deleted

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

8% on line, 10% via app 5/5-5/6

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm at -$81 since I did a return at end of last quarter.
    Haven't gotten the last 2 ebucks offers....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    edited May 6, 2018 6:27AM

@MANOFCOINS said:

@derryb said:

Can’t locate was the offer sent directly to you or is it available to everyone?

Periodic ebay bonus bucks are by selected invitation with a notice when you log into ebay and and ebay message. Not everyone gets them each time. Of course, one must be opted into the ebay bucks program to get the occasional invitation for extra bonus bucks.

• Options
    PachuckoPachucko Posts: 85 ✭✭

@derryb said:

@MANOFCOINS said:

@derryb said:

Can’t locate was the offer sent directly to you or is it available to everyone?

Periodic ebay bonus bucks are by selected invitation with a notice when you log into ebay and and ebay message. Not everyone gets them each time. Of course, one must be opted into the ebay bucks program to get the occasional invitation for extra bonus bucks.

I never get any offers, can't figure out why.

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got a notice of 10% e-bucks through May 11. Giddy up! I missed the May 5/6.

• Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 401 ✭✭✭

Nothing for me last week and today. First time I've been skipped for two consecutive buck deals.
    But I did get this message below from them. I received nothing, but yet they're claiming I received something late?

eBay
    Dear XXXXXXX,

Because of a technical issue with our Message Center tool, your invitation to one or more promotions that took place last week arrived late, well after the promotion had started. We deeply apologize for this mistake and any confusion or inconvenience it may have caused.

We want you to receive timely communications from us that enable you to take full advantage of our pricing promotions. For the most up-to-date news on your promotions, be sure to check the “Promotional offers” module in My eBay, and make sure that your eBay account email settings are set to accept promotional offers.

Again, we are sorry for any confusion this may have caused, and we thank you for selling on eBay!

Best,

eBay Seller Experience Team

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options

2 offers others have received that I haven't....when I used to receive every one.....after my account went negative due to a late buy/return to DavidLawrenceRareCoins.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    CoinPhysicistCoinPhysicist Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭

Once again, I did not get the eBay bucks. Friend did.

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bochiman said:
    2 offers others have received that I haven't....when I used to receive every one.....after my account went negative due to a late buy/return to DavidLawrenceRareCoins.

Interesting angle. I hadn't thought of that. I, too, had a return last month and have not received either of these two latest offers...

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mbogoman said:

@Bochiman said:

Interesting angle. I hadn't thought of that. I, too, had a return last month and have not received either of these two latest offers...

Well I have 5 accounts and only got offers on one of them, I also got the apology message about ebay sending the offer late last time , but only on 1 account

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

Got it; last week with the 15% flash sale scored a Pelican rolling cooler; got sick of owning shitty coolers...

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a msg yesterday for 10% e-bucks through May 11. Giddy up! I missed the May 5/6.

• Options

6% eBay Bucks for buying or selling until 5/17. No minimum!

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

not sure if I will buy anything with a smaller 6 percent e bucks promo. maybe sell something with the sell part of it

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

making a new account will only make sellers suspicious and I wont deal with anyone who has under a set number of transactions under the belt. It just makes me think the risk of it being fraud is too high.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options

@SONOMOSCA said:
    6% eBay Bucks for buying or selling until 5/17. No minimum!

This one I got. Relisted a few items at lower prices to see if I can't reap some Ebay Bucks...

• Options

Got it; hopefully I can get higher bids on my items...

• Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Haven't received any offers this quarter. First time in a long time.

• Options

Nope....went from EVERY offer to ZERO offers after going negative last quarter.

• Options

@Bochiman said:
    Nope....went from EVERY offer to ZERO offers after going negative last quarter.

got this one on an account with a negative bucks balance

• Options

You're up on me then.....
    I've got a few things I am watching, waiting for a "bucks" offer, but haven't gotten one yet...whereas, literally, I don' think I missed getting an offer in the previous 12+ months....

• Options

For the third time in a row, I have missed the eBay bucks now.

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

• Options
    Yacorie1Yacorie1 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

I don't think I've had one in years - and i wish I could to get in on some of the deals

• Options

Listing like mad!!!

• Options

8% bucks in app or 6% onsite. $25 minimum for two days only!

• Options

10% in app, 8% on site, $50 minimum for me, thru midnight tomorrow

• Options

so, i thought i'd try a first time buy with the iphone app. Can't find a button to refresh page when I'm looking at an item on the phone. Can anyone tutor me?

• Options

@derryb said:
    so, i thought i'd try a first time buy with the iphone app. Can't find a button to refresh page when I'm looking at an item on the phone. Can anyone tutor me?

While on the items page swipe down and hold for a second then release. You will see 4 dots at the top and they
    sort of jiggle up and down then you know the page is refreshed. Hope this helps.

• Options

tanx

• Options

Got it!

• Options

I got a different offer , 8% with app , 6% without .

I tried the app and hate it. Its idiotic to browse ebay on a mobile device when I have a wide screen monitor but I suppose I could browse as normal , put items in the cart then complete the buy with the app.

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

I tried the app and hate it. Its idiotic to browse ebay on a mobile device when I have a wide screen monitor but I suppose I could browse as normal , put items in the cart then complete the buy with the app.

This is the way I have done it a couple times. I agree, it is cumbersome and not near as easy to get a good look at thing on the app. I browse as normal, save the items in my watch list, then go to the app to initiate the purchase and score the extra 2%...

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

I put them in my wish list with the desktop, then buy with the app.

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought a mountain bike :)

I also put up 2 buy it now's that night and they sold quickly. I may have to do that more often when these come up.

• Options

**Best coupon ever!!!

Today Only: 20% Off Everything!*
    Use coupon code PICKDADSGIFT. Min. $50 purchase. Ends at 7pm PT.**

• Options

@USASoccer said:
    **Best coupon ever!!!

nice coupon, but will not work with anything in coin or currency category

• Options

@derryb said:

@USASoccer said:
    **Best coupon ever!!!

nice coupon, but will not work with anything in coin or currency category

Hey I realize we are coin people here but you need to broaden your horizons and buy useful things too once in a while. I actually bought an RV awning for $163 for a friend off the bay , he was about to spend 800 at an RV place. The coupon savings is my finders fee :D

• Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

I was able to find and buy a 5oz Sunshine bar. 20% off eBay, 8% off ebates got it down to $77.28 free shipping

• Options

one of the reasons e bay gives these coupons is that it props up prices in the closed auctions, most people refer to closed auction prices when they buy something, so future sales of the same thing will be higher priced

• Options

Scored a rare Blue Note record and a rare Grateful Dead record...

• Options

10% eBay Bucks buy or sell until 6/14. No minimum!

• Options
  • Options

10 percent again, wow. I wonder if they will do a 15 percent e bucks again like last month? let the fun begin, i already sold something

• Options

I finally got an eBay bucks offer, 10%! First time in probably 3 months.

• Options

Anyone else having a problem seeing the ebay buck page in your my eBay summary page?
    Also on listings that qualifying for ebucks the amount of ebucks isn't showing but if added to cart
    it will show then... anyone else?

• Options

@SONOMOSCA said:
    Anyone else having a problem seeing the ebay buck page in your my eBay summary page?
    Also on listings that qualifying for ebucks the amount of ebucks isn't showing but if added to cart
    it will show then... anyone else?

I'm having this exact same problem on my personal laptop. However on my work PC it appears to work normally.

• Options

never heard of that before, if the amount of e bucks isn't showing on a listing, I would not chance it, right now i'm looking at a 1,000 dollar coin and it's showing

Pay today and earn $100.00 in eBay Bucks. See conditions
    for eBay Bucks
    Includes Bonus Offer!!

• Options

@CoinPhysicist said:

I'm having this exact same problem on my personal laptop. However on my work PC it appears to work normally.

Yep my personal laptop also is where it's happening and just checked my phone app and everything seems to be ok, but don't see where I can check my ebuck summary on the app. Thanks CP!