Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

The Official Basketball HOF Autographs Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZBobZBob Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I Think The First 3 Are Good To Go This Year. Malone & Reggie Miller Should Go In Next Year. I Like Rodman Over Pippen. I Would Vote For Dennis Johnson & Richie Guerin.
  • Options
    Rodman is in. And I hope DJ will finally get in too -

Dennis John 1978 Topps rookie and auto -
    "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21
  • Options
    I Got Yardley For $1500. Got Naismith For $2000. Austin You Have Great Cards Should Send In Robinson & Johnson For Grades.You Can Send In Any DNA Cert As A Regular Card, Under $14 Speicial, Just Keep Red PSA And Blue DNA On Different Submissions.
  • Options

<< <i>I Got Yardley For $1500. Got Naismith For $2000. Austin You Have Great Cards Should Send In Robinson & Johnson For Grades.You Can Send In Any DNA Cert As A Regular Card, Under $14 Speicial, Just Keep Red PSA And Blue DNA On Different Submissions. >>

Thanks bob! I didn't know you can do like a trade-in of your PSA/DNA card for normal PSA for$14. I will think about that but I never really care about grade just care about the eye appeal and the beautiful autograph image

Your cards are very nice! What cards are you currently looking for now I can keep an eye out for you?
    "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21
  • Options
    2008 Dimageonruss Autos. Along With Haynes Are Kevin McHale (First Sign),Wanzer,Risen,Howell & Hagan.
  • Options
    I like the design but too bad they are stickers autos. But still nice. They also have one for HOFer Lynette Woodard

• Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Dennis Rodman is not at this time in the HOF and to the best of my knowlege has not even been considered.

Again his stats at least should be considered, he is going to be Basketball's version of Jim Rice if he ever even gets a nod on the ballot.

RODMAN HIGHLIGHTS

5x NBA Champion (1989, 1990, 1996, 1997, 1998)
    2x All-Star (1990, 1992)
    2x NBA Defensive Player of the Year (1990, 1991)
    2x All-NBA Third Team Selection (1992, 1995)
    7x NBA All-Defensive First Team Selection
    7x NBA Rebounding Champion (1992–1998)

• Options
    Bob, I too hope that Richie Guerin and Dennis Johnson can make it this year to HOF. I think Dennis has a better chance but it's no gurantee.
  • Options
    There are some other guys that I feel like they just won't ever get elected even tho they totally derserve to:
    - Artis Gilmore
    - George McGinnis
    - Bevo Francis (College great)
    - Mark Aguirre
    - Paul Westphal
  • Options
    Just got this in -- I think this is his first certified auto..

• Options
    Technicaly the 1995 Silver marker auto put out by Action Packed is his first certified auto.

• Options

<< <i>Arvydas Sabonis
    omg i would sooo love to see him in there if only the blazers would have been able to get him years before they did i am sure we would have won a few rings...he was just omg sooo fun to watch with his behind the back passes and such...just simply amazing!!! >>

I just threw his name out their along with Oscar Schmidt because like Petrovic he was a Basketball stud in Europe years before he played in the NBA. He was defintely on the downside of his career but still was a remarkable talent. Have this card signed by him that I have to send in to have authenticated and slabbed when I get a chance.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Arvydas Sabonis
    omg i would sooo love to see him in there if only the blazers would have been able to get him years before they did i am sure we would have won a few rings...he was just omg sooo fun to watch with his behind the back passes and such...just simply amazing!!! >>

I just threw his name out their along with Oscar Schmidt because like Petrovic he was a Basketball stud in Europe years before he played in the NBA. He was defintely on the downside of his career but still was a remarkable talent. Have this card signed by him that I have to send in to have authenticated and slabbed when I get a chance.

image >>

Nice! Do you have Sabonis's address for TTM?
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Nice cards guys! I know this is not an autograph but here is Sabonis' European Rookie card from 1985. (I dont get the chance to show off my basketball much) It is the only one I have ever seen so I had to snag it.!

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Wow dave he must be around 210lbs or so in that shot. Most of us remember the 280-300 lb version with the blazers.
  • Options
    C. Cooper She Will Go In Next Year. Hey ART & Dave What Card Do Guys Think Will Be The Rookie Card For Sabonis??? PLMK
  • Options

<< <i>Technicaly the 1995 Silver marker auto put out by Action Packed is his first certified auto.

image >>

My bad -- I wasn't sure if Action Packed was considered a certified auto, I guess it is... Thanks for the info..
  • Options
    image His Last Card
  • Options
    wow!!! neat wilt!!! how much did that set you back?
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    1974 Wilt Auto $375 How About Basketball Court In The White House??? White House Don't Need A Bowling Alley Anymore. Will Make Basketball More. ???
  • Options

<< <i>1974 Wilt Auto $375 How About Basketball Court In The White House??? White House Don't Need A Bowling Alley Anymore. Will Make Basketball More. ??? >>

Haha sounds like a good idea. It's nice to know that our president's favorite sport is basketball.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I'm late adding comments on this thread and have a number of the more current HOF'ers autos. I was wondering why a lot of the autos can be picked up for low prices. For instance I recently picked up a Cliff Hagen, Robert Parish and Bailey HOwell all for less than $5 each. Is it because they are still alive or is there just not that much demand? thanks al.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm late adding comments on this thread and have a number of the more current HOF'ers autos. I was wondering why a lot of the autos can be picked up for low prices. For instance I recently picked up a Cliff Hagen, Robert Parish and Bailey HOwell all for less than $5 each. Is it because they are still alive or is there just not that much demand? thanks al. >>

I am assuming you got the ones from the Donruss set? all those autos are going cheap, plus they are sticker autos, also some people mention they are not nba licensed cards. You can also get the WANZER,Schayes,Risen and the Lovellette for around those prices. Even the HAynes and Mchale are going for great prices considering these are their first autos.
    Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    I"m new at this so what is a sticker auto?? And yes the cards were from the Donruss set, they will be alright won't they???? I just thought they were a good price but if there is something wrong with them, maybe I made a mistake.
  • Options

<< <i>I"m new at this so what is a sticker auto?? And yes the cards were from the Donruss set, they will be alright won't they???? I just thought they were a good price but if there is something wrong with them, maybe I made a mistake. >>

Yup they are a great deal image,
    a sticker auto, is that the player signed a sticker, then the company places the sticker on the card.
    On-card, what the standard was before, then the companies started using stickers. Sets like Chronology and Press Pass Legends have on-card

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    Would it be beneficial to have the cards slabbed in case the sticker decides it wants to be unstuck??? So what I've heard is that these are deals even though they are stickers....I know one thing about the one's recieved so far, you can actually read the signature, which you can' t say about a lot of the current players who sign.
  • Options

<< <i>Would it be beneficial to have the cards slabbed in case the sticker decides it wants to be unstuck??? So what I've heard is that these are deals even though they are stickers....I know one thing about the one's recieved so far, you can actually read the signature, which you can' t say about a lot of the current players who sign. >>

I don't really know when the sticker auto's started? maybe 6 years ago? As far as I know they have not become unstuck.
    I should have added that for some people, they also prefer the on-card autos, because they know that the players touched the cards.
    In another forum people were wondering why these donruss autos are going cheap, since for all these players have the most affordable autos in this set so far, so they wrote the reasons I mentioned before.
    For me, I am thinking since all these autos have parallel's(bunch of versions) some with a total of around 1000 autos, maybe that is what is causing them to be so affordable?

Yup some of those guys are over 80 years old!!! and they still have a nice auto.

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    2008 Donruss Americana Sports Legends As They Are Called And Listed In Multi-Sport Cards In Population Report.I Had First Grades Pop Fri. IMO They Are The Best Buy.The Card Quality Is Great.
  • Options
    I am not a big fan of the sticker auto's but what are you gonna do when players such as Marques Haynes have their first autograph appear with them. Actually and believe me I hate to say it the CUT cards are better in my opinion and they are by far the ugliest cards I have ever seen coming from the Card Companies but I think in the future long deceased HOFers such as Stokes/Johnston/Pollard among others will only be available as cut cards whether we like it or not.
  • Options

<< <i>I am not a big fan of the sticker auto's but what are you gonna do when players such as Marques Haynes have their first autograph appear with them. Actually and believe me I hate to say it the CUT cards are better in my opinion and they are by far the ugliest cards I have ever seen coming from the Card Companies but I think in the future long deceased HOFers such as Stokes/Johnston/Pollard among others will only be available as cut cards whether we like it or not. >>

Yea I was wondering when they gonna do some "real" cut autos with basketball on a massive scale like you mentioned Stokes, Johnston, Pollard, Wachter, Lapchick, etc. That would be really cool, I think the basketball history is vastly under the radar compare to baseball and football and this could be spark for ppl to get interested.
  • Options
    thank you everyone for providing your comments. I'll be adding to my collection now, sticker auto or on card, as long as I like the auto's I'm going to be pursuing. al.
  • Options
    anything new for anyone? zbob i know you probably picked up something really nice image
  • Options
    IMO There Is Something Wrong With PSA Graders & Customer Service.(Not The Same Great People).PSA Registry Crew Is Great As Always.Have To Email Cards To Be In My Set And Then They Don't Have Rating.Run Around On Current Submissions.Hope They Get It Fixed, Untill Then I Will Not Send Any More Cards To PSA.
  • Options

<< <i>IMO There Is Something Wrong With PSA Graders & Customer Service.(Not The Same Great People).PSA Registry Crew Is Great As Always.Have To Email Cards To Be In My Set And Then They Don't Have Rating.Run Around On Current Submissions.Hope They Get It Fixed, Untill Then I Will Not Send Any More Cards To PSA. >>

Sorry to hear that bob. Can you share with us what happened?
  • Options
    tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    Thought I'd show my 20+ year project. Yeah, slowly working on this for quite a while. Just got the owner Harold Katz. The 'upside down' Harold Katz signature is on the plastic covering, not the photo. He signed it quickly there first, then signed the photo.

It has: Dr. J, Harold Katz, Moses Malone, Matt Guokas, Bobby Jones, Maurice Cheeks and Pat Williams. Most of the other guys are pretty tough. Iavaroni is next.

jim

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Options

<< <i>Thought I'd show my 20+ year project. Yeah, slowly working on this for quite a while. Just got the owner Harold Katz. The 'upside down' Harold Katz signature is on the plastic covering, not the photo. He signed it quickly there first, then signed the photo.

It has: Dr. J, Harold Katz, Moses Malone, Matt Guokas, Bobby Jones, Maurice Cheeks and Pat Williams. Most of the other guys are pretty tough. Iavaroni is next.

jim >>

Very nice!!! how did you get Dr J was it in person?
  • Options
    Hope Dennis Johnson, Bernard King and Richie Guerin can finally make it!

http://www.hoophall.com/genrel/021309aaa.html

NORTH AMERICAN COMMITTEE FINALISTS

ROBERT "Bob" HURLEY, Sr. - Coach, has spent his entire life in New Jersey, born in Jersey City and playing college ball at St. Peter's before becoming the head coach at St. Anthony's High School in Jersey City in 1972. Hurley has since compiled over 900 wins at St. Anthony's while leading the team to 25 State Parochial Championships and two USA Today National Championships (1989, 1996). His legendary selflessness and dedication to St. Anthony's and high school basketball is evidenced by all but one of his players in 36 years of coaching going on to college, including 100+ players receiving college scholarships and five becoming NBA first-round draft picks. Hurley was twice named National Coach of the Year by USA Today (1989, 1996), was elected to the New Jersey Sports Hall of Fame in 2000 and, if elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame, will become only the third person elected exclusively for their service to high school basketball (Morgan Wootten, Bertha Teague).

DAVID ROBINSON - Player, would spend his entire NBA career with the San Antonio Spurs guiding them to 2 NBA Championships while being named to ten NBA All-Star Teams, four NBA First Team Selections, NBA League MVP and being selected to the NBA's 50th Anniversary Team. Mr. Robinson also won two Olympic Gold Medals including being a member of the Legendary 1992 "Dream Team". During Robinson's college career at the U.S. Naval Academy, he earned Player of the Year, Naismith and Wooden Honors while leading the nation in rebounding and blocked shots.

DENNIS JOHNSON - Player, was one of basketball's toughest defenders earning nine consecutive NBA All Defensive Team honors during his 14 year professional career. He was part of three NBA Championship Teams and won MVP honors during the 1979 NBA Finals. "D.J." was also named to five NBA All-Star Teams while scoring more that 15,000 points and compiling 5,000 assists before retiring in 1990.

AL ATTLES - Contributor, has contributed over 50 consecutive years of service to the Golden State Warriors as a player, player-coach, coach, general manager, vice president and consultant. He led the Warrior to the most wins in Team history and led them to the 1975 NBA Championship. Currently, Attles serves as the Vice President / Assistant General Manager of the Warriors, a position he has held since 1987.

DON NELSON - Coach, a native of Muskegon, Michigan, began his career as an NBA player for the Chicago Zephyrs (1962-1963) and went on to play for the Los Angeles Lakers (1963-1965) and the Boston Celtics (1965-1975), playing a record 465 consecutive games with the Celtics. He then went on to coach in the NBA leading the Milwaukee Bucks (1976-1987) to seven consecutive division titles (1979-1986) and recorded seven straight 50-plus wins. He currently coaches with the Golden State Warriors where he previously coached together with stints with the New York Knicks (1995-1996) and the Dallas Mavericks (1997-2005). Nelson is one of only two coaches in NBA history to record 250 victories with three different teams. He is a three-time NBA Coach of the Year winner, and currently ranks second in NBA Coaching history and was named to the NBA's Ten Best Coaches of All-Time in 1996 Nelson has over 40 years of NBA experience as a player, coach and general manager. His number #19 jersey was retired by the Boston Celtics.

CHRIS MULLIN - Player, a McDonald's High School All-America from Brooklyn, NY, was a five-time NBA All-Star and collegiate standout at St. John's, where he was named Big East Player of the Year an unprecedented three times. A two-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, 1992), Mullin played 16 NBA seasons for Golden State and Indiana, amassing 17,911 points while averaging more than 20 ppg for six consecutive seasons. He is one of only 17 players in NBA history to compile 17,000 points, 3,000 rebounds and 3,000 assists, and was an NBA First Team pick in 1992. He is the all time scoring leader at St. John's (2,440), where he was named the Wooden Award winner and Sporting News First Team All-America in 1985.

MICHAEL JORDAN - Player, is one of the most recognized figures in the sporting world. Jordan was a unanimous collegiate All-American twice (1983, 1984) at the University of North Carolina where he won an NCAA Championship and received both Naismith and Wooden Award Honors. He went on to a storied NBA career with the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards where he was named a 14 time NBA All-Star, 5 time NBA MVP, 6 time NBA Finals MVP, multiple All-NBA First Team honors while winning 6 NBA Championships. Jordan was also named NBA Defensive Player of the Year (1988) and was a 9 time member of the NBA All-Defensive Team. The NBA's Rookie of the Year in 1985, Jordan was also named to the NBA's 50th Anniversary Team and won two Olympic Gold Medals including one with the original "Dream Team" in 1992.

BERNARD KING - Player, spent 15 seasons in the NBA where he would be named to four NBA All-Star Teams and two All-NBA First Teams while averaging over 22.5 points per game. A prolific scorer, King was a collegiate All-American at the University of Tennessee and went on to be named to the NBA All-Rookie Team in 1978. He was also named NBA Comeback Player of the Year in 1981 and scored nearly 20,000 points in his storied NBA career.

JOHN STOCKTON - Player, spent his entire NBA career with the Utah Jazz accumulating 15,806 assists and 3,265 steals - both NBA records at his retirement. He was named to 10 NBA All-Star Teams and was selected as a member of the NBA's 50th Anniversary Team while leading the Jazz to two NBA Finals. He was also named to two All-NBA First Teams in 1994 and 1995. Stockton also won two Olympic Gold Medals (1991, 1996) and was a member of the original "Dream Team".

JERRY SLOAN - Coach, began his coaching career as an Assistant Coach with the Chicago Bulls before beginning his long career with the Utah Jazz. He is the only coach in NBA history to win over 1,000 games with a single team while compiling a winning percentage of over .600. Sloan led the Jazz to two NBA Finals, 18 playoff appearances and is fourth on the NBA list of coaching victories. Sloan was also named as the Sporting News NBA Coach of the Year in 2004.

WOMEN'S COMMITTEE FINALISTS

CYNTHIA COOPER - Player, played her college ball at USC where she won two NCAA Championships and participated in three Final Fours. With the Houston Comets, she would win four WNBA Championships, be named to three WNBA All-Star Teams, be selected WNBA MVP twice and was named as an All-WNBA First Team Selection. Cooper won an Olympic Gold Medal in 1988 and an Olympic Bronze Medal in 1992 together with two World Championship Gold Medals and two Goodwill Games' Gold Medals.

C.VIVIAN STRINGER - Coach, has compiled an overall coaching record of 777-260 which ranks her third in NCAA Women's Basketball History. She is the first coach to lead three different schools to the NCAA Final Four including Cheyney State, the University of Iowa and Rutgers University where she coaches today. Coach Stringer is enshrined at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.

INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE FINALISTS

VLADIMIR KONDRASHIN - Coach, was known as the founder of basketball in Leningrad where he would compile an overall record of 727-365. He led the Soviet Union National Team to the Olympic Gold Medal in 1972, the Olympic Bronze Medal in 1976, the World Championship Gold Medal in 1974 and won European Championships in Germany, Spain and the former Yugoslavia.

PEREIRA MACIEL "UBIRATAN" - Player, was known as "The King" in his native Brazil. He would earn a gold medal at the 1963 World Championships and a Bronze Medal at the 1964 Olympics while winning five South American Championships and 11 titles in the Paulista League in Brazil. "The King" played in three Olympic Games with Brazil and was awarded the "Order of Merit" Award from FIBA in 2002.

VETERAN'S COMMITTEE FINALIST

RICHARD GUERIN - Player, was a six time NBA All Star (1958-1963) and scored 14,676 points, 4,278 rebounds and 4,211 assists during a pro career with the Knicks (1956-63), St. Louis Hawks (1963-67) and Atlanta Hawks (1968-70). Guerin was the first Knick to score 2,000 points in a single season, and averaged 20.1 ppg as a member of the Knicks. Born in Bronx, NY, Guerin played at Iona College, where as a senior he averaged 24.7 ppg and was named an All-America. Guerin was also a player/coach for both the St. Louis and Atlanta Hawks, compiling a 327-291 record while being named NBA Coach of the Year in 1968.

JOHNNY "RED" KERR - Contributor, has a career that included playing, coaching, executive and broadcaster. A three-time NBA All-Star and member of the NBA Champion Syracuse Nationals as a player, Kerr would be named NBA Coach of the Year in 1967 with the Chicago Bulls and was the only coach in league history to lead an expansion team to the playoffs. Since 1975, Kerr has served as color commentator for the Bulls.

Located in Springfield, Massachusetts, the birthplace of basketball, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame promotes and preserves the game of basketball at every level - professional, collegiate, men and women. For more information, please visit our website at www.hoophall.com or call 1-877-4-HOOPLA.
  • Options
    tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    Years ago I had a connection w/Pat Williams. He had him sign it for me. Needless to say, I was pretty happy.

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Options
    2009 Basketball Hall Of Fame.My Take IMO (1) Bob Hurley Should Go In As Contributor In 2 Years. (2) David Robinson IN. (3) Dennis Johnson 80% 1 Of The Top Most Underated Players. (4) Al Attles Contributor IN. (5) Don Nelson Coach IN. (6) Chris Mullin Player 85%. JORDAN IN... (8) Bernard King Should Go In With D.J. (9) John Stockton IN. (10) Jerry Sloan Coach THE Original Bull IN. (11) Cynthia Cooper Player IN. (12) Stringer Coach 60%. (13) Kondrashin Coach 50%. (14) Periera Player 85%+ We Have A Queen Marcari From Brazil We Need A King. (15) Guerin Player IN. (16) Red Kerr Contributor IN. ZBOB
  • Options
    I Have Over 1500 Cards That Are Slabbed PSA/DNA Authentic Auto's. That I Want To Send In For Auto Grade Only To Start Set In PSA/Dna Registry.Some Are Blue DNA & Some Are Red PSA.All Are Basketball Autos.Please Let Me Know How I Can Do This? Without Breaking The Bank. There Are Alot Of HOF Rookie Cards,First Day Covers And Cut Cards.Please Help Me With This.Your Help Would Be Great. Thanks Again ZBOB. EMAIL Sent To PSA.
  • Options
    Unhappy That Cards That Are Authentic Slabbed Autos Without Auto Grade Don't Count In DNA Registry.PAY ME MORE MONEY
  • Options
    email Joe directly, maybe he can offer you a deal, over the years I have heard of people doing that and getting a discount

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    AWESOME thread, can't believe I didn't notice it before. All of you have such nice cards, I enjoy all of the scans and comments about basketball history. I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but Drazen Petrovic is a tough modern hall of fame autograph - I have acquired a few of his over the years and nearly have a career run. Does anyone have any Petrovic autographs?

I also have four more on the way from December's psa/dna special. Always curious to see what people have of hall of famers and especially toughies.

- Joe

• Options
    Welcome Joe, It seems you have the market covered when it comes to Petrovic auto's lol. He is defintely one of the tougher HOF auto's for a person who is trying to get the set together from scratch. ZBob and I have sets in the PSA Registry with scans if you get a chance check them out.
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    Awesome looking sets, the two of you have some great autograph collections.
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Guys,

I have a few things still remaining if anyone is interested. Let me know!

George Mikan- 1996 Topps RC Reprints Autos- $115
    Angelo Luisetti- 1966-1974 HOF Bookmarks-$25
    Charles Barkey- PSA/DNA 90 Hoops Auto- $50
    Allen Iverson-2001 Stadium Club Lonestar Auto-$125
    Carmelo Anthony-03-04 UD Sweet Shot Auto-$25
    Patrick Ewing-03-04 SP Signatures Auto- $50
    Julius Erving- 03-04 SP Signatures Auto- $50
    Karl Malone- 99-00 UD Authentics Auto-$100
    Scottie Pippen- 00 Sage Hit Authentics- $45
    John Stockton-04-05 SP Authentics Signatures-$75
    Willis Reed- 04-05 SP Authentics Signatures-$15
    Walt Frazier- 99-00 UD Retro Inkredible-$15
    Isiah Thomas-03-04 UD Legends Legendary Signatures- $25
    Bill Sharman-03-04 UD Legends Legendary Signatures-$12
    Bill Walton-00 UD Generations Signature Classiscs- $20
    Nate Archibald- 00 UD Generations Signature Classics-$12
    Alonzo Mourning-97-98 Classics-$5
    Alonzo Mourning-93 Classics Four Sports-$10
    Chris Mullin-97-98 SP Sign of the Times- $25
    Mike Bibby- 01 GOTG Auto-$5
    Peja Stojakovic- 04 Topps Contemporary Collection-$10
    Elton Brand- 02 Topps Chrome Auto-$8
    Richard Hamilton- 02 Topps Team Topps Auto-$5
    Juwan Howard-97 Skybox Autographics- $10
    Dikembe Mutombo- 97 Skybox Autographics- $10
    Tim Hardaway- 96 Skybox Autographics-$8
    Connie Hawkins- 94 Signature Rookies Auto- $12
    Robert Parish- 03-04 UD Legends Legendary Inscriptions- with "Cheif" inscription- $35
    Hakeem Olajuwon- 00 Flair Fresh Ink Auto- $15
    Billy Cunningham- 03-04 Legendary Signatures- $50
    Dennis Rodman- 04-05 Ultimate Collection Auto-$45
    Chauncey Bullups- 03-04 UD Game Jersey Auto-$20
    Chris Webber- 93 Classics Auto- $40
    Dick Mcguire- 07 Press Pass Auto-$5
    Bob Wanzer- 93 Action Packed- $5
    Anne Meyers- 93 Action Packed-$5
    Frank Ramsey-93 Action Packed-$5
    Tom Gola-93 Action Packed-$5
    Harry Galatin-93 Action Packed-$5
    Jack Tyman-93 Action Packed-$5
    Clyde Lovellete-93 Action Packed-$5
    Ed Macauley- 93 Action Packed-$5
    Bob Kurland-93 Action Packed-$5

PM me or Email at rcover213@yahoo.com and we can work something out!

Thanks,
    Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Everything has been listed on ebay. Please check them out!

Auctions

Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    Thanks Mexisar Good Call. Things Are Looking Great. I Hope Soon That PSA & PSA/DNA Will Start Grading Cards With Auto Grade & Card Grade On The Same Slab That Will Count On Both PSA Registry & DNA Registry. Still Wainting For You To Beat Me Down On 95AP Autos. ZBOB
  • Options
    Share your latest HOF auto pickups! (Zbob I know you must got some nice ones recently)

My new pickup:

• Options
    That is a nice one Austin!!

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Press Pass Legends