Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2014 American $1 Coin and Currency Set (TA9)

Comments

• Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I need to join hoarders anonymous. Hopefully they have a 12 step program. >>

HA! Post a link please.

I was only going to order one. Then two. Then when you start ordering enough sets to cover the free shipping deal, you have to admit you have a problem...
  • Options
    Completed sales are predominately in the $30 to $40 range at the moment. Nice bump back up.

"All things old were once new"
  • Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My 12/4 order of 10 has not shipped and still on backorder. >>

Same here. I ordered around 10am central time. Not sure when they stopped taking orders that day, but I feel like I was a bit late.?
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the email confirmation @ 10:54 ET so that is right around your order Smokincoin. Check your email confirmation for time received by your email program.

• Options

<< <i>I got the email confirmation @ 10:54 ET so that is right around your order Smokincoin. Check your email confirmation for time received by your email program. >>

Fwiw... My order acknowledgment email was at 10:15 and order confirmation email at 10:30 central time. Still backordered. Maybe tomorrow. image
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From your mouth to the mint shipping gods ears

• Options
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options
    My 12/4 order went back to on hold. image
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    My 12/4 order went back to on hold.

Same here. Probably put mine away for a while.
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    Same here. Since that's where my order started, it's like back to the future...
    Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.
  • Options
    My 12/4 was on Backorder last night, ON HOLD this morning, and back to Backorder around noon today.

Hmmm.
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    Yes. on hold and back to backorder too.
  • Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    That is so weird....especially in light of the 12/10 orders shipping days ago...

So SOME of the 12/4 orders shipped (mine) ...some are just being jerked around....makes zero sense
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 12-13-14 order just went from backorder to hold image

It must be karma from the date. image

GrandAm image

Hummmm,,, I just read the posts about going from backorder to hold to backorder,,,,, imageimageimageimageimage
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well,,,, that didn't last long,,,,, back on backorder,,,,, image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    There is no next page and you're still shooting blanks?
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    more of these things are flying out from the mint warehouses
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>There is no next page and you're still shooting blanks? >>

I think we are frozen here on this page, nothing more to talk about?
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $42

Text
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it your Mark?

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My post worked. Test again image

Maybe there really is no more interest
  • Options
    C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭
    It was a good run on these!
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, i'm selling mine through your niece in fontucky. image
  • Options

<< <i>No, i'm selling mine through your niece in fontucky. image >>

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My post worked. Test again image

Maybe there really is no more interest >>

Nah, PFSweb was just too efficient getting these out. (Minus some of the 12/4 orders.)

If the first 14K sold and shipped and the rest backordered and not shipped (like the BBHOF coins), this thread would have double the number of posts and it'd still be going. And going. And going. image

I suspect the next phase this thread will go through is how the sets graded and how much raw vs. graded, SP68 -> SP70's, FS/ER vs. non-FS/ER and PCGS vs. NGC are going for. (I wasn't going to have these graded, but I finally sent in a few sets ATS. The coins I sent in were all 70's, so we'll see... image)
  • Options
    we sold last 6 sets at
    1- $49.95
    5 -$35.00
  • Options
    Off Topic.

This is Test Post, my IMs are suddenly getting "Blocked", wonder why?
  • Options
    They're probably just "on hold" like these sets....soon to be "processing"
  • Options
    Last 6 sets we sold
    1 - $49.95
    5 - $35.00 per
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on hold then bo then on hold then bo over and over again

super weird mint offering, one that will be talked about for years.

Odd thread acting oddly, this whole thing is just weird ......

• Options
    Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options

<< <i>Wondercoin >>

Ok...I gotta ask....why the above post nearly every day...sometimes twice a day. Is it just an advertising thing for your sig line???
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wondercoin >>

Ok...I gotta ask....why the above post nearly every day...sometimes twice a day. Is it just an advertising thing for your sig line??? >>

WC is probably trying to move the thread to the most current page by bumping it. When I'm on my Ipad it's the only way I can get to the last post of long threads. The software on this sight has some serious issues!
  • Options
    Getting ready to write a letter to the Mint director concerning this fustercluck. To be fair I have received orders placed for the C&C back in Nov.

I placed 2 orders on 4 Dec when there was no household limit. They then went to Backordered until a couple days ago when they went to On Hold. Then yesterday they went back to Backorder. I called CS today where I was read a letter from the mint in essence stating I'm now on the Waiting List (didn't exist on the 4th) even though orders placed several days after mine have apparently been filled.

We'll see how this plays out.
  • Options
    Since it has been acceptable to discuss graded product here, I got back a bunch of 69's today which I have offered to Board Members on the BST board at what I believe to be a fair price today. I did not receive back a single MS70 however. Grading was exactly in line with my expectations although I thought I had a coin or two that might have an outside shot to grade MS70. Maybe next time.

Wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Wondercoin >>

Ok...I gotta ask....why the above post nearly every day...sometimes twice a day. Is it just an advertising thing for your sig line??? >>

WC is probably trying to move the thread to the most current page by bumping it. When I'm on my Ipad it's the only way I can get to the last post of long threads. The software on this sight has some serious issues! >>

That's why I mentioned adding (1) to the page number in the link....(change 47 to 48)....I do it every time and there is usually another hidden page there. No extra posts needed....
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    CW reporting sold out as of 12/16
  • Options
    brendanlambrendanlam Posts: 662 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Guys. Most of the time I can't read this thread as I am a page behind. I have no idea why but sometimes when I post it moves things along. I probably will not be able to read this page until tonight or Tomorrow. Wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>Guys. Most of the time I can't read this thread as I am a page behind. I have no idea why but sometimes when I post it moves things along. I probably will not be able to read this page until tonight or Tomorrow. Wondercoin >>

Same going on here, cant see any new post for hours..... or see my post when i do...
  • Options
    Wow,
    It actually worked this time !!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Wondercoin >>

WC is probably trying to move the thread to the most current page by bumping it. When I'm on my Ipad it's the only way I can get to the last post of long threads. The software on this sight has some serious issues! >>

That's why I mentioned adding (1) to the page number in the link....(change 47 to 48)....I do it every time and there is usually another hidden page there. No extra posts needed.... >>

Yup like he says add the next number in link on top and it will put you in the next page.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yup like he says add the next number in link on top and it will put you in the next page. >>

Wow, I added 1000 to the page count and a bunch of future posts came up! You won't *believe* what the price of this set is going to be in 2041! image

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    Thanks guys. I will try that tip in the future.

Wondercoin

• Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was late to the party on this one, and didn't place my order until 10:46 p.m. EST on 12/11. Ithink I made it before the cutoff, with my sets on backorder, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting. I doubt that they had 50,000 sets ready to be shipped. Any guesses as to when the last sets will be mailed?

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many 70s have been graded at NGC thus far?

Wondercoin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file