Home Precious Metals
Options

GOLD AND SILVER, ECONOMIC NEWS, COINS, 2016

Comments

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    So we have reached this point again... It's time to swallow the cyanide... Nothing can be fixed so why live, why do anything ???...
    Oh wait, we can make believe that we know the end is here, but instead of death, give us the liberty to keep posting abstract false axioms with zero solutions ...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>So we have reached this point again... It's time to swallow the cyanide... Nothing can be fixed so why live, why do anything ???...
    Oh wait, we can make believe that we know the end is here, but instead of death, give us the liberty to keep posting abstract false axioms with zero solutions ... >>

No one has said the end is here that I am aware of.

It's hard to fix anything if the people continue to be lied to.

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    By the way, what exactly are we fixing???...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I acknowledge there is a bunch of BS being fed. And try as I might to expose the truth there are some that refuse to accept it. >>

Your only exposing what you deem as truth. It doesn't make it so. >>

Yes, yes, yes!!!! I knew you had promise!!! >>

I'm not even sure what you are talking about, but I gather that you think you know more than anyone else on here or something? >>

It's like 3 guys going hiking in Yellowstone when they encounter a grizzly bear. It's charges toward them. I don't have to be the fastest of the three, just faster than the slowest.

So yes, the "or soemthing" part of your question/statement is accurate. You continue to demonstrate promise. Thumbs up. image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Or maybe I'm reading impaired. What exactly are you saying, Sultan?
    Try not to answer in vague tautologies, such as "They ought to fix it" >>

I think it's too far gone to fix it. That's the problem. It's like asking the wolf to guard the sheep at this point. >>

So we are driving down the road when our car breaks, and is unfixable. Some will sit in the car and cry ,"whoa is me", while others will just start walking toward their destination knowin ad having the confidence they will get there. Think of the early settlers in this country who crossed great rivers and mountains. Encountered severe weather and hostile beasts. Some gave up and called those who pushed forward idiots and fools for not recognizing the dangers. Those that pushed forward saw the towering mountains, heard the screams of the native people, and felt the desert heat. Yes, they had concerns and trepidations, but they also had confidence, intelligence and were resourceful. They had dreams and desires. They had guts. They survived.

Who are you? Which group are you in?

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, what exactly are we fixing???...

Let's start with the tax code. Or maybe the immigration/border problem. Gee, maybe the government largesse or the government spending problem?

Why do these things all seem to emanate from gov.com?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Who are you? Which group are you in?

As best I can tell, I'm a JFK conservative. And you?

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>Who are you? Which group are you in?

As best I can tell, I'm a JFK conservative. And you? >>

I wasn't trying to begin a discussion of political alignment. Some of you think I'm an Obama supporter, an assumption I find as humorous and misguided as many posts on this forum, but I would probably most align with Theodore Roosevelt.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know what group you're in coho so if you don't come clean I may have to spill the beans about that long forgotten safety valve application to Rutgers image
    Have a nice day
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Or maybe I'm reading impaired. What exactly are you saying, Sultan?
    Try not to answer in vague tautologies, such as "They ought to fix it" >>

I think it's too far gone to fix it. That's the problem. It's like asking the wolf to guard the sheep at this point. >>

So we are driving down the road when our car breaks, and is unfixable. Some will sit in the car and cry ,"whoa is me", while others will just start walking toward their destination knowin ad having the confidence they will get there. Think of the early settlers in this country who crossed great rivers and mountains. Encountered severe weather and hostile beasts. Some gave up and called those who pushed forward idiots and fools for not recognizing the dangers. Those that pushed forward saw the towering mountains, heard the screams of the native people, and felt the desert heat. Yes, they had concerns and trepidations, but they also had confidence, intelligence and were resourceful. They had dreams and desires. They had guts. They survived.

Who are you? Which group are you in? >>

What you described were situations where people have control of their personal situation. A totally different animal than trying to reign in a bunch of corruption and market manipulation. You can't fix things that are done in secret behind the backs of the people. If you think you can, give me your proof of how it can be done. And don't say boot some out and place different monkeys in the seats, because it's proven that doesn't work.

• Options
    Sorry to hear you don't feel as though you have control of your life.

Not sure what kind of proof you want as all seems quite apparent to me, but I'll try.

Every month in this country 500,000 new businesses are started. True that about 1/2 will fail within 2 years, but about 25 _% go on to survive more than 15 years. Just like those early settles, there were failures but also winners.

I think of you study US business and political history you would find "manipulation and corruption" to be quite comparable and probably more severe than today. Yet here were today. Still alive, still seeking and capitalizing on opportunity, still facing and conquering adversity. I have great confidence in America and it's people. I'm sorry you feel otherwise

• Options
    DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    I am an optimist as life is much better than if you are angry all the time and I am also an empiricist as I prefer data help form my views of life.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • Options
    Why does expressing dissatisfaction with the corruption and bloat coming out of DC turn into insinuations about how angry or happy someone might be?

This is the problem with political correctness, the shutting down of any meaningful discussion about things that just might be important to all of us. I had some of that this weekend when talking with a college friend over the phone and it didn't even hit me until after we had talked.

I don't see Stan's comments as being angry, and even if they were, so what? His comments are legit.

Just my cheery opinion.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why does expressing dissatisfaction with the corruption and bloat coming out of DC turn into insinuations about how angry or happy someone might be?

This is the problem with political correctness, the shutting down of any meaningful discussion about things that just might be important to all of us. I had some of that this weekend when talking with a college friend over the phone and it didn't even hit me until after we had talked.

I don't see Stan's comments as being angry, and even if they were, so what? His comments are legit.

Just my cheery opinion. >>

+1

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>By the way, what exactly are we fixing???... >>

Apparently, a broken wagon wheel on the Oregon trail. image

Every month in this country 500,000 new businesses are started. True that about 1/2 will fail within 2 years, but about 25 _% go on to survive more than 15 years. Just like those early settles, there were failures but also winners.

And potentially 500K old businesses are shuttered at the same time. How many millions of "new" businesses went down the tubes from 2008-2011? How many will go down the drain from 2016-2020? Seems to me we're closer to that point in a business cycle where closed businesses will start to outnumber new ones. Frame of reference is important. Oddly, even though business closures FAR exceeded new ones from 2009-2011 it took the BLS several years to finally stop reporting absurdly high net gains via their CES Birth Death Model. While we all knew that was happening, they apparently did not.

I just started a new business this past weekend...mowing my neighbor's lawn. I hope the BLS gets me on the list. image
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>Why does expressing dissatisfaction with the corruption and bloat coming out of DC turn into insinuations about how angry or happy someone might be?

Just my cheery opinion. >>

Is hyperbole and exaggerated misinformation part of meaningfully discussion?

• Options
    Yup roadrunner, clearly Lewis and Clarks expedition was a folly and should never have been attempted.

Good luck with the new business.image

• Options
    My comments were NOT directed at an specific individual, more the tone of society lately. I concur that the bureaucracy is bloated and and suggest we have way too big of a military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about. If you look at peacetime military levels compared to earlier times you will see that the budget and scope is way beyond what is necessary IMHO. All of it contributing to massive deficits and debt.
  • Options

<< <i>Sorry to hear you don't feel as though you have control of your life.

Not sure what kind of proof you want as all seems quite apparent to me, but I'll try.

I think of you study US business and political history you would find "manipulation and corruption" to be quite comparable and probably more severe than today. Yet here were today. Still alive, still seeking and capitalizing on opportunity, still facing and conquering adversity. I have great confidence in America and it's people. I'm sorry you feel otherwise >>

I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth. It's not about lacking confidence in the people. They have been marginalized as to what they can do and that is why we find ourselves in this current disaster.

Are you naïve enough to think you have control of your life? Have you seen how many regulations and hoops you have to jump through now days to start or run a business? And let's say you don't play by their rules since you want to believe you have control over your life. Well, that's the time you'll see just how much control you don't have over your life.

Currently, we are pretty much hosts for the parasites. That's about it. You can keep the fake patriotism. And you still haven't explained to us how you can't fix things that are done in secret behind the backs of the people.
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I think of you study US business and political history you would find "manipulation and corruption" to be quite comparable and probably more severe than today. Yet here were today. Still alive, still seeking and capitalizing on opportunity, still facing and conquering adversity. I have great confidence in America and it's people. I'm sorry you feel otherwise >>

I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth. It's not about lacking confidence in the people. They have been marginalized as to what they can do and that is why we find ourselves in this current disaster.

Are you naïve enough to think you have control of your life? Have you seen how many regulations and hoops you have to jump through now days to start or run a business? And let's say you don't play by their rules since you want to believe you have control over your life. Well, that's the time you'll see just how much control you don't have over your life.

Currently, we are pretty much hosts for the parasites. That's about it. You can keep the fake patriotism. >>

"Think about it", that hits the nail on the head. We all make our own reality in our minds, based upon our external realities (nurture) and the genetic inheritence in our physical brains (nature)

Some folks go out in the world and attempt to make their external reality conform to their wishes in their minds, and there is a spectrum of success in doing this among individuals, always has been.

This is not new, and has been going on long before Darwin and others described it.

"They have been marginalized"?

"We are pretty much hosts for the parasites"

Damn dude. That's heavy.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Currently, we are pretty much hosts for the parasites. That's about it. You can keep the fake patriotism. >>

"Think about it", that hits the nail on the head. We all make our own reality in our minds, based upon our external realities (nurture) and the genetic inheritence in our physical brains (nature)

Some folks go out in the world and attempt to make their external reality conform to their wishes in their minds, and there is a spectrum of success in doing this among individuals, always has been.

This is not new, and has been going on long before Darwin and others described it.

Damn dude. That's heavy. >>

Since you seem to be of the same thinking as cohodk, can either of you explain how you can fix things when policy is being created in secret behind closed doors and your phone calls and emails do no good because they fall on deaf ears? Yes, you can garden your little plot in life, but that doesn't fix the bigger picture that has gotten us here.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Damn dude. That's heavy. >>

Since you seem to be of the same thinking as cohodk, can either of you explain how you can fix things when policy is being created in secret behind closed doors and your phone calls and emails do no good because they fall on deaf ears? Yes, you can garden your little plot in life, but that doesn't fix the bigger picture that has gotten us here. >>

You mentioned in another thread about people getting ripped off that they need to be smarter. Tell me what you are doing in your community to educate those people. Are you telling them they are only hosts for parasites and are doomeed

I know you don't believe in evolution Stan, but unfortunately you are surrounded by it. Some of us know how to tend to our garden and do quite well "here". Some of us aren't so good at gardening and wither. This scenario has been occurring since the beginning of mankind. Survival of the fittest. If you can't grow a garden, then pray. I hear that works for some folks.

BTW- I have started businesses in what may be considered the 2 most regulated industries on the planet. I have hired and fired and created wealth for many. I have crossed great deserts and climbed high mountains. I have moved my family to take advantage of opportunities. If you want to sit in your little world and complain about the end, then you had better be prepared for that end, because the world isn't going to stop and hold a pity party. It will roll right over you.

BTW--I wouldn't answer your phone call or email either.

• Options
    Who in the heck is Stan, cohodk? My name is Jimmy. Not Stan. You and a couple of others must have me confused with someone else. I don't know.

What does evolution have to do with anything here? Do you mean adapting to jumping through hoops? How do you know what I believe in? I have never said what I do or don't believe in. I never said anything about it being the end. Do you know what businesses I have created or been a part of creating? No you don't. You assume too much.

I asked a simple question that neither of you can answer with any credibility. Do I waste my time and ask it again?

I never wanted to email or call you. I have plenty of friends and family I would contact first over some random stranger on the internet.

• Options
    can either of you explain how you can fix things

I've been using a a hammer, cordless drill/driver set, some wrenches, and where necessary, superglue, tie wraps and duct tape.

• Options

<< <i>can either of you explain how you can fix things

I've been using a a hammer, cordless drill/driver set, some wrenches, and where necessary, superglue, tie wraps and duct tape. >>

So you can't answer the question. Roger. That's why I didn't bother to ask it again.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who in the heck is Stan, cohodk? My name is Jimmy. Not Stan. You and a couple of others must have me confused with someone else. I don't know.

What does evolution have to do with anything here? Do you mean adapting to jumping through hoops? How do you know what I believe in? I have never said what I do or don't believe in. I never said anything about it being the end. Do you know what businesses I have created or been a part of creating? No you don't. You assume too much.

I asked a simple question that neither of you can answer with any credibility. Do I waste my time and ask it again?

I never wanted to email or call you. I have plenty of friends and family I would contact first over some random stranger on the internet. >>

The same fiateers that scoff at any ideas of financial conspiracy or manipulation are in essence suggesting your are in possession of an alt ID of another "prolific and argumentative anti-fiat/pro-gold" member whose Icon was also a famous ballplayer (ie a conspiracy). The irony runs thick along Ye Olde Oregon Trail. image

Fiateers are not apt to answer questions posed of them....they don't have to because "they're right"...by decree. Just ask the government. It's always been "this way." A one liner is usually all you get....followed by a wink or a funny face.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Who in the heck is Stan, cohodk? My name is Jimmy. Not Stan. You and a couple of others must have me confused with someone else. I don't know.

I never wanted to email or call you. I have plenty of friends and family I would contact first over some random stranger on the internet. >>

The same fiateers that scoff at any ideas of financial conspiracy or manipulation are in essence suggesting your are in possession of an alt ID of another member whose Icon was also a famous Ballplayer (ie a conspiracy). The irony runs thick along Ye Olde Oregon Trail. image >>

Ah, I see. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. All of this bunk coming from the same people who claim others posters talking about market manipulation are conspiracy theorists? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>can either of you explain how you can fix things

I've been using a a hammer, cordless drill/driver set, some wrenches, and where necessary, superglue, tie wraps and duct tape. >>

So you can't answer the question. Roger. That's why I didn't bother to ask it again. >>

To answer the question one must first identify the problem. And this must be as specific as possible lest creatING collateral damage.

Jimmy image, what exactly do you perceive the problem to be. Please be very specific, otherwise I'm sure a solution may not be satisfactory to you.

• Options

<< <i>

The same fiateers that scoff at any ideas of financial conspiracy or manipulation are in essence suggesting your are in possession of an alt ID of another "prolific and argumentative anti-fiat/pro-gold" member whose Icon was also a famous ballplayer (ie a conspiracy). The irony runs thick along Ye Olde Oregon Trail. image

Fiateers are not apt to answer questions posed of them....they don't have to because "they're right"...by decree. Just ask the government. It's always been "this way." A one liner is usually all you get....followed by a wink or a funny face. >>

That's right Jimmy, the constant attempts to mock the fiaters examples proves that example is just, appropriate, true, rational, logical, and pragmatic. Consider yourself warned image, of their behavior.

• Options

<< <i>Fiateers are not apt to answer questions posed of them....they don't have to because "they're right"...by decree. Just ask the government. It's always been "this way." A one liner is usually all you get....followed by a wink or a funny face. >>

Is that why cohodk has that 'you were warned' slogan in his signature? So we have a self appointed prophet on the forum that is right just because he says he is?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Fiateers are not apt to answer questions posed of them....they don't have to because "they're right"...by decree. Just ask the government. It's always been "this way." A one liner is usually all you get....followed by a wink or a funny face. >>

Is that why cohodk has that 'you were warned' slogan in his signature? So we have a self appointed prophet on the forum that is right just because he says he is? >>

Actually the board anointed me. I just go along with it cuz it's good to be king. Lol

• Options
    I already answered, and said that I cannot fix the global financial system. I feel for those members of the forum who working on this problem. It must be very frustrating.

• Options
    Actually, after giving it some thought, I can come up with some ideas to help fix the global financial system.

Here you go: Everyone should do the right thing, and deal fairly with each other at all times. Corruption should be ended. Productivity should be increased, and waste should be eliminated.

• Options

There, that wasn't so hard after all!

(Also, someone should fix that double posting thing that happens.. now that would be a real improvement!)

• Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Actually, after giving it some thought, I can come up with some ideas to help fix the global financial system.

Here you go: Everyone should do the right thing, and deal fairly with each other at all times. Corruption should be ended. Productivity should be increased, and waste should be eliminated. >>

You know better that this only occurs in Baleyville.

Cheers to the thought of that actually working though. image
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    Hi Jimmy! Sorry about that, there have been 3 different posters with baseball icons in recent history, all of whom have been somewhat similar in their viewpoints, and a few of the apologists for the JP Morgan/Morgan Stanley/Goldman Sachs/Federal Reserve crowd always assume that it's the same person posting. It does get to be tedious rebutting them after awhile. Welcome!

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Is hyperbole and exaggerated misinformation part of meaningfully discussion?

Oh, do you mean snarky comments like this:

Sorry to hear you don't feel as though you have control of your life.

cohodk, you never addressed his comments about all of the decisions made behind closed doors that affect us all. Maybe you don't feel affected, but you are.

Jimmy, we've oft referred to that magical place around here called Baleyville, much akin to Potterville before the fall, where people go to work, everything is normal and things always work out for the best. It's not required that you be concerned about greater issues such as debt or unfunded liabilities or congressional malfeasance or corruption - because Baleyville is Teflon-coated.

So put on your rose-coloured glasses and see how life changes for the better. Don't worry much about the assaults on the middle class. As long as the big corporations and banks get a free ride, it's all good.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    decisions made behind closed doors

There is nothing to address. And don't be fooled by Jimmy. He is Stan.

I'll let you guys wallow in your paranoia and solve the world's problems. I'm going forward. May the force be with you. Good luck.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>decisions made behind closed doors

I'll let you guys wallow in your paranoia and solve the world's problems. I'm going forward. May the force be with you. Good luck. >>

Stop back for a visit once in a while.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    I am with chock!!
  • Options

I'll let you guys wallow in your paranoia and solve the world's problems. I'm going forward. May the force be with you. Good luck. >>

Don't be fooled by what? And you want to talk about paranoia? I have told exactly who I am and have been for all of my life. You might want to lay off of the meds, pipe, or whatever has you coming up with your wild conspiracy theories. I can only laugh at your slogan of 'you were warned' now. I know you are not capable of warning about anything when you go around lying and saying I am not who I am. You also told roadrunner he was wrong on processed foods. Then your next post you say you assume he was right. I don't think you know half of what your think you know. I believe you're full of it and yourself.

Thank you to the rest of you guys who have made me feel welcome. I was hoping everyone on here wasn't as smug as the few that I had exchanged pm messages with when I first joined. At least I will be better at sorting the wheat from the chaff moving forward on this forum.

Enough about me. Please let's get this back to the subject of this thread.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

As the saying goes: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck"

BTW...silver is taking a beating this AM...once again below $15
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>

As the saying goes: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck"

BTW...silver is taking a beating this AM...once again below $15 >>

So you are on this same conspiracy theory team too?

Let me get this straight. Some other members posted on here with baseball icons. Because I do the same I am accused of being one of them? Don't you think if I were an alt coming here I would have picked something totally different than a baseball icon to come back under if that was the intent as is being suggested here?

I'm a Babe Ruth fan that has interests in this section of the forum too. When I signed up, I didn't know this forum would have members that are so hostile and paranoid to anyone that doesn't have the proper icon or name for that section of the forum. Maybe I should have signed up under my real name and posted my photo as the avatar and everything would have been ok? What would it take for a newer member to not be accused of being an alt? Weren't you guys new here at one time too? Were you treated with the same disrespect? If I am not welcome here, I will just leave. I never thought things would be this complicated on a message board.

• Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure why anyone thinks we are trying to fix anything here.

The forum topic is economic news (and gold, silver) and related discussion, and how economic news may affect PMs. None of us (I presume) are world leaders, and world leaders do not monitor this forum for solutions and ideas.

Rates will NOT be going up in September!

There Is No Summer Rebound——The US Economy Is Flat And Inventories Are Building To Dangerous Levels

Why Is Gold Becoming Scarcer

For quite a while, we have been talking about scarcity in gold. The cobasis for both October and December is positive. These contracts are backwardated. The cobasis for the February 2016 contract is not far from backwardation. The gold market is tight. Why? Let’s explore.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am not sure why anyone thinks we are trying to fix anything here.

The forum topic is economic news (and gold, silver) and related discussion, and how economic news may affect PMs. None of us (I presume) are world leaders, and world leaders do not monitor this forum for solutions and ideas.

Rates will NOT be going up in September!

There Is No Summer Rebound——The US Economy Is Flat And Inventories Are Building To Dangerous Levels

Why Is Gold Becoming Scarcer

For quite a while, we have been talking about scarcity in gold. The cobasis for both October and December is positive. These contracts are backwardated. The cobasis for the February 2016 contract is not far from backwardation. The gold market is tight. Why? Let’s explore. >>

No rate increase, well , ever and QE4 by year end is my voteimage
  • Options
    Let me get this straight. Some other members posted on here with baseball icons. Because I do the same I am accused of being one of them? Don't you think if I were an alt coming here I would have picked something totally different than a baseball icon to come back under if that was the intent as is being suggested here?

I wouldn't be too concerned, Jimmy. It's the typical political correctness in trying to stifle discussion by ridiculing, casting aspersions and mockery. Doesn't work on everybody, but if you whisper any hint that there might be problems in the financial system with propriety or back-room deals with the political class, expect some incoming. And God forbid you take a position that isn't 100% pro-stock market.

Most of the time, the contributions are give & take. Sometimes, if you hit a nerve you will never get a good explanation or even a fair rebuttal. Nothing wrong with doing your own diligence anyhow. This forum is hopefully still good to kick ideas around.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JM
    Please let me know when the sports card army alts stop derailing threads. Thank you in advance.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    Streeter, I looked back a few pages, and this is the comment that seems to have derailed the thread. Jimmy didn't make the statement, btw.

Your theory of economics would dictate that increased demand translates to higher prices. That obviously hasn't happened. So either your theory is wrong of you are going to cop out to some manipulation or conspiracy theory. Believers of the latter either lack understanding of the subject or they demonstrate profound arrogance and paranoia. Have you ever met a humble conspiracist?

Clearly, if you think there's manipulation or a conspiracy to control prices (as it has been PROVEN countless times in various other markets), then you are a profoundly arrogant and paranoid nutbag.

Who derailed the thread?

I knew it would happen.