12346»

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Should I continue to bump this thread to inform others
    of these situations or should I just let this thread die
    off ??? >>

If he comes back, then bump it, else it does no good if you haven't been made whole by now. >>

He'll be back under an alternate identity. Count on it. Be careful buying on the BST and always use due diligence.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    lunytune2lunytune2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    Keep bumping , this way he knows he is a wanted man ! And it keeps all of us on our gaurd seeing this all the time .
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Keep bumping , this way he knows he is a wanted man ! And it keeps all of us on our gaurd seeing this all the time . >>

Since this is already near the top, I'll reply as it won't be knocking others down and out anyway.....

The above reason is not worth bumping it. If/when he comes back, as soon as someone recognizes his style/name/address, I am reasonably sure this thread will be brought up again.
    In the meantime, bumping it does no additional good, imho, and only serves to bump down other people's legit BST threads down.

Ignoring that, and adding NO value to the situation, is just rude, imho.
    People that continually do such end up in my personal "no thanks to doing business with" file as it shows a lack of consideration and common sense....imho

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Since this is already near the top, I'll reply as it won't be knocking others down and out anyway..... The above reason is not worth bumping it. If/when he comes back, as soon as someone recognizes his style/name/address, I am reasonably sure this thread will be brought up again. In the meantime, bumping it does no additional good, imho, and only serves to bump down other people's legit BST threads down. Ignoring that, and adding NO value to the situation, is just rude, imho. People that continually do such end up in my personal "no thanks to doing business with" file as it shows a lack of consideration and common sense....imho >>

Amen. I was trying to think of a way to say the same thing, but you have done it so eloquently, I'll just second yours...
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Since this is already near the top, I'll reply as it won't be knocking others down and out anyway..... The above reason is not worth bumping it. If/when he comes back, as soon as someone recognizes his style/name/address, I am reasonably sure this thread will be brought up again. In the meantime, bumping it does no additional good, imho, and only serves to bump down other people's legit BST threads down. Ignoring that, and adding NO value to the situation, is just rude, imho. People that continually do such end up in my personal "no thanks to doing business with" file as it shows a lack of consideration and common sense....imho >>

Amen. I was trying to think of a way to say the same thing, but you have done it so eloquently, I'll just second yours... >>

Quite the opposite .....every time I visit this thread, I look at the offerings of the BST .. this thread has increased the looks on other items of the BST

The Danny May..... can now buy the silver coins and make a profit selling to T3, because of the silver dropimage
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I checked in solely to see if anything has been resolved on this thread.
  • Options

<< <i>I checked in solely to see if anything has been resolved on this thread. >>

I just checked thru couple pages of the BST .. even found a coin I Have been looking for .....Tax time SO it is now for ole Danny Boy May to use INCOME TAX REFUND TO PAY UP
  • Options
    Hey T3..... pass along anything you hear
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely nothing yet !!! :-(
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    Bump !!! :-(
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    This is sad. A few criminals ruining it for everyone else. I got ripped off by someone here a while back for just under $1K. I found out who he was, filed a police report and contacted his immediate family on Facebook, to let them know what he had done. Never got my money back but I'm a lot more careful now, when dealing with someone I've never dealt with before. Always ask for recent references. There are folks who were honest years ago and for whatever reason suddenly go rogue.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He'll be back under an alternate identity. Count on it. Be careful buying on the BST and always use due diligence.

And never pay via PPG ( if you want it bad enough, offer to pay the reg PP 3% fee)
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>He'll be back under an alternate identity. Count on it. Be careful buying on the BST and always use due diligence.

And never pay via PPG ( if you want it bad enough, offer to pay the reg PP 3% fee) >>

Take a look at some of the recent BST offerings.. PPG .. check or money order only on pricey coins... coins priced under market with check only..

Beware

• Options
    Try this thread, it may help !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    Another BST ripoff thread ...over on the coins Forum.. shame
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

And never pay via PPG ( if you want it bad enough, offer to pay the reg PP 3% fee) >>

Take a look at some of the recent BST offerings.. PPG .. check or money order only on pricey coins... coins priced under market with check only..

Beware

image >>

If you issue a validly signed [by you] check and get stiffed for the goods will your bank "bounce" your check on your behalf?
  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Another BST ripoff thread ...over on the coins Forum.. shame >>

some amazing posts in this thread in light of the other thread about the CC Morgans

Jabbss651 has a few posts on my pages 5-7 of this thread including ->

SEVEN EFFIN WEEKS!!!! There is absolutely NO reason that should occur. Is he waiting for prices to drop to buy the roll he doesn't even have to make a profit?? Whats the deal??? I still wanna know if he got his goods...he payed the man 7 weeks ago and from what i understand he has not gotten a damn thing from him. Man...I gotta say..if i was in that situation i likely wouldn't be calm and collected which is not good but what has....what looks like obviously occurred is DISGUSTING!!!! And if this is an on going this with this seller the word at least must be spread!!!! Reach as many members as possible to advise them of what is going on and what they can expect if they do ANY kind of business with this seller. Id love to see the seller banned...as it seems its an on-going thing. I mean come the hell on!!! 7 WEEKS!!!!!!!! From the time the payment cleared it should have been in his mail box in roughly 3-4 days. Not pushing 2 DAMN MONTHS!!!!???? WOW! I am certainly happy i didn't see that first and think i found a good deal without really using my head and would have picked them up. Im sorry for what happened to the buyer....wait, I didn't do anything to the buyer so i don't need to apologize but i totally sympathize and empathize with his situation. Honestly...Dude's local LEO Agency...or better yet Sheriff's Office (I think you would have MUCH better results with a elected Sheriff.And they often will be happy to help or at least point you in the right direction. But i don't thing municipal Agencies should be used for this sort of thing...they are not gonna care. Believe me....Sheriff in your county...i'm telling ya!!...I have 7 years in a Major Metropolitan Agency...and they really wont care. They will give you the typical..."its a civil matter" BS. I would go for force on this. contact the FBI for using the internet for fraud, then possibly bring up fed charges for mail fraud. The horrible thing is...i'm seeing more and more of this and it is sicking. its hurting this hobby of men...and women who are decent, honest, honorable, and trustworthy who would NEVER, EVER think about pulling some b!@ch moves on others who you should have a kind of mutual respect for eachother...thats just what he hobby is. Ill tell ya what...If this happend to me...and homeboy was in my area...oh oh oh its a WRAP!!! I apologize for rant...hope i didn't cross any lines but this is a big deal that really upsets me!!!! IF this dude has a strong history of pulling this garbage...throw EVERYTHING you can at him!!!! I hope my rant wasn't too bad and I hope some of the info I gave you will help. Cant we get this guy booted off CU...with his history and if this poor guys ASE's never happen to arrive....I truly hope they do. GOOD LUCK!!! DAMN...that got away form me...sorry!!!

and also ->

Listen...I do NOT want you to quote me or use what i said in this thread...your totally misinformed and i dont even wanna hear it not to mention your and this dude who has screwed this poor guy out of hard earned money and all he does is give him the run around. Yea yea yea you think its all a civil deal...look a the means he is using to facilitate this fraud. I work closely with an inner city Police Dept and there are real good chances that this isnt just a civil matter ie mail fraud, internet scam/fraud and we all know these are not a civil matter...and any cop who wants to just say "oh, its a civil matter" is LAZY...he/she needs to look into that and figure out what the real deal is! He didn't borrow money from him his buddy face to face and his boy never paid him so he took him to Judge Judy for a CIVIL MATTER...which is what that is. This isn't. MAil Fraud, Internet scam/fraud...the FBI and high federal agencies get these cases. He needs to involve the FBI for internet fraud, Also...there would be some postal fraud too. I have talked to the buyer a few times and i sure hope he sticks it t this punk. This is supposed to be a community of people with the same interests and with that should come people who are on the up and up. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY HE HAS NOT RECEIVED HIS PACKAGE!!!!! If it walks walks like a duck, quacks like a duck well then its probably a shiesty, shady sucka who gets over on others!!! Now if it goes get delivered...if he does finally get his package I will wholeheartedly apologize. He should have had the damn roll in like a week,,,seriously. This will come back to this dude...just wait...till someone has some for for sale he wants and does him dirty. Hell...Id laugh till milk came out my nose. MAN UP...BE A REAL MAN, STICK TO YOUR WORD, DO WHAT YOU SAY ARE GOING TO DO, A DEAL IS A DEAL!!!!!!!! I may have pissed a few off but i dont care...ive spoken to the buyer numerous times and im putting my 50 buck in because you are RUINING this great hobby!!!!! When you cant trust somebody because its a pvt sale...damn that will be a sad sad ordeal. I pray he gets what he paid for...and honestly i think in the interest of doing the right thing...if he finally receives the pckg the seller should reimburse him a certain amount for all this damn trouble, stress and craziness! Ill tell ya right ow...id love to see how many folks have added this dude to their....DON'T BUY FROM THIS FOOL!!!! His reputation will precede him....karma is a MOFO!!!!! I apologize if I offended anybody besides...well you know who. because you have it coming homeboy. Your lucky you lucky i wasnt the one who jumped on the deal because ill tell you right now...for starters...ill being your city within 2 days. Have you even provided a damn tracking number???!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY BUYERS GETS A TRACKING NUMBER...that is just how it is done...just like how you change your kids diaper cause its nasty......DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE THE MAN WHAT HE PAID FOR OR GIVE HIME HIS SCRATCH BACK NOW!!!! Even tho im sure that money is loooooooong gone....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Beware

image >>

If you issue a validly signed [by you] check and get stiffed for the goods will your bank "bounce" your check on your behalf? >>

The bank can recall the check in certain cases... but almost always won't.. because of legal issues,,
  • Options
    File a postal fraud case.The US post office for which you used to mail the money order WILL pursue him!
    They do not like mail order fraud.It's merely another avenue of pursuance! image
  • Options

<< <i>File a postal fraud case.The US post office for which you used to mail the money order WILL pursue him!
    They do not like mail order fraud.It's merely another avenue of pursuance! image >>

Looks like victim of this fraud has given up ......it would not hurt to file a case image
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>File a postal fraud case.The US post office for which you used to mail the money order WILL pursue him!
    They do not like mail order fraud.It's merely another avenue of pursuance! image >>

Looks like victim of this fraud has given up ......it would not hurt to file a case image >>

Probly won't help much either. Many have said they just blow it off unless it's a lot of $$$ like thousands.
  • Options
    I've given up !!! :-(
    Just took one on the chin.
    Thanks for the support and
    responses. Just keep in mind
    about this seller. Don't want
    to see others getting burned.

Thanks again !!! :-)
    Timbuk3