Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****Official 2019-S Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle ORDER THREAD****

Comments

• Options
    SeatedTonersSeatedToners Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Hey forum family... what time is the window when they sometimes pop up in the morning? I was shut out today and I want to try another at bat. Thank you all

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my e-mail inbox this morning I got a notice that mine has been shipped, apparently on its way to FEDEX. I breathe a little easier from hearing this.

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2019 4:56AM

@SeatedToners said:
    Hey forum family... what time is the window when they sometimes pop up in the morning? I was shut out today and I want to try another at bat. Thank you all

Usually 7:00 am Eastern.

Here’s a hint, before the sale, go to the coin page and add it to your favorite websites. Now go to the checkout page / bag and add it to your favorite websites. If the Mint site crashes, you can go to those favorites quickly to order or checkout.

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options

thank you!!!!

• Options

did anyone see them available this morning?

• Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SeatedToners said:
    did anyone see them available this morning?

Nada

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing this morning

• Options
    hutze1nmhutze1nm Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

Wasn’t available that I saw

Things I like to do: Collect PL Morgans. That’s is all.
  • Options

I've got one in my cart ready for the final few clicks, but I didn't see them pop open today either

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing this morning.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is cool and rainy in Sarasota also. I tried again to get one this morning. I did learn some tricks from mistakes this time so I'll chalk this up to a $500 lesson. :)

Thanks to the folks who let us know about the "next day" sales as the coins may come available.

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel like a circling buzzard waiting for this to die :o

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    It is cool and rainy in Sarasota also. I tried again to get one this morning. I did learn some tricks from mistakes this time so I'll chalk this up to a $500 lesson. :)

Thanks to the folks who let us know about the "next day" sales as the coins may come available.

Totally agree with that. I first starting reading the forum back in 2007 and joined a few years ago. So far I've learned a lot here. Thank you. I'm wondering if the time change has switched the 7am window to 8am?

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:

Check back Monday and Tuesday. A few may still pop up as available.

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got one

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options

I see they are still available!

• Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2019 5:34AM

Just got 3 more! And I'm done!
    Edited to add: Paypal option was available this morning, made it much easier!

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

window is open lol I got one

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jwitten said:
    Nothing this morning

they are there right now. It's 7:30 not 7:00

• Options

No mas.

• Options

@SeatedToners said:

@Insider2 said:

Totally agree with that. I first starting reading the forum back in 2007 and joined a few years ago. So far I've learned a lot here. Thank you. I'm wondering if the time change has switched the 7am window to 8am?

It's always been 7:30 am.

• Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

They just came back for a few minutes at 7:30 but I was completely unable to check out did anyone get one

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options

The only reason I might’ve got one is because a few people screwed up on the time.

• Options
    jerseyralphjerseyralph Posts: 115 ✭✭✭

I got one this morning at 7:30. Credit card information was prepopulated this time. Made it a much better experience than yesterday’s shit show.

Only time will tell whether platinum is king.
  • Options

@MilesWaits said:
    The only reason I might’ve got one is because a few people screwed up on the time.

I wish I had noticed sooner, I would have corrected people on the time. I'm surprised someone didn't.

• Options
    Falk25Falk25 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Yesterday was a complete nightmare trying to order this. Fought for 15 minutes before receiving the “Not Available” notice. I’m not a rookie and have gotten past limited edition items before but yesterday was different. Luckily got one this morning in the 7:30 window so I can now breathe a bit easier. I’ll totally exhale when it ships with a viable tracking number. USM07238*** 🙂

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got one as well order confirmation!

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    edited November 15, 2019 5:45AM

I got to the point that I hit the final place order button and it look like I was home free said order processing only to get something saying that payment method not accepted which I have never seen before and I know the credit card was good. Did anyone else get this?

• Options

Yes I did get that when I put in the incorrect billing address. Sorry to hear you didn’t get one but you’re an early bird so I think you’ll have a great chance in the future.

• Options

Thanks Miles,
    Crazy thing is I checked the billing address very carefully each time and it was correct. No idea. Ugh.
    Thanks

• Options
    edited November 15, 2019 6:03AM

Then it probably was, Raufus, try going through checkout with an inexpensive item.

• Options
    OKCCOKCC Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

I saw it go live at 7:30, added one to my cart, different email, shipping, phone number, and cc, but same billing address, and thought I had a second one, but was denied. Site said household limit reached.

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2019 6:03AM

I got one this morning. The one account with it already in the bag from yesterday did not go through. It said credit card information was incorrect. You have to remove it from your bag and start all over.

The one that went through was from another account which did not have it in the bag from yesterday’s order.

• Options
    edited November 15, 2019 7:38AM

@OKCC said:
    I saw it go live at 7:30, added one to my cart, different email, shipping, phone number, and cc, but same billing address, and thought I had a second one, but was denied. Site said household limit reached.

Billing address needs to be different as well as shipping address. I would match them both up. Your name on credit card can be the same. You can even use your same name on your mint account. Easy to change your billing address of your credit card online and after you receive your item change your billing address back as before.

• Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 401 ✭✭✭

There was plenty of time this morning. After one order was completed I logged out and logged into another account then added it to the cart and checked out with no problems. Very surprised!

Congrats to all who got one this morning that didn't get one yesterday!

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was 7am...
    Maybe I'll try again monday

It's all about what the people want...

• Options

@SONOMOSCA said:
    There was plenty of time this morning. After one order was completed I logged out and logged into another account then added it to the cart and checked out with no problems. Very surprised!

Congrats to all who got one this morning that didn't get one yesterday!

I did same and got two.

• Options

Well dang, I thought it was 7am. I’m a dummy

• Options
    Wahoo554Wahoo554 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it safe to assume none will become available during the mornings on the weekend?

• Options

Yes.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wahoo554 said:
    Is it safe to assume none will become available during the mornings on the weekend?

Pretty sure I got one on a Saturday definitely not Sunday. Got one this morning

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really... I got up at 3am to try. Defeated I went back to bed at 3:20. and at 3:30 they come open! I must be destined to not have one of these :|

Anyone ever have luck on the weekend??

• Options
    Wahoo554Wahoo554 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

So based on the above, the recommendation is to remove the one in your cart and just refresh the screen for the silver eagle and when/if it comes available add to cart and pray you can finalize?

• Options
    edited November 15, 2019 7:30AM

I> @Wahoo554 said:

So based on the above, the recommendation is to remove the one in your cart and just refresh the screen for the silver eagle and when/if it comes available add to cart and pray you can finalize?

It will not work if you have it already in your cart. I tried and wasted valuable time.☹️

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well dang, I thought it was 7 too! Congrats to those that got some this morning!

• Options

I think I remember also they might have been available on Saturday. Does not hurt to try.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file