Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish said:

When your son tests you as a target, oops!😆

Triage at its best :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    edited July 28, 2021 8:52AM

Falling Down: Michael Douglas, Robert Duvall ...
    .https://youtu.be/hlzm7-gvTRg

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

Wayne

Must be a coin collector

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Raybob15239 said:

@dpoole said:
    True story.

I was out taking my morning constitutional today, and I spotted in the street this poor lost sole:

Why were you pooping in the street????

Only in San Francisco.

Cliff Mishler always took his morning “constitutional” on the streets in his article when he visited coin shows.

thefinn
  • Options

• Options

@air4mdc said:

@thefinn said:

@SkyMan said:
    To both @ms70 and @hammer1 ... I'm guessing you've cut and pasted jokes from friends? I have no idea about Quantas or UPS.

UPS isn’t an airline. It’s a shipping company.

Actually UPS is an airline. The company is actually two companies within one. The airline is known as UPSCO. It consists of the pilots and aircraft technicians and supporting staff. Much better pay and benefits than UPS Inc , which consists of the ground side of the company, trucks and packaging handling.

Then why don’t they carry passengers? Never seen “UPS” on the arrivals/departures board at the airport.

thefinn
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭

@thefinn said:

@air4mdc said:

@thefinn said:

@SkyMan said:
    To both @ms70 and @hammer1 ... I'm guessing you've cut and pasted jokes from friends? I have no idea about Quantas or UPS.

Actually UPS is an airline. The company is actually two companies within one. The airline is known as UPSCO. It consists of the pilots and aircraft technicians and supporting staff. Much better pay and benefits than UPS Inc , which consists of the ground side of the company, trucks and packaging handling.

Then why don’t they carry passengers? Never seen “UPS” on the arrivals/departures board at the airport.

You keep striking out.....of course UPS flew passengers. Back in the 90’s UPS had planes sitting on the weekends , not doing anything, not making. So they took some of the 727-200’s , five of them I believe and converted them to passenger planes. They flew charters. They loaded bins with seats through the main cargo door and locked the bins down. Passenger plane on the weekends and freighter during the week. It was great service and great flights. My wife and I flew to Cancun from Indy. I knew the Capt and we both jump seated in the cockpit for part of the flight. The 727-200’s were ex-Lufthansa planes. Service only lasted a couple of years. They also have the best fleet an airline could have....well optioned and well maintained. Cat3b autoland🛫

• Options

@air4mdc said:

@thefinn said:

@air4mdc said:

@thefinn said:

@SkyMan said:

You keep striking out.....of course UPS flew passengers. Back in the 90’s UPS had planes sitting on the weekends , not doing anything, not making. So they took some of the 727-200’s , five of them I believe and converted them to passenger planes. They flew charters. They loaded bins with seats through the main cargo door and locked the bins down. Passenger plane on the weekends and freighter during the week. It was great service and great flights. My wife and I flew to Cancun from Indy. I knew the Capt and we both jump seated in the cockpit for part of the flight. The 727-200’s were ex-Lufthansa planes. Service only lasted a couple of years. They also have the best fleet an airline could have....well optioned and well maintained. Cat3b autoland🛫

And this is in the “forum needs some humor” section because…?

thefinn
  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

shsh...SHARK !

• Options

• Options
    OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always wonder about these signs. Does the market really have a major problem with people selling houses that they don't own?

Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OKbustchaser said:

I always wonder about these signs. Does the market really have a major problem with people selling houses that they don't own?

The owner is selling the house rather than a realtor representing the owner.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    jedmjedm Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2021 7:14AM

Edited to delete duplicate post that was just posted a couple days ago my bad...

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OKbustchaser said:
    No....you think? ;)

Hey!!! You were the one who asked the question. :D;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file