Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kirk222 said:

Fellers: How did you interpret this joke? My wife and I disagree. I thought it meant that the doctor was telling her that she had 10 then nine seconds to live. My wife says no. It means that the doctor is saying she has ten, then nine seconds left on this appointment. What do you say?

I'm at liberty to say your wife is dead wrong and you are not.

• Options
    BJandTundraBJandTundra Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭

@Kirk222 said:

Fellers: How did you interpret this joke? My wife and I disagree. I thought it meant that the doctor was telling her that she had 10 then nine seconds to live. My wife says no. It means that the doctor is saying she has ten, then nine seconds left on this appointment. What do you say?

Let's just say the female is not always right.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kirk222 said:

@hammer1 said:
    Do not watch if you have a fear of heights.

These guys are crazy.

https://youtu.be/9enptNl3KYA

I hate this type of video. What the heck are they thinking? If they die, the city or building owners cannot be responsible. Which brings up the obvious. Have any of these guys died?

I have been told that several have. I searched for a video of a lady standing next to a cliff edge taking a selfie and she went over the edge backward.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw this on facebook: Wife hollering at her husband in another room, "Did you just feel a pain in your chest like someone was poking a voodoo doll of you?" "Nope" was his reply. She then said, "How about now?"

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Captain, my Captian
    Seems cool to me, and somtimes down wright boring.
    Checking my P's & Q's. as requested.
    Got Milk !

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish said:
    Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says, "Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"
    Slim answers, "I feel just like a newborn baby."
    "Really!? Like a newborn baby!?"
    "Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

Which one was the coin collector?

• Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kirk222 said:

@hammer1 said:

These guys are crazy.

I hate this type of video. What the heck are they thinking? If they die, the city or building owners cannot be responsible. Which brings up the obvious. Have any of these guys died?

Unfortunately many of these people have died. There was an article on it in a fairly well known news site some years ago. Many of the "performers" were from 3rd world countries or poor neighborhoods. Many were doing this so they'd get lots of "hits" on their YouTube pages, and then get revenue from that.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SkyMan said:

@Kirk222 said:

@hammer1 said:

These guys are crazy.

Unfortunately many of these people have died. There was an article on it in a fairly well known news site some years ago. Many of the "performers" were from 3rd world countries or poor neighborhoods. Many were doing this so they'd get lots of "hits" on their YouTube pages, and then get revenue from that.

You have to admire them. No risk no reward. And...they have experienced something none of us will on the way down. I've read that drowning is a much more peaceful way to go.

I was in a very bad auto accident last year. I was virtually T-Boned at speed. I just walked away with some bruises. Everything slowed down, stuff was flying around after the airbag exploded and the car slowly rolled about 20 more feet and plowed down a light pole! I'd do it again (in a junker car) if the same result could be guaranteed. An E-ticket ride for sure. Much better than spinning off a track and not as terrifying as a roll-over would be.

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh . . . . . .Ron B . . .

I just can't stop laughing . . . . . .

That has RUINED my Easter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunner

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

An ad in my email today.

Unforgettable Experiences Await On An Extraordinary Journey With (well known cruise line). :D No thank you!

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jedm said:

@marcmoish said:

CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day.

Did this once, had a blast and don't even remember who was playing that day!

Just once?

• Options

@SkyMan said:

Wasn't that the name of the restaurant on threes company that Jack worked at? Been so long since I've watched that sit com.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Regal Beagle? I believe thats where Jack worked at, been a long time since I seen the sitcom too.

Ken
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

Laughter is the best medicine. Our president should sign it into law.

• Options
    OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bearcave said:
    Regal Beagle? I believe thats where Jack worked at, been a long time since I seen the sitcom too.

That was the bar the group went to,

Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OKbustchaser said:

@bearcave said:

That was the bar the group went to,

I knew i had heard it on that show!

Ken
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1Mike1 said:

@SkyMan said:

Wasn't that the name of the restaurant on threes company that Jack worked at? Been so long since I've watched that sit com.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@hammer1 said:
    For some reason I keep watching this over and over.

Her stopping to close the lid on the box saved her from something terrible. Incredibly lucky!

• Options
    ironmanl63ironmanl63 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SkyMan said:
    Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble but shouldn't that be an even number?

No. One identified as a Jellyfish.

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 said:
    For some reason I keep watching this over and over.

That guy lost his money and probably some fingernails. It was her extremely lucky day.

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file