• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

another one for you.

• Options
    Parkerplenty123Parkerplenty123 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭

Whoa! NIIICCCEEE!

• Options

Adding a Green Kaepernick Crown Royale Panini's choice award card. I already have the silver version.

• Options

Adding a Kaep Lustrous Rookie Signatures card /75!

• Options

Adding a Kaep Blue Prizm, Green Crown Royale Men at Arms, and Topps Valor Strength!

• Options
    ScoobyDoo2ScoobyDoo2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I had done what you did with Tom Brady.....

• Options

@ScoobyDoo2 said:
    I wish I had done what you did with Tom Brady.....

Me too! :)

• Options

Adding a 2015 Bowman Blue, 2013 Retail Green Prizm, and a 2014 Panini Select Red Prizm!

• Options

Adding this Kaep Luxe die-cut with a 2 color jersey swatch. Numbered to 7!

• Options

More additions to the PC!
    Adding this blue and orange Bowman. I already have the black and white versions of this card.

Also adding this "Green Power" Prizm. I already have the "Purple Scope" version (given to me by Reggie Bush collector Pudge27t), and the Silver version.

Lastly, adding this Red, White, and Blue Prizm. I already have the base and blue versions.

• Options

Adding another Rookies and Stars Die-Cut. This is the red version. I already have the silver/ black version. The cut on these really make the card look amazing!

• Options
    dtmodeldtmodel Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

This may have been asked before but how many Kaep items do you have in your PC? BTW, pretty awesome stuff. Congrats.

• Options

@dtmodel said:
    This may have been asked before but how many Kaep items do you have in your PC? BTW, pretty awesome stuff. Congrats.

My apologies for the later response. The last time I took a tally of the number of cards in the PC was on 7/12/2020. To date, the total number of Kaepernick cards I have is 307 (which includes 64 autos and 31 memorabilia cards).

Thanks for the kind words. Very much appreciated.

• Options

Adding a couple more Kaeps. Nothing outrageous, but still nice additions.

• Options

Adding a few more to the PC!

Adding:
    1. 2016 Orange Prizm. I already have the Silver, Purple Scope, and Green Power versions of that card.
    2. Another 2015 Bowman, Purple this time.
    3. 2014 Panini Select Blue Prizm.

• Options

Happy 35th Birthday Colin!
    Adding to the PC a Kaepernick Flawless auto /25!

• Options

Adding a few more cards....

• Options
    edited November 23, 2022 8:29AM

Adding a Topps Museum Booklet /5 with Kaep and Cam Newton Jersey Patches!

• Options

Happy New Year! Gonna start this year with a Kaepernick Rookie Auto....graded this time!

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at the booklet above... Those things have been out for years, but I am still not sure how I feel about them. On the one hand they are typically beautiful and were designed with a ton of thought and creativity. On the other hand, they are very awkward to deal with. I have one Alworth in my collection and while I find it very attractive, I think I am glad I don't have more.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options

@AFLfan said:
    Looking at the booklet above... Those things have been out for years, but I am still not sure how I feel about them. On the one hand they are typically beautiful and were designed with a ton of thought and creativity. On the other hand, they are very awkward to deal with. I have one Alworth in my collection and while I find it very attractive, I think I am glad I don't have more.

Hi Todd,
    I completely understand how you feel. I love booklet cards (Portrait and Landscape), but they do present issues especially when it comes to storage. I was so glad when they came out with official cases for them, allowing me to enjoy them "open", and ease my worry about wearing out the spines on the booklet.

Wishing a Happy New Year to you and your family!

• Options

A few more pickups!

• Options

Adding a few more Kaep's....

• Options

A few more pickups!

• Options

I have a ton of Kaepernick cards, I used to collect him years ago after the Niners made the SB in his 2nd year. I wasnt aware his cards were rising, I should look them all up.

• Options
    BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’d keep them. A big doc is coming soon too about all that went down with the NFL. That will grow his Q rating and make him an even bigger name.

• Options

@nj1980 said:
    I have a ton of Kaepernick cards, I used to collect him years ago after the Niners made the SB in his 2nd year. I wasnt aware his cards were rising, I should look them all up.

Hi there and welcome to the CU boards! Its always nice to see other Kaep collectors. In my opinion you should check out the current prices on the cards you have. You might be pleasantly surprised. As @BBBrkrr said, he has a documentary coming out this year, plus other projects in the works.

Adding to the PC a Red Crystal's Prizm and a Clear Vision auto!

• Options

Adding more pickups!

• Options

Adding this Red Score Franchise card of Kaep! I already have the green, white, and yellow versions of this card.

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Missed clicking on here for a bit - really like the look of that Young Guns card. Thanks as always for sharing. Your collection continues to get more impressive by the month!!

• Options

@brad31 said:
    Missed clicking on here for a bit - really like the look of that Young Guns card. Thanks as always for sharing. Your collection continues to get more impressive by the month!!

Thanks brad31! I really appreciate your kind words!
    The challenge now is trying not to buy duplicates of cards I already have.

• Options

Adding another Kaep Rookie Auto Patch Card!

• Options
    edited March 28, 2023 12:38PM

Adding the purple, gold, and silver ice Bowman base foil. I already have the black, white, blue, and orange base foils.

Adding Chrome refractor versions of this card ( Gold, Blue, Black, Silver, Red, and Pulsar)!

• Options

Adding this 2011 Donruss Elite Kaepernick rookie aspirations auto /49!

• Options

Adding a Kaepernick/ Hunter dual auto!

• Options
    edited August 30, 2023 5:27PM

Now that the summer is over, its time to get back to business! Adding these three Kaepernick Prizm cards to the others!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2023 8:17AM

@Ridethelightning said:
    the epitome of hate.

💯%

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice stuff. I like the rainbows you’re working on.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks as always for sharing. Nice to see your collection continue to grow!

• Options

@DBesse27 said:
    Nice stuff. I like the rainbows you’re working on.

Thanks DBesse27! The amount of creativity that goes into making cards just amazes me.

@brad31 said:
    Thanks as always for sharing. Nice to see your collection continue to grow!

Hi Brad31!
    Thank you for checking out the thread. It still makes me happy whenever I get a new pickup to add.

• Options

Adding this Kaep Jersey patch card!

• Options

Adding a few more Kaepernick cards. A Light Blue Prizm, an Orange Select, and a Topps Valor Speed.

• Options
    dtmodeldtmodel Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2023 6:58AM

You must have quite a decent spreadsheet in order to avoid buying duplicates! So many Kaepernicks. Very nice player collection!

• Options

@dtmodel said:
    You must have quite a decent spreadsheet in order to avoid buying duplicates! So many Kaepernicks. Very nice player collection!

Thanks man! Trying not to buy duplicates has definitely been a challenge. Before buying a new card, I'll quickly scroll through pictures of previously posted cards as a way to "double check". I've also missed out on some cards because I thought I already had them. I like the idea of a spreadsheet. I might try putting one together.

• Options

Adding this Topps Museum card with jersey patches of Kaep, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, and Vernon Davis /50! This card brings back to mind how talented that team was.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vernon Davis is a blast from the past. Still remember Mike Singletary’s rant about him.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

@DBesse27 said:
    Vernon Davis is a blast from the past. Still remember Mike Singletary’s rant about him.

Yes! I vaguely remember the rant. I'm gonna YouTube that one. Samurai Mike was intense!

• Options

What a great collection - thanks for sharing with us!

This motivates me to grow my PC for some of my favorite players. :)

Questions? We have the answers - info@psacard.com / 800-325-1121

• Options

@PSA_Gabriel said:
    What a great collection - thanks for sharing with us!

This motivates me to grow my PC for some of my favorite players. :)

Hello Gabriel and welcome!!! Thanks for taking the time to check out my PC and your kind words. I think one of the greatest complements you can receive as a collector is to hear you helped motivate another collector. I really appreciate that. There are a lot of cool collectors on this forum and I'm glad to have met another in you. I'm looking forward to seeing your collection when/if you decide to post it. No rush though. Take care man, and Thanks for stopping by.

• Options

Adding this 2013 Totally Certified/Totally Blue Auto of Kaep! I already have the one without the auto.