Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Hansen watch.

Comments

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18, 2021 2:50AM

@wondercoin said:
    “I don't support the hypothetical posed here because that is a government to government transaction. I do support my example of using it to pay for a meal in San Francisco or Los Angeles.”

Why do you support the private debt only example (meal in SF or LA) but not the public debt example when both public and private debts were mentioned? In fact, if I recall, the Act requires the Philippines to pay the costs associated with the US Mint producing their coins. If these coins are not legal tender to pay that public debt to the US, you are saying bi-National coins with the United States listed on the very coins would not be accepted by the United States as legal tender to pay the public debts. You could be right, but that would make no sense that coins of the United States of America would not be acceptable to pay debts owed to the United States of America.

Maybe I should wake Justin up at 2:40 a.m.! 😉

Wondercoin

To some extent, this doesn't matter for the "legal tender" discussion because, as I mentioned, I think it's ultimately based on US law explicitly stating legal tender authorization.

The reason I used the private debt example for de facto currency use (like non-legal tender territorial coinage), is that the parties are envisioned to have an arm's length relationship and would presumably need to rely on the US government as a third-party to guarantee the payment.

In your hypothetical, the parties have a much closer, well-established relationship. Parties can decide on whatever payment instruments to use for their transaction without relying on an entity like the US government to guarantee value. It could simply be a barter transaction.

Justin just might get a kick out of this discussion! Imagine if Dell Loy became a customer?

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zoins- Would your position change if you knew that at the 1904 World’s Fair in St Louis, the ice cream vendors were accepting the Faran Zerbe 1904 USPI coins (being sold at the fair) as legal tender cash for their ice cream? 😉

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2021 3:20AM

@wondercoin said:
    Zoins- Would your position change if you knew that at the 1904 World’s Fair in St Louis, the ice cream vendors were accepting the Faran Zerbe 1904 USPI coins (being sold at the fair) as legal tender cash for their ice cream? 😉

Wondercoin

As I mentioned, this line of discussion is only for de facto commercial use, not legal tender status, but is interesting nonetheless.

If you are interested in discussing de facto commercial use, then yes, I am interested.

If you are interested in discussing legal tender status, I do not consider that to be legal tender.

For USPI coinage, I am not aware of either legal tender status or de facto commercial use in the United States, but I'd be happy to learn of it. Were the 1904 World's Fair vendors accepting USPI coinage? ;)

• Options
    gschwernkgschwernk Posts: 338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hansen - AWA New Orleans $20 Liberty

I have been working on my own $20 Liberty O's so I decided to check out the Hansen set. I am not sure if this set has been discussed on this thread but it is awesome. It has almost every top O available. You should check it out.

• Options
    edited May 23, 2021 6:55AM

Acquiring the Peter Miller ESM set intact is a great accomplishment! What wonderful coins!

Others have acquired other top collections, but no one is doing it at the scale of Hansen.

• Options
    edited May 23, 2021 3:39PM

@tradedollarnut said:
    Great looking coin. Proof? Shrug

Are you thinking it's a misattributed business strike?

It's hard to tell from the photos.

• Options
    CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

Proof according to Ron Guth, Peter Miller, Stacks 2006 sale, and most importantly, PCGS. I guess being Hansen and Brush purchase them, there going to someone to say they are all business strikes.

My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004
  • Options
    tcollectstcollects Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭

A lot of the rarities we've been seeing Hansen buy show up less frequently than the iconic rarities he's passing on. IMHO, from the comfort of my recliner, without any skin in the game, and an outsider's perspective, it's smart buying because it takes advantage of all the relatively new info we have about rarity and frequency of appearance in the market. It's a modern collecting ethic. He's one of us.

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Currin said:

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

Proof according to Ron Guth, Peter Miller, Stacks 2006 sale, and most importantly, PCGS. I guess being Hansen and Brush purchase them, there going to someone to say they are all business strikes.

There’s plenty of ‘proofs’ in tpg holders that aren’t really - has nothing to do with Hansen. The Mint knew how to make no brainer proofs at that time - a real proof should look the look and walk the walk.

• Options

@tcollects said:
    A lot of the rarities we've been seeing Hansen buy show up less frequently than the iconic rarities he's passing on. IMHO, from the comfort of my recliner, without any skin in the game, and an outsider's perspective, it's smart buying because it takes advantage of all the relatively new info we have about rarity and frequency of appearance in the market. It's a modern collecting ethic. He's one of us.

It would be a lot harder to reassemble sets of this caliber after they have been sold piecemeal while the icon coins are easier to get when the opportunity arises.

• Options

Given that the ESM set is owned by Peter Miller, what does ESM mean?

• Options
    ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2021 6:05AM

@tradedollarnut said:

@Currin said:

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

There’s plenty of ‘proofs’ in tpg holders that aren’t really - has nothing to do with Hansen. The Mint knew how to make no brainer proofs at that time - a real proof should look the look and walk the walk.

That coin is totally all-time OMFUG. :o

remainder deleted as OT

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell
  • Options
    GazesGazes Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tradedollarnut said:

@Currin said:

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

Well it does have something to do with Hansen since your comment was directed at his purchase of his 1832 braided cent.

• Options

@Gazes said:

@tradedollarnut said:

@Currin said:

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

Well it does have something to do with Hansen since your comment was directed at his purchase of his 1832 braided cent.

No, my comment was directed at the cent...

• Options
    edited May 24, 2021 12:37PM

@ColonelJessup said:

@tradedollarnut said:

@Currin said:

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

The Mint did NOT know how to make no-brainer proofs at that time" The strike quality varied from one day to the next based on how well they fed the horses (or how hard they beat them) (or how much beer was consumed at lunch).

Northern Bay was the last really great raw coin auction. Most every type geek on the planet was there.

A person of your knowledge and erudition has an obligation to others, based on your presumed expert authority, to perform due diligence based on either experience or study, before you make a pronouncement like that one. I've sat next to Peter Miller at lot viewings. BS'd with Tony and Chris and Doug Bird, et al. A whole bunch of EAC weenies know this is a proof even if we earthlings don't.

I don't know, and you don't know, but I know I don't know... It sure-as-hell is the reddest red large cent of that design, mint state or proof, most anyone's ever seen.

Post-1891proofs, I agree. The 1891 Barbers are also well-made. just lightly Brillo'd. :'(

However - steam press silver only -

Lots of smaller diameter pre-1853 coins, though they're more often "close enough for government work"
    Many (10%?) post-1852 proof Seated 25c/50c/S$1 struck with weak stars. flat knees/breasts w/noticeably thinner frost etc.
    Any number of post-1838 Seated proofs with striated over-polished dies sometimes eroding device details.
    The famously controversial Pittman-Pogue 1838 Bust 25c.

Thus my comment “great looking coin”

And just because they didn’t always doesn’t mean they didn’t know how...

• Options
    edited May 25, 2021 6:06AM

deleted as OT

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell
  • Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

That 1842 half cent is SEXY! Such a rich patina.

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options
    edited May 24, 2021 3:50PM

The shrug, to me, indicated ignorance and an unwillingness to admit it. Or, at the very least, a saddening lack of curiosity. It's nowhere near the first time it's happened.

The shrug was acknowledging there’s no way to know from that image of that coin - it looks unc but there are many attributes such as hidden hard mirrors only apparent at an angle that would totally be possible. Nothing more, nothing less. And you are treading rather heavily don’t you think - especially since not even your exalted self could pronounce that coin a proof from that image.

• Options
    edited May 24, 2021 2:48PM

I guess these were done in England and shipped back Stateside

• Options
    edited May 25, 2021 6:07AM

deleted as OT

• Options

The Mint did NOT know how to make no-brainer proofs at that time

So can we agree that they did?

• Options
    edited May 25, 2021 6:22AM

@tradedollarnut is righter than I am. Apologies. This is @Currin's thread, and loads of others have a share in it. :s

• Options

Jim McGuigan has been around as a dealer since 1980 (or earlier) and collected before that. He could care less about registry points.

• Options
    gschwernkgschwernk Posts: 338 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColonelJessup said:
    Jim McGuigan has been around as a dealer since 1980 (or earlier) and collected before that. He could care less about registry points.

If true, why has he posted his set in the registry?

• Options
    SSRSSR Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭

Great write up @Currin Just to add regarding the Dec 2020 1856 1/2C PR66RB PCGS CAC this was not an auction sale on GreatCollections per se, but was a brokered deal by GreatCollections with the owner of the coin and ParadimeCoins.

www.paradimecoins.com - Specializing in Top Pop Type PCGS CAC coins. Subscribe To Our NEWPs Mailing List

• Options
    edited May 27, 2021 11:09AM

To share the fruits of his life-long passion? That's what they are. If no pictures are posted I'll take it all back. @Currin can compare the "sets", Jimmy could care less about what anyone else outside of classicists might think. I doubt if he thinks of what he owns as completable "sets", rather as a collection.

• Options

@gschwernk said:

@ColonelJessup said:

If true, why has he posted his set in the registry?

Posting in the registry isn't just for points. It can be to simply share a love of coins or track inventory.

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColonelJessup said:

@tradedollarnut said:

@Currin said:

@Zoins said:

@tradedollarnut said:

That coin is totally all-time OMFUG. :o

>

"Other Music for Uplifting Gormandizers"???

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    GazesGazes Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

@currin you mentioned you dont know the recent history of the 1842-c liberty quarter eagle. My notes show that back in August 2016 it was for sale by a well known dealer listed at $215,000. Another dealer offered it shortly thereafter for $190,000. Then the coin was again offered by the initial dealer for $159,500 around Feb 2017. The coin then went up in price by the same dealer around March 2019 for $185,000. The coin looks like it now has a home for quite awhile.

• Options

PR? Typo?

• Options

@tradedollarnut said:
    PR? Typo?

Typo. Corrected.

My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004
  • Options

Another dip in the Barry Stuppler well

It appears whenever Mr. Hansen has a thirst for a Morgan, he circles back to Stuppler & Company for a little satisfaction. It is no doubt the Stuppler / Hansen connection is strong. The relationship dates back to the origins of the collection about five years ago. With Barry Stuppler handling the sale of the Illinois Collection of Morgan Dollars, he has a nice supply on his website. A quick search today of Illinois coins resulted in 54 hits. With the Illinois set retiring on 2/12/2020 after reaching the runner-up spot all-time, the liquidation of the coins have taken more than a year. That may not be all that bad, because Barry Stuppler reported the set was assembled over 14 years. The remaining 54 coins are priced from $10,000 to $790,000. There are still more that 18 six figure coins available. I have often wondered why Mr. Hansen is not more aggressive with purchasing the Illinois coins. By purchasing one at a time, we will be watching this for a long time to come.

Also at times, Mr. Hansen will take a drink from another well, which happened recently. He purchased a Morgan Dollar from Larry Shapiro Rare Coin. The 1883-O MS67+ CAC Approved coin is not that rare and expensive. The asked price on the website was $7,495. The coin recently sold in Heritage Central States US Coins Signature Auction in April 2021. The coin realized $6,300. Without knowing how close the ask price was to the amount that Mr. Hansen paid, it appear Mr. Shapiro made in the neighborhood of $1,000. With this purchase, The D.L. Hansen Collection replaces a MS67 non-CAC specimen that was purchase in Legend Rare Coin Auctions, 9/2018.

The Hansen 97-piece Morgan Dollars Basic, Circulation Strikes (1878-1921) Set is currently the best set in the Registry. In a few days, it should receive the 2021 best in registry award for the first time. I doubt it will be the last. I don’t see any urgency by Mr. Hansen to move up in the All-Time Finest rankings with Jack Lee, Illinois Set, and the Coronet Collection out front.

We should see the set continue to improve. I would not be surprise to see Mr. Hansen take another drink from the Barry Stuppler well of Illinois Morgan Dollars.

1894 Morgan Dollar MS65+, CAC, Ex: Illinois Set

The mintage for the coin is 110,000. Coin Facts estimates 8,990 survived in all grades with 6,490 in mint grade. Coin Facts estimate 125 is the survival for GEM. That sounds like a lot, but is certainly not enough to cover the thirst of the Morgan Collectors. The basic PCGS registry has almost 1000 (978) sets in the registry. How many Morgan set collectors outside the registry is unknown and hard to imagine.

Expect Q. David Bowers stated: The 1894 dollar has the lowest circulation strike mintage of any Morgan dollar except the 1893-S (not including the 1895). As such, they have always been popular with collectors. Although quantities of Mint State coins existed in the 1950s and early 1960s, nearly all have been dispersed by now. Among Philadelphia Mint Morgan dollars, the 1894 is the second rarest (after 1901) in Mint State. Examples are offered for sale with regularity, but in the modern market it is seldom that even a small group is found. Most coins are in lower Mint State ranges. The demand for the latter is softened somewhat by the availability of high-grade Proofs. The striking quality of Mint State 1894 Morgan dollars ranges from average to sharp. The lustre on most well-struck pieces is frosty and attractive. On the other hand, average to below average coins are apt to have weak breast feathers on the eagle, and have unsatisfactory lustre. Due this low availability, Expert Ron Guth warned: BEWARE OF ALTERED COINS WITH REMOVED MINTMARKS.

There are six PCGS coins graded finer than the Hansen/Illinois MS65+ Specimen. The top coin is a MS66+ specimen from the Jack Lee 2 Collection. The coin resided in Coronet Collection before being offered by Legend Rare Coin in 2015, the coin realized $152,750 (Auction Record). The coin currently is one of the centerpieces in the Wurt Collection (PCGS Set Registry). Next, there is a five-coin group of MS66 specimens. They are almost six figure coins ($95,000 according to the PCGS Price Guide).

As stated, the coin was purchased from Barry Stuppler at Mint State Gold (MSG).The ask for the coin was $46,000. The coin replaces a MS64 with POP of 288/67. No question this was a nice and much needed upgrade. We have a long hot summer coming, so let’s see if Mr. Hansen gets thirsty again.

Provenance: Illinois Set Collection (PCGS Set Registry), offered by Barry Stuppler (Mint State Gold 4/2021), D.L. Hansen Collection.

1894 Morgan Dollar MS65+
    PCGS POP 6/6, CAC Approved
    Certification #37728252, PCGS #7228
    PCGS Value Guide: $40,000 / Asked $46,000
    Ex: Illinois Set

• Options

Liberty Double Eagle Upgrade

The last update on Liberty Double Eagles was a couple months ago. The coin replaced was the 1881 Liberty Double Eagle. I wrote in detail about the incredible D. L. Hansen Collection of Liberty Double Eagles. I hit on the fact that Mr. Hansen purchased the fabulous set from the AWA Collection as the foundation for this collection of Liberty Double Eagles. If you don’t recall the posting, please refer back to March 25, 2021. It may be worth a reread.

Today, I want to touch a little on the S.S. Brother Jonathan Treasure. There is always a mystic feel with treasure coins. The discovery of the S.S. Brother Jonathan was just that, and maybe more. In a recent Stacks Bowers Auction, the story was told as: On Sunday, July 30, 1865, the S.S. Brother Jonathan ran into an uncharted rock during a gale and sank off the coast near Crescent City, California, taking with it 219 people and a substantial golden treasure. In the 1990s, Deep Sea Research, Inc. located the wreck and in a series of exploration dives salvaged 1,207 coins, most of which were 1865-S double eagles. Prior to the discovery, Mint State survivors of this issue were extremely rare. More than 600 of the coins from the S.S. Brother Jonathan treasure are Uncirculated, however, realigning the 1865-S as one of the more available Type I Liberty Head double eagles in Mint State. Since these coins were fist sold at auction in 1999, they have been popular with high grade gold type collectors and double eagle enthusiasts, as well as with collectors of shipwreck treasure.

Heritage provides a little more colorful story that was wrote for an earlier Brother Jonathan coin in a different auction: "When the Brother Jonathan smashed against a large rock and sank on July 30, 1865, off the coast of Crescent City, California, it was not only gold coins that were lost. That may be all that we remember today, but 219 people also slipped beneath the waves. General George Wright, who was to assume his new post at Fort Vancouver; Anson Henry, governor of the Washington Territory; and eight prostitutes (or 'soiled doves' in the contemporary vernacular) were among the more colorful passengers who lost their lives that fateful day. Additionally, $300,000-$500,000 in cargo went down, 346 barrels of whiskey, $200,000 in payroll for U.S. troops at Fort Vancouver, and more than $100,000 in jewelry and cash in the purser's safe. Many of the gold bars carried on the steamship were recovered between 1916 and the early 1930s. But only in the past few years have high-grade double eagles been recovered and entered the numismatic marketplace." I wonder if any of the aged whiskey was recovered?

The S.S. Brother Jonathan was not the only ship carrying gold coins sank in 1865. Both the S.S. Brother Jonathan and the S.S. Republic sank during the crucial year 1865, the last of the Civil War and the next-to-last for the Type One double eagles, those bearing no motto IN GOD WE TRUST above the eagle on the reverse. (HA) A challenge by Stacks Bower to ponder: Try to obtain one double eagle from each of the famous treasure ship discoveries -- the S.S. Brother Jonathan, S.S. Central America, and S.S. Republic, examples of which are actually being offered in this sale! You can read a sketch of each treasure ship in the front pages of A Guide Book of United States Coins, the famous Red Book.

I am not sure if the D.L. Hansen Collection have coins from these three shipwrecks. If someday this collection is cataloged, that would be great to know.

1865-S Liberty Double Eagle MS65: Ex: S.S. Brother Jonathan

With the shipwreck coins, Coin Facts place the rarity and survival estimate at 35 for MS65(GEM) and above. Doug Winter Summary: The 1865-S is another date whose rarity profile was greatly changed by the discovery of shipwrecks; in this case both the S.S. Brother Jonathan and the S.S. Republic which was found around a decade later. It was formerly a rare coin in higher grades but now it is among the most common Type One issues. Prior to the discovery of the Brother Johnathan, it was very hard to locate an 1865-S with good eye appeal. The typical piece was weakly struck on the obverse, densely abraded, and dull. With the addition of hundreds of nice shipwreck coins to the market, there are now many 1865-S double eagles with above-average eye appeal. Over 550 double eagles dated 1865-S were found in the S.S. Brother Jonathan and many were marketed at an auction held by Bowers and Merena in May of 1999. Another major hoard, containing over 200 coins, was found in the S.S. Republic treasure. Two of the shipwreck coins were originally graded MS66 by PCGS in 1999. The finer of these, which is cited above, is likely the single best 1865-S double eagle in existence. In more than two years, grade inflation has not change the population report with only two MS66 specimens.

Mr. Winter: As of the beginning of 2015, PCGS had graded a total of 467 in Uncirculated including 129 in MS64, 22 in MS65, and two in MS66. NGC had graded of 370 in Uncirculated including 82 in MS64, 58 in MS65, and eight in MS66. These figures are inflated by resubmissions. CAC has approved 50 Uncirculated examples: one in MS60, two in MS61, six in MS62, 14 in MS63, 25 in MS64, and two in MS65. Mr. Hansen had a couple MS64 PCGS specimens. They could be found in the Hansen #1 and #2 sets. Mr. Hansen original coin was a MS63, Cert ##38081755. The coin was replaced with MS64, CAC, Cert #81722155 with the purchase of the AWA Collection. This coin remained in the Hansen #1 collection until the recent GEM purchase. Mr. Hansen added a second MS64 Specimen late last year. The MS64 CAC, Cert # 05506165 was purchased in the Legend Auctions sale of The BigMo Civil War Collection Part II. The coin was an Ex S.S. Brother Jonathan, number 465. The BigMo coin was paced in the #2 set and never appeared as Hansen’s top 1865-S Liberty Double Eagle.

The new MS65 Hansen specimen was purchased in Stacks Bowers June 2021, U.S. Coins Part 2 sale. The coin is still in the original Brother Johnathan PCGS holder and described as: Beautiful Gem Mint State 1865-S Double Eagle. The coin is documented as appearing in auction one other time after the original 1999 sale. The coin appeared in the Heritage 10/2006 sale of The Hamburg-Sonoma Collection. The sale information given: In addition to the allure of the sunken-treasure pedigree, the coins recovered from the Brother Jonathan include many pieces in otherwise unattainable condition. To take this issue as just one example, PCGS has certified 20 pieces in 65, with 2 finer (8/06). Both of the finer pieces, which were both graded MS66, were offered in the May 1999 Bowers and Merena sale of coins from the shipwreck, as were 14 of the Gems. Even before the possibility of resubmission is raised, the rarity of Gem examples is clear. I cannot confirm the coin appeared as one of the PCGS certified 20 MS65 pieces in Oct 1999. The probability is good that it was one of them. Heritage described the coin as: The surfaces of this piece are mostly peach-gold with frosty luster. The center of the reverse takes on an orange hue with thin streaks of red that run to 3 o'clock. Some softness of strike is noted on the hair above the ear and on the right (facing) ribbon near the eagle, and solitary isolated abrasions are noted on Liberty's face and in the field to the left of the nose, but the surfaces are free of other significant defects. A magnificent and tangible piece of American history.

As previously stated, the coin was offered a few days ago in Stacks Bowers June 2021, U.S. Coins Part 2 sale. The recent provenance was not given. The coin was described as: A splendid example with blended rose-gold and deeper reddish-apricot patina blanketing both sides. The surfaces are as smooth as would be expected for the assigned grade and possess a softly ofrosted texture. A sharply executed strike adds to the appeal of this lovely and conditionally rare Gem. Fully Gem with strong visual appeal, the present example is among the finest certified available today. Mr. Hansen was able to obtain the coin with a $31,200 bid.

I will close by adding the Civil War connection. We have witness Mr. Hansen improving his 110-piece set significantly in the past year. There were only three coins outside the PCGS top ten on the population report. The Hansen 1865-S $20 MS64 specimen was the worst, POP 130/24. With this purchase the 1865-S $20 MS65 top coin is now POP 21/2. The other two prime candidates for upgrade, 1861-D $5 AU58, POP 5/13 and 1861 10C MS65, POP 28/11.

The 1865-S Liberty Double Eagle MS65: Ex: S.S. Brother Jonathan makes a great addition to this amazing collection. As once describe by a poster: No doubt the most incredible set I've ever seen. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for letting me see it.

Provenance: S.S. Brother Jonathan Treasure Hoard (possible Bowers and Merena 5/1999); The Hamburg-Sonoma Collection / Dallas Signature Coin Auction (Heritage 10/2006), lot 3224, realized $14,950; U.S. Coins Part 2 Auction (Stacks Bowers 6/2021), lot 2574, realized $31,200, D.L. Hansen Collection.

1865-S Liberty Double Eagle MS65
    POP 21/2
    Certification #03449157, PCGS #8944
    PCGS Price Guide: $35,000 / Realized $31,200
    Ex: S.S. Brother Jonathan

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like that coin.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file