Options

deleted

12346»

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

My tank is full from the last 10%
    Already flipped it successfully.

Keep an eye out for $20 Libs and Saints.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've done these in the past, when hitting the 8-10% ebucks. Flipped them when gold went up at a local show.
    https://ebay.com/itm/U-S-Mint-Gold-10-Commem-BU-Proof-AGW-4838-oz-Capsule-SKU-9580/111862297230?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought some coins , with a computer . Kind of funny they punish long time customers but give extra bucks to app morons

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    I bought some coins , with a computer . Kind of funny they punish long time customers but give extra bucks to app morons

I be there are many people who do not have a home computer anymore...

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USASoccer said:

@bronco2078 said:

Lap top sales and even PC sales are still strong.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/263393/global-pc-shipments-since-1st-quarter-2009-by-vendor/

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USASoccer said:

@bronco2078 said:

You can't do real work on a phone. Can you imagine trying to produce any written final product without a true keyboard? Difficult at best...

• Options

@mbogoman said:

@USASoccer said:

@bronco2078 said:

You can't do real work on a phone. Can you imagine trying to produce any written final product without a true keyboard? Difficult at best...

So I'm selling a rare coin and I take high quality 20 megapixel photos from 12 different angles and some nimrod will want to look at it on his 4 inch smart phone screen. The same screen where you cant see the whole description I carefully typed in along with all the different item specifics B)

Duhhhh swipe duhhhh touch screen duh mongo like touch screen

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

with these higher app percentages I do all the looking on the desktop and save to "watch" list what I want to buy. Then fire up the mobile go to my watch list and make the purchase for an extra 2% ebay bucks. If immediate paypal payment wasn't required, I go back to the desktop to make the payment.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

Approx 35-40% of my bidders are on the eBay app.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USASoccer said:

That only goes to proof, they are still in the minority. The majority are still using either a PC or laptop ;)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

@USASoccer said:

I agree I see the same . They are still idiots though. I sell truck parts and they are always buying the wrong item because they dont see the description or item specifics.

You can get a huge flat screen monitor for a hundred bucks but people would rather pay 1000 for a tiny screen

• Options

@derryb said:
    with these higher app percentages I do all the looking on the desktop and save to "watch" list what I want to buy. Then fire up the mobile go to my watch list and make the purchase for an extra 2% ebay bucks. If immediate paypal payment wasn't required, I go back to the desktop to make the payment.

The problem with the app is the compatability, otherwise I'd use it. I have what I have on my phone and an app isn't going to get me to change. (At 8%, most of what I buy pulls in at the $100 cap. An extra $4 on an item won't get me to change either)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@bronco2078 said:

@USASoccer said:

I agree I see the same . They are still idiots though. I sell truck parts and they are always buying the wrong item because they dont see the description or item specifics.

You can get a huge flat screen monitor for a hundred bucks but people would rather pay 1000 for a tiny screen

Similar from me on tablets, too

• Options

@OPA said:

@USASoccer said:

That only goes to proof, they are still in the minority. The majority are still using either a PC or laptop ;)

I agree, but I need all the bids I can get.

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

I use my phone a lot for everyday things. I’m composing this email from my phone right now. I’ll even bid, order things online, as well as upload files and pictures. That being said, I also have a desktop pc that I use to download my DSRL RAW files, edit pictures and post them online. It’s the ONLY reason I still keep my pc. My phone, while great at most things, can’t do that yet.
    A smart phone is just a tool, not much different than a pc. If someone behind the phone doesn’t know how to use it, it’s not to blame technology wise. That same person would probably make the same mistake using a pc. :smile:

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USASoccer said:

@bronco2078 said:

Sure, there are. And, there are still a lot of folks that get to the point that they want the bigger screen and buy something like a PC. It's all timely and circumstantial.

There are people that don't have cars or homes either. Some couch surf. Some uber/walk/bike only...or rideshare. As they mature, many of those will get beyond that point, all depending on their job/family/needs.

There are even some that, GASP, don't use cash any longer!!! ;)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

Flash Sale coupon 15% off on items $25 or more until 10PST

• Options

@USASoccer said:
    Flash Sale coupon 15% off on items $25 or more until 10PST

coins excluded, but I see some sellers listing coins in collectible category today. Be sure to "activate" before using.

• Options

ttt

• Options

Find it on the big screen, buy on the app.

• Options
  • Options

new offer