game is coming down to the wire. The saints are in field goal range already, 21 seconds to go in the game. They need 3 to tie it up.

The 49 yard field goal is good! We go to overtime. Great game.

Touchdown Vikings! Game over! The Vikings win! The Saints are no more.

Bye bye Saints! Way to go Vikings!

My condolences to the Saints fans. You guys can’t catch a break.

Karma for 2009.

• PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:
    Bye bye Saints! Way to go Vikings!

Cousins had some great throws, should shut the ESPN crew up for a bit (Stephen A & Max).

• VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:
    Karma for 2009.

My thoughts on when I hear Saints complaining for penalties (see high-low penalty on Favre)

@VikingDude said:

@JoeBanzai said:
    Karma for 2009.

My thoughts on when I hear Saints complaining for penalties (see high-low penalty on Favre)

No sympathy for them EVER!

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see the Vikings winning the next 2 games and going to the bowl