Post metal deals here

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Natchez14 said:
    $25 off a $100 order at MCM.

Use coupon code Mme1bx02

https://www.moderncoinmart.com/

five ASEs for 15.34 ea. delivered. Thanks for the heads up.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    edited August 15, 2017 10:04PM

:)

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Natchez14 said:
    $25 off a $100 order at MCM.

Use coupon code Mme1bx02

https://www.moderncoinmart.com/

THANKS for the tip,,,,,, ordered a 10 oz RCM Bar for less than melt.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭

"five ASEs for 15.34 ea. delivered. Thanks for the heads up".... Worked for me. 5 for 15.33.... :)

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I got 2 ASE's, 2 Kookaburra's, a Maple Leaf and a Libertad for $112.

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where in the checkout process do you enter the code?
    Thanks

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@1630Boston said:
    Where in the checkout process do you enter the code?
    Thanks

It was late in the process for me- if memory serves, it was the last thing I did before "submit".

Successful transactions with Schmitz7, Bigbuck1975, chumley, CCHunter, Smittys, Gerard, Tookybandit, MorganMan94, LogPotato, coinlieutenant, GoldCoin98, pcgs69, Kccoin, ajaan, JBN, BLee23,....

• Options

Thanks

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

5 ASE's, 15.50 ea delivered...thanks for posting :smile:

• Options
    Natchez14Natchez14 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited August 16, 2017 7:44AM

I found this at another site-

"__There are reports of some $25 and $50 off coupon codes being offered at govmint on pop-ups. I don't have the codes.

https://www.govmint.com/

It is true. I put the same email in I used on MCM and didn't get anything except a free shipping offer.

I opened up another browser and used a different email and got $50 off $250. Suppose I should just finish off a tube with the 5 from MCM...__ "

So I opened up a IE instead of Chrome, went to the site, browsed a minute or two, and a $25 coupon popped up.
    $150 is required for free shipping, so I bought 10 of the generic bars, got the discount, and free shipping.
    You must use a different email address than the one you used at MCM. (These two sites are connected somehow).

End result- 10 1oz bars for $158.30 paid with a 2% credit card. $15.51 per oz with cc.

Successful transactions with Schmitz7, Bigbuck1975, chumley, CCHunter, Smittys, Gerard, Tookybandit, MorganMan94, LogPotato, coinlieutenant, GoldCoin98, pcgs69, Kccoin, ajaan, JBN, BLee23,....

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 16, 2017 4:27PM

Govmint promo code is GD20BX03

Got 20 of the "Morgan design 1-oz silver bars" for $309 shipped ($15.45/oz.) Thanks!

P.S. I heard that they will be calling your phone# for future "deals" so maybe don't put your real ph#

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried using the promo code on MCM and it says promo code accepted but the total price doesn't change in my cart.

• Options
    BillsonBillson Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

@bigjpst said:
    I tried using the promo code on MCM and it says promo code accepted but the total price doesn't change in my cart.

I believe the code is one use per account or it might have expired?

Successful BST transactions:
    Buy and sold to Wondercoin,
    Buy from: mbogoman, sol15g

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Billson said:

@bigjpst said:

I've never ordered from their website, so maybe it has expired. Got the pop up on Govmint site for $50 off min $250 purchase and ordered a couple of the 1/10 wedge tailed gold eagles. Ended up at $124 each.

• Options
    edited August 16, 2017 6:41PM

@ChrisRx said:

Appears this code is good for a $50 discount on purchases over $250. You have to click on "edit cart" once it is loaded and before entering payment method to enter the coupon code. You can make your purchase without creating an account by using "guest checkout." Wife was also able to make a discounted purchase using her email and a different credit card.

• Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

@bigjpst said:

Ditto.
    Rats.

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:

@ChrisRx said:

Appears this code is good for a $50 discount on purchases over $250. You have to click on "edit cart" once it is loaded and before entering payment method to enter the coupon code. You can make your purchase without creating an account by using "guest checkout." Wife was also able to make a discounted purchase using her email and a different credit card.

Thanks for the reminder, the wife got the 1/4oz. Gold eagle for $311.95

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got some Libertads for a tad over spot B)B)

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bigjpst said:

@Billson said:

@bigjpst said:

I've never ordered from their website, so maybe it has expired. Got the pop up on Govmint site for $50 off min $250 purchase and ordered a couple of the 1/10 wedge tailed gold eagles. Ended up at $124 each.

Did the same :)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 401 ✭✭✭

Got the pop up on Govmint site for $50 off min $250 purchase and ordered a couple of the 1/10 wedge tailed gold eagles. Ended up at $124 each.

@bigjpst - Just picked up a few myself. I was going to pick up a few 1/10 AGE's, but after reading your post I changed my mind. Nice deal!

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options
    goodmoney4badmoneygoodmoney4badmoney Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭

When I visited Govmint I had a popup with the same $25 off $100 deal as MCM, not sure why I didn't get the $50 off $250. If I had checked out with under $150 there was about $12 in shipping fees.

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@goodmoney4badmoney said:
    When I visited Govmint I had a popup with the same $25 off $100 deal as MCM, not sure why I didn't get the $50 off $250. If I had checked out with under $150 there was about $12 in shipping fees.

Put $250+ in your cart and use this code, even if it didn't pop up: GD20BX03

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bigjpst said:

@Billson said:

@bigjpst said:

Did the same on the Govmint site. Thanks.

• Options

@MorganMan94 said:

@goodmoney4badmoney said:

Put $250+ in your cart and use this code, even if it didn't pop up: GD20BX03

Thanks. I was still debating between getting silver or gold, but believe now I'll go with the gold wedge tailed eagles.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I was still debating between getting silver or gold, but believe now I'll go with the gold wedge tailed eagles.

I did the same, I love those wedge tail eagles.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options

Govmint.com $50 off deal still worked earlier this morning but has now changed to $25 off of $99+.

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just used the GovMint $25 off code on a PCGS MS70 2017 Gold Eagle.

$146.95 shipped,,,,,,, not bad,,,,

GrandAm :)
  • Options

My Govmint orders, placed on 8/16, are scheduled to be delivered by Tuesday (8/22) via UPS Snail Mail. BTW, my MCM order placed on 8/15 arrived on 8/18 via USPS.

• Options
    edited August 21, 2017 4:34PM

Nice surprise in the mail today from Govmint, my order was shipped on 8/17 and scheduled to be delivered by 8/23. Packaging was nice and secure also, I'm impressed! MN to AZ in 4 days via UPS snail mail. MCM took 1 day longer than that just to ship my order. Excellent detail on these 1/10 oz. Australian gold wedgies!

• Options

@SONOMOSCA said:
    Nice surprise in the mail today from Govmint, my order was shipped on 8/17 and scheduled to be delivered by 8/23. Packaging was nice and secure also, I'm impressed! MN to AZ in 4 days via UPS snail mail. MCM took 1 day longer than that just to ship my order. Excellent detail on these 1/10 oz. Australian gold wedgies!

Mine are due tomorrow.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got the 6 Sunshine Mint rounds from MCM today. Also had an ad for the first ever silver Krugerrand enclosed. At triple melt they don't sound like much of a deal though.

• Options

I got a cold call from a MCM sales guy today, he was heavily promoting those silver krugerrands, and other African bullion pieces/sets. The most interesting part of the conversation for me though, was when we briefly discussed that MCM and GovMint are owned by the same parent company.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... silver Krugerrands at TRIPLE melt?? Hmmm... sounded high at first, then I looked at the prices for ASE bullion and proof... about the same. Except, I prefer U.S. silver ...... so would not buy the Krugerrands anyway...Cheers, RickO

• Options
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Wow... silver Krugerrands at TRIPLE melt?? Hmmm... sounded high at first, then I looked at the prices for ASE bullion and proof... about the same. Except, I prefer U.S. silver ...... so would not buy the Krugerrands anyway...Cheers, RickO

Yeah the must be promoting them as the equivalent of (or better than) ASE proofs.

• Options
    edited September 15, 2017 5:32PM

sold out

• Options
    Banknotes122Banknotes122 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2017 9:53PM

10oz secondary market silver and gold pesos for spot at apmex.

Successful transactions: Illini420, Bajjerfan, Coinfolio, Chadc13, Konsole, DM679864, Weiss and many more

• Options

@Banknotes122 said:
    10oz secondary market silver and gold pesos for spot at apmex.

https://www.apmex.com/product/21/10-oz-silver-bar-secondary-market?_campaign=09142017product21

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Spot is good.... Spot plus shipping I presume.... Cheers, RickO

• Options

Sale from APMEX is over ... didn't last long.

• Options

Any good deals on ebay that can be combined with the 8% ebay buck promotion?

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta love the deals.

• Options

@dm679864 said:
    Any good deals on ebay that can be combined with the 8% ebay buck promotion?

Gold spouse at spot

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rolls of silver American eagles are on eBay buy it now with shipping included for $377.20.

Are there any better deals out there?

Thanks much!

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

@philographer said:
    Rolls of silver American eagles are on eBay buy it now with shipping included for $377.20.

Are there any better deals out there?

Thanks much!

Sure are. But you need a shop. I picked up a few hundred ounces of silver @$15 per ounce. Got a $5 gold coin for $200.

And there are always people dumping. They haven't a clue. I try to be fair, but like a bookie, the point spread changes.

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any good deals they're aware of while spot is down?

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.ebay.com/itm/361258016175

Spot +.99 for 10 oz scottsdale stackers, through the Scottsdale eBay site.

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options

Seems ebay is locking the door on cash back. Been a couple weeks for a good ebay bucks deal. Hope it's not long.