Home Precious Metals
Options

Post metal deals here

15678911»

Comments

• Options

Some Spot Price Black Friday deals at Provident - picked up some silver!

https://providentmetals.com/featured/2018-black-friday-deals.html

Ebay Seller -> Semper_Fi_Silver_and_More
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't posted in a while. Here is one if you are a new customer at provident.

https://providentmetals.com/buy-silver-at-spot-price.html?utm_source=findbullionprices.com

• Options

Govmint.com presidents day sale

• Options

govmint using the coupon above:

5 1/10 ounce maple leaf gold X 142.65 = 713.25 - 60 = 653.25 X .99 (1 percent cash back credit card) = 646.72 X 2
    = 1293.44 / ounce
    Spot 1322.40

• Options

@hchcoin said:

5 1/10 ounce maple leaf gold X 142.65 = 713.25 - 60 = 653.25 X .99 (1 percent cash back credit card) = 646.72 X 2
    = 1293.44 / ounce
    Spot 1322.40

I just tried it but they have blocked me from doing it.

Successful transactions here and ATS with: jwitten, Rob41281, bajjerfan, cucamongacoin, Jim F., physics-fan3.14, x2rider, Wahoo554, Weather11am, Relaxn, jimineez1, Ronyahski, Bliggity, SurfinxHI, McGrump (thru BAJJERFAN), ms71, Downtown1974, ad4400

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

$270.00 face value 90% quarters available. Just junk silver. No holes and all machine coin counter-able.

That's all I have for now, so subject to prior sale until confirmed by E-mail or PM.

Take any amount in $10.00 increments. Shipping/insurance is a flat $18.50.

Free shipping/insurance in USA for $100 or more face value.

Payment by check, and I will hold your silver until the check clears.

Price 11.2 X face value with silver under $16.00.

Long time forum member and a member of the "Circle of Trust".

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2019 7:04PM

@dan_marinelli said:

@hchcoin said:

= 1293.44 / ounce
    Spot 1322.40

They only have 2 left. Must have sold out quickly.

• Options

@dan_marinelli said:

@hchcoin said:

= 1293.44 / ounce
    Spot 1322.40

Try 5 of these:

https://govmint.com/2018-australia-15-dollar-1-10-oz-kangaroo-brilliant-uncirculated

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

What! Wait! WoW

@ChrisRx said:
    APMEX has 100oz. Silver bars at spot! (with free shipping) I couldn't help myself :) (in @$1668))

COA
  • Options

Starting now through Sunday you can pick up 10 oz Silver Bars for only $0.59 over spot per ounce. That's 60% of the premium and a savings of $9 on each bar you purchase!

Hurry get yours before it's too late. Sale ends Sunday, April 7th or while supplies last.

• Options

2018 Silver Krugerrand below spot for $16.99/oz

Log on to Govmint.com. Hover over silver and choose silver krugerrand. Put 9 2018 silver krugerrands in your cart. Apply code GE2489 at checkout for $10 off plus you get free shipping. Use your 1% or more cash back card and get silver for $16.99 an ounce.

9 X 2019 silver krugerrands @ 18.27 = 164.43
    Ten dollar off coupon with free ship = -10
    Total = 154.43
    Total after 1% cash back on credit card 152.89
    Cost per ounce = 152.89/9 = $16.99 / oz.

• Options

Received 18 ounces in the mail today. These are pretty cool.

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hchcoin said:

Log on to Govmint.com. Hover over silver and choose silver krugerrand. Put 9 2018 silver krugerrands in your cart. Apply code GE2489 at checkout for $10 off plus you get free shipping. Use your 1% or more cash back card and get silver for $16.99 an ounce.

Total = 154.43

Thanks for the heads up!!! I had purchased 80 silver 2018 Krugs earlier this year and needed 20 more to complete the 4th roll. This works out perfect, nothing like govt issued silver under spot. 2 orders in, now just hope they honor and ship. Thanks again!!!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    davidkdavidk Posts: 275 ✭✭✭

@hchcoin said:

Total = 154.43

Thank you @hchcoin !

Would you mind sharing where you found that discount code?

• Options

I just did an internet search.

They are no longer accepting the code but the price is still awesome even without the code. I am curious if they honor the code for everyone else.

• Options
    edited October 16, 2019 5:28PM

@hchcoin said:
    I just did an internet search.

They are no longer accepting the code but the price is still awesome even without the code. I am curious if they honor the code for everyone else.

You really found a great way to engineer the best value for that code.

I’ve never bought retail silver at -3.2% premium before this find...let alone top tier material. Thank you.

• Options
    edited October 17, 2019 1:57PM

If I put them in my cart and enter the code it still validates and accepts the $10 off.

I did use it twice yesterday and they charged my card but no communication that order was processed or shipped. Did start getting a load of spam emails which I immediately unsubscribed. Guess time will tell.

Edit: Both orders have shipped, coupon code still valid here. Just added 9 more to cart and code gave the $10 off with free shipping.

• Options
    edited October 16, 2019 6:14PM

@blitzdude said:
    If I put them in my cart and enter the code it still validates and accepts the $10 off.

I did use it twice yesterday and they charged my card but no communication that order was processed or shipped. Did start getting a load of spam emails which I immediately unsubscribed. Guess time will tell.

My card was charged (Pending status) several times and I got as many emails with UPS tracking numbers from ‘ ASSET MARKETING SERVICES LLC’.

Website doesn’t show any orders under My Account.

Have you ordered from this company before?

• Options

I have ordered from them many times. They will process the transaction within a day or two. I checked out as a guest so I never opened an account.

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beware to anyone who does business with GovMint, they spam ALL contact information you give them. SO use throwaway emails, phone numbers and have anything shipped to a PO box over home address. They love sending me magazines with coins for sale on the cover...

• Options
    edited October 18, 2019 1:25PM

Update on the GovMint deal. I received my 2 orders today, extremely fast shipping and the coins are fine. One problem, my card was charged $164.43 on each order instead of the $154.43 that was quoted at checkout/order summary.

Qty Item # Description Amount
    9.00 337993 2018 South Africa 1-oz Silver Krugerrand BU 18.27

Subtotal:        $164.43
                                                                                 Discount Applied:       -$10.00
                                                                                  Shipping:        $0.00
                                                                                 Sales Tax:        $0.00
                                                                                 Grand Total:        $154.43

Payment Type: Payment Method:
    CC Visa

Called the company and they claim that GE2489 is not and was never a valid code for their site. It's bullion, sorry all sales are final blah blah blah.

PS I love these beauties, glad to finish off my lacking roll even if the last 18 were my most expensive krugs to date. lol

• Options
    edited October 18, 2019 2:44PM

@blitzdude said:
    Update on the GovMint deal. I received my 2 orders today, extremely fast shipping and the coins are fine. One problem, my card was charged $164.43 on each order instead of the $154.43 that was quoted at checkout/order summary.

CC Visa

Called the company and they claim that GE2489 is not and was never a valid code for their site. It's bullion, sorry all sales are final blah blah blah.

PS I love these beauties, glad to finish off my lacking roll even if the last 18 were my most expensive krugs to date. lol

Same thing here. Just finished sending an email to a guy I spoke with on the phone with an image of my original printed invoice showing the $10 discount per 9 ounces with the same totals that you show.

I plan on fighting this hard and will dispute all charges with my credit card company if they don’t make this right.

• Options

I hope you win. That is total B.S. that they won't honor the coupon. I feel bad since I was the one who posted it.

• Options

@hchcoin said:
    I hope you win. That is total B.S. that they won't honor the coupon. I feel bad since I was the one who posted it.

Not your fault at all, how were you to know? I'm sure disputing the charge will work in our favor since invoice shows discounted price and we were charged a different amount. They did say I could return, on my dime lol. Not sure it's worth the trouble.

• Options

@hchcoin said:

Not your fault AT ALL. They received my email with the scanned invoice copy showing the discount code and correct amounts. They say that they’ll work on it on Monday.

• Options

FWIW, I had the exact same experience, using this discount code. I contacted my CC company who got them on the line immediately and they gave me the same story. They did say that this will issue me a credit for the $10 error in 3-5days and my card provider noted it in their system. Said that since we spoke, they won't give me a credit again, even if their system allows it. They're IT is working to correct it. We'll see. I must say though that they shipped FAST.

• Options
    edited October 22, 2019 7:57PM

@blitzdude said:

CC Visa

No resolution from seller as of today, so I called my credit card company and disputed to $10 overcharge for each order. CC company is refunding all overcharges.

They could see in their system that I was initially charged the correct amount, then the seller added $10 to each order and charged me the incorrect amount.

• Options

Yeah, I told them I would dispute the charges. They said they would refund the overcharge but that I cannot use any coupon codes on their site going forward. Just checked my CC account and I show 2 - $10 credits from Govt. mint issued on 10/21.

• Options
    edited October 22, 2019 4:18PM

@blitzdude said:
    Yeah, I told them I would dispute the charges. They said they would refund the overcharge but that I cannot use any coupon codes on their site going forward. Just checked my CC account and I show 2 - $10 credits from Govt. mint issued on 10/21.

I hope they block me from using any coupons. I have no interest in dealing with this dishonest faceless company again.

In the end it all worked out. No regrets and sincere thanks to the OP.

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 22, 2019 7:41PM

About the incident with govtmint, I had the same issue of being over charge a couple years ago. That was the reason I stopped using them. In both time, the coupon codes worked. And it showed in checkout. But a day after I paid and checked on my order history, the charges were altered to the full amount without any coupon discount. First time might be a bug. But two in a roll meant they were up to no good.