Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

1568101113

Comments

  • 76collector76collector Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

    My pack order just hit grading for those interested in wait time on packs. This was a 40pack order 16 per pack. Don't remember if it was considered a "special" or not.
    arrived entered grading
    07/13/20 08/12/20 12-29

    I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps NM/MNT+
    68 topps ex
    54 topps vg
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • azvikeazvike Posts: 87 ✭✭

    mine was CC free, entered 7/16

  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

    i sub these supreme gear cards primarily for aesthetic purposes (they look fab when slabbed up), but as grades go for these tough cookies, a 9 is a welcomed sight

    1 card express

    arrived at the beach: 12/9/20
    lincoln loggage: 12/12/20
    pop goes the weasel: 1/6/21

  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭

    I had an express order log today so I enjoy looking at the timeline that you have here.

    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2021 7:16AM

    @wrestlingcardking said:
    I had an express order log today so I enjoy looking at the timeline that you have here.

    and i had Christmas to contend with. things slowed to a crawl for about 10 days, but they really sped up this week. from stage 4 grading to shipped in two days.

    i suspect your order will move even faster

  • clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

    Glad something is moving at PSA...my bulk was received 10/5 and nothing yet...not even entered.

    Maybe it would be better if we submitted the paperwork and then four months later sent the cards so they aren't just sitting on a shelf in Newport?

    Mike


    Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @azvike said:
    I have had an order in QA2 for about a month now

    I have had that happen before. Going on a month in assembly on a CC Free that was over 2 months in grading received 7/27 Logged 9/1 then in grading not long after that. I did have one of my multiple old bulks hit grading on the same day this sub went into assembly. The odd thing is that I had 1 bulk and 2 specials older than the bulk in grading.

    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

    I was rethinking my earlier post and it seem like a brilliant idea that if PSA is so far behind, maybe we should send the forms electrically and given the type of service and age of submission, they alert you when they are about two weeks out to begin your grading....and then you send cards to Newport.... brilliant.


    Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @galaxy27 said:

    @wrestlingcardking said:
    I had an express order log today so I enjoy looking at the timeline that you have here.

    and i had Christmas to contend with. things slowed to a crawl for about 10 days, but they really sped up this week. from stage 4 grading to shipped in two days.

    i suspect your order will move even faster

    agree. couple of express orders logged 12/17 and already in q2 w card descripts removed. general indicator that they are really close to pop it seems.

    the best ability is availability.

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2021 9:52AM

    3 card express

    arrived: 12/11/20
    logged: 12/17/20
    popped: 1/07/21

    1 1 52946358 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Prizm 8 Kobe Bryant Choice Prizm-Green Card
    2 1 52946359 MINT 9 2019 Panini Prizm 248 Zion Williamson Choice Prizm-Blue/Yellow/Green Card
    3 1 52946360 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Signatures Jmt JA Morant Choice Prizm Card

    notes: only thing that mattered was first line w. the kobe /8. probably his last prizm card for a while.

    @galaxy27 echoing your sentiments, i gotta say that's pretty damn fast considering the holiday run, weekends & ongoing corona and other various things happening today. zero complaints, where as a month prior expresses seemed to be about a month from the time they were logged.

    the best ability is availability.

  • soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 164 ✭✭✭

    We have movement!


  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    144 card bulk.

    arrived: 7/11/20
    logged: 9/12/20
    assembly: 1/09/21
    qa1:
    qa2:
    popped:

    over/under from here on out at 2 months?

    the best ability is availability.

  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

    @blurryface said:

    over/under from here on out at 2 months?

    My recent experience suggests over but I am going to be optimistic that things are picking up and go under. Good luck!

  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So I just checked my laundry list of subs

    1 bulk moved into assembly from grading. I find this curious. As I have a sub at the now defunct $20 level that is only 7 cards that remains in grading still even though it is only 7 cards and it has been in grading over a month previous to this bulk getting to that stage.

    Also I have 1 bulk and 2 Specials that are both older than this bulk that has made it into assembly.

    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

    I have several subs stuck in grading. I did have one that moved from Assembly to QA1 and QA2 simultaneously which I was happy about but found a tad odd. It was in Assembly for a month. Now, I wait and check the site far too often than I should in hope that I hit the "magic moment" when my grades are posted LOL, It is my CC membership order with 15 1of my best 1975 Topps Pete Rose cards so I am certainly anxious to see the results. It arrived 07/29 and was entered 08/31 FWIW.

  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭

    @bobbybakeriv said:
    I have several subs stuck in grading. I did have one that moved from Assembly to QA1 and QA2 simultaneously which I was happy about but found a tad odd. It was in Assembly for a month. Now, I wait and check the site far too often than I should in hope that I hit the "magic moment" when my grades are posted LOL, It is my CC membership order with 15 1of my best 1975 Topps Pete Rose cards so I am certainly anxious to see the results. It arrived 07/29 and was entered 08/31 FWIW.

    i live near where that bigfoot pic was taken..... LOL

    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭

    @blurryface said:
    144 card bulk.

    arrived: 7/11/20
    logged: 9/12/20
    assembly: 1/09/21
    qa1:
    qa2:
    popped:

    over/under from here on out at 2 months?

    Consider yourself lucky as my dates are similar with a 1 card PSA/DNA crossover that is still in the grading stage.
    arrived: 7/28/20

    logged: 9/10/20

    assembly:
    qa1:
    qa2:
    popped:

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2021 3:47PM

    @maddux69 said:

    @blurryface said:
    144 card bulk.

    arrived: 7/11/20
    logged: 9/12/20
    assembly: 1/09/21
    qa1:
    qa2:
    popped:

    over/under from here on out at 2 months?

    Consider yourself lucky as my dates are similar with a 1 card PSA/DNA crossover that is still in the grading stage.
    arrived: 7/28/20

    logged: 9/10/20

    assembly:
    qa1:
    qa2:
    popped:

    i have a 7 card and a 26 card sub in dual grading that have been there since 7/21 that are in the same boat. i don't expect seeing these ANY time soon considering the "dual" grading scenario. takes long enough to get one grade for a card, asking for two seems like unicorn wishing.

    the best ability is availability.

  • Here are the details on my latest submission a regular $50:

    Arrived Entered
    01/04/21 01/07/21 N/A See Details 4 Regular

    Does anyone have any experience with a $200 Super Express lately. Are they really 2 business days? I have a card that is going to be borderline on value between express and super express and it's probably worth the extra $125 to me if the poppage is 3 weeks sooner.

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @IndyPilot said:
    Here are the details on my latest submission a regular $50:

    Arrived Entered
    01/04/21 01/07/21 N/A See Details 4 Regular

    Does anyone have any experience with a $200 Super Express lately. Are they really 2 business days? I have a card that is going to be borderline on value between express and super express and it's probably worth the extra $125 to me if the poppage is 3 weeks sooner.

    here's my last one. took 9 calendar keeping in mind thanksgiving weekend was in there:

    22019775 11/20/20 11/21/20 11/30/20 Shipped 1 Super Express

    the best ability is availability.

  • @blurryface said:

    @IndyPilot said:
    Here are the details on my latest submission a regular $50:

    Arrived Entered
    01/04/21 01/07/21 N/A See Details 4 Regular

    Does anyone have any experience with a $200 Super Express lately. Are they really 2 business days? I have a card that is going to be borderline on value between express and super express and it's probably worth the extra $125 to me if the poppage is 3 weeks sooner.

    here's my last one. took 9 calendar keeping in mind thanksgiving weekend was in there:

    22019775 11/20/20 11/21/20 11/30/20 Shipped 1 Super Express

    thank you sir! appreciate your responding.

  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Today I have movement

    Oldest bulk went to grading received 6/19 logged 8/13
    An 80s special went into grading. received 6/23 logged 8/17
    And a platinum renewal went to QA1 received 7/27 logged 9/1

    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • @IndyPilot said:
    I noticed the submission estimates in days had disappeared from the website yesterday so I asked Todd Tobias about it on Twitter:

    Any update on the "Complete Through Dates"?

  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

    Platinum CC Membership sub:

    Arrived: 07/29
    Logged: 08/31
    Grading: 09/04
    Assembly: 12/15
    QA1: 01/08
    QA2: 01/08
    popped: 01/13

  • @Socalguy1967 said:

    @IndyPilot said:
    I noticed the submission estimates in days had disappeared from the website yesterday so I asked Todd Tobias about it on Twitter:

    Any update on the "Complete Through Dates"?

    I think they were planning to do this but the coding failed when the turnaround time resulted in , "will be ready for your unborn grandchildren's inheritance" ;)

  • jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭

    Perspective gives me knowledge that I'll be waiting a while. I know this, plan for it, and expect it.

    Complete thru times estimate? Mid may- early June 2020 on bulks is what they should be working on. I have stuff from MAY 28TH thru June 15th sitting in grading for 2 months. A whole bunch of specials from June sitting also. I have stuff mid August thru Oct 1st on the old economy level in grading.

    Take the below for what its worth . I try and use real life "facts" to judge reality no matter what PSA or BGS tell me.

    2019 Panini Prizm basketball released in Dec 2019. Just using Zion Williamson as an example
    BGS has slabbed 11,300+ base cards
    PSA has doubled that at nearly 27,000+ cards
    That's one player, one sport. One 12 month period in 2020.

    I'll be waiting. May not like it, but at least I know why :s

  • @bobbybakeriv said:
    Platinum CC Membership sub:

    Arrived: 07/29
    Logged: 08/31
    Grading: 09/04
    Assembly: 12/15
    QA1: 01/08
    QA2: 01/08
    popped: 01/13

    This really discourages me. I sent in the same type of submission and it arrived 7/25 (4 days earlier than yours) and it is still in grading. I understand the fact that PSA doesn’t do first in first out but when it’s the same submission level you would think first in first out would apply.

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2021 3:38PM

    5 card, regular level

    Arrived: 12/11/20
    Logged: 12/17/20
    Popped: 01/14/21

    1 52944563 MINT 9 2019 Panini Prizm 249 JA Morant Silver Prizm
    2 52944564 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Prizm Fireworks 26 Zion Williamson Silver Prizm
    3 52944565 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Prizm Fireworks 28 JA Morant Silver Prizm
    4 52944566 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Prizm 8 Kobe Bryant Purple Prizm
    5 52944567 GEM MINT 10 2019 Panini Prizm 250 RJ Barrett Choice Prizm Blue/Yellow/Green

    notes: not bad. prolly crack and resub the ja. per recent timetables, didn't pay attention to grading/assembly but breezed thru qa1 - popping today. a lil encouraging, but recent log in times and actually shipping (i use fedex) seem to be taking a few days extra after the new years.

    the best ability is availability.

  • Just sent one off on 1/12 for express grading.

    Got to their PO box today.

    Interested to see how fast their turnaround time is.

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @tomg1977 said:
    Just sent one off on 1/12 for express grading.

    Got to their PO box today.

    Interested to see how fast their turnaround time is.

    over under at 28 calendar days.

    the best ability is availability.

  • robert67robert67 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2021 7:52PM

    Not complaining with this post, for informational purposes only.

    I sent an email about my economy level 2 card order that was entered on 9/14. I received a timely respose that as of Monday 1/11 they are working on economy orders entered 7/19.

    Economy level is the most severely impacted level at this time per the email.

    So, I guess patience is a virtue. Lol.

  • @blurryface said:
    over under at 28 calendar days.

    That's not too bad. I did one with BGS recently and it was almost 4 months.

  • mbothnermbothner Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

    @blurryface said:
    102 card sub, bulk
    pre-barcode system.

    arrived: 7/06
    logged: 8/15
    assembly: 12/5

    being that it's been stuck in assembly for a month tomorrow, just trying some reverse psychology and/or low key flogging in some futile attempt to jar it loose.

    I also have a 102 bulk sub arrived 07/09 and it has not even reached grading yet.

  • 2 bulks from June sitting in R&I and confirmed with a friend not on the boards his received early June still in R&I so not everyone is seeing movement.

    3 others received the same day have been in grading for about a month and 1 other has been in assembly for 3+ weeks

    I suspect many of these orders will not be ready until probably April but maybe I am being optimistic, I thought I was being pessimistic thinking I would get them back by Christmas when they arrived in June and we see how that turned out ;)

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    mine skipped from r&i directly to assembly. but have now been stuck there for a month.

    the best ability is availability.

  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2021 7:49PM

    received - 06/01/20
    entered - 07/02/20
    grades received - 01/15/21
    shipped - not yet
    bulk service

    mostly 2001 Topps baseball.



    Thanks,

    David (LD_Ferg)



    1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @blurryface said:
    5 card, regular level

    Arrived: 12/11/20
    Logged: 12/17/20
    Popped: 01/14/21

    Its pretty crazy that I sent a 19card Regular order that arrived exactly a month before yours on 11/11 and it hasn’t moved from Assembly in over a month. Grading is so much fun ;):#

    Eric

  • KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭

    express gaming, 10 cards

    arrived 12/15
    entered 12/22
    delivered 1/16

    not terrible considering two holidays in the mix

  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭

    @ldferg said:
    received - 06/01/20
    entered - 07/02/20
    grades received - 01/15/21
    shipped - not yet
    bulk service

    mostly 2001 Topps baseball.

    I need a 2001 Topps Maddux if one was in your sub

  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2021 11:41PM

    @bobbybakeriv said:
    Platinum CC Membership sub:

    Arrived: 07/29
    Logged: 08/31
    Grading: 09/04
    Assembly: 12/15
    QA1: 01/08
    QA2: 01/08
    popped: 01/13

    Received the cards back today. Overall, a disappointment. :( This was my first submission since 2014. Albeit optimistic, I felt that I had a few 9s and and a dozen 8s when I did my raw review (and even felt I had an outside shot at a 10 on a couple of these). Now I do realize PSA's standards have grown seemingly tougher as of late, but I have looked them over briefly today and I honestly can't see any difference between the lone PSA 9 and several of the 8s. Same goes for two of the PSA 7s as compared to the 8s. One did deserve a 7 upon second look. Also, I did find a small surface wrinkle on the PSA 5 that I initially missed. I need to go over the altered stock card more closely as I can't find a thing with the naked eye. I know '75 Topps is a tough issue but these are my better copies out of the hundred or more raw that I own. I have six more very nice copies of this card and three minis of the same in grading right now. Maybe I will do better this time around?

    Finally, how could there not be a single .5 for any of these? The centering and corners on all 15 are very nice. I'll post some scans if anyone wishes to see a particular card. I just purchased a scanner and will be setting it up this week. Could the disappointing grades (overall) be in some way related to the fact that I estimated my determined value using raw pricing and did not base it upon expected grade? That is, I sometimes wonder if this subconsciously affects the grader? I don't know that the grader even is aware though. Like I said, I haven't subbed in a while and that was my mistake.

    Good luck collecting Gents! Bobby
    P.S. I will be cracking and resubbing some of these in the future. I've personally had success doing just that many times.

    ETA - Lines 3 & 4 were SGC 8.5 crackouts. Line 3 was the new SGC grading scheme (i.e, 8.5) and line 4 (the old, i.e., 92) for any of you interested in crossovers.

    CC Platinum Membership Submission

    Line # Description Grade
    1 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose N6: MIN SIZE REQUIREMENT
    2 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose EXCELLENT 5
    3 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose EXCELLENT-MINT 6
    4 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    5 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    6 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT 7
    7 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    8 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT 7
    9 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose N5: ALTERED STOCK
    10 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose MINT 9
    11 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    12 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    13 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    14 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose EXCELLENT-MINT 6
    15 1975 Topps 320 Pete Rose NEAR MINT 7

  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭

    Finally had an order hit QA2 today. Last time at this stage I was here for two weeks. I hope this one moves much faster.

    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @wrestlingcardking said:
    Finally had an order hit QA2 today. Last time at this stage I was here for two weeks. I hope this one moves much faster.

    hope so too! try to stay optimistic and patient, but things seem to have started off much slower in 2021, imo. at the end of 2020, i felt things were gelling. in 2021 so far, my log ins have been taking a few days longer, each stage seems to be taking a few days longer and whats even more frustrating is once my grades have popped, it's taking 2 days just to get a tracking number, then doesnt even go out that day. doesnt get scanned in the next day.

    kinda discouraged thinking things were finally starting to get ironed out, then regressing. only positive note so far was getting a designated sales rep and direct number.

    the best ability is availability.

  • I typically send in a higher service level order with a regular service level, with the idea that the lower service level order would get loggage sooner. It looks like that is no longer happening anymore unfortunately. Here are my current submissions:

    CC Special #4: Prewar Score:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: Not yet

    Express:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: 1/13

  • @CollectorAtWork said:
    I typically send in a higher service level order with a regular service level, with the idea that the lower service level order would get loggage sooner. It looks like that is no longer happening anymore unfortunately. Here are my current submissions:

    CC Special #4: Prewar Score:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: Not yet

    Express:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: 1/13

    that strategy was put to an end a long time ago unfortunately :(

  • @beachbumcollecting said:

    @CollectorAtWork said:
    I typically send in a higher service level order with a regular service level, with the idea that the lower service level order would get loggage sooner. It looks like that is no longer happening anymore unfortunately. Here are my current submissions:

    CC Special #4: Prewar Score:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: Not yet

    Express:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: 1/13

    that strategy was put to an end a long time ago unfortunately :(

    I just did this with 2 bulk subs combined with a regular. It worked for one of the bulks but not the other.

    Regular sub 2 cards
    Arrived: 1/11/21
    Logged: 1/20/21
    Grading: 1/20/21

    Bulk sub 24 cards
    Arrived: 1/11/21
    Logged: 1/20/21
    Grading: 1/20/21

    Looks like the third sub was put back on the shelf. Curious to see if these pop on the same day

  • @parthur1607 said:

    @beachbumcollecting said:

    @CollectorAtWork said:
    I typically send in a higher service level order with a regular service level, with the idea that the lower service level order would get loggage sooner. It looks like that is no longer happening anymore unfortunately. Here are my current submissions:

    CC Special #4: Prewar Score:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: Not yet

    Express:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: 1/13

    that strategy was put to an end a long time ago unfortunately :(

    I just did this with 2 bulk subs combined with a regular. It worked for one of the bulks but not the other.

    Regular sub 2 cards
    Arrived: 1/11/21
    Logged: 1/20/21
    Grading: 1/20/21

    Bulk sub 24 cards
    Arrived: 1/11/21
    Logged: 1/20/21
    Grading: 1/20/21

    Looks like the third sub was put back on the shelf. Curious to see if these pop on the same day

    you probably don't want to mention this, they may put the one that was entered back on the shelf too. lol I have not heard this work for anyone else in a very long time

  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @beachbumcollecting said:

    @parthur1607 said:

    @beachbumcollecting said:

    @CollectorAtWork said:
    I typically send in a higher service level order with a regular service level, with the idea that the lower service level order would get loggage sooner. It looks like that is no longer happening anymore unfortunately. Here are my current submissions:

    CC Special #4: Prewar Score:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: Not yet

    Express:

    USPS delivery confirmation: 1/2
    PSA Arrived: 1/6
    PSA Entered: 1/13

    that strategy was put to an end a long time ago unfortunately :(

    I just did this with 2 bulk subs combined with a regular. It worked for one of the bulks but not the other.

    Regular sub 2 cards
    Arrived: 1/11/21
    Logged: 1/20/21
    Grading: 1/20/21

    Bulk sub 24 cards
    Arrived: 1/11/21
    Logged: 1/20/21
    Grading: 1/20/21

    Looks like the third sub was put back on the shelf. Curious to see if these pop on the same day

    you probably don't want to mention this, they may put the one that was entered back on the shelf too. lol I have not heard this work for anyone else in a very long time

    i would agree. i don't even put regular or express order in w bulk anymore. even w barcodes. last few times, the faster orders weren't logged in until the same month+ timeframe the bulks were.

    the best ability is availability.

  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2021 7:22PM

    received - 06/01/20
    entered - 07/02/20
    grades received - 01/21/21
    shipped - not yet
    bulk service

    1986 fleer basketball



    Thanks,

    David (LD_Ferg)



    1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2021 6:55PM

    @grote15

    any recent timeframe on pack submissions?

    just did my first couple in a long while. guessing solid year?

    the best ability is availability.

  • grote15grote15 Posts: 28,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @blurryface said:
    @grote15

    any recent timeframe on pack submissions?

    just did my first couple in a long while. guessing solid year?

    Turnaround times have been improving in recent months. I just got a couple back after about 6 months total.



    Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
Sign In or Register to comment.