Raaar!

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22, 2019 6:25PM

@estang said:
    Raaar!

Don't get too excited. You beat Eagles who have become chronic underachievers with Wentz at the helm since he was injured during the 2017 season.

The Lions beat the Patriots last year, and it didn't make a difference.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:

@estang said:
    Raaar!

Don't get too excited. You beat Eagles who have become chronic underachievers with Wentz at the helm since he was injured during the 2017 season.

The Lions beat the Patriots last year, and it didn't make a difference.

Exactly. The Cowboys are going to win the division Ofcourse but the Eagles 🦅 will win some games. They have been in every game so far 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

No this is NOT a cheat post thread yet, so please stop with the PM's from dozens of you asking me if you can use this thread for inane remarks simply to increase your post count, okay?

After the Thursday night Eagles road game against the Packers, I may have a different answer. :/

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2019 7:06PM

@stevek said:
    No this is NOT a cheat post thread yet, so please stop with the PM's from dozens of you asking me if you can use this thread for inane remarks simply to increase your post count, okay?

After the Thursday night Eagles road game against the Packers, I may have a different answer. :/

Eagles should win. After all , its apparent from watching the packers that douche rogers ignores any play called and just runs all over like a retard.

LALALALA look at me everyone , I'm AARon friggin rodgers , I'm smarter than the coach I do whatever I feel like out here , watch me scurry around and extend plays .

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the Eagles don’t win, the prospects for a long season are looming large. They have lost to two mediocre teams and barely beat the Redskins who are less than mediocre.

If the Eagles are a championship quality team, they need to beat a quality team and take down the poor and mediocre teams far more convincingly.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

speaking of the green bay douche QB whats with the useless silent letters in both names?

• Options

@BillJones said:
    If the Eagles don’t win, the prospects for a long season are looming large. They have lost to two mediocre teams and barely beat the Redskins who are less than mediocre.

If the Eagles are a championship quality team, they need to beat a quality team and take down the poor and mediocre teams far more convincingly.

Tough to win with their two best wide receivers out. And I think Jackson is going to miss the Green Bay game.

Tough call on that Thursday game whether the Eagles win or not? With Jackson in there, i'd give it a hearty yes. Without him i'm not sure.

Let's tell it like it is. With DeSean Jackson in there for those first three games, the Eagles are 3-0 and it's not even debatable.

But we all know that injuries are part of the game, hence the Eagles are an ugly 1-2. If they go 1-3, that would be real ugly, although the season wouldn't be over. Wentz is too good and this team is too good to think that, especially since Jackson and Jeffery will be back sooner rather than later.

I just hope that i don't have to wait another 57 years to win another Super Bowl. 😕

• Options

Okay, I've tried to be a nice guy for three weeks and it hasn't done any good.

Tonight i'm getting mad.

The Eagles win this Thursday night game against the Packers, and I am absolutely determined to do my part to help the Eagles win this game.....

.....i just haven't figured out yet what that part is, but I hope to have it figured by game time. 🤔

Go Eagles!!!!!

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    Okay, I've tried to be a nice guy for three weeks and it hasn't done any good.

Tonight i'm getting mad.

The Eagles win this Thursday night game against the Packers, and I am absolutely determined to do my part to help the Eagles win this game.....

.....i just haven't figured out yet what that part is, but I hope to have it figured by game time. 🤔

Go Eagles!!!!!

Steve....you do know that there is not a thing you can do......don't you? :) Going into GB and playing a Rodgers led team and coming out with a W is very hard to do with a good team....much less going in with the likes of Wentz and an injury riddled team that you have right now. The spread on this should be Packers by 14 or so.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve, I think you're probably too late to help.
    You should have found out who the pilot was that was flying the Eagles to Green Bay,
    knocked him unconscious, then put on his pilot's uniform and flown the plane to Miami
    and convinced the Dolphins they were playing the Eagles on Thursday night football.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options

aaron rodgers sucks , he is done , look at his stats this year they are awful. He is a complete douche , he is talented but he is not a team player .

Watch the moron through the ball , his fundamentals are worse now than when he entered the league . All this run around behind the line of scrimmage and wing the ball randomly garbage. I wish they would show some kind of overhead view of the plays they run . not a spotlight but the whole field , he does not execute the play that the rest of the offense thinks was called he just freelances and then blames his team mates when it doesn't work

• Options

Finally figured it out.

We did a seance to find Chuck Bednarik.

Chuck said the Eagles will win tonight. 🦅

• Options

What the yell is going on out there?

• Options

@stevek said:

So far....so good.

• Options

This game seems to be rapidly deteriorating.

• Options

Well the good news is, um, ah.....?

• Options

@stevek said:

So far....so good.

• Options

This is not what i would call entertainment.

• Options

Any good auctions on Ebay tonight?

• Options

Darn......had to settle for a FG!

• Options

I think i'll buy off Ebay, one of those "unopened" Xmas cello packs just to abuse myself.

• Options

Yea, yea, yea...Eagles in a tease mode.

I've seen this before.

• Options

I just bought a genuine 1804 silver dollar off Ebay for $500.

What a great deal. I'm happy now. 😒

• Options

The Eagles caught a break?

I don't believe it.

• Options

Even a blind hog...…….........…………..

• Options

I feel the tease.

i'm not buying it.

• Options

I knew it.

• Options

Just picked up a fantastic looking unsearched roll of gem mint Indian cents off a low feedback seller from Mexico.

What a great buy. i'm cleaning up on Ebay tonight. 😒

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

only a one-score game when ARod has completed 110% of his passes

you should feel good stevieboy

• Options

Looks like the Packers don't have a defense at all!

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

Good point.

My level of depression just went down slightly.

• Options

This game is a penalty fest.

• Options

Need a confidence building TD here.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

now you should feel very good

your boys have weathered the storm and are fighting hard in a hostile environment

• Options

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

he is so awesome , to get to 110% he passed to himself 3 times , not everyone can do that.

• Options

The Packers are throwing this game just to PI$$ me off...…..and it's working!!!!!! :s

• Options

Suddenly this game is becoming very enjoyable.

• Options

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

damn it , I have a downpour here and my antenna isnt working :(

• Options

Please no long TD here.

Don't spoil it.

• Options

That tears it. I asking for an investigation for fixing against the Packers! My Mother could play better defense than the Packers and she is 95 and uses a walker.!!!!!

• Options

FG doesn't bother me.

no TD!!!

• Options

I friggin' knew it.

Oh well.

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    damn it , I have a downpour here and my antenna isnt working :(

Eagles lead 21-20 at halftime.

• Options

its about time there was an interesting thursday game

• Options

I'll find one of those japanese streaming sites and watch it

• Options

Maybe the Packers will play some defense in the 2nd half. That would be a change and nice!

• Options

Now THAT'S Eagles football!