Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Fantasy Football League (Season Over)

Comments

• Options

<< <i>The Ditka's feel screwed! Greg Lewis dropped a pass on the final drive that would have given me the win or Philly could have held Dallas to a FG on Dallas final Position! >>

In one of those Fantasy Footballs change of fate, points were automatically adjusted this week to NFL adjustments. Every Wends. or Thurs. the NFL comes back and correct stats, like a discredited sack or fumble. Yahoo automatically adjusts to it...as most internet leagues do. Looks like Ditka must have protested to the NFL about a sack he was missing or something as the Ditka's and LSU are now shown as tied last week.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Got some close games and possible upsets in the making this week so far.

Twin City Phantoms 23
    So. Central Rockcats 25

The Meteorites 59
    Gator 66

jimq 38
    Dr J's Ballers 34

Wolfbear 23
    Der Meister 49

lsutigers1973 35
    DZnuts 26

X-Factor 17
    Fighting Ditka's -1

Rugby's Marines 54
    Get out of my Trees 35

thenavarro 34
    DES1984 17
  • Options
    Update going into Monday. Some games still up for grabs are the Phantoms/Rockcats with Gates and San Diego going for the Phantoms and Cotchery for the Rockcats

Jimq/Dr J Ballers. Jimq had LaDainian Tomilson going Dr J is done.

Der Meister needs a big game from Leon Washington.

Rest of the games are finals or the spread is going to be too much to overcome.

Twin City Phantoms 75
    So. Central Rockcats 96

The Meteorites 134
    Gator 89

jimq 74
    Dr J's Ballers 84

Wolfbear 90
    Der Meister 73

lsutigers1973 61
    DZnuts 130

X-Factor 78
    Fighting Ditka's 57

Rugby's Marines 99
    Get out of my Trees 88

thenavarro 83
    DES1984 90
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    0-3 for me so far. image At least in my MSN league I'm 3-0. I need to do some trading between both leagues.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    Top 3 Teams

1. So. Central Rockcats 3-0-0 1.000 349
    2. The Meteorites 3-0-0 1.000 343
    3. Rugby's Marines 3-0-0 1.000 332

The games to keep an eye out for

#1 So. Central Rockcats (3-0-0, 349) vrs. #5 Wolfbear (2-1-0, 311).

#4 DZnuts (2-1-0, 320) vrs. #7 X-Factor (2-1-0, 260).

This is also the first week for bye-weeks (Texans-Bengals aside). Detroit, Indianapolis, Miami, New England, New York Giants and Seattle have the week off. This should pretty much affect all teams so be sure you are ready come Sunday. In one league I am in I have 5 players on bye week. Had to scramble with the wire and dump my handcuffs and hopefuls.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

<< <i>0-3 for me so far. image At least in my MSN league I'm 3-0. I need to do some trading between both leagues.

Mike >>

You'll play my team soon enough, should take care of that 0 thing image
  • Options
    Just an update through the early games

Twin City Phantoms 51
    The Meteorites 55

jimq 39
    Gator 66

Dr J's Ballers 89
    DES1984 62

Wolfbear 76
    So. Central Rockcats 98

lsutigers1973 48
    Der Meister 83

X-Factor 73
    DZnuts 83

Rugby's Marines 82
    Fighting Ditka's 56

thenavarro 53
    Get out of my Trees 95
  • Options
    Week 4 is behind us and the season is well underway. Congratulations to Rugby's Marines and So. Central Rockcats on their so far 4-0 seasons. The two are also tied at 463 pts, an impressive ~116 pt. game average.

I can't seem to score well on even numbered weeks, putting out a season low 68 pts. in week 4. Still, with a 3-1 record I can't complain and you are going to lose sometime, would rather it be now then week 15 or 16, plus it is an odd numbered week coming up.

The current leaders:

1 Rugby's Marines 4-0 463
    2. So. Central Rockcats 4-0 463
    3. DZnuts 3-1 455
    4. DES1984 3-1 423
    5. The Meteorites 3-1 411
    6. Get out of my Trees 2-2 445
    7. Wolfbear 2-2 421

Matchups next week to watch:

#1 Rugby's Marines (4-0) vrs #3 DZcuts (3-1)
    #4 DES1984 (3-1) vrs. #6 Get out of my Trees (2-2)
    #5 The Meteorites (3-1) vrs #7 Wolfbear (2-2)

With several of the top teams against each other it will be interesting to see the standings.
  • Options
    No more undefeated teams in the league as the 2 remaining both fell this week.
  • Options

Week 5 is behind us with some Monday Night Football turn of events.

The lsutigers1973 beat the previously undeated So. Central Rockcats 122 to 119 on count of Ryan Longwell's FG with .13 seconds on the clock.

DZnuts beat the previously undeated Rugby's Marines 111 to 103, which I will credit to Reggie Bush and his two kickout return TDs. (I thought I would get credit for those also since I had the NO defense....but for some reason I didn't. I guess Yahoo doesn't combine Defense and Special Teams like other leagues).

The leader board now reads:

1. So. Central Rockcats 4-1 582
    2. DZnuts 4-1 566
    3. Rugby's Marines 4-1 566
    4. The Meteorites 4-1 512

With another four teams just one game out...

5. Get out of my Trees 3-2 548
    6. Des1984 3-2 502
    7. Der Meister 3-2 432
    8. Twin City Phantoms 3-2 409

• Options
    rugbymarinerugbymarine Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate Reggie Bush. I went to bed thinking I was safe, and BAM !!

Yahoo used to count return TD for team defense. I guess they don't anymore. It might be something that was in the league settings.

Ian
  • Options
    Week 6 is over and enter Week 7, halfway through the season. In most leagues the leaders are starting to establish themselves but this has to be the most competitve league I have been in. 4 teams are 5-1 and 2 teams are 4-2 and have nice winning streaks going.

Congrats to Rugby's Marines for the 1 pt. victory. I will credit this win to the defense teams, Tampa Bay for holding Carolina to only 3 pts. and to the Giants for the letting Cleveland score 35 pts. That was almost a slam dunk win for Der Meister....but turned into a rimmer.

The leaders are:

1. So. Central Rockcats 5-1 702
    2. DZnuts 5-1 667
    3. Rugby's Marines 5-1 654
    4. The Meteorites 5-1 619
    5. Get out of my Trees 4-2 694
    6. Twin City Phantoms 4-2 512

Games to keep on an eye on next week, #1 So. Central Rockcats vrs. #3 Rugby's Marines, #2 DZnuts vrs #5 Get out of my Trees. Slightly down the standings, #6 Twin City Phantoms vrs #8 Wolfbear.

Interestingly, the lsutigers1973 and the Fighting Ditka's are the only teams to tie this year, fitting because they each have won and loss the same weeks and have almost the same total score (536-525).
  • Options
    I just cannot believe I have only scored 512 points this year and have a 4-2 record in this league.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Going up against the 16th place team this week,
    so have a shot at getting to 4-3 and being right back in the thick of things.

Wish I hadn't dropped Bernard Berrian a couple of weeks ago, but he got off to such a slow start ... image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    rugbymarinerugbymarine Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Should be a good 1st place showdown with So. Central Rockcats this week.

I'm still in shock that the NY Giants defense (a) gave up that many points (b) didn't register a single sack or interception. Simply amazing. I thought I was done for sure when I saw the bagel that Amani Toomer put up for me.
  • Options
    Anyone want to trade a serviceable running back for Tony Romo. Romo could potentially help you late for a playoff run and in the playoff's when he gets back from his injured finger that Jessica stepped on image

I need a decent RB. I'm at the bottom of the standings, but I'd like to at least spoil it for some of the top teams along the way.

Mike
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone want to trade a serviceable running back for Tony Romo. Romo could potentially help you late for a playoff run and in the playoff's when he gets back from his injured finger that Jessica stepped on image

I need a decent RB. I'm at the bottom of the standings, but I'd like to at least spoil it for some of the top teams along the way.

Mike >>

I was going to offer you any of my rbs but then I looked and they're worse than yours image

At least you'll get a win week 10. Everybody who goes against me seems to have career games!
  • Options
    Got a chance for my first win this week, at halftime of the game tonight, I have 82 and DerMeister has 83. He has Randy Moss left for the second half and I have Wes Welker, should be a shootout. I had a decent lead until Moss scored a late first half TD and now I'm down by a point.

Go Welker Go!!!

Mike
  • Options
    I need a QB for next week!
  • Options

<< <i>Got a chance for my first win this week, at halftime of the game tonight, I have 82 and DerMeister has 83. He has Randy Moss left for the second half and I have Wes Welker, should be a shootout. I had a decent lead until Moss scored a late first half TD and now I'm down by a point.

Go Welker Go!!!

Mike >>

Way to go Welker, I finally got one. 1-6 !!!

Mike
  • Options
    Nice win Mike.

I see Jim's string of having his opponent out perform is still intact. Not sure what happened to the Rugby's Marines this week, but I hope it continues next week. I am without my best player this year...Matt Forte. (No disrespect to Brees).
  • Options

<< <i>I need a QB for next week! >>

I would trade Jason Campbell for a RB. I see you have Brandon Jacobs, Brian Westbrook and Mewelde Moore......is Willie Parker going to be out next week? If so, Moore would work for me.

Edit to add: I guess Moore is likely better then any option I will be able to come with...even if Parker players. Can't seem to find any info on expect return date for Parker.

Campbell hasn't thrown an interception all season.
  • Options
    Current standings after Week 7, we are officially half way through the season. There is still no solid seperation of a pack of leaders, however with three teams with 6-1 records, it will be hard for any team with a losing record at this point to make the four team playoffs (and prize pool).

1. So. Central Rockcats 6-1 776
    2. DZnuts 6-1 761
    3. The Meteorites 6-1 723
    4. Rugby's Marines 5-2 704
    5. Get out of my trees 4-3 780
    6. Gator 4-3 769
    7. Wolfbear 4-3 727
    8. DES1984 4-3 727
    9. Twin City Phantoms 4-3 567

Interesting notes, #5 Get of my trees, lost, but managed to become the league point leader. He is clearly the underdog to keep an eye on.

Gator, after losing his first three games, has managed to win four games in a row and is right in the pack point wise.

The two biggest games to keep an eye on for Week 8 is #3 The Meteorites vrs. #4 Rugby's Marines and #6 Gator vrs. #7 Wolfbear.

Top four teams, facing current top 9 teams the rest of the season. Looks pretty even, DZnuts appears to have a slight edge (not taking the time to figure in complete standings or injuries to roster).

1. So. Central Rockcats: Get out of my Trees (Week 9), DZNuts (Week 11), DES1984 (Week 13), The Meteorites (Week 14).

2. DZnuts: DES1984 (Week 9), So. Central Rockcats (Week 11), The Meteorites (Week 12).

3. The Meteorites: Rugby's Marines (Week 8), Get out of my Trees (Week 10), DZnuts (Week 12), So. Central Rockcats (Week 14)

4. Rugby's Marines: The Meteorites (Week 8), Gator (Week 11), Wolfbear (Week 13).

Trade Deadline is 11/14

Playoffs Start 12/9

Clear Skies,
    Mark
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling my win streak has come to a screaching hault. Unless my kicker can put up some big numbers I'm about to loose to a guy that didn't even fill his roster. That is pretty sad can't put up 70 pts this week. Injuries are begining to crush me. I lost my two top point scorers the last two weeks. So far I have lost my 1, 2, and 3rd rd picks do to injuries. It is amazing I am tied for first right now. Hopefully I can win enough to get into the playoffs.
  • Options

<< <i>I have a feeling my win streak has come to a screaching hault. Unless my kicker can put up some big numbers I'm about to loose to a guy that didn't even fill his roster. That is pretty sad can't put up 70 pts this week. Injuries are begining to crush me. I lost my two top point scorers the last two weeks. So far I have lost my 1, 2, and 3rd rd picks do to injuries. It is amazing I am tied for first right now. Hopefully I can win enough to get into the playoffs. >>

It appears your kicker came pretty close. It really seemed like you came your way out of no where the first half, but an early loss in this very competitive league can make such appearances.

Looks like my trade with Gator helped both of us for one week, I just hope I didn't give up a win next week for it, since I am without Brees and currently have to rely on Brad Johnson. I do have a little satisfaction beating the #4 team, which should also be of help to you, and I get to move up a rank so not a bad week. Gator also beat the #5 and the #7 team loss so I don't think you are in any trouble at this moment.

Will do an update with scores and standings tomorrow and give my weekly games to watch for the week. (I imagine there is at least 2 or 3 of the non-players reading along with us).

• Options
    I came close to upsetting a 6-1 team this week. Lost by 8 points. A bad coaching decision cost me. If I had played Derek Ward at running back instead of Justin Fargas, I would have won.

Oh well, there's always next week. Hopefully I'll get to mess up someones season along the way image

Mike
  • Options
    Since I haven't logged in since before the draft, I would like to offer Clinton Portis and Andre Johnson up for trade. Would gladly trade for a crappy replacement and some PSA cardsimage
  • Options
    First I will say congrats to Gator last week for scoring an amazing 161 pts, over Wolfbears very good outing of 125 pts.

1. So. Central Rockcats 7-1 861
    2. The Meteorites 7-1 817
    3. DZnuts 6-2 822
    4. Gator 5-3 930
    5. DES1984 5-3 823
    6. Rugby's Marines 5-3 782

Games to watch: #1 So. Central Rockcats vs #8 Get out of my Trees. Usually the #1 vs the #8 is not a match up to watch, however SCR has scored 861 season points and GOOMT has scored 893, which may lead to an upset. Another match up to keep an eye might be me, #2 The Meteorites vs #15 thenavarro. This also does not sound like a match up, but I am without Brees (bye-week) and traded my backup last week leaving me the Seahawks Seneca Wallace.

Game of the Week: #3 DZnuts vs #5 DES1984. A loss by DZnuts, might translate to a flip in positions for the two.

With six games left to the season, let's see what it would mean for teams to take a top four playoff position, if the top teams won just half their games.

10-4 So. Central Rockcats
    10-4 The Meteorites
    9-5 DZnuts
    8-6 Gator

This would pretty much mean that #5-6 could only lose two games, and would have to put up a couple weeks of some serious score. #4 Gator is the league point league at 930 and has over 100 more points then the #5 team. It is not quite out of reach for the four win teams #7-11, but one low score week or a couple losses and it likely is, as it pretty much means they are one of 7 teams fighting for the fourth place. All the #7-11 still have a chance, but need the #4-6 teams to start losing. It would be foolish to assume the road to the playoffs has been made, but it is fair to say that the road for some depends on wins and the losses of others.

Good luck to everyone down the stretch.
  • Options
    fujfuj Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Mark,
    The playoffs includes only 4 teams? Wow, that is pretty exclusive for a 16 team league. I would have thought at least 6 would make it.
  • Options

<< <i>Mark,
    The playoffs includes only 4 teams? Wow, that is pretty exclusive for a 16 team league. I would have thought at least 6 would make it. >>

Playoffs are Yahoo standard, which is 4 teams, but then another 4 teams compete for consultation. I have never not been a top 4 so I don't know what that means for the bottom playoff, meaning if you are one of the top four teams, Yahoo gives you a little digital trophy in your trophy case and I do not know if they do that in the lower four.

There are only two weeks of playoffs/Championship, as we can't actually play during the real playoffs and Week 17 is pretty much a wash because so many key players wont play. So I am not sure how you would have more then 4, unless it was a 13 week league, which would hurt the lower placed teams more then help I would think. The only 13 week league I am part of is on ESPN.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Mark,
    The playoffs includes only 4 teams? Wow, that is pretty exclusive for a 16 team league. I would have thought at least 6 would make it. >>

Playoffs are Yahoo standard, which is 4 teams, but then another 4 teams compete for consultation. I have never not been a top 4 so I don't know what that means for the bottom playoff, meaning if you are one of the top four teams, Yahoo gives you a little digital trophy in your trophy case and I do not know if they do that in the lower four.

There are only two weeks of playoffs/Championship, as we can't actually play during the real playoffs and Week 17 is pretty much a wash because so many key players wont play. So I am not sure how you would have more then 4, unless it was a 13 week league, which would hurt the lower placed teams more then help I would think. The only 13 week league I am part of is on ESPN. >>

I understand. It's just tough when there are so few spots in such a competitive league. I think I am going to have a tough uphill battle to get in. A win this weekend against the Rockcats is critical for me.
  • Options
    fuj,
    You have more hope than you think of beating my Rockcats. I look at your roster and don't know how those players lost 4 games.
    You look pretty solid all the way through, especially for such a large league

And to all of us, we have a couple of pesky bye weeks and the mounting injuries to manage

• Options

<< <i>fuj,
    You have more hope than you think of beating my Rockcats. I look at your roster and don't know how those players lost 4 games.
    You look pretty solid all the way through, especially for such a large league

And to all of us, we have a couple of pesky bye weeks and the mounting injuries to manage >>

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You know how it goes in H2H, anyone can win on any given Sunday and I haven't managed to catch many breaks. I've put up a couple of weak scores (88 and 85) and couldn't pull out a win (not that I deserved to win). Then on the flip side, I've had 2 respectable scores (103 and 114) but still lost anyways. That's the unpredictability of H2H but hopefully that will mean that I'll get a couple of breaks down the stretch.
  • Options
  • Options

Mark, if you need a qb I have derek anderson - he's not much but available, LMK
  • Options
    OK, I finally logged in and realized I need a QB that can walk and isn't a 3rd stringer. Man you guys suck. I am only a half game out of 4th and have not logged in since before draft. I won the last two weeks and didn't have a QB playing.

• Options

<< <i>OK, I finally logged in and realized I need a QB that can walk and isn't a 3rd stringer. Man you guys suck. I am only a half game out of 4th and have not logged in since before draft. I won the last two weeks and didn't have a QB playing.

image >>

LOL - thanks for rubbing it in to those of us below you! Just to illustrate the unpredictability of the matchups, you won last week while only scoring 68 points. On the flipside, Wolfbear lost despite scoring 125 points.
  • Options

I play in at least half a dozen leagues every year and I've never seen anything like this.

Since scoring the most points you can every week is all a manager can do,
    the won / lost standings should generally somewhat reflect the total points scored by each team for the season.

For some reason, in our league, the wins and losses just seem to come at random.

Standings by points scored :

4. Gator ........................... 5-3-0 ... 930
    8. Get out of my Trees .... 4-4-0 ... 893
    1. So. Central Rockcats ... 7-1-0 ... 861
    9. Wolfbear ..................... 4-4-0 ... 852
    5. DES1984 ..................... 5-3-0 ... 823
    3. DZnuts ........................ 6-2-0 ... 822
    2. The Meteorites ............ 7-1-0 ... 817
    6. Rugby's Marines .......... 5-3-0 ... 782
    10. Der Meister ............... 4-4-0 ... 737

It's frustrating when every other week you notice
    that your score would have beat a dozen other teams but you end up losing again ... image

Okay, I'm done whining now. Enjoy the games this weekend everyone! image

Pix of 'My Kids'

• Options
    I think one could do make a list like that in any sport. For example comparing who scored more points in the NBA and which team who won, who score more NFL points and the final standings (Patriots with their record year kind of throw this example off), et al. But it is also a little misleading. For example, there were a couple times I did not play the best receiver, but rather the #1 or #2 receiver of the QB on the team that I was against, as an insurance against an awesome QB game on the other side. In a point overall system, I likely would not have made a trade like I did last week, which was a trade that I thought would give me a better chance at a win, but possibly hurt me in the long run. In fact, I did win only because of that trade.

As a general rule in FF H2H, and I imagine the other F sports, and in real life, it is the team that is most consistent that wins the most, which is why I like H2H better (of course it is easy to say that in second place). But it is of note to anyone in the PSA league last year, I finished second at 12-2, with the most roster moves and about the same in score level, meaning, my score, roster moves and position is almost exactly as it was last year, and I imagine a break down of who scored the most points would show almost exactly the same thing. If the league was set up different, so would my playing style. I also like H2H (which for you non-fantasy sport players means Head to Head, rather then overall points) better because it makes the games more personal, and therefore leads to more prestige and bragging rights.

• Options
    As league commissioner a case of possible collusion has been brought before me, and as noted before the season started, rather then commish. powers I believe in more of a democracy stand point, meaning I am calling on a public vote, and will use commish powers to force through the majority* rule. See pre season definition on what majority vote means.

This is being done for complete transparency rather then to suggest one or both parties is doing or trying to do anything wrong.

There is a pending trade between DZnuts and Lsutigers1973

DZnuts is offering

Brandon Lloyd
    Rudi Johnson
    Joe Flacco
    Carolina defense

for

Andre Johnson
    Chicago
    J.T. O'Sullivan
    Josh Scobee

Two members of the league have contacted me about this, and after conferencing with the parties that brought up the complaint and the member that appears to be giving up a lot for a little, it has been decided to make a public vote.

Basically, giving up the #1-2 receiver (Andre Johnson) and the #1-2 defense (Chicago) for what is being seen by some a group in which the best component is a defense picked off the waiver yesterday. LSU has made a recent statement about throwing his best players to spike a team, so I did find this as a fair concern, although I did not take the previous comment by LSU as serious. LSU is also in need of a QB, which was his reasoning in the trade per personal communication. This fact was questioned by one member because of the heavy trade value given to such a low ranked QB, and the fact that another QB had been offered (Derek Anderson) that is much better and likely could have been obtained with a much lower combined value of trade. There is enough to question however that I thought it wise to bring this to a public vote, which is again what I stated I would do before the season started.

Again, I would like to stress this is being done for complete transparency rather then to suggest one or both parties is doing or trying to do anything wrong. Also, it is my belief that parties should be allowed to make bad trades, and trades should only be vetoed if you believe you see collusion or probable collusion.

There is a need for a very short voting time limit so that LSU can make an alternative trade this afternoon, should the majority rule the trade should not be done. Due to this fact, I am going to close voting in 6 hours, which should give plenty of time for those working the morning shift to make it home. If either party in the trade noted feels that any of the above information is not presented accurately they are welcomed, and encouraged to speak up.

Having said all of that, I am voting to VETO.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Whomever is getting

Andre Johnson
    Chicago
    J.T. O'Sullivan
    Josh Scobee

is clearly winning the trade.
  • Options
    Mark, through PM I told you to veto the trade. If you had simply vetoed the trade as I requested, no one would have cared. The fact that O'Sullivan and Scobee are in the trade offered is either an error on my part or Yahoos. They were supposed to be dropped, not traded. There was absolutely no point in posting this in the thread.
  • Options
    I apologize if this offends you LSU. I did my best to word it not to offend you or DZnuts. I do not see a commish option to stop a current trade, although there might be, however I did note before the season I do not believe in commish powers as some type of dictator, but rather majority opinion. There is also the problem that DZNuts is a high competitor at this moment, and such action by me, also a high competitor, without group counsel may be seem as collusion itself.

Edit to add: Looking further into Yahoo commish powers, I can only stop a person from doing any trade, but not any certain trade.
  • Options

Here's the players Lsutigers1973 would be getting and their approximate ranks overall at their positions :

Brandon Lloyd Chi WR .... # 60 - At least half a dozen better players available on waivers
    Rudi Johnson Det RB ...... # 60 - About half a dozen better players available on waivers
    Carolina Car def .......... .. # 10 - Couple of others available just as good plus Carolina is on bye this week!
    Joe Flacco Balt QB .......... # 30 - If you need a QB that badly, just get Dan Orlovsky off the waiver wire.

Here's the players DZnuts would be getting and their approximate ranks overall at their positions :

Andre Johnson Hous WR ..... # 2
    Chicago Chi def ................... # 4

Obviously, this was meant to be some sort of joke, but unless everyone vetos it, the joke will become a reality ... image

Pix of 'My Kids'

• Options

<< <i>If you need a QB that badly, just get Dan Orlovsky off the waiver wire >>

I did, I think.
  • Options
    Commish,

When will my trade (thenavarro) become effective? I made it earlier this week and it still won't let me add the players to my roster or take the players away that I traded.

I need my new additions to potentially upset you this Sunday image

Mike
  • Options
    There is a pending trade between DZnuts and Lsutigers1973

DZnuts is offering

Brandon Lloyd
    Rudi Johnson
    Joe Flacco
    Carolina defense

for

Andre Johnson
    Chicago
    J.T. O'Sullivan
    Josh Scobee

Not even close.

• Options
    Please read all the replies before hitting "Reply to Thread".
  • Options
    Mike,

Your trade should clear any day. If you look it notes it will show in this weeks lineup, so it will happen in time. I am not sure how long Yahoo gives for a trade to complete, but it did seem like forever when I did the trade for Moore the other week.

Mark
  • Options

<< <i>There is a pending trade between DZnuts and Lsutigers1973

DZnuts is offering

Brandon Lloyd
    Rudi Johnson
    Joe Flacco
    Carolina defense

for

Andre Johnson
    Chicago
    J.T. O'Sullivan
    Josh Scobee

Not even close. >>

I agree and also vote against the trade.