Home Sports Talk
Options

Still hoping this good turn in events doesn't save Garrett's job.....I WANT HIM GONE!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    Those DAM blue uni's! :s

Maybe you will need that cinder block for the TV after all.

Those jerseys are blue, aren’t they?

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    Finally! A team we can beat! Thanks, DM! :)

Like I said.....on a given day...……………………………. But we will still play the game out.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

Like I said.....on a given day...……………………………. But we will still play the game out.

I have no real illusions of actually winning, but at least we have our starting QB back.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

I have no real illusions of actually winning, but at least we have our starting QB back.

Oh that's interesting. I didn't realize Darnold would be back for this game.

We shall see if he's rusty or not?

• Options

@grote15 said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

To be honest from what I have seen so far...…...I am worried!

• Options

Based on calculations from the first quarter, it appears as if the Jets should win this game 28-0.

• Options

@stevek said:
    Based on calculations from the first quarter, it appears as if the Jets should win this game 28-0.

I knew that would jinx the shutout. 😒

• Options

3rd and 11...…….and they run the freaking ball! Good grief.

• Options

Dak sure looks like a 100 million dollar quarterback out there. 🙄

• Options

@stevek said:
    Dak sure looks like a 100 million dollar quarterback out there. 🙄

Leave the million off and your close.

• Options

Our DB's are looking pathetic too. Are they even the starters?

• Options
    edited October 13, 2019 2:35PM

Looks like the Eagles aren’t the only team that came in napping this week ...

That 92 yard play was embarrassing.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

@BillJones said:
    Looks like the Eagles aren’t the only team that came in napping this week ...

That 92 yard play was embarrassing.

This whole season is embarrassing. Reminds me of the Romo years. I concede this game to the Jets and the NFC East to the Beagles. The NFC East shouldn't even be allowed to send a team to the playoff's. I'm switching over to Baseball as soon as it comes on.

PATHETIC!!

• Options

Are you kidding me? :D

• Options

Repeat - Are you kidding me? :D:D

• Options

That Jets series might be the weirdest series in the history of the NFL. Certainly one of the weirdest.

• Options

I actually knew this was going to happen. I'm still a fan of the 1960-1995 Cowboys, but don't care if they ever win another game ever! If Jerry gives Dak a big contract he is an idiot. But you know what......I couldn't care less if I tried.

• Options

62 yarder - credit where credit is due.

Cowboys fans don't worry about it, the GOAT Jason Garrett will motivate and rally the Cowboys players during halftime.

• Options

Big f_____g deal!!

• Options

Cowboys down by 15 at halftime, but remember it's the Jets. Although the Jets have been playing some decent football out there thus far.

• Options

I noticed what just happened:

<<< September 8, 2019 5:42PM edited October 13, 2019 5:54PM >>>

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see an edit to the original title.

:*

• Options

Dak game worn, signed jersey, just put on Ebay sale buy-it now for 1 cent includes free shipping.

Is that sale from Dimeman?

• Options

@Coinstartled said:
    I see an edit to the original title.

:*

If i'm remembering correctly, the original title was, "Cowboys won't win the NFC East"

• Options

Usually i am eating thanksgiving dinner the day Dime throws in the towel.

Maybe next year.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word just came down, the Cowboys are on the take.

• Options

Next home game, the players will be standing and the flag will be kneeling.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep the Cowboys are not that good. Wow

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Yep the Cowboys are not that good. Wow

They haven't been worth a crap since 1995. We are back to playing Romo ball. I hope they go 3-13!

• Options

Stupid Jets - you CANNOT throw an interception in that spot at this point in the game considering the score.

• Options

Are the Jets attempting to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

We shall see.

• Options

@stevek said:
    Are the Jets attempting to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

We shall see.

I don't know who is calling these plays for the Cowboy's, but whoever it is should be fired right now before the game is over.

Rip their headset and show them the door!!! Running the ball on 1st down in the 4th down 2 scores. GAWD!!!!

• Options

I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. Prescott makes Romo look like Tom Brady.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

The Cowboys seem to be able to move the ball at will ... except in the red zone.

• Options

@grote15 said:
    I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. Prescott makes Romo look like Tom Brady.

Prescott is Romo reincarnated! Romo in the booth is enough to cause us to lose.

• Options
    edited October 13, 2019 4:26PM

The zebras are on your side Dimeman.

That last pass interference call sucked all the way back to Dallas.

• Options

Score that one to the zebras, but the zebras couldn’t give the two point to Dallas.

• Options

@BillJones said:
    The zebras are on your side Dimeman.

That last pass interference stunk all the way back to Dallas.

Those were all correct calls. Plus there should have been PI in the 2 point try. I doesn't matter. Even if we win we suck.

• Options

We beat the Cowgirls and the refs! Woohoo, LOL!

• Options
  • Options

Like I said......Cowboy's suck! They showed no urgency at all until the 4th quarter. They need a new QB, HC, OC and DC. Until then they will suck.

• Options

If the Cowboys were a Super Bowl caliber team, they should won this one by 35 to 14 given that the Jets got their first string quarterback back.

• Options

@BillJones said:
    If the Cowboys were a Super Bowl caliber team, they should won this one by 35 to 14 given that the Jets got their first string quarterback back.

I agree Bill.....they SUCK. I've already conceded the Division to you. Although no one from the NFC East deserves to go to the playoffs.

Good night folks.

• Options

Well, I can't talk too much smack because the Eagles got shellacked earlier today, so I'll be cordial.

Cowboys fans, I am so sorry for your loss.....

.....and may there be many more before the season is over. 😆

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    Like I said......Cowboy's suck! They showed no urgency at all until the 4th quarter. They need a new QB, HC, OC and DC. Until then they will suck.

Do all that, but please let Jerry Jones be the owner for a long, LONG time. 🤣

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Ouch - 3 in a row

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out coached.
    Out played.
    All on Jerry's birthday.
    That game was a scheduled win for Dallas.
    Someone HAS to take the heat for this.
    I will say the Jets played a fantastic game.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

Have a question about something that happened multiple times in the last 2 minutes. Dallas with the ball, completes a pass inbounds, but a penalty is called. Ball comes back but clock remains stopped. I thought they changed the rule so that the clock would start immediately, or there be a 10 second runoff, or the O had to call a TO to keep the clock stopped. Anyone????

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still think they will win the division.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

the Vikings are going to sweep the East, 2 down, 2 to go