Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

******** SECRET SANTA 2014 ********* ALL OF THE PRESENTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!!!!! ***************

Comments

• JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    Weekend bump! Only two more days to join!
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    Been in it to long not to do it again. Pm sent

As long as I don't get Doug.. No 52 Mantle 4u!! In my soup Nazi voice
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Been in it to long not to do it again. Pm sent
    As long as I don't get Doug.. No 52 Mantle 4u!! In my soup Nazi voice >>

Come on JR ... not even a measly old PSA 1 - with GREAT centering, of course!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN!!!! Please get everything to me by the afternoon. I will try to pair up everyone tonight and email the Secret Santa's in the morning tomorrow!
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Can hardly wait. Good timing with 10% eBay bucks if I can find something quick.

Thanks for making the time to do this.

Jim
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Been in it to long not to do it again. Pm sent
    As long as I don't get Doug.. No 52 Mantle 4u!! In my soup Nazi voice >>

Come on JR ... not even a measly old PSA 1 - with GREAT centering, of course!!!! >>

Ill do ya one better, next c. fl. visit Ill show ya a little sample of the fl. night lifeimage
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
    The deadline has officially been set for 8:00 PM EST
    My eBay Store =)

This is the second to last call! I hope no one minds the constant bumps - I will bump one more time at 8:00 for the official last call.

NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN!
    My eBay Store =)

Last call!
    My eBay Store =)

Bump
    PMs go out tomorrow morning!
    My eBay Store =)

38 participants ... will be another fun year!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 964 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to hitting the bay! Can't wait for my "victim"! Great timing with ebay bucks till tonight too!
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Did pairings go out yet? I'm only concerned if the answer is yes, since I didn't get one yet. If not, I'll shut up and wait.

Thanks.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Me either, I was wondering if I am getting that core 4 ball signed........ image i wish
    .Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY
    Pairings did not go out yet. I started on them this morning, but pesky work got in the way image

People should start to receive PM's by 7:00PM EST
    My eBay Store =)

PM's have officially been sent out. PLEASE let me know if you did not receive a PM.

Try to get your packages out by December 1st. The deadline is December 10th.

Please PM me when you mail out your package and PM me/post when you receive a Secret Santa package so I can update the front page.

Thank you!
    Jason
    My eBay Store =)

• Nothing like not paying attention -- please delete my PM's image

However, a nice selections of 1968's are pulled for my SS victim image

Rich
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!

<< <i>Nothing like not paying attention -- please delete my PM's image

However, a nice selections of 1968's are pulled for my SS victim image

Rich >>

Sources say he will be thrilled image

On a side note, I have already packaged up my Secret Santa Recipient's gift and will go out tomorrow.

I have a distinct advantage in deciding who to select image
    My eBay Store =)

Just keeping on page one so everyone remembers to send out their gifts on time. Hope everyone gets something they enjoy!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭
    I received a package from my Secret Santa yesterday. Now I have to look at it for a month and try to resist opening it.
  • DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    Shipped out my Secret Santa gift today.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

dty
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • Waiting on one item coming (slowly) from the West Coast. Mine will be mailed out early next week.
    I had an "of course" moment on mine. Was waiting on one last item as well and it came in yesterday and the PSA case was cracked in shipment. I talked to the dealer today and they are going to replace it when I get this one back to them but I still should have mine out well before December 10th. First time in my Ebay history I received a cracked case.
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
  • I have 1 item ordered already from eBay, and will hopefully be stopping by the Baseball Card Exchange on Friday to grab something else.
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Received my Secret Santa gift. Can't wait to open it!

Waiting on goodies to come in to send out.

<< <i>Received my Secret Santa gift. Can't wait to open it!

Waiting on goodies to come in to send out.

image >>

Damn, whoever sent that gift did a damn fine job packing it image
    My eBay Store =)

• I think I've got the perfect item for my recipient. What's great about this is that I don't have anyone else to purchase cards for. I had a blast just looking for the stuff and trying to find something I thought was just right. This is a great idea.
    Heading to the Post Office now to mail my Secret Santa gift!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 793 ✭✭✭
    Just asking for clarity on this one.....

For the item we give to our SS, we are not supposed to put our own screen name anywhere on/inside the item, correct?
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Ebay Store
  • Package shipped
  • EstilEstil Posts: 7,052 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to say "does not suck" for everyone who shipped their present image
    WISHLIST
    D's: 54S,53P,50P,49S,45D+S,44S,43D,41S,40D+S,39D+S,38D+S,37D+S,36S,35D+S,all 16-34's
    Q's: 52S,47S,46S,40S,39S,38S,37D+S,36D+S,35D,34D,32D+S
    74T: 37,38,47,151,193,241,435,570,610,654,655 97 Finest silver: 115,135,139,145,310
    73T:31,55,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,80,152,165,189,213,235,237,257,341,344,377,379,390,422,433,453,480,497,545,554,563,580,606,613,630
    95 Ultra GM Sets: Golden Prospects,HR Kings,On-Base Leaders,Power Plus,RBI Kings,Rising Stars

<< <i>Just asking for clarity on this one.....
    For the item we give to our SS, we are not supposed to put our own screen name anywhere on/inside the item, correct? >>

That's correct. But we all are probably going to put our return addy (just in case the package gets RTS for some reason) so most could probably narrow it down.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    That's correct. But we all are probably going to put our return addy (just in case the package gets RTS for some reason) so most could probably narrow it down. >>

Point taken - both literally and figuratively as I received my SS package today and see what you mean.

I was hoping to have mine out before receiving, but that didn't happen!

Sending out mine this week and I hope he/she likes it!
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Ebay Store
  • My package arrived on Friday. Going to my shippers to drop off my package later today. Received so many packages on Friday that I opened up all the packages. Going to be some good busting on Xmas eve.

Should go out this week but cannot guarantee exact day. If my SS victim (shince he knows who it is) does not receive by 12.14, I'll contact my shipper for details

Please note the packaged will be shipped from Pro Look in Allen Texas

Regards
    Rich
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
  • OriolesOrioles Posts: 312 ✭✭✭
    I shipped my package today. As always, it was great shopping for something different compared to the usual searches.
  • My package was shipped today.
  • Mine should arrive to ship out by the end of this week. It sure was hard shopping for teams I've grown up rooting against lol. It was fun though. Hopefully I got some things they'll appreciate
  • totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 931 ✭✭✭
    Recieved the gifts from eBay. Hoping to get them out tomorrow or Wednesday. I've had a terrible cold, so I couldn't get to the post office today.
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Just got back from holiday traveling. YIPEEE, package shows arrived at destination. image
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Items arrived and I will be shipping out Wed/Thursday (it's the soonest I can)!
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    BTW, we had snow on Thanksgiving Day image
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Package shipped
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭
    I will Prob ship next week. I'm waiting to receive one item from ebay.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
    Just wondering how everyone is doing with sending out their packages.

When you receive your package it would probably be a good idea to post here as well as sending a PM to Jason ... this way the sender will know that the package arrived safely.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Package sent!
    package received...package shipped
  • Package one of two arrived from ebay yesterday. Second one should be here today or tomorrow. Will ship out to my secret person Monday at the latest

Pete
    I'm waiting on one final ebay item and then mine will go in the mail ASAP. I talked to the seller two days ago and they said they were shipping that day so hope to see it soon.