Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1982 Wrestling All Stars Series B new additions...Magazine and Order Form Photos...dpeck100 new addi

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20, 2020 1:32PM

Thanks for checking it out and I appreciate the positive comments.

• Options

I will be on Beckett Live Presents Thursday night.

• Options
    KNAPPKNAPP Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

David, you need to start your own podcast.

the KNAPP collection - specializing in boxing and wrestling
    Always looking to buy or trade for Andre the Giant autographs
    psacard.com/psasetregistry/non-sports/famous-personage/andre-giant-master-set/alltimeset/180400

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql33KqW1lII

Here is the Youtube link if anyone wants to watch live tonight at 8.

• Options
    CooptownCooptown Posts: 397 ✭✭✭

@KNAPP said:
    David, you need to start your own podcast.

It's funny, I was just about to post the same comment. These hosts are riding your coat tails. Your episodes could talk about collection, but you can have special guests on that could talk about their various collections. Not even limited to wrestling, but feature so many different genres.

If you want to stick with wrestling, you could ride the coat tails of the highly acclaimed Vice series, and have various episodes that feature collectibles of the topic they documented.

Possibilities are endless.

• Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭

David, that was a great job! Really enjoyed the format.

• Options

@robert67 said:
    David, that was a great job! Really enjoyed the format.

Thank you. I appreciate you checking it out. Drinking tequila makes it a little easier when it is happening. Haha.

• Options
    edited June 8, 2020 6:20PM

I saw a picture of one of these on Twitter posted by Blowout Buzz so I tracked a few copies down. Fun little card.

• Options
    edited June 15, 2020 2:34PM

My grades popped from my auto sub. It was funny I was down at the bench by the lake with my dad and a neighbor and my dog and I checked my email. I saw the link and hit it and said oh great my Tully Blanchard 9 crack out stayed a 9. I was so dismayed by the Mike George auto that I scrolled through again and saw an 8 under it as it was an 8.5 blazer I cracked out and then associated the 10 with Tully. I said I have to go and raced home to see the easier to read screen on my PC. It was the Scott Casey that got a 10 like I originally thought. Haha. That would have been amazing. Pretty cool to nail the first ever PSA 10 signed from the set. Overall very reasonable grades and 26 for 26.

Total Items: 26
    Date Received: 1/7/2020
    Date Shipped: N/A

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 45155516 Item Grade: NEAR MINT 7
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 3 Mil MascarasPSA/DNA Certified Card
    2 1 45155517 Item Grade: EXCELLENT-MINT 6
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 8 Harley RacePSA/DNA Certified Card
    3 1 45155518 Item Grade: EXCELLENT-MINT 6
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 8 Harley RacePSA/DNA Certified Card
    4 1 45155519 Item Grade: NEAR MINT 7
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 10 Terry FunkPSA/DNA Certified Card
    5 1 45155520 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 17 Steve OlsonoskiPSA/DNA Certified Card
    6 1 45155521 Item Grade: NEAR MINT 7
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 11 Ricky SteamboatPSA/DNA Certified Card
    7 1 45155522 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 12 Paul OrndorffPSA/DNA Certified Card
    8 1 45155523 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8 MC
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 16 Bobby HeenanPSA/DNA Certified Card
    9 1 45155524 Item Grade: EXCELLENT-MINT+ 6.5
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 26 Mr. Wrestling IIPSA/DNA Certified Card
    10 1 45155525 Item Grade: NEAR MINT 7
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 29 Mike GeorgePSA/DNA Certified Card
    11 1 45155526 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 33 Greg ValentinePSA/DNA Certified Card
    12 1 45155527 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 33 Greg ValentinePSA/DNA Certified Card
    13 1 45155528 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 3 Sheik El KaisseyPSA/DNA Certified Card
    14 1 45155529 Item Grade: MINT 9
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 6 Tully BlanchardPSA/DNA Certified Card
    15 1 45155530 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 20 Scott CaseyPSA/DNA Certified Card
    16 1 45155531 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 25 Jake RobertsPSA/DNA Certified Card
    17 1 45155532 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1987 O-Pee-Chee WWF Wrestling 1 Bret "Hit Man" HartPSA/DNA Certified Card
    18 1 45155533 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1987 Topps WWF 1 Bret "Hit Man" Hart WrestlingPSA/DNA Certified Card
    19 1 45155534 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1985 Wrestling All Stars 28 Rock 'N' Roll Express Perforated-Hand CutPSA/DNA Certified Card
    20 1 45155535 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1988 Wonderama Nwa Wrestling Superstars 1 Ric FlairPSA/DNA Certified Card
    21 1 45155536 Item Grade: NEAR MINT 7
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1987 Wonderama Nwa Wrestling Supercards-Test Market Run 10 Ron SimmonsPSA/DNA Certified Card
    22 1 45155537 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1985 O-Pee-Chee WWF Pro Wrestling Stars-Series 1 53 Ready to Fly!PSA/DNA Certified Card
    23 1 45155538 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1989 WWF Super Stars of Wrestling-Series 1 9 RockersPSA/DNA Certified Card
    24 1 45155539 Item Grade: EXCELLENT-MINT 6
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1990 WWF Super Stars of Wrestling-Series 3 1 DemolitionPSA/DNA Certified Card
    25 1 45155540 Item Grade: MINT 9
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1990 Classic WWF 134 the Rockers S.Michaels/M.JannettyPSA/DNA Certified Card
    26 1 45155541 Item Grade: NEAR MINT-MINT 8
    Auto Grade: Authentic 1992 Merlin WWF Gold Series 2 21 Shawn MichaelsPSA/DNA Certified Card

• Options

• Options

This is a special card. I met Tully in 2017 and worked with him and Stan Hansen and got to educate him on the WAS cards. When I worked with him a second time I cracked out a PSA 9 and brought it for him to sign and said this is the nicest copy you have ever signed. PSA 9 again!

• Options

This is the first card to ever grade a 10 signed from the Wrestling All Stars sets. Pretty cool.

• Options

• Options

Mail day from Japan! I won this card March 24 and because of mail delays it finally arrived. Love the look of this card and how tough Harley Race looks.

• Options

Just scanned these

• Options
    Bobby24Bobby24 Posts: 51 ✭✭

@Dpeck100 said:
    Mail day from Japan! I won this card March 24 and because of mail delays it finally arrived. Love the look of this card and how tough Harley Race looks.

While I will never have Harley beat in toughness or notoriety...I can safely say Ol Harley wouldn’t have wanted to hang meat with me.

Fabulous Moohlah was hung better than him!

In the immortal words of Clara Peller...”where’s the beef”?

• Options
    CrashingwavesCrashingwaves Posts: 171 ✭✭✭

New to this forum and wrestling/WWF cards (mostly collect MMA) but this is a great thread... looking forward to building a PC of 80s-90s WWF cards. Any tips for a newb just getting started?

• Options

@Crashingwaves said:
    New to this forum and wrestling/WWF cards (mostly collect MMA) but this is a great thread... looking forward to building a PC of 80s-90s WWF cards. Any tips for a newb just getting started?

Thanks for checking it out.

I would say just collect who you like. There are lots of cards at all different price ranges and so there are plenty to choose from. The market has seen a very big uptick in the past few months and there are a lot more collectors chasing the material so if you see something you like you have to act quickly especially if it listed on the lower side of recent sales. There is a great website www.wrestlingtradingcards.com and I would suggest going there and looking through the checklists to get familiar.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you have.

• Options

Playing the crack out game and popped out four cards today. The first is a Bret Hart rookie. This is the second time I have had a nightmare cracking it out. It graded a 9 and I thought lets try again a few years ago. Was right when PSA went to their new holder. Had such a tough time and got it and then it came back an 8.5. I saw a 9 go for $350 the other night so said lets give it another shot. I have never had a tougher time cracking a card. I got it out!

The SGC holder is so easy to crack into two pieces. I bought this JYD 9 some years back and PSA has been consistantly grading the standard size cards from this set and not rejecting them MIN SIZE. If they are the 1/16 of an inch slim version they are so I feel confident this should grade. This is a nice card. I paid $56 for it at the time and this really should grade Mint again. I think SGC does a solid job on their grading from these sets.

In my last CC renewal sub I had cracked a BGS 9 of this and it got a PSA 9. It has a little bit of an iffy corner and so it is a nice copy but I saw this listed on EBAY and ended up getting it for $350 which was a great price for a BGS 9.5. It has a sub grade 9 on centering and I measured against my PSA 10 Tyson and it is the same so hopefully it gets the 10.

I had such high hopes for this card when I sent it in the first time. It has tremendous image quality, super sharp, almost no black smudge line along the bottom and great print. It is fractionally off centered top to bottom but looks identical on centering to my first 9. It is a great copy and I am going to give it another shot.

I have seven loose Andre's and this is the best one. It has a surface wrinkles on it but tremendous eye appeal. I am sending in the best four as the Andre card has just really exploded and in the past I didn't think it was worth it but a PSA 3 is at $146 on EBAY currently with time to go so worth the investment.

• Options

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

I would say just collect who you like. There are lots of cards at all different price ranges and so there are plenty to choose from. The market has seen a very big uptick in the past few months and there are a lot more collectors chasing the material so if you see something you like you have to act quickly especially if it listed on the lower side of recent sales. There is a great website www.wrestlingtradingcards.com and I would suggest going there and looking through the checklists to get familiar.

Thanks for the feedback.... appreciate it. I have been on www.wrestlingtradingcards.com looking at checklists etc but hard to find release dates? Are release dates important in terms of Rookies etc (i.e. when there are multiple releases in the same year)?

Right now.... just looking for top cards of some of my fav wrestlers... like a graded 1985 OPC of Macho Man or Roddy Piper.... or 2007 Donruss Ultimate Warrior auto.

• Options

@Crashingwaves said:

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

Thanks for the feedback.... appreciate it. I have been on www.wrestlingtradingcards.com looking at checklists etc but hard to find release dates? Are release dates important in terms of Rookies etc (i.e. when there are multiple releases in the same year)?

Right now.... just looking for top cards of some of my fav wrestlers... like a graded 1985 OPC of Macho Man or Roddy Piper.... or 2007 Donruss Ultimate Warrior auto.

Unfortunately there isn't perfect information on many cards. For example the Randy Savage shows a copyright date of 85 on the back and so the grading companies went with that. That said they are from After April of 1986 with the set being based around Wrestlemania II.

I think the market sort of pics the cards based on popularity and scarcity. There is a 1985 Wrestling All Stars magazine set where there is a Piper. That said his 85 Topps and 85 OPC seem to be more popular so most would call those the rookie. In reality I don't know that any of us know which came first.

• Options

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

Unfortunately there isn't perfect information on many cards. For example the Randy Savage shows a copyright date of 85 on the back and so the grading companies went with that. That said they are from After April of 1986 with the set being based around Wrestlemania II.

I think the market sort of pics the cards based on popularity and scarcity. There is a 1985 Wrestling All Stars magazine set where there is a Piper. That said his 85 Topps and 85 OPC seem to be more popular so most would call those the rookie. In reality I don't know that any of us know which came first.

I have the 1985 Wrestling All Stars Magazine with the cards and one from 1982? Is it me or do the OPC cards carry more value? Being Canadian... those are my preferred ones. Looking for a Piper and Macho Man. Kicking myself for getting into this so late.

• Options

@Crashingwaves said:

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

I have the 1985 Wrestling All Stars Magazine with the cards and one from 1982? Is it me or do the OPC cards carry more value? Being Canadian... those are my preferred ones. Looking for a Piper and Macho Man. Kicking myself for getting into this so late.

The 1985 WWF OPC Series 1 is so under appreciated. I think that is changing as people realize the print run is so much lower. There was a Pop 1 Piper that went for $600 in a 10 in the past year. My wrestling card buddy Barry who sells tons of stuff on EBAY just sold a PSA 9 Blue Hogan for $297 but with the surge in values that actually isn't that much higher than a blue 9 and much more scarce. I like the OPC sets and they are really tough to find nice raw ones and sealed boxes are over a grand. Such a tough wax box to find. I do not recall ever seeing any rack packs and that may increase the scarcity of nice copies. I opened a rack box two years ago and absolutely destroyed it on the Topps side. I am scared to open another one as I don't think those results are remotely typical and prices have basically doubled for the box.

I purchased around 37 sets from a seller in Canada of the OPC Series II looking for Savages. They came from vending and for the most part were sharp but centering is atrocious on that set in many cases. I have four from it at PSA now because the card has gone up so I can at least be in the money if they grade 8's which I expect. I sold a few 9's over the years and thankfully held one back after I hit the first PSA 10. That came from a $2.99 24 card lot off EBAY. Was so cool.

• Options

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

@Dpeck100 said:

@Crashingwaves said:

The 1985 WWF OPC Series 1 is so under appreciated. I think that is changing as people realize the print run is so much lower. There was a Pop 1 Piper that went for $600 in a 10 in the past year. My wrestling card buddy Barry who sells tons of stuff on EBAY just sold a PSA 9 Blue Hogan for $297 but with the surge in values that actually isn't that much higher than a blue 9 and much more scarce. I like the OPC sets and they are really tough to find nice raw ones and sealed boxes are over a grand. Such a tough wax box to find. I do not recall ever seeing any rack packs and that may increase the scarcity of nice copies. I opened a rack box two years ago and absolutely destroyed it on the Topps side. I am scared to open another one as I don't think those results are remotely typical and prices have basically doubled for the box.

I purchased around 37 sets from a seller in Canada of the OPC Series II looking for Savages. They came from vending and for the most part were sharp but centering is atrocious on that set in many cases. I have four from it at PSA now because the card has gone up so I can at least be in the money if they grade 8's which I expect. I sold a few 9's over the years and thankfully held one back after I hit the first PSA 10. That came from a $2.99 24 card lot off EBAY. Was so cool.

Nice score! Thanks again for the feedback... I have so much to learn but loving it... being 50, this is like reliving my early teens. If you ever want feedback on MMA cards... dont hesitate to contact me.

• Options

I have been wanting to take a pic of the OPC Series II graded cards I have. Fun set.

• Options
    krisd3279krisd3279 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭

@Dpeck100 said:
    Playing the crack out game and popped out four cards today. The first is a Bret Hart rookie. This is the second time I have had a nightmare cracking it out. It graded a 9 and I thought lets try again a few years ago. Was right when PSA went to their new holder. Had such a tough time and got it and then it came back an 8.5. I saw a 9 go for $350 the other night so said lets give it another shot. I have never had a tougher time cracking a card. I got it out!

With regards to cracking out cards has anyone else tried using a bandsaw? I think I may have posted about it in another thread before, but I am at 100% success with a bandsaw. That 100% consists of exactly two cards, but it was also the first time I ever cracked anything out. They were just a few PSA 9 from the Topps Living Set that I had missed buying at the beginning so no huge loss if something went wrong. I just used a very fine tooth blade and took my time to prevent the plastic from melting. Once all 4 sides were cut I just lifted the front off and took the card out. No excessive force or potentially damaging movements required. I am somewhat skilled with a bandsaw since I do some woodworking in my spare time, but after reading a lot of horror stories this seemed like the easiest way to me.

Kris

My 1971 Topps adventure - Davis Men in Black

• Options

I believe @thunderdan cracks his slabs that way.

Generally I am good at getting all three companies slabs to crack into two clean pieces. Damn Bret Hart puts up a fight every time! Haha.

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

@Dpeck100 said:
    I believe @thunderdan cracks his slabs that way.

Generally I am good at getting all three companies slabs to crack into two clean pieces. Damn Bret Hart puts up a fight every time! Haha.

I used to three fingers ago. Now I have a different method.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

Good luck! Looks quite good!

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the shout out @Dpeck100! Good luck with it!

Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

@TonyC said:
    Thanks for the shout out @Dpeck100! Good luck with it!

TonyC has hooked me up in the past too. Thank you!!!!

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

I just realized today watching YouTube videos that the BBM Wrestling cards that feature Pancrase fighters were actually real fights. Really makes the cards even cooler and more like MMA cards.

@VoteDizzy That 95 Bas Rutten 10 just got immensely cooler in my book!

• Options
    VoteDizzyVoteDizzy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭

@Dpeck100 Hell yeah, brother! Pancrase was awesome, as is that Rutten!

Hockey - Hrdina - Thunderbirds
    Wrestling - Danielson - Storm - Tajiri
  • Options
    SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Oh definitely. The Pancrase fighters were no joke. The real deal!

• Options
    Bobby24Bobby24 Posts: 51 ✭✭

Peck, whether like the grades you get on your Flairs or don't like it...learn to love it...because it's the best thing going today! WOOOOOOOOO

• Options

@Bobby24 said:
    Peck, whether like the grades you get on your Flairs or don't like it...learn to love it...because it's the best thing going today! WOOOOOOOOO

Haha

I text a pic of the one to Ric and told him the story of where it came from and he wrote back quickly and said awesome. I got the luck of the Nature Boy on my side!

• Options

This interview just came out today on Youtube. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnnAcRz9J6g

This was a few weeks ago and their show is really gaining some steam.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3j71gKx3tn9KgtreizFB9T

• Options

Thank you PSA for working on weekends.

My first of three CC Platinum renewal subs logged today.

Got some cool cards in this sub.

• Options

I ripped opened a pack of the 1978 Amada Kings of the Sqaured Ring this week. Cool set from Japan.

• Options

When the clock ended on this years registry I honestly popped open a bottle of champagne and wanted to celebrate getting the ten year badge on my three Wrestling All Stars sets. I totally understand when people don't see the value of going after the lower valued cards in high grades and honestly because of the advice of my twin brother I dialed some of that back a few years ago and let some high dollar commons go in favor of putting the money behind stars. That said it was the culmination of ten plus years of trying to make the wrestling card's legit and the amount of time and effort I have devoted to the hobby has been immense. I have purchased thousands upon thousands of cards going after the highest graded specimens and have self subbed quite a few of the cards in my sets. I really felt that this would put my sets on a different level and that was important to me. I have always been clear that I wanted the value to rise but it is also clear that I have kept the lion share of the cards I have acquired for myself. In my view the three sets were Hall of Fame worthy. I wasn't going to make any mention of it but I really thought they deserved it and when I got the email from Cosetta about a month ago I screamed out yes!!!!! they are going into the HOF. I had a smile so big and it felt so good to have them recognized. Rob, myself and others took wrestling cards from garbage to the HOF. It is a big deal for everyone who is associated with the wrestling card hobby because they have now been taken to a different level. When the announcements were made recently it was so exciting to be able to share that information. One of the things I was really hoping to see was the ten year badge added to the sets. It showed up yesterday and I think it looks really cool. I recently got some of the results of cards from above and was excited to improve some of my other sets. I am close now to 12 complete 82A on the registry and once my other three subs pop will be two or three cards away. We have to keep working hard to continue to take wrestling cards higher and the journey continues. I am going in for shoulder surgery on Monday morning and my cards show they are supposed to arrive by Monday night. I will scan them in over the next few weeks and add them to the thread. There are some really cool cards from Japan that came back great and some other great stuff.

David Peck (dpeck100) - Wrestling All Stars 1982-1983 Set
    (Note that this induction also includes the 3 sub-sets in this collection.)
    Domination is a word sometimes used too flippantly, but this is not one of those cases. The collector of the highest-graded Wrestling All-Stars 1982-1983 set on the PSA Set Registry owns four of the top five all-time entries in the category. All of the masters of wrestling mayhem are included; Hunk Hogan, Ernie Ladd, Junk Yard Dog, the Iron Sheik, Andre the Giant and 103 more of the greatest grapplers in modern memory can be found in this collection. Boasting a 9.57 weighted GPA, this set body slams all of the rest

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/awardshalloffame

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/non-sports/company-sets/1982-wrestling-all-stars-series/publishedset/74732

TOTAL ITEMS
    DATE RECEIVED
    6/8/2020
    DATE SHIPPED
    9/30/2020
    1 1 47037690 MINT 9 1990 Leaf 300 Frank Thomas Card
    2 1 47037691 MINT 9 1985 Donruss 273 Roger Clemens Card
    3 1 47037692 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1989 WWF Super Stars of Wrestling-Series 2 14 Jim Powers Card
    4 1 47037693 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1989 WWF Super Stars of Wrestling-Series 2 8 "Ravishing" Rick Rude Card
    5 1 47037694 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1985 Wrestling All Stars 1 Hulk Hogan Perforated-Hand Cut Card
    6 1 47037695 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1985 Wrestling All Stars 52 Pedro Morales Perforated-Hand Cut Card
    7 1 47037696 NEAR MINT 7 1991 Tuff Stuff Jr. 6 Mike Tyson Card
    8 1 47037697 MINT 9 1987 A Question of Sport UK Mike Tyson Card
    9 1 47037698 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1987 A Question of Sport UK Mike Tyson Card
    10 1 47037699 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1987 A Question of Sport UK Mike Tyson Card
    11 1 47037700 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 Players International Ringlords Mike Tyson Sample Card
    12 1 47037701 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 Players International Ringlords Mike Tyson Sample Card
    13 1 47037702 GEM MINT 10 1997 Brown's Boxing 12 Butterbean Card
    14 1 47037703 MINT 9 1997 Cardinal WWF Trivia Series Stone Cold Steve Austin Card
    15 1 47037704 GEM MINT 10 1997 Cardinal WWF Trivia Series Rocky Maivia Card
    16 1 47037705 MINT 9 1997 Cardinal WWF Trivia Series Undertaker Card
    17 1 47037706 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1997 Cardinal WWF Trivia Series Undertaker Card
    18 1 47037707 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 5 the Junkyard Dog Card
    19 1 47037708 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 6 Dusty Rhodes Card
    20 1 47037709 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 7 Jack Brisco Card
    21 1 47037710 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 8 Harley Race Card
    22 1 47037711 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 9 Dory Funk Jr. Card
    23 1 47037712 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 11 Nick Bockwinkel Card
    24 1 47037713 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 13 Bruno Sammartino Card
    25 1 47037714 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 14 Pedro Morales Card
    26 1 47037715 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 15 Don Muraco Card
    27 1 47037716 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 16 Bill Dundee Card
    28 1 47037717 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 17 Steve Olsonoski Card
    29 1 47037718 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 19 Angelo Mosca Card
    30 1 47037719 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 20 Bruiser Brody Card
    31 1 47037720 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 22 Wahoo McDaniel Card
    32 1 47037721 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 23 Billy Robinson Card
    33 1 47037722 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 26 Pat Patterson Card
    34 1 47037723 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 28 Ivan Putski Card
    35 1 47037724 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 29 Dick Murdoch Card
    36 1 47037725 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 30 the Crusher Card
    37 1 47037726 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 32 Ernie Ladd Card
    38 1 47037727 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 33 Dick the Bruiser Card
    39 1 47037728 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 35 Cowboy Bill Watts Card
    40 1 47037729 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 35 Cowboy Bill Watts Card
    41 1 47037730 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 36 the Destroyer Card
    42 1 47037731 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 36 the Destroyer Card
    43 1 47037732 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 1 Rick Martel Card
    44 1 47037733 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 5 Jim Brunzell Card
    45 1 47037734 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 7 Kerry Von Erich Card
    46 1 47037735 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 7 Kerry Von Erich Card
    47 1 47037736 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 8 S.D. Jones Card
    48 1 47037737 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 9 Brad Rheingans Card
    49 1 47037738 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 11 Ricky Steamboat Card
    50 1 47037739 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 12 Paul Orndorff Card
    51 1 47037740 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 13 Tito Santana Card
    52 1 47037741 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 13 Tito Santana Card
    53 1 47037742 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 14 Sergeant Slaughter Card
    54 1 47037743 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 15 Verne Gagne Card
    55 1 47037744 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 16 Bobby Heenan Card
    56 1 47037745 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 18 Les Thornton Card
    57 1 47037746 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 20 Jesse Ventura Card
    58 1 47037747 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 24 Ray Stevens Card
    59 1 47037748 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 26 Mr. Wrestling II Card
    60 1 47037749 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 27 Col. Buck Robley Card
    61 1 47037750 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 33 Greg Valentine Card
    62 1 47037751 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 34 Joyce Grable Card
    63 1 47037752 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 36 Dutch Mantell Card
    64 1 47037753 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2004 Upper Deck Sweet Spot 203 Brock Lesnar Card
    65 1 47037754 MINT 9 2004 Leaf R & S Longevity 155 Brock Lesnar Holofoil Card
    66 1 47037755 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2004 Playoff Honors 173 Brock Lesnar Card
    67 1 47037756 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 2002 Fleer Raw vs. Smackdown 19 Brock Lesnar Card
    68 1 47037757 GEM MINT 10 1996 Pro Wrestling 216 Yoshihiro Tajiri Card
    69 1 47037758 MINT 9 1995 BBM Pro Wrestling 113 Frank Shamrock Card
    70 1 47037759 GEM MINT 10 1995 BBM Pro Wrestling 113 Frank Shamrock Card
    71 1 47037760 GEM MINT 10 1995 BBM Pro Wrestling 113 Frank Shamrock Card
    72 1 47037761 MINT 9 1996 Pro Wrestling 182 Frank Shamrock Card
    73 1 47037762 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 18 Dory Funk Jr. Card
    74 1 47037763 MINT 9 MK 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 24 Mil Mascaras Card
    75 1 47037764 NEAR MINT 7 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 8 Mil Mascaras Card
    76 1 47037765 MINT 9 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 19 Mil Mascaras Card
    77 1 47037766 MINT 9 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 1 the Destroyer Card
    78 1 47037767 MINT 9 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 17 Giant Baba Card
    79 1 47037768 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1976 Yamakatsu All Japan Pro Wrestling 39 Giant Baba Card
    80 1 47037769 GOOD 2 MK 1981 Kajiwara Productions Wrestling Harley Race Card
    81 1 47037770 MINT 9 1985 Topps WWF 6 Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Card
    82 1 47037771 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 Topps WWF 1 Hulk Hogan Card
    83 1 47037772 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 Topps WWF 16 Hulk Hogan Card
    84 1 47037773 MINT 9 1985 Topps WWF 16 Hulk Hogan Card
    85 1 47037774 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1985 Topps WWF 53 Ready to Fly! Card
    86 1 47037775 MINT 9 1985 Topps WWF 29 Stretched to the Limit! Card
    87 1 47037776 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-Pee-Chee WWF Pro Wrestling Stars-Series 2 63 Randy Savage & Elizabeth Card
    88 1 47037777 MINT 9 1985 O-Pee-Chee WWF Pro Wrestling Stars-Series 2 63 Randy Savage & Elizabeth Card
    89 1 47037778 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-Pee-Chee WWF Pro Wrestling Stars-Series 2 63 Randy Savage & Elizabeth Card
    90 1 47037779 MINT 9 1985 O-Pee-Chee WWF Pro Wrestling Stars-Series 2 63 Randy Savage & Elizabeth Card
    91 1 47037780 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-Pee-Chee WWF Pro Wrestling Stars-Series 1 16 Hulk Hogan Card
    92 1 47037781 MINT 9 1987 Topps WWF 2 Andre the Giant Card
    93 1 47037782 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1987 Topps WWF 3 Hulk Hogan Card
    94 1 47037783 NEAR MINT 7 1991 Merlin WWF 40 the Undertaker Card
    95 1 47037784 NEAR MINT 7 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble Divastating Event-Worn Stacy Keibler Royal Rumble Divastating Card
    96 1 47037785 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble Divastating D2 Torrie Wilson Card
    97 1 47037786 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 14 Randy Orton Card
    98 1 47037787 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 14 Randy Orton Card
    99 1 47037788 MINT 9 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 7 John Cena Card
    100 1 47037789 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 7 John Cena Card
    101 1 47037790 MINT 9 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 67 Deacon Batista Card
    102 1 47037791 MINT 9 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 67 Deacon Batista Card
    103 1 47037792 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2002 Fleer WWE Royal Rumble Recap RRR4 Vince McMahon Card
    104 1 47037793 MINT 9 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 4 Brock Lesnar Card
    105 1 47037794 MINT 9 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble 4 Brock Lesnar Card
    106 1 47037795 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble Memorabilia Brock Lesnar Card
    107 1 47037796 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 7 Jimmy Snuka Card
    108 1 47037797 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 5 Curt Hennig Card
    109 1 47037798 NEAR MINT 7 1983 Wrestling All-Stars 22 "Big" John Studd Card
    110 1 47037799 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 3 Mil Mascaras Card
    111 1 47037800 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 5 the Junkyard Dog Card
    112 1 47037801 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 5 the Junkyard Dog Card
    113 1 47037802 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 6 Dusty Rhodes Card
    114 1 47037803 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 7 Jack Brisco Card
    115 1 47037804 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 8 Harley Race Card
    116 1 47037805 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 11 Nick Bockwinkel Card
    117 1 47037806 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 11 Nick Bockwinkel Card
    118 1 47037807 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 13 Bruno Sammartino Card
    119 1 47037808 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 14 Pedro Morales Card
    120 1 47037809 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 16 Bill Dundee Card
    121 1 47037810 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 16 Bill Dundee Card
    122 1 47037811 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 17 Steve Olsonoski Card
    123 1 47037812 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 18 Tommy Rich Card
    124 1 47037813 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 19 Angelo Mosca Card
    125 1 47037814 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 20 Bruiser Brody Card
    126 1 47037815 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 20 Bruiser Brody Card
    127 1 47037816 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 23 Billy Robinson Card
    128 1 47037817 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 24 Ivan Koloff Card
    129 1 47037818 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 25 Tony Atlas Card
    130 1 47037819 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 26 Pat Patterson Card
    131 1 47037820 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 28 Ivan Putski Card
    132 1 47037821 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 29 Dick Murdoch Card
    133 1 47037822 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 30 the Crusher Card
    134 1 47037823 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 33 Dick the Bruiser Card
    135 1 47037824 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 34 Jerry Lawler Card
    136 1 47037825 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 35 Cowboy Bill Watts Card
    137 1 47037826 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 36 the Destroyer Card

I added pics of the Ric Flair's to the Jerry Lawler thread but this post could use some Nature Boy!

• Options

Nice to get these delivered today. Fed Ex came yesterday and we were driving home from my shoulder surgery so had to wait. My wife was kind enough to cut open the boxes for me.

I will post some scans in the coming weeks but took a pic of some and the stacks.

Overall very pleased with my results.

• Options

DP how many of those 85 Hogan topps PSA 9 did you get?

Also what is considered Vince McMahon rookie card ? Is cool he finally signed for recent ultra high end topps wwe stuff.

• Options

I got one in this sub. When I opened the rack box a few years back I got five 9’s and a 10 of the yellow but no really nice blue ones. This came from a rack lot I bought of 7 for $140 before the prices exploded.

In terms of Vince I would argue his rookie should be from his LJN figure backer card. That said he is in the OPC Series 2 set in some action shots from Tuesday Night Titans.

I would love a vintage signed Vince.

I have subbed his insert card from the 2002 WWE Royal Rumble set. It’s a great looking card and I wanted a Vince in my collection.

• Options

This was a fun chat.

If you have some time check it out and subscribe to their show.

https://youtu.be/sSBCcIcd7bo

• Options

I had two orders pop this week. The first was a total let down. I thought the Andre was much better but it did have a little surface issue and so I am guessing that was the problem. The Hogan had a slightly dented upper right corner but was sharp and well centered so I am fine with this grade. The Mascaras I was certain was a 9 and why I sent it in Express. I have two of the three and this a great card. The Flair I was baffled by the 7 and will have to look for surface issues. I thought it had a shot at a 9. The Martel was a gamble. The card itself is a 10 but there is a surface issue on the front that is like a finger nail dent in the picture. I wasn't sure how PSA would treat it and gave it a shot.

1 1 52619843 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 1 Andre the Giant Card
    2 1 52619844 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 3 Mil Mascaras Card
    3 1 52619845 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 2 Hulk Hogan Card
    4 1 52619846 NEAR MINT 7 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 27 Ric Flair Card
    5 1 52619847 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1986 Carnation Major League Wrestling Rick Martel Card

I thought the Piper was a 9 or 10 and so no clue how it graded this low. The Andre's were just raw copies I had in a stack and so thrilled to get a 6 on one. The 1973 I thought I might get an email saying I owed them more money for the sub. LOL The joke is on me. Never in a million years would I have guessed a PSA 3. Oh well. The JYD is a homerun. I bought a beautiful SGC copy that was Mint and it was in my safe for a few years. I decided to crack it and it crossed. It is the first JYD 9 in like five years. The Carnation cards are great and the Road Warriors is the highest graded. I paid $600 for my Martel 9 so nice to grade one where I paid $200 for the pack. The Hitman was an 8.5, regraded an 8, tried again and an 8. The Tyson was a 3 or 4 so thrilled it is a 4. The Steamboat is so nice and when it graded an 8 the first time I was shocked. I tried again and an 8 so there it stays. The Hogan was a BGS 9.5 crackout and I measured the centering to my Tyson 10 with a measuring tape and decided to crack it and a great score. Overall pleased with these.

1 1 48068688 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1985 Wrestling All Stars 15 Roddy Piper Perforated-Hand Cut Card
    2 1 48068689 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 1 Andre the Giant Card
    3 1 48068690 EXCELLENT 5 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 1 Andre the Giant Card
    4 1 48068691 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 1 Andre the Giant Card
    5 1 48068692 VERY GOOD 3 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 1 Andre the Giant Card
    6 1 48068693 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 1 Andre the Giant Card
    7 1 48068694 VERY GOOD 3 1973 Wrestling Annual #6-Hand Cut Andre the Giant Card
    8 1 48068695 MINT 9 1982 Wrestling All-Stars Series A 5 the Junkyard Dog Card
    9 1 48068696 NEAR MINT 7 2013 Topps Best of WWE Autograph Dusty Rhodes Card
    10 1 48068697 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1986 Carnation Major League Wrestling the Road Warriors Card
    11 1 48068698 MINT 9 1986 Carnation Major League Wrestling Rick Martel Card
    12 1 48068699 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1987 Topps WWF 1 Bret "Hit Man" Hart Wrestling Card
    13 1 48068700 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1987 Panini Supersport UK 153 Mike Tyson Card
    14 1 48068701 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 Wrestling All-Stars-Series B 11 Ricky Steamboat Card
    15 1 48068702 GEM MINT 10 2006 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Framed Autograph Agahh Hulk Hogan Card
    If you need to update or change your address on any current orders, please call Customer Service at 1-800-325-1121 or email

• Options
    edited January 15, 2021 12:55PM

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0byTzm1b080TIiu1HILsef?nd=1

This interview with Brett on his Stacking Slabs show just came out today. Check it out.

• Options

• Options

Had a great time with Zhan

https://youtu.be/bfJqwy01J2c