Home U.S. Coin Forum

2018 San Francisco Mint Silver Reverse Proof Set (18XC) (Sold out...)

Comments

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

So what is the strategy behind selling them in GEM condition??? No grades just means they take them from the mint and put on a sticker??? They come from the mint already in GEM condition. Maybe the grading will come later and probably be around 300-400 bucks for 70's. I have a feeling that most of these sets are going to be cracked open and cherry picked.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BackroadJunkie said:

@bigmountainlion said:
    The sets were already sealed by usmint, all NGC did is put a sticker on it.

No they're not. Take any proof coin lens. You can separate it. Not sealed at all.

and they are easy to open without cracking the plastic

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Onastone said:
    So what is the strategy behind selling them in GEM condition??? No grades just means they take them from the mint and put on a sticker??? They come from the mint already in GEM condition. Maybe the grading will come later and probably be around 300-400 bucks for 70's. I have a feeling that most of these sets are going to be cracked open and cherry picked.

Considering the plethora of "gem" sets now being produced, it has to be the Mint's new return policy, doncha think? Instead of the sets of 70's with large returns to the Mint (like we saw with the EU set), are we going to see the "reject" (i.e. non-70) coins go into "gem" sets?

We'll know by week three or four, when sales usually takes a hit because of returns. If the number of returns is significantly down, it might prove that it was the Biggie Coin Marts and TV Hucksters that were the big abusers of the Mint return system. The big boys probably don't want to be banned from ordering from the Mint. That'd probably hurt more than dealing with non-70 sets.

I wonder if this was a push by NGC to the bulk submitters. Good move on their part, but I wouldn't pay a single cent more for a "gem" set than a "raw" set, especially when they're still available from the Mint...

• GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2, 2018 10:07AM

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ECHOES said:

@Along said:

>

The idea that these sets should stop be 70s is the problem. Maybe the Mint should start selling them in two quality ranges: regular for 55, premium for 100

I'm not talking about slabs. I'm talking about raw sets

Sorry my miss understanding. By the way you are the king of breaking them apart and selling them by them self's. I am very impressed by the sheer work you put in on this.

I myself for what ever stupid reason I like buying them individually graded. I am thinking the reason I am not seeing any sets being graded is the cost vs the value of the set. Or possibly the quality coming out of the mint is not that good. What do I know all I know is I cannot find any big coin after market sellers selling any graded reverse proof sets other than gems. At least with the 225 sets they were and still are pumping 70's out ALL day long.

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 33,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ECHOES said:

@Along said:

>

The idea that these sets should stop be 70s is the problem. Maybe the Mint should start selling them in two quality ranges: regular for 55, premium for 100

Sorry my miss understanding. By the way you are the king of breaking them apart and selling them by them self's. I am very impressed by the sheer work you put in on this.

I myself for what ever stupid reason I like buying them individually graded. I am thinking the reason I am not seeing any sets being graded is the cost vs the value of the set. Or possibly the quality coming out of the mint is not that good. What do I know all I know is I cannot find any big coin after market sellers selling any graded reverse proof sets other than gems. At least with the 225 sets they were and still are pumping 70's out ALL day long.

If you want graded coins, it is almost always better to buy them than slab them yourself.

There is a dearth of slabbed sets out there. There may be more after the ANA. I'm told the Reverse Proofs don't grade as well as other strikes which might be why the retailers aren't pre-selling the sets and waiting to get the coins back. I would expect a HUGE premium on 70s and maybe even 69s.

I think there is also fewer of these flowing through the Big Boys hands. If you look at 1st day sales and then 2nd day sales, the bulk buyers stayed away from this set.

Well, I finally opened a two-set box after wiping the secret sauce from my Big Mac off my fingers (my one set shipping box is larger than the two set box, go figure), and all the coins look perfect. I thought I had a couple of problem coins, but it was reflections from the lens. I'll bet I could get a 70 set between these two sets. But I'm not gonna. They stay raw in my collection.

I think the Kennedy RP looks better than the one from the 50th set, even though it's not the higher relief version.

And the shiny Jefferson makes him look a little creepy...

Overall, I'm happy. :)

@BackroadJunkie said:

@Onastone said:

Considering the plethora of "gem" sets now being produced, it has to be the Mint's new return policy, doncha think? Instead of the sets of 70's with large returns to the Mint (like we saw with the EU set), are we going to see the "reject" (i.e. non-70) coins go into "gem" sets?

This is what I'm assuming. until a "gem bu" seller comes on here and states it, I'm going to call it an assumption.

how many 70 and 69 sets are being seen from the same sellers as the "gem bu" ?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2, 2018 1:11PM

Backroad,

I am surprised (and glad) to hear that you have excellent results from 2 sets. I did not, and 6 of 10 sets went back.

The Mint already refunded me. All the talk of 2% and new rules is scaring some people, perhaps more than necessary.

Certainly the big player orders will not get away with massive return % like I did, so they came up with grading the ENTIRE set without even removing the coins as PR65 or better (Gem) which I suspect is basically all of them. Then magic, mania, hype happens and they sell for over $100 a set!!!

The Mint specifically allows any % of returns with "valid issues of product quality". I already received my 60% return refund.

Did you angle the Block Island quarter to about 45 degrees and look at the obverse finish in various lighting from the side? Also, carefully check the shield on the back of the Kennedy from all angles?

At first glance mine all looked fine, until I really used a 6X glass and turned the coins in two types of lighting and then the flaws in the surface finish show up on many.

I believe the large number of sets left intact and being graded "gem" by NGC with a simple set sticker, are sets that have flaws that the big guns do not want to pay to grade individually or risk returning.

I expect most all of mine were 69 or better, except the Block quarters, so they looked pretty good in general,

In hindsight, I could have put a little star sticker on mine and said they are "Gems", and sold them for a profit like many big dealers are doing, but no, I sent mine back as unacceptable quality instead.

edited August 2, 2018 1:19PM

@BackroadJunkie said:
    Well, I finally opened a two-set box after wiping the secret sauce from my Big Mac off my fingers (my one set shipping box is larger than the two set box, go figure), and all the coins look perfect. I thought I had a couple of problem coins, but it was reflections from the lens. I'll bet I could get a 70 set between these two sets. But I'm not gonna. They stay raw in my collection.

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ECHOES said:

@Along said:

>

If you want graded coins, it is almost always better to buy them than slab them yourself.

with a large caveat. buying a 70 sight unseen can still yield a 69 in sheep's clothing.

There is a dearth of slabbed sets out there. There may be more after the ANA. I'm told the Reverse Proofs don't grade as well as other strikes which might be why the retailers aren't pre-selling the sets and waiting to get the coins back. I would expect a HUGE premium on 70s and maybe even 69s.

I think there is also fewer of these flowing through the Big Boys hands. If you look at 1st day sales and then 2nd day sales, the bulk buyers stayed away from this set.

actually, I would not use the EU set sales (I'm assuming that's the case) to gauge big boy sales. I think a lot of buyers are burned by the EU and still sitting on unsold sets. I think these RP are getting realistic sales numbers based off the assumed return rate issue and the expected sales based off the EU fiasco sales.

with first strike cut off, I'd expect a large amount of day 2 sales just to meet the cutoff date. I'd also guess that FDoI from the big 3 would be met with buyers standing in line outside the mint sales offices paying people to buy them 10 per on day 1. probably paying little, but still paying.

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ECHOES said:

@Along said:

>

I'm thinking they are hedging out by not pre-selling 70' and 69's yet. My guess is they are waiting on the grades to post.

@Goldminers said:
    Backroad,

The Mint specifically allows any % of returns with "valid issues of product quality". I already received my 60% return refund.

what is a valid issue to one may not be a valid issue to another.

also, their statement says a "pattern" of returns.

so, we can get away with 60% return rates for some unknown amount of time.

since I'm one of the special ones who received a call directly from Mint HQ some years ago regarding my return rate, I'm just not going to bother and curtail my purchases to the pucks, S mint rolls, and kennedy rolls with no returns on them. I don't want to find out that I'm further on the naughty list, just in case there is a snowball's chance of a good flip in the future.

I'm not even in on this one and it is exciting.

@MsMorrisine said,

"buying a 70 sight unseen can still yield a 69 in sheep's clothing."

Very true. And to tell the difference requires a lot of skill and experience. It is a big mistake and expensive to buy a bad looking modern coin in a 70 slab.

Look twice, buy once.

I sent in dozens of coins I thought were 70's, to only get mostly 69's and sometimes even worse.

That is when I started to get really picky, and bought a better quality magnifying glass, multiple lights, and as a last resort I ask my wife to look at them before sending them in. She usually finds all my mistakes, and is not happy when modern 69's come back.

• ECHOESECHOES Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BackroadJunkie said:
    They stay raw in my collection.

I think the Kennedy RP looks better than the one from the 50th set, even though it's not the higher relief version.

Overall, I'm happy. :)

+1,

My set will stay in the OGP.
    Might purchase another when the Presidential Medals go on sale,(provide they are still available). Overall I'm very happy as well... :#

~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
    POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
    Love for Music / Collector of Dreck
  • bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:

@bestday said:

@Kkathyl said:
    @jmlanzaf I think the US mint setting a production number of 200,000 was problem 1. if they took it down to even 125,000 it would of been a winner. They are just out of touch IMO.

dealer friend bought 130 sets ,,,,he thinks RPs unique .....will sell

Is this the same dealer friend who had 400 EU sets?

yes

• PocketArtPocketArt Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I'm more nervous about the condition of my set when it arrives...I just bought one, so, not much margin for error in quality. Milk spots, rust, chinked, scratched, prints, etc,...shoot, loose shipping is of a concern. I don't feel too lucky with this one.

Did I just google symptoms of a health condition, and get all the worst case scenarios spilled in my lap? Sorta what I'm feeling....hopefully, all coins are stable, and I'm just paranoid...paracoined? :#

@MsMorrisine said:

actually, I would not use the EU set sales (I'm assuming that's the case) to gauge big boy sales. I think a lot of buyers are burned by the EU and still sitting on unsold sets. I think these RP are getting realistic sales numbers based off the assumed return rate issue and the expected sales based off the EU fiasco sales.

No, I'm looking at 20 years of limited edition sets. It's not an accident that anything with a mintage of 150k or less sells out in 20 minutes with no HHL. It's not the little guys or even the little flippers that are doing that. The big guys would typically by thousands of these EACH. The 2nd day sells do not reflect that kind of volume.

• renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

My one set looks fa-bu-lous! Now what?

@renman95 said:
    My one set looks fa-bu-lous! Now what?

Buy about 40,000 more as you are on a roll, and it will be a sellout.

• mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

@PocketArt said:
    I think I'm more nervous about the condition of my set when it arrives...I just bought one, so, not much margin for error in quality. Milk spots, rust, chinked, scratched, prints, etc,...shoot, loose shipping is of a concern. I don't feel too lucky with this one.

Did I just google symptoms of a health condition, and get all the worst case scenarios spilled in my lap? Sorta what I'm feeling....hopefully, all coins are stable, and I'm just paranoid...paracoined? :#

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

my 2 sets arrived, am going to keep in unopen box for now, sets are heavy

edited August 2, 2018 5:48PM

Help,

I am really beginning to wonder. Who here has a reasonable estimate of how long a modern reverse proof die on silver coins lasts in terms of mintage?

I see several very experienced people recently receiving their sets and they are all giving pretty good comments.

I confirmed my order in the first minute or two and received my sets from Memphis in 2 days from when I ordered. I had poor quality issues with 6 sets when looking close on several coins.

So maybe my coins came off the front of the shelf, which were actually the last ones struck. I know the Block Island die was worn, not polished right, or wrong pressure, first test runs, or something and mine mostly all were bad.

So is the secret to order last, but just before the sellout, to get the best quality (so-called First Strike) coins?

If a silver coin proof die lasted say 200,000 coin strikes then it would be worn a lot on a 200,000 or so mintage. Keep in mind proofs get struck more than once usually.

Please advise.

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got my 3 sets today and quality is very good.

Many happy BST transactions
  • dmwestdmwest Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭

@Goldminers said:
    Help,

I am really beginning to wonder. Who here has a reasonable estimate of how long a modern reverse proof die on silver coins lasts in terms of mintage?

I see several very experienced people recently receiving their sets and they are all giving pretty good comments.

I confirmed my order in the first minute or two and received my sets from Memphis in 2 days from when I ordered.

So maybe my coins came off the front of the shelf, which were actually the last ones struck. I know the Block Island die was worn, not polished right, or wrong pressure, first test runs, or something and mine mostly all were bad.

So is the secret to order last, but just before the sellout, to get the best quality (so-called First Strike) coins?

If a silver coin proof die lasted say 200,000 coin strikes then it would be worn a lot on a 200,000 or so mintage. Keep in mind proofs get struck more than once usually.

Please advise

Just return or exchange them. Trying to figure out what’s going on at the Mint is futile.

Dean

Don't quote me on that.

edited August 2, 2018 6:04PM

50,000 sets, 2 HHL, 139.95 + 4.95

sales at $145

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=2017+limited+edition+proof+set+-70+-69+-canada+-canadian&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=2017+limited+edition+proof+set+-70+-69&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_TitleDesc=0

There's not even 50,000 wanting this. product hotness varies. what gets vacuumed varies even under 150,000.

if the big boys are not in the RP yet, then why aren't they? Would you wait into week 2 to buy and risk competitors poaching sales by stocking first?

is it not hot? I think it's not hot; no more than the EU set. Then, there is a possible returns issue.

edited August 2, 2018 6:13PM

@dmwest said:>
    Just return or exchange them. Trying to figure out what’s going on at the Mint is futile.

Thanks for the advice, and I did return the bad ones as you suggested.

That was not my real question. I am an engineer and metallurgist, and just wanted to know how long the modern proof coin dies for coin silver last before they change them out. This is a metal wear question.

I decided to post it separately now as it may not be relevant to this post.

• TunisTunis Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭

I got my set today and I am very pleased. Thinking about ordering 3 more. One for each of my kids.

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

edited August 2, 2018 7:17PM

NGC is getting some early business

ebay

edited August 2, 2018 7:36PM

PCGS Grading looks like there are only 2 of the 10 coins being graded.

Here is what I can find on the latest coins that have been graded by PCGS as of tonight. Am I reading this wrong but I don't see a very good percentage of 70 vs 69. I mean is this like 90% coming out 69 vs maybe a 70 if your lucky?

Did I do this right?

50 C

PCGS # 679901 is 2018-S - 50 cent, Reverse Proof Silver, 50th Anniversary, First Strike PR, Kennedy Half Dollar Type 3 Copper Nickel Clad
    Looks like its on the bottom I was reading it wrong

PR - 658206 277 Graded only 85 each graded 70

https://www.pcgs.com/pop/detail/kennedy-half-dollar-1964-date/125?bsn=679901&sn=679901&p=PR&ccid=2642

10 C

PCGS # 679899 is 2018-S - 10 cent, Reverse Proof Silver, 50th Anniversary, First Strike PR, Rossevelt Dime Type 2 Clad

PR - #674578 569 Graded only 144 each graded 70

https://www.pcgs.com/pop/detail/roosevelt-dime-1946-date/98?bsn=679899&sn=679899&p=PR&ccid=1639

What is the PRCA and PRDC I am guessing its a different year or did I just read this totally wrong?

edited August 2, 2018 8:03PM

the year is the year

DC => DCAM => Deep Cameo
    CA => CAM => Cameo
    PR => Proof Only without any cameo contrast
    in the pop report headers, PR is just a differentiator for MS, PR and SP coins

a good place to compare cameo contrasts is with franklin half dollars, although it can be hard to see with just pictures.

and those numbers are within typical for pcgs grading results.

Thank you my mind was not thinking but that makes sense of course!

• bigolebigole Posts: 385 ✭✭✭

If you're still in the return period, you may want to look at your sets. I only ordered 2, and one of my Kennedy Halves doesn't look too good.

• dmwestdmwest Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭

that looks like a piece of fabric is inside the lens....

Don't quote me on that.

@dmwest said:
    that looks like a piece of fabric is inside the lens....

I had a problem like that with a RP Truman dollar. Long cloth fibers inside the lens. I wanted it slabbed as "Hairiest Truman", but the NGC wasn't having any.

But yeah, that split end might be a give away...

@bigole said:
    If you're still in the return period, you may want to look at your sets. I only ordered 2, and one of my Kennedy Halves doesn't look too good.

piece of plastic. open it up and take it out.

@MsMorrisine said:
    50,000 sets, 2 HHL, 139.95 + 4.95

sales at $145

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=2017+limited+edition+proof+set+-70+-69+-canada+-canadian&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=2017+limited+edition+proof+set+-70+-69&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_TitleDesc=0

There's not even 50,000 wanting this. product hotness varies. what gets vacuumed varies even under 150,000.

if the big boys are not in the RP yet, then why aren't they? Would you wait into week 2 to buy and risk competitors poaching sales by stocking first?

is it not hot? I think it's not hot; no more than the EU set. Then, there is a possible returns issue.

Not hot.

• MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MaineJim said:
    No sign of my one lonely set yet...

Jim

Finally arrived - all coins intact and look good. Satisfied, cheap entertainment for me!

Jim

First sold sets seem to be poorer quality, last sold sets are good in general. (until returns)

This is due to stacking on shelves or in bins or according to some theory, so first minted coins go to back of the shelf.

So First Strikes from a die wear perspective are possibly the last sets on the shelf, or the first struck, and last sold.

I see way more happy customers who got sets after the rush which may have been when coins were closer to first struck. Mine had die wear, so it was not an early strike.

Just a theory, but I do think my sets were worse on average.

@Goldminers said:
    Help,

I confirmed my order in the first minute or two and received my sets from Memphis in 2 days from when I ordered. I had poor quality issues with 6 sets when looking close on several coins.

Maybe it's you? I have not heard of anyone having that many legitimate "problems". I've cracked 90+ sets and have had 3 true problem coins. Were the other 895 coins RP70's? No. But I don't think that's a reasonable standard for mint products.

With respect.

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had no issues with my sets ordered within the first minute....

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

@jmlanzaf said:

@Goldminers said:
    Help,

Maybe it's you? I have not heard of anyone having that many legitimate "problems". I've cracked 90+ sets and have had 3 true problem coins. Were the other 895 coins RP70's? No. But I don't think that's a reasonable standard for mint products.

With respect.

Well I can accept this comment that it is me for now. But I do know what I saw and know when I have sent those type coins in to PCGS I have had very bad results. I try to keep most my submissions in the 70 range as that is basically all I collect in moderns, if possible.

So I am waiting to see the "true" facts, ie., real PCGS pop PR70 reports of this set. I may send mine in soon, but I bet even many of them will not be 70's even with my pickiness. I believe this is why so many "gem" sets are being sold early, as 70 quality is not easily obtained on reverse proofs with the shiny obverse exposed. Many look good direct viewing, but from the side have subtle surface issues that usually PCGS graders will downgrade to 69.

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldminers said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Goldminers said:
    Help,

With respect.

Well I can accept this comment that it is me for now. But I do know what I saw and know when I have sent those type coins in to PCGS I have had very bad results. I try to keep most my submissions in the 70 range as that is basically all I collect in moderns, if possible.

So I am waiting to see the "true" facts, ie., real PCGS pop PR70 reports of this set. I may send mine in soon, but I bet even many of them will not be 70's even with my pickiness. I believe this is why so many "gem" sets are being sold early, as 70 quality is not easily obtained on reverse proofs with the shiny obverse exposed. Many look good direct viewing, but from the side have subtle surface issues that usually PCGS graders will downgrade to 69.

I suspect, you are not aware of PCG's pop. report for all previously issued rev. proofs from the US Mint, otherwise, you would not have made the comment "70 quality is not easily obtained on reverse proofs." Pop. reports indicate that is not the case.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind, that I believe ANYONE can min grade "70" as long as they pay the fee for NOT holdering the coins that fail to grade 70. This creates the mistaken assumption that the coins are grading out at a much higher grade through rate than they actually are (as the "no grades" do not show up in the pops).

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@wondercoin said:
    Keep in mind, that I believe ANYONE can min grade "70" as long as they pay the fee for NOT holdering the coins that fail to grade 70. This creates the mistaken assumption that the coins are grading out at a much higher grade through rate than they actually are (as the "no grades" do not show up in the pops).

Wondercoin

And any that don't make 70 could be slabbed as the BU ones that are showing up for sale.

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

received 2 sets today.....took about 10 days to get here....but I am very impressed by the quality

@OPA said:
    I suspect, you are not aware of PCG's pop. report for all previously issued rev. proofs from the US Mint, otherwise, you would not have made the comment "70 quality is not easily obtained on reverse proofs." Pop. reports indicate that is not the case.

I was looking at the 2015 reverse proof dime. PCGS pops show 3,050 graded (and slabbed) and 745 were PR70.

Many more were looked at and either not sent in because of poor quality, or were not slabbed as they did not meet a minimum 70 grade. Not very many want to pay grading fees to get a PR69 slab back for a modern coin.

So in this silver reverse proof example, less than 25% of the coins were PR70's.

• genlougenlou Posts: 22 ✭✭

Received mine today seem to be problem free extremely happy may get another!

• PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

I received a package of 3 and a package of 5 which I haven't opened yet. If anyone is interested in either I would sell them to you for the Mint cost and will even cover the shipping.

edited August 4, 2018 10:44AM

Here they come NCG First Looks like Kolectorz is out in front. Probably one of our highly motivated members here. Good job!
    2018 S SILVER KENNEDY REVERSE PROOF 50C NGC PF69 ULTRA CAMEO from $99.99 for a 69 all the way up to $219.99 FDOI 70's

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-S-SILVER-KENNEDY-REVERSE-PROOF-50C-NGC-PF69-ULTRA-CAMEO-FIRST-RELEASES/153123145432?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=53210&meid=f53aae78c75e4a4f94c41719228ffca7&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=12&sd=153120319860&itm=153123145432&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153120319860

And here is one by it self for 1 half dollar @ $30.00 Raw That leaves you with 9 other coins to sell sounds profitable but lots of work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-S-San-Francisco-Mint-90-Silver-Reverse-Proof-Kennedy-Half-Dollar-/153122646360?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file