Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1Mike1 said:

@hammer1 said:
    For some reason I keep watching this over and over.

Her stopping to close the lid on the box saved her from something terrible. Incredibly lucky!

I'll bet the girl in the car got a broken arm.

• Options
    air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:

@SkyMan said:

@Kirk222 said:

@hammer1 said:
    Do not watch if you have a fear of heights.

These guys are crazy.

https://youtu.be/9enptNl3KYA

I hate this type of video. What the heck are they thinking? If they die, the city or building owners cannot be responsible. Which brings up the obvious. Have any of these guys died?

Unfortunately many of these people have died. There was an article on it in a fairly well known news site some years ago. Many of the "performers" were from 3rd world countries or poor neighborhoods. Many were doing this so they'd get lots of "hits" on their YouTube pages, and then get revenue from that.

You have to admire them. No risk no reward. And...they have experienced something none of us will on the way down. I've read that drowning is a much more peaceful way to go.

Drowning is an awful death. Spent a lot of time with the dead. Drowning victims are not the nicest.
    Not waking up from you nap is peaceful.

• Options

@air4mdc said: "Drowning is an awful death. Spent a lot of time with the dead. Drowning victims are not the nicest.

Not waking up from you nap is peaceful."

You are the doctor I'm just an old lifeguard with only two saves and no deaths so you should know more about drowning than I do. However, I'll bet the drowned and bloated people you worked on/saw have one thing in common - they were DEAD.

Every story from a drowned person who was revived has said how peaceful it was. In fact, they actually knew what was happening too and yet they couldn't do anything to help themselves!

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was LMAO at this thread until I bumped into the true life back from the dead stories.
    Still
    The laughter was great medicine I needed.

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• Options
    edited April 16, 2020 12:40PM

@hammer1 said:
    I bet you can't control your right foot.

While sitting at a desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, drawing the number “6” in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction – and there’s nothing you can do about it.

You have completely stopped production around here. We have four guys trying to do it. LOL, but it works OK with your left hand. Wild.

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    @air4mdc said: "Drowning is an awful death. Spent a lot of time with the dead. Drowning victims are not the nicest.

Not waking up from you nap is peaceful."

You are the doctor I'm just an old lifeguard with only two saves and no deaths so you should know more about drowning than I do. However, I'll bet the drowned and bloated people you worked on/saw have one thing in common - they were DEAD.

Every story from a drowned person who was revived has said how peaceful it was. In fact, they actually knew what was happening too and yet they couldn't do anything to help themselves!

Was this in the kiddie pool?

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    edited April 17, 2020 11:37AM

@air4mdc said: "Drowning is an awful death. [I] Spent a lot of time with the dead... >

Insider replied: "_You are the doctor I'm just an old lifeguard with only two saves and no deaths so you should know more about drowning than I do. However, I'll bet the drowned and bloated people you worked on/saw have one thing in common - they were DEAD_.

@air4mdc asked: "Was this in the kiddie pool?"

Insider answered: _Nice dodge Doc. "No, and two thumbs up. That was hilarious_. :) BTW, I hope you kept your hands where they belonged. :p

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    @air4mdc said: "Drowning is an awful death. [I] Spent a lot of time with the dead... >

Insider replied: "_You are the doctor I'm just an old lifeguard with only two saves and no deaths so you should know more about drowning than I do. However, I'll bet the drowned and bloated people you worked on/saw have one thing in common - they were DEAD_.

@air4mdc asked: "Was this in the kiddie pool?"

Insider answered: _Nice dodge Doc. "No, and two thumbs up. That was hilarious_. :) BTW, I hope you kept your hands where they belonged. :p

Thanks for having a sense of humor. I was hoping you would find it funny, I know I sure did. It’s a humor thread....right?
    Let’s change the subject:)
    Take care.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file