Home Sports Talk
Options

Still hoping this good turn in events doesn't save Garrett's job.....I WANT HIM GONE!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@JRR300 said:
    So far they have beaten the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins. Now it's the Saints sans Brees. When will they get a true test so we can judge how good they are?

Anybody can beat you on a given day. Just look what happened in Green Bay Thursday Night!

Poor analogy. 👎

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@JRR300 said:
    So far they have beaten the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins. Now it's the Saints sans Brees. When will they get a true test so we can judge how good they are?

Anybody can beat you on a given day. Just look what happened in Green Bay Thursday Night!

Poor analogy. 👎

A very good analogy. GB is a very good team and they lay down and lose to an inferior team.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@JRR300 said:

Poor analogy. 👎

A very good analogy. GB is a very good team and they lay down and lose to an inferior team.

Eagles are banged up. They should be 4-0 right now.

i expect the Eagles to beat the Cowboys twice this season.

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@JRR300 said:

Poor analogy. 👎

Eagles are banged up. They should be 4-0 right now.

i expect the Eagles to beat the Cowboys twice this season.

Steve you are delusional …….. 4-0.....you should be 1-3. That's almost as funny as you thinking the Eaglet's sweeping the Cowboys! We need a Emoji of a LMAO!!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do I see another Avatar bet? 😂

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

If you think the Eagles are an inferior team, you are sadly mistaken. We all know that in the NFL, you win up front, run the ball and rush the QB. After watching that game, you just can't say that they are inferior, the way their lines manhandled the Packers. Only an exceptional effort by Rodgers kept the game competitive. Let's see what happens as they get some of their players back from injury; we shall see who's inferior.

• Options

@perkdog said:

I like avatar bets and as you know, you'll be enjoying an Eagles avatar for a week after the Eagles beat the Patriots.

But in no way, shape, or form, as much as I hate the Dallas Cowboys, would I wish to remove Dimeman's avatar of his beloved dog, even for a short time.

• Options

Saints without Drew Brees tonight.

Sometimes when a team loses their star QB, they overall get an adrenaline rush from that as a need to perform better, and win the football game.

Let's hope that happens tonight against the Dallas Cowpatties. 💩

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

I like avatar bets and as you know, you'll be enjoying an Eagles avatar for a week after the Eagles beat the Patriots.

But in no way, shape, or form, as much as I hate the Dallas Cowboys, would I wish to remove Dimeman's avatar of his beloved dog, even for a short time.

Well if the Pats play the Eagles 🦅 like they played the skills today then you would be correct 🤷‍♂️

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Well if the Pats play the Eagles 🦅 like they played the skills today then you would be correct 🤷‍♂️

I have a feeling that after the Eagles-Patriots game, I'm gonna wish the avatar bet would have been for a year instead of a week. ;)

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

I have a feeling that after the Eagles-Patriots game, I'm gonna wish the avatar bet would have been for a year instead of a week. ;)

Just don’t try the double reverse jinx and I will feel better about it 😂

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

I'll be using all available weapons in that game. :)

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

I'll be using all available weapons in that game. :)

I’d be foolish to think otherwise 😂

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

I hope that wasn't a slam on my Rebecca! :s

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Of course not. Come on now Jon.

i happen to be a dog lover. Man's best friend for sure.

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Of course not. Come on now Jon.

i happen to be a dog lover. Man's best friend for sure.

Great......you just moved up a notch on my like list. Of course you can never get very high being a Eaglet fan. ;)

• Options

Pics below of the Dallas Cowpatties starting eleven offensive players tonight:

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

• Options

Definitely glad Whitten came back out of retirement. Dak missed a wide open Cobb for a TD! :s

• Options

Well, the refs have decided they want the Saints to win. Bad call after bad call!!!!!

• Options

Congratulations on the Cowboys scoring 3 points in the first half.

Let's see, let me check my calculator to make sure this is accurate. The last thing i wish to do is post inaccurate technical information on CU.

Okay, let me double check it...lemme triple check it, just to be 100% sure.

Got it...that averages out to 1.5 points per quarter. Not bad at all.

• Options

3 and 1 is a good start. You can't beat the team and the refs!

• Options

Zeke the 90 million dollar man with a costly fumble.

• Options

@stevek said:

That was just one of the bad calls. He was down!

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

Then file a complaint form with the league. :D

• Options

Long way to go yet, I'm just getting in some smack now in case the Cowboys come back. ;)

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

Then file a complaint form with the league. :D

Already did....sent the email in 10 minutes ago.

• Options

@stevek said:
    Long way to go yet, I'm just getting in some smack now in case the Cowboys come back. ;)

There won't be any come back. Those refs won't allow it.

• Options

Just when I thought Dak had reached the next level he looks like a POS tonight.

• Options

I put this loss on Dak….actually Dak and the idiot calling the plays. Geeze what a suck wad game. We deserve to lose!!!!!!

• Options

This game ain't over yet. Remember, Teddy Bridgewater is the Saints QB.

• Options

Pick-6 coming from Teddy Bridgewater.

Cowboys win the game.

• Options

@stevek said:
    This game ain't over yet. Remember, Teddy Bridgewater is the Saints QB.

Too little time especially with the way Dak is throwing tonight.

• Options

I told ya.

Now we'll see if Dak can earn his money.

• Options

97 yard TD pass coming from Dak.

• Options

Saints D is dog tired right now.

• Options

Dallas kicks an 84 yard field goal to win it.

• Options

Hail Mary alert. LOL

• Options

The second best thing to an Eagles win, is a Cowboys loss.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bye, bye Cowboys! Love it!

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the curse of those damn blue uni's. :s

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options

Like I said before......I put this loss on Dak and pi$$ poor play calling. The Defense did their job. You can't play like crap the first 59 minutes and expect to win.

One thing to remember is that the Saints FG at the end of the half was a direct result of a bad call......and they won by 2!! :o

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

Let's just face it. If you only score 10 points, you deserve to lose. Very tough to ask your D to hold them in single digits.

• Options

@sparky64 said:

I’ve always hated the Blue uniforms, when I was a kid and a big Cowboys fan it used to wicked annoy me lol

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    Like I said before......I put this loss on Dak and pi$$ poor play calling. The Defense did their job. You can't play like crap the first 59 minutes and expect to win.

One thing to remember is that the Saints FG at the end of the half was a direct result of a bad call......and they won by 2!! :o

Teams are going to have games like this, look at how the Pats Offense decided to stay in bed yesterday. There will be games like this and there is no rhyme or reason to it. I think SteveK jinxed them since he mentioned something along the lines of teams stepping up when their starting g QB is out or something? 🤔

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2019 3:43AM

@sparky64 said:

I am all for having the Cowboys play in their blue uniforms for the rest of the season, even if the other team has to white uniforms like those ridiculous things the Tampa Rays wore for a few games. :p

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

Teams are going to have games like this, look at how the Pats Offense decided to stay in bed yesterday. There will be games like this and there is no rhyme or reason to it. I think SteveK jinxed them since he mentioned something along the lines of teams stepping up when their starting g QB is out or something? 🤔

When a star QB gets hurt, yes the offense tries to step it up, however it's tough to do with an inferior quarterback in there.

Where teams can step it up successfully is on the defensive side of the football which is exactly what happened last night with the Saints. With the Saints defense doing an excellent job out there.

• Options

The Saints last night should be ashamed at themselves for trying to pass and getting a ridiculous sack to take them out of FG range, that was really outsmarting yourself. Classic NFL coaching right there 🙄

• Options

Play calling last night for Dallas was moronic. You don't run the ball on 1st down every freaking time when you are playing catch up, which is what Dallas was doing all night. And Dak......oh my goodness...what a POS QB he was. If I was Jerry when Dak comes in to talk about a new contract.........I would show him the film of last nights performance and say.......you owe me money. It's the worst game he has played in his whole career. And it wasn't the Saints defense causing it. He was missing receivers.....throwing behind receivers and throwing into coverage. What a POS game.

• Options

Oh how I do love it so, when Cowboys fans are hissed off.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over.

Eagles won and Cowboys lost. I'm feeling so good right now that I may even pet a stray cat if I see one. :D

• Options

Well, here we are Dallas/Green Bay...….both played pathetic last week. Both lost games they should have won! One of them has to win. I guess it could end in a 4-4 tie......each team getting 2 safety's...….due to inept play calling by both teams. :s