Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

******** SECRET SANTA 2014 ********* ALL OF THE PRESENTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!!!!! ***************

Comments

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Local card show is this weekend, and there are a couple of dealers who carry stuff for my SS recipient. Should be shipping early next week.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    One of my items arrived today. The other should be here by Monday. So my stuff will head out early next week.
  • Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    package received...package shipped
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Shipped!
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    Waiting on delivery
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    I'm packaging my secret Santa gift today and it will go out today or Saturday
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    Mine is all packaged up and will be mailing tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Had a lot of fun shopping around this year. Mine is going out in all packed up and will be shipped in about an hour from now.
  • Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    shipped today - should arrive to recipient in a day or 2. image
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    CrazylegsCrazylegs Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    My final item is headed my way!

Should have it all wrapped and ready to mail this week.
    Craig AKA "Crazylegs"
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I was going to send my package the other day but ended up buying something else to add to it. Once it's here, I'll add it to the box and send it out.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    Hello All!

I'm sorry for not updating the thread, I spent two weeks back-packing Europe and, while I brought my laptop for the purpose of keeping this up-to-date, I was never able to connect it to the internet image

Anyway! I'm back and you guys have done a great job bumping the thread and PMing me with updates. Thank you SO SO much!

AN UPDATE:

Please review the first post. If you have shipped your item OR have received your Secret Santa present, PLEASE post so I can keep the thread updated. I will be keeping everything up-to-date from now on. I will start sending PMs and emails in the coming weeks to make sure you are getting everything out. So, please please please keep me informed.

Thank you!

Jason
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my last item in the mail today. Package to my recipient will go out Monday!!!
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    I received mine today and have everything ready to ship on Monday
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    I had more SS packages and I stopped in my shippers office today and the package to my SS has been mailed out. (well i could not find the cards so I think it's mailed out). Thus I will confirm shipping.

Rich
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
  • Options
    Mine will go out tommorow. Mine is only going about 70 miles up the road so it shouldn't take long getting there. Hope there happy with what I picked.
  • Options
    Package went out to my recipient today! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Sorry..forgot to update but I mailed mine out 3/4 weeks ago image

Haven't received item yet. Will update once received
  • Options
    Finally got the secnd half of my gifts. Going out in tomorrows mail

Pete
    .Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    RECEIVED today ... 16 more days until Christmas Eve ... can't wait to open my present!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Went out in today's mail. My recipient should have it by the weekend
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Shipped 12/9
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shipped & received........holla!
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Shipped today. Thanks
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    Four Sharp Corners is holding up my shipment those Scrooge's. I paid last Wed and have not seen the item yet. Grrrrr.
  • Options
    Everything has been updated. I will send PM's out today to confirm the status with people who haven't shipped or received their packages yet (to keep things moving).

My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭
    Shipped mine out today.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    Received mine today and also sent mine out today with tracking

Thank you
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    My shipper has been sending me the USPS updates and this package shows delivered. Only the best, we hope for our organizer, er victim and hope he enjoys the 68's and an extra card I tossed in.
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Received gift today....thank you secret Santa.
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Package Received!

How long til Christmas?
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received my package today, thank you Secret Santa! Mine should be going out Friday.
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    I received my SS package yesterday.

Update on my SS recipient - my local card show was (apparently) canceled last weekend, which sucked because there are a couple of dealers that had stuff in my recipient's wheelhouse. So, I had to punt on that plan and head to eBay. I made my purchases and they should be to me by this weekend and out the door early next week.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    Got a package from BBCE today. SWEET! Mine gift arrived. Sadly, the second card for my SS did not. I will give it until Tuesday next week. If 4 Sharp does not deliver it I will send what I have and then a second shipment.
  • Options
    Gift received. I can't wait....but I will

Pete
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

<< <i>package received...package shipped >>

I think you missed marking my package arrived.
  • Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Received mine today! Only hafta be taunted by it for two more weeks. Thanks Santa!
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Package received image
  • Options

<< <i>My shipper has been sending me the USPS updates and this package shows delivered. Only the best, we hope for our organizer, er victim and hope he enjoys the 68's and an extra card I tossed in. >>

Ah! How could I forget to update my own "RECEIVED!" Now I'll just have to wait until the 25th before opening that sucker image

I have updated all the information received thus far and have PMed everyone who has yet to ship.
    My eBay Store =)

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Looks like things are going well. 32 people have shipped and 20 have already received their gift.

Keep it up guys! 12 more days until I can open (Christmas Eve). Can't wait!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I got a box from BBCE with black sharpie stating CU Secret Santa. SO SWEET!

Also, four sharp corners delivered the card so mine shipped today too.

• Options
    Also make sure you check the first page and let me know of any differences.
    My eBay Store =)

• Options
    Package received. Thank you S.S.
  • Options
    Finally have everything in hand!

Shipped!
    Craig AKA "Crazylegs"
  • Options
    Package recieved...PM sent.
  • Options
    shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    Received mine
  • Options
    Received
    Craig AKA "Crazylegs"
  • Options
    Bump! Only a few more days!
    My eBay Store =)

• Options
    Got mine over the weekend. Thanks Santa!!! Can't wait until Christmas
  • Options
    DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    Received Today.

Thanks Secret Santa.

dty
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks