Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Roll of 2014 ASES - $350 shipped

Comments

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And why do you think I wouldn't know what people go through to get redress in civil or criminal matters?

BAJJERFAN,

Well, I can't say I knew/know for sure, of course.

But you ask me 'why I think that'?

I guess it would have to be your unbridled arrogance, primarily. >>

Arrogance? Hardly. Over the years, these and many other boards have become replete with stories similar to Tmbuk3's where one party in a deal did not act in good faith. It would be nice if there was some compelling legal authority who could order that silvereagle ship the coins or return the money and that he would willingly comply, but alas the life experience is is that that is mostly not the case. I feel badly for Sanford just like many others do, but one can't help but think the original deal was a bit too good to be true.
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, I think it's time for me to go
    public with this culprit so that other
    forum members are not deceived
    by this individual. Here's the
    informations on silvereagle:

Danny May
    247 Tacoma Avenue South
    Tacoma, WA. 98402

Email address:

spencerjames6969@yahoo.com

Thank's to all who supported me. >>

LCoopie = Les
  • First of all.. I dont need to prove ANYTHING to especially you!!! RECMEMBER...we are talking about a FRAUD!! Doesnt that bother you??? And how what i said proves otherwise make absolutely no sense!!! The reason for me going that route was you calling me I believe ignorant etc. Dont get mad because you are getting called out!!YOU ARE BACKING UP A FRAUD!!! SIMPLE AS THAT. AND FOR YOU TO SPEAK ON MY PROFESSION...WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? NOTHING AT ALL!!! SO IT WOULD BEHOOVE YOU TO TIE THOSE TYPING FINGERS UP!!!

Countless large & small dollar deals completed

• Its gonna keep going and going DANYBOY....You scammed an honest, hard working person out of their hard earned money....PERIOD!!! You DESERVE to be outed!!!
    So, WHERE ARE THE ASE's DannyBoy??? HMMMMMM????? Tracking #??????? GIVE HIME HIS SCRATCH BACK!!!!
    .....UNTIL THEN.....

<< Well, I think it's time for me to go
    public with this culprit so that other
    forum members are not deceived
    by this individual. Here's the
    informations on silvereagle:

Danny May
    247 Tacoma Avenue South
    Tacoma, WA. 98402

Email address:

spencerjames6969@yahoo.com

Thank's to all who supported me. >>

• << <i>

<< <i>profharoldhill ? seems strange he is trying to defend the scammer. >>

Not defending anyone, just trying to squelch the peddlers of false-hope.

All manner of scammers are detestable. I object to the foolhardy hastiness of those who offer bad information. Bad information is worse than none at all, since a person who has been given bad info will first have to discover the true nature of that info before they can resume their quest for reality-based information.

I view all these scammers in the same light, be they:

1. The type that *sells* a coin to someone and then fails to deliver, thus defrauding the buyer...

2. The type that *buys* a coin, then files a CC chargeback under false pretense, and keeps the coin, thus defrauding the seller...

3. The type that sells coins and *solicits* payment via "PayPal Gift", in order to defraud PayPal.

All three types are to be found here and virtually everywhere else.

What truly surprises me is the general tolerance of that third type of scammer, by so many people here on these boards.

They openly advertise their desire to defraud, yet nothing is done to stop them. I am aware that there are many buyers here who refuse to take part in defrauding PayPal, and I applaud them. >>

Asking to use PPG isnt even in the same ballpark as RIPPING somebody off!!! How can you even compare the two??!!

Well, it is totally and completely apparent that ProfHaroldHill truly believes he is above everybody...especially in this forum. Also he is never wrong and only know right...which is HIS WAY. For him to speak (type0 like he is a walking proverbs book is just comical, ridiculous and just...sad. NOBODY speaks in that manner in the real world. And if for some obscene reason he actually does...I am thinking that is the least of his worries!!

I'm done with this madness. T3...I truly hope you get your ASEs...Silvereagle should send a few extra bucks to you for all the BS you have had to deal with. If you are not going to receive them...then you NEED to be reimbursed PLUS VIG FOR THE BS HE HAD TO DEAL WITH (I'm sure the $$ was spent the moment he got it, and I don't believe he even had the ASEs in the first place, he was waiting and hoping for a spot price drop so he could make a little money and the fact the ASEs were offered at such a low price also backs my thinking up as with the low price somebody will jump on it real fast and he knows that...he can get his fraudulent $ quickly. Now the $ is spent and spot (I believe) went up from that date so now its a problem. That is my opinion and interpretation of what occurred...but i still truly hope he gets his package) Good luck getting what you deserve T3!!

• bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Danny May of Tacoma lies, along with his other shortcomings... no coins shipped ...no tracking ..coins not received by buyer
    Be interesting to see if Mickey Ds owns the McDonalds where DannyBoy works
  • Damn, I'd be livid if i were T3...hes a better man than I. Its not the $ its the principle that this sneaky, slimy, worthless P.O.S. thinks its ok to do this to others. Thats TOTALLY grounds for a SPANKING!!! I didnt want to say whoopin...thought it may be too far on here or people may not like what it implied etc.....(Lighten up maybe??)

<< <i>Damn, I'd be livid if i were T3...hes a better man than I. Its not the $ its the principle that this sneaky, slimy, worthless P.O.S. thinks its ok to do this to others. Thats TOTALLY grounds for a SPANKING!!! I didnt want to say whoopin...thought it may be too far on here or people may not like what it implied etc.....(Lighten up maybe??) >>

It is hoped Dannyboy May coughs up the money . before this thread is forwarded to his owner/ boss
    Rather surprised silvereagle ..Danny May hasn't replied
    Anyone going to McDonalds today in Tacoma for a big Mac?
    LCoopie = Les
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Rather surprised silvereagle ..Danny May hasn't replied >>

He has not logged on since February 9.

<< <i>Be interesting to see if Mickey Ds owns the McDonalds where DannyBoy works >>

It is noted on their website that that particular location is owned by a franchise. So, McDonald's does not own it.

• << <i>

<< <i>Rather surprised silvereagle ..Danny May hasn't replied >>

He has not logged on since February 9. >>

He probably has an alt. When it happened to me, he stopped participating to the forum as Danny9995.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

<< <i>

<< <i>Be interesting to see if Mickey Ds owns the McDonalds where DannyBoy works >>

It is noted on their website that that particular location is owned by a franchise. So, McDonald's does not own it. >>

Ownership is a public record, no?

<< <i>

<< <i>

It is noted on their website that that particular location is owned by a franchise. So, McDonald's does not own it. >>

Ownership is a public record, no? >>

Probably, but the owner is not listed on the website. However, there is a link where you can send them comments. Phone number is provided, too.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Probably, but the owner is not listed on the website. However, there is a link where you can send them comments. Phone number is provided, too. >>

The county where the McDonalds is located should have the owner listed. Anyone game to send a message saying the manager is a thief?

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Probably, but the owner is not listed on the website. However, there is a link where you can send them comments. Phone number is provided, too. >>

The county where the McDonalds is located should have the owner listed. Anyone game to send a message saying the manager is a thief? >>

Still no coins .. no refund .. no Danny Boy May..

<< <i>Anyone going to McDonalds today in Tacoma for a big Mac? >>

With silver eagles and lettuce and tamaters on it?
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

You have to have about $300,000 cash on hand to begin the process of franchising a McDonald's. I'm guessing he is an employee. Managers are usually employes.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    Prolly time to let this thread die.

<< <i>Prolly time to let this thread die. >>

When this Danny May refunds the money
    Has Danny May hung up on anyone yet?

<< <i>Has Danny May hung up on anyone yet? >>

The manager at the McDonalds handles thousands of dollars cash each week.. The owner would look dimly if a manager steals s350 dollars from someone .

If Danny May doesn't pay up ...the call to the owner is needed ,to give him a heads up.

<< <i>

<< <i>Has Danny May hung up on anyone yet? >>

The manager at the McDonalds handles thousands of dollars cash each week.. The owner would look dimly if a manager steals s350 dollars from someone .

If Danny May doesn't pay up ...the call to the owner is needed ,to give him a heads up. >>

So who already has or will make the call? I don't have a dog in the fight so I know it won't be me.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    all sympathies to Timbuk on this but I would not harass someone at their job. That opens you up to a world of lawsuits.
    Timbuk should deal with this in the way he see's fit. No one else here is out so your actions would be considered unrelated and damaging.

Loves me some shiny!
    silvereagle

That's a name we can remember easily
    LCoopie = Les
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    "So who already has or will make the call? I don't have a dog in the fight so I know it won't be me."

That would then apply to everyone except T3, kinda a useless question then.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

<< <i>"So who already has or will make the call? I don't have a dog in the fight so I know it won't be me."

That would then apply to everyone except T3, kinda a useless question then. >>

So wrong ...anyone who buys/sells on BST has a piece of the action,,, Time will see if the loser Danny May refunds the money
    I agree with Bajjerfan, this thread needs to simply die off. SilverEagle (Danny May) has not logged on since February 9. As previously mentioned, the last time he ripped someone off, he simply changed user names. Additionally, those suggesting a call or visit to McDonald's is most certainly opening themselves up to a fight and/or lawsuit. There are multiple Danny May's in and around the Tacoma area. It is entirely possible that the Danny May managing that McDonald's location is NOT the same Danny May that ripped off Timbuk3.

I think we can all agree we feel bad for Timbuk3, but he needs to deal with it himself by contacting the proper authorities.

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>"So who already has or will make the call? I don't have a dog in the fight so I know it won't be me."

So wrong ...anyone who buys/sells on BST has a piece of the action,,, Time will see if the loser Danny May refunds the money >>

No. We all have some right to know who to trust and what happens when something is brought public, but honestly, only the one who has money at risk should be the one owning it.
    Quite truthfully, all the attacking, etc, may have cost Timbuk3 any refund/SAEs as the perp may realize that it has grown out of control and, instead of trying to make something right and moving on, may just write it off.

Also, no one who isn't DIRECTLY affected should be making any calls to anyone's place of residence/business, imho.

People need to put down the pitchforks and torches and let this work out, one way other another, and not to potentially make it worse.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

You're free to call you know.
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll suggest that it would be wise for Timbuk3 to make a screen shot of the 1st page of this thread, and also save the entire thread URL in a file folder. I'll explain the suggestion by PM to Timbuk3.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Says that the last 2 posts were by me and coindeuce, but I can't see either one. Anyone care to repost them.

The contact info given here is free to be used by anyone if they choose to do so. However, that is done at your own risk and peril. I see now that they are visible, LOLOL. Thank You Fusetalk.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

You're free to call you know. >>

But, using your reasoning, I too "don't have a dog in the fight".
    You seem to be encouraging someone to call yet are hesitant to do it yourself!
    Agree, best to let ths fade away for now.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    VERY simple lesson for all here.....Too good to be true...... Greed will get you all the time! time to move on.image

<< <i>

<< <i>

You're free to call you know. >>

But, using your reasoning, I too "don't have a dog in the fight".
    You seem to be encouraging someone to call yet are hesitant to do it yourself!
    Agree, best to let ths fade away for now. >>

As I read it, the info was supplied with the implicit suggestion that boards members call. I was merely asking if anyone had called or would call. This should be a personal decision on the part of each board member with no encouragement from anyone else. With that, I bid this thread adieu. Good luck Sanford.

<< <i>VERY simple lesson for all here.....Too good to be true...... Greed will get you all the time! time to move on.image >>

No doubt this is true..but seeing such items in the past on BST ,as a American Gold Eagle under melt ,with a only postal money orders accepted.. you would think people will raise the caution flags
    Move on ... no, not yet... way up the thread ,I posted if Danny" silvereagle" May comes up with the money, it will be a tax refund
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB

ANY silver will do. I have orders to fill. Prefer Walkers, Franklins, Kennedy halves but quarters and dollars are fine, too. Even dimes or Silver Eagles.

Don't expect full retail. Do expect a completed transaction that is satisfactory for us both

TROLL FREE

1-855-Joey-Bay

No scammers please. Leave message after the beep.
    No spam intended. Call me what you wish…. But please call me if you want to deal.
  • lunytune2lunytune2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    This thread won't die till justice is served !!!
    was this reported to police ?
    LCoopie = Les
    Like they really care.
    Where or where is the Danny silvereagle May................ back ttt
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know if he's back ???
    Timbuk3
  • T3...Seriously man you need to be vigilant with this...do EVERYTHING you can to get this POS caught up! Don't relent! This guy has done this before (that post came a little too late for you...you had already paid) and he is going to do it again. and again, and again. If your ok with letting it just play out by waiting thats your choice...this is your deal really. Nobody else here, including me has a say in what you should do but we are going to have an opinion. (I know what I would be doing...making A LOT OF NOISE and try to irritate his local PD so they will hopefully do something, if anything if they even can) It's good we all outed him by name, hopefully he just doesn't come back and of course best possible case is you get your scratch back...forget the goods i don't know if id even trust what he is pushing. My guess...he will wait this out...wait for it to die down and hope people forget about what he pulled then he will come back under a different handle. But it has to be known...ANYBODY who is going to ship anything to a Danny May or send payment to Danny May that person needs to call him out again so nobody falls in his bs trap. I still hope it works out for ya tho...

<< <i>T3...Seriously man you need to be vigilant with this...do EVERYTHING you can to get this POS caught up! Don't relent! This guy has done this before (that post came a little too late for you...you had already paid) and he is going to do it again. and again, and again. If your ok with letting it just play out by waiting thats your choice...this is your deal really. Nobody else here, including me has a say in what you should do but we are going to have an opinion. (I know what I would be doing...making A LOT OF NOISE and try to irritate his local PD so they will hopefully do something, if anything if they even can) It's good we all outed him by name, hopefully he just doesn't come back and of course best possible case is you get your scratch back...forget the goods i don't know if id even trust what he is pushing. My guess...he will wait this out...wait for it to die down and hope people forget about what he pulled then he will come back under a different handle. But it has to be known...ANYBODY who is going to ship anything to a Danny May or send payment to Danny May that person needs to call him out again so nobody falls in his bs trap. I still hope it works out for ya tho... >>

The BST lookers have increased with this thread....good for business..Now can ole Danny May settle up with the money?

<< <i>I'd like to know if he's back ??? >>

Is there any way that the PCGS IT dept can monitor his IP address?
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Is there any way that the PCGS IT dept can monitor his IP address? >>

It probably is not economically feasible for the host to take this course, unless they were to see some intangible benefits to preventing the offender from remaining active here. We and they already recognize what the tangible benefits would be.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

:-(
    Timbuk3
    Timbuk3
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Is there any way that the PCGS IT dept can monitor his IP address? >>

Short answer....they can but only as it pertains to coming to their site. They cannot "monitor his IP address", they can only "monitor FOR his IP address coming to their site".

Longer answer....they have always stated that using the BST is a buyer/seller beware. "Use at your own risk". Yes, they have stepped in when someone has been reported to them for scams, etc. However, I can see no benefit to them expending resources on an issue like this, or almost any issue that doesn't directly impact CU/PCGS (ie...someone disparaging them or doing something directly to their business). Problems between 2 individuals on the BST? Not something for PCGS to get actively involved in...other than banning the offending party/parties in any issue.

I'm all for Timbuk3 and him getting the goods/money back. I think it is, however, ridiculous how some people, who weren't directly affected, have seemingly gone overboard; and may have actually negatively impacted a positive resolution to this in a timely manner.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment