Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks to John Nanney's Discovery, 2008 ASE's with 2007 reverse going through the roof

Comments

• Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489

<< <i>Now that silver is more valueable than gold... image
    What is the mint going to do with all them FIRST SPOUSE coins ?
    Will there be a white elephant sale ? >>

The Louisa Adams will have a Jackson's Liberty reverse......imageimage
  • Options
    CoinspongeCoinsponge Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My order from 5/5 and shipped 5/7 arrived. 08 reverse.

How much does it cost to get one of the 07 reverses certified by pcgs? >>

Depends on how fast you want it back. I think the cheapest grading fee for the ASE is $14 + ship and $5 order handling.
    Gold and silver are valuable but wisdom is priceless.
  • Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>

How in the world can one holder carry a 5000 dollar premium over the other?????? Are early release and first strike the same thing? >>

yeah, basically they're just two different ways of saying the same thing.. it's a gimmicky marketing thing.. with more fees tacked on for good measure.. but one which seems to (seems?.. DOES!).. make a difference in how much someone is willing to pay.. now if you ask me, which you didn't, there can only be one "first strike" coin.. the first one struck with a die pair.. that's it.. and the first one off the first die pair is usually given to some dignitary or hoi polloi or Congresscritter and you see a picture of it in CW and NN of these proudly-smiling rich guys standing next to a coin press, one of them holding the first coin struck.. i've always wondered where that first coin goes.. does the bigwig get to keep it? buy it?..

i don't remember how many years ago this whole early releases / first strike thing started, but it hasn't been more than a couple'a three years or so.. but the funny thing is, even though both terms mean basically the same thing, company P won't recognize company N's designation and cross it over into their plastic with their designation.. i assume the opposite is also true, although i don't know of ANYONE who has ever crossed over a coin FROM company P to company N.. do you?..

as far as the wild price difference between comapny P's MS70 FS and company N's MS70 ER.. that's a whole 'nuther discussion.. like i said earlier, i have crossed company N's slab(s) over to company P's and gotten the SAME grade or even a bump up.. so you tell me why people are willing to sell a kidney to get company P's MS70 FS, but only willing to sell a toe for company N's..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options
    as far as the wild price difference between comapny P's MS70 FS and company N's MS70 ER.. that's a whole 'nuther discussion.. like i said earlier, i have crossed company N's slab(s) over to company P's and gotten the SAME grade or even a bump up.. so you tell me why people are willing to sell a kidney to get company P's MS70 FS, but only willing to sell a toe for company N's.. >>

Your experience is one thing but look at the census numbers. NGC almost always has a higher 70/69 ratio on grading moderns. You cannot convince me that people are sending better coins into NGC for grading.

• Options
    sturmgrenadier!!

Join Collectors' Club, submitt yourself!

It is easy and nothing beats eliminating the middile man!

Platinum gets you 8 FREE submittials!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>sturmgrenadier!!

Platinum gets you 8 FREE submittials! >>

Submit myself image

and look like the boy in the plastic bubble ? No thanks.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

How in the world can one holder carry a 5000 dollar premium over the other?????? Are early release and first strike the same thing? >>

yeah, basically they're just two different ways of saying the same thing.. it's a gimmicky marketing thing.. with more fees tacked on for good measure.. but one which seems to (seems?.. DOES!).. make a difference in how much someone is willing to pay.. now if you ask me, which you didn't, there can only be one "first strike" coin.. the first one struck with a die pair.. that's it.. and the first one off the first die pair is usually given to some dignitary or hoi polloi or Congresscritter and you see a picture of it in CW and NN of these proudly-smiling rich guys standing next to a coin press, one of them holding the first coin struck.. i've always wondered where that first coin goes.. does the bigwig get to keep it? buy it?..

i don't remember how many years ago this whole early releases / first strike thing started, but it hasn't been more than a couple'a three years or so.. but the funny thing is, even though both terms mean basically the same thing, company P won't recognize company N's designation and cross it over into their plastic with their designation.. i assume the opposite is also true, although i don't know of ANYONE who has ever crossed over a coin FROM company P to company N.. do you?..

as far as the wild price difference between comapny P's MS70 FS and company N's MS70 ER.. that's a whole 'nuther discussion.. like i said earlier, i have crossed company N's slab(s) over to company P's and gotten the SAME grade or even a bump up.. so you tell me why people are willing to sell a kidney to get company P's MS70 FS, but only willing to sell a toe for company N's.. >>

PCGS got on late, making their pops lower by default along with tighter grading.
    the NGC 70's are all stellar, the PCGS 70's might be PQ NGC 70's, maybe 1/2 of em.
    someday this craziness will settle, PCGS will carry a 50% premium, IMHO
    modern crap...OMG

edited for attempting to correct grammar
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>sturmgrenadier!!

Platinum gets you 8 FREE submittials! >>

Submit myself image

and look like the boy in the plastic bubble ? No thanks. >>

Who wants spots all over them after a couple of years anyway.
  • Options
    POPs on PCGS First Strike updated.

MS70 went up only 2 Coins to 137

MS69 went up only 17 Coins to 1,240

These labels will go to the moon!

Ultracoinimage (Feedback 95%) is giving them away for $569.99 but NO Paypal. 360054916592

I'd rather take a chance in Vegas than send him a check and hope.
  • Options

<< <i>POPs on PCGS First Strike updated.

So what happens when they SPOT???? Do they get to ride the Shuttle back to earth....image
  • Options
    Who wants spots all over them after a couple of years anyway.

LOL! *Perfect* sour grapes!

Just buy a FoodSaver and vacuume seal, problem solved!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>POPs on PCGS First Strike updated.

So what happens when they SPOT???? Do they get to ride the Shuttle back to earth....image >>

More like Skylab I would say.
  • Options

<< <i>Who wants spots all over them after a couple of years anyway.

Just buy a FoodSaver and vacuume seal, problem solved! >>

FoodSaver and vacuume seal will solve the spotting problem?? Are PCGS slabs not air tight? Do the slabs across the street have a spotting problem after a while? If not is it because their slabs are air tight??

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Who wants spots all over them after a couple of years anyway.

Just buy a FoodSaver and vacuume seal, problem solved! >>

FoodSaver and vacuume seal will solve the spotting problem?? Are PCGS slabs not air tight? Do the slabs across the street have a spotting problem after a while? If not is it because their slabs are air tight??

image >>

you ever try to float one of those with your rubber ducky?
  • Options
    Who said they were airtight? Both TPG's get coins with spots.

You want coins with no spots after they slab?

I am not wasting my time on earth "finding out why", I have found out a "how not to get spots"

You have the solution.
  • Options
    JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    How in the world can one holder carry a 5000 dollar premium over the other?????? Are early release and first strike the same thing?

Some will say it is because the grading standards are so different. I STRONGLY disagree.

Different, yes, by a thin margin only.

That difference has to do with NGC allowing more in the way of minute imperfections that occur as a result of the minting process itself,
    such as tiny strike thru's (novices call them "shiny spots")

I did say "imperfections", yes. If you haven't already had this realization, there is no PERFECT coin, and the word "PERFECT" is the most widely
    mis-used and abused word in modern numismatics. I would fire a salesperson for using it to describe any coin, that is how strongly I feel about it.

To those that say Sheldon or ANA standards use the word, I say it is simply one of those things that shouldn't be, nor did they have any idea what the market would evolve into years ago when the chose to use that word.
    The 5X magnification stipulation is not exacting either, but at least it does point out that MAYBE one should not take the word PERFECT
    so literally.

Find 10 NGC 70's and 10 PCGS 70's of the same coin. Do a comparison. You will likely find coins in both holders that
    you think could have graded 69.

There is a very good reason, plain and simple, why the disparity in prices. Read the next sentence carefully.

PCGS grades less coins 70.

I did not say they are 10 times tougher, or even 1.5 times tougher.

I said, PCGS grades less coins 70.

This is where supply and demand kicks in.

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Options

<< <i>

Ultracoinimage (Feedback 95%) is giving them away for $569.99 but NO Paypal. 360054916592

I'd rather take a chance in Vegas than send him a check and hope. >>

feedback 95%? and no PayPal meaning no protection?.. hah!.. i wouldn't bid on something sold by someone with 95% positive feedback if he lived next door to me and delivered it for free on a velvet pillow.. by the way, i suppose most of you know this already, but maybe some of you don't.. so i'll say it anyway.. if someone has a ton of feedback with a bunch of negatives and neutrals, or even a smattering.. ya don't have to go tediously paging through their feedback to try to find those.. just go to toolhaus.org and it'll pull up and display anyone's negatives and neutrals in seconds, and it costs nothing to use.. imagine that.. something in this grand and glorious land that's actually useful, AND works, AND it's fast, AND it's free.. and no trans-fatty acids or hydrogenated vegetable oil.. where Memorial Day, a holiday created to honor those who gave their lives in service to their country, now means "oh boy! a mattress sale!" and party-time backyard BBQs.. there's something seriously wrong with that.. in my opinion.. feel free to disagree and argue.. but this isn't arguments.. arguments is down the hall.. this is getting hit on the head lessons..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
  • Options

<< <i>Who said they were airtight? Both TPG's get coins with spots.

I am not wasting my time on earth "finding out why", I have found out a "how not to get spots"

You have the solution. >>

I haven't heard of NGC ASE's getting spots that's why I asked....If I had the solution for PCGS's spotting problem
    I would have collected the reward they offered....image
  • Options

<< <i>How in the world can one holder carry a 5000 dollar premium over the other?????? Are early release and first strike the same thing?

Some will say it is because the grading standards are so different. I STRONGLY disagree.

Different, yes, by a thin margin only.

That difference has to do with NGC allowing more in the way of minute imperfections that occur as a result of the minting process itself,
    such as tiny strike thru's (novices call them "shiny spots")

I did say "imperfections", yes. If you haven't already had this realization, there is no PERFECT coin, and the word "PERFECT" is the most widely
    mis-used and abused word in modern numismatics. I would fire a salesperson for using it to describe any coin, that is how strongly I feel about it.

To those that say Sheldon or ANA standards use the word, I say it is simply one of those things that shouldn't be, nor did they have any idea what the market would evolve into years ago when the chose to use that word.
    The 5X magnification stipulation is not exacting either, but at least it does point out that MAYBE one should not take the word PERFECT
    so literally.

Find 10 NGC 70's and 10 PCGS 70's of the same coin. Do a comparison. You will likely find coins in both holders that
    you think could have graded 69.

There is a very good reason, plain and simple, why the disparity in prices. Read the next sentence carefully.

PCGS grades less coins 70.

I did not say they are 10 times tougher, or even 1.5 times tougher.

I said, PCGS grades less coins 70.

This is where supply and demand kicks in. >>

image Thanks!! All this aside I would rather have 5 of the other slabs for the price of 1 pcgs. But then again I am not that serious
    of a collector to justify paying a 5000 premium..But your info was helpful in gaining some understanding why collectors pay it.

Still that spotting issue out there though.....
  • Options
    John,

Do you guys still have that Grading Page on your site?

A quick look could not find it.

That article you wrote on grading is among the best reads I have ever found on the subject.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Who said they were airtight? Both TPG's get coins with spots.

You have the solution. >>

I haven't heard of NGC ASE's getting spots that's why I asked....If I had the solution for PCGS's spotting problem
    I would have collected the reward they offered....image >>

Both holders get spots. IMO, the PCGS holder is more airtight than NGC's possibly causing a micro-climate inside the slab. Using a Foodsaver to vacum out the air will remove most of that though I believe milkspots are caused from deposits on the planchets prior to being struck that combined with enviormental contact causes the spots to become visible. If that is the case then there is no telling if a Foodsaver simply delays the spots formation.
    Never teach a pig to sing. You'll waste your time and annoy the pig image

• Options
    I'm more concerned with the SPOT PRICE than the SPOTTED COIN.
    Lest we digress, this coin probably has no equal to compare it's instant fame with since image

which coin ?
  • Options
    Hello Coinboy
    thanks for the vacume seal idea..
    Didint know it does help prevent spots.
    But Im still heading to Cosco for mine soon.
    And holy crap 5900 for pcgs ms 70 FS...
    Damn if I didnt think it would happen so soon.
    I am boscotnosam from ebay
    this is a good forum.
    JB
    Dare To Dream
  • Options
    JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    Coinboy---

You can get to that article and others by going to the link below then clicking on the "top 1000 reviewer" at top.

MCM

Thanks,

John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Options
    sorry guys I should have looked first.
    The 2008w /07 rev pcgs fs didnt sell for 5900..no offers accepted.
    however a simular coin sold for 3232..best offer accepted..
    still thats up from what I paid,
    Holy crap..
    Dare To Dream
  • Options
    HIGHLOWLEAVESHIGHLOWLEAVES Posts: 783 ✭✭✭
    I have experienced spots on several of my PCGS graded 2006 - 2008 ASE coins regardless of grade or FS or not; So far, no spots on my NGC slabbed ASE's. Am I simply lucky ?? At least WI quarters so far do not have a spotting issue !! Their problem is that they keep going down in value . Have a great day !! Mark.
    Specialized Investments
  • Options

<< <i>sorry guys I should have looked first.
    Holy crap.. >>

Wait a minute. It looks like one did sell yesterday with BIN at $5900. Item number: 380029966271. I don't know how to post a link to the sale.
  • Options

<< <i>I have experienced spots on several of my PCGS graded 2006 - 2008 ASE coins regardless of grade or FS or not; So far, no spots on my NGC slabbed ASE's. Am I simply lucky ?? At least WI quarters so far do not have a spotting issue !! Their problem is that they keep going down in value . Have a great day !! Mark. >>

Here is a thread from last December where a Coin World article reported both grading services are having problems with spotted ASE's:

Link
    Never teach a pig to sing. You'll waste your time and annoy the pig image

• Options
    coinman420coinman420 Posts: 4,666
    $510 raw

another raw went over 500. are they reaching a new plateau?
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options

<< <i>$510 raw

another raw went over 500. are they reaching a new plateau? >>

Maybe just a notch on the way to the summit.
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>$510 raw

another raw went over 500. are they reaching a new plateau? >>

Maybe just a notch on the way to the summit. >>

No maybe's about it image

Have a good one!!!
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options

<< <i>

Holy crap.. >>

Wait a minute. It looks like one did sell yesterday with BIN at $5900. Item number: 380029966271. I don't know how to post a link to the sale. >>

PCGS MS70 FS $5900

Also, NGC MS69 ER should be hitting $500 and PCGS MS69 FS $600
    Completed BS&T Deals

halfnut X3, Dabigkahuna, Kaelasdad, LALASD4, harvey85422458,
    fivecents, Coll3ctor, cucamongacoin, Becoka
  • Options
    Coin Reviews & Guides by moderncoinmart

Thanks John, I knew they were somewhere! These are very nice...a great resource.

IMHO, they would be a nice addition to your real Website, as well.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Holy crap.. >>

Wait a minute. It looks like one did sell yesterday with BIN at $5900. Item number: 380029966271. I don't know how to post a link to the sale. >>

PCGS MS70 FS $5900

Also, NGC MS69 ER should be hitting $500 and PCGS MS69 FS $600 >>

How bout 599.00 for the FS PCGS 69...link
  • Options
    I will be sending a few to PCGS for grading. I think I missed the 1st strike cutoff but oh well. I believe there will be a low number of these in educated players hands.

eBay listings are slowing and I believe will continue to slow. The bulk have been sold now its just a wait to so whats left. I think some will still be comming from TGC's but raw ones I beleive will slow.

Remember I have sold several on the bay. With less than now results. I am not hurt I am just glad to have the few I still have to be sent for grading.

I offered one on the BST forum for 300 no takers. Now I am glad that there were none at that price. I believe 500- 1500 will be the value in the near future if not now.

Shannon
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I will be sending a few to PCGS for grading. I think I missed the 1st strike cutoff but oh well. I believe there will be a low number of these in educated players hands.

eBay listings are slowing and I believe will continue to slow. The bulk have been sold now its just a wait to so whats left. I think some will still be comming from TGC's but raw ones I beleive will slow.

Remember I have sold several on the bay. With less than now results. I am not hurt I am just glad to have the few I still have to be sent for grading.

I offered one on the BST forum for 300 no takers. Now I am glad that there were none at that price. I believe 500- 1500 will be the value in the near future if not now.

Shannon >>

I may be sending a few off to PCGS also Shannon if I don't see the raws maitain the race with the 69's.
    I too sold a few and am currenlty HOLDING as this market is nutz and with the HSN SellOUT it seems those folks are drifting over to ebay for their impulsive fix.
    It would be fun to have a 70 in PCGS but I will not chase these prices in that grade. I do think the 69's are still a wothwhile shot.
    What a riot! What an endless parade..

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    The Tital wave has not hit as of yet image

Wait for the tsunami image

Have a good one!!!!
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    okay, this whole ASE thing is getting way out of control.. and i know how people hate to miss an opportunity and then kick themselves black and blue later for having passed on a bargain.. i mean how many rolls of shiny red SVDBs did you buy in 1909?.. none? right?.. see! told ya.. and when you were having dinner at the Ponderosa with Ben and the boys back in 1858, and you looked through Hoss' coin collection and he offered to trade you a roll of those funny looking little small cents.. y'know, those 1856 Flyers for your boots, and you said "c'mon Hoss, those boots are worth a lot more than fifty cents, whaddya thinking, ya big dumb lovable oaf?".. so ya didn't do that either, did ya?.. fool.. so who am i to let you screw up yet again.. so i'm gonna let one of you steal one of my NGC MS69 ER 08/07s for $9800.00.. go ahead, laugh now, but don't come cryin' to me begging me for that price when they're $50,000.00 this time next year..

by the way.. on a brief shopping trip this morning, (hey, it's Memorial day and mattresses were on sale!..) .. regular gasoline at $4.10/gallon at all the name brand stations.. it was $3.97/gallon two days ago..

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Tvac897 - Still think this is going to normalize soon

I agree!

But it will "normalize" much higher than the $549.99 BIN for a 2008 W Reverse 2007 Silver PCGS MS 69 First Strike I just got about 4-5 hours ago. >>

or the $925 for an ER MS70, that i just sold, although the "kicker" had to have been including a regular 08/08...lol
    the PCGS exponential rise is helping "lowly" NGC graded coins.

sure hope this isn't like gold's run in 1980, though >>

<< <i>Wow, new record. PCGS MS70 FS- $5900! >>

Alot of it happens to be the percentage grade thru at MS70...
    NGC is about 50%
    PCGS around 10%
  • Options
    2manycoins2fewfunds2manycoins2fewfunds Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have current totals on NGC and PCGS??
    Has it reached 15,000 yet??
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>My order from 5/5 and shipped 5/7 arrived. 08 reverse.

Depends on how fast you want it back. I think the cheapest grading fee for the ASE is $14 + ship and $5 order handling. >>

Don't forget to add the $20 variety fee for each coin...

Total is $34 per coin plus shipping, etc.
  • Options

<< <i>okay, this whole ASE thing is getting way out of control.. and i know how people hate to miss an opportunity and then kick themselves black and blue later for having passed on a bargain.. i mean how many rolls of shiny red SVDBs did you buy in 1909?.. none? right?.. see! told ya.. and when you were having dinner at the Ponderosa with Ben and the boys back in 1858, and you looked through Hoss' coin collection and he offered to trade you a roll of those funny looking little small cents.. y'know, those 1856 Flyers for your boots, and you said "c'mon Hoss, those boots are worth a lot more than fifty cents, whaddya thinking, ya big dumb lovable oaf?".. so ya didn't do that either, did ya?.. fool.. so who am i to let you screw up yet again.. so i'm gonna let one of you steal one of my NGC MS69 ER 08/07s for $9800.00.. go ahead, laugh now, but don't come cryin' to me begging me for that price when they're $50,000.00 this time next year..

by the way.. on a brief shopping trip this morning, (hey, it's Memorial day and mattresses were on sale!..) .. regular gasoline at $4.10/gallon at all the name brand stations.. it was $3.97/gallon two days ago..

image >>

~$4.20 here on the left coast.....

should have sent my raw ones to SGS.....image
  • Options
    << My order from 5/5 and shipped 5/7 arrived. 08 reverse.

Depends on how fast you want it back. I think the cheapest grading fee for the ASE is $14 + ship and $5 order handling. >>

What a rip-off. It's not like the graders have to devote a lot of time so as to identify whether an ASE has the Reverse of 07' 'variety' (for lack of a better fitting term). Unlike VAM's and other specialized varieties, the diagnostics of the rev 07' are clearly visible at a quick glance without the use of any magnification. That cinches it for me: I will send mine into NGC who provides the attribution for free. Comparative sale prices yielded by each service be damned....Sometimes you have to just have to take a stand and not put up with unreasonable price gouging for services.
  • Options
    boatbldrboatbldr Posts: 211
    Here's my first auction, wish me luck.

linky
  • Options

<< <i><< My order from 5/5 and shipped 5/7 arrived. 08 reverse.

What a rip-off. It's not like the graders have to devote a lot of time so as to identify whether an ASE has the Reverse of 07' 'variety' (for lack of a better fitting term). Unlike VAM's and other specialized varieties, the diagnostics of the rev 07' are clearly visible at a quick glance without the use of any magnification. That cinches it for me: I will send mine into NGC who provides the attribution for free. Comparative sale prices yielded by each service be damned....Sometimes you have to just have to take a stand and not put up with unreasonable price gouging for services. >>

No offense, friend... but why is it a rip-off if one sees a HUGE profit from the encapsulating entity ?
    If people pay more for one service over the other's it's either a peception of value or a perception of quality that brings higher prices in the market place, but I contend that it is not a rip-off.

It may seem insane to some but it's hardly price gouging. It's a price for a product and each company has their own pricing structures and their own reputation. If you are looking for "free" then it stands to reason you are upset. Added value isn't free.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    If you don't want to be ripped off then don't use the service . Me, I am glad I use it for I have a PCGS graded reverse 70 to show for it that is worth megabucks compared to what I paid for it. It sure wouldn't be worth that with any other grading service.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>Here's my first auction, wish me luck.

linky >>

Good Luck, you'll do fine....are you gonna send it without insurance? Your listing says None?
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you don't want to be ripped off then don't use the service . Me, I am glad I use it for I have a PCGS graded reverse 70 to show for it that is worth megabucks compared to what I paid for it. It sure wouldn't be worth that with any other grading service. >>

PCGS graded coins get top dollar......why be penny foolish ?
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    PCGS is grading these and recognizing variety for no extra fee.....I just had an order of 10 graded, they stopped charging the extra $20.....this is a change from a few weeks back....dont know if they issued credits to others who were charged fee......

only cost the $14+$10 FS fee
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Here's my first auction, wish me luck.

linky >>

Good Luck, you'll do fine....are you gonna send it without insurance? Your listing says None? >>

Hmmm, yes the boilerplate says none, but if you look in the comments under shipping I state insured explicitly, I'll have to make sure to clear that up on the next listing. Too many options. Thanks. BTW it is already up to $407 and it has not been listed for more than 5 hours yet. Hopefully I'm riding the crest on this one. Crap shoot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file