Home Sports Talk

Tim Tebow

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm starting to believe..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• I am not a Broncos fan but have really enjoyed the wins since it goes against all the "experts" claims about how bad a choice it was to play Tebow.
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm starting to believe.. >>

Still can't get there. I guess as long as his D keeps other teams under 15 points, he has a shot. Their D has been amazing over this stretch. Their PK made 2 long kicks, one after the D recovered a fumble in OT where the Bears were in FG range. I'd still take 20, or more, QB's in the league before him, as well as a few back-ups. That being said, wins are wins, but it's tough to give this guy a lot of credit when their D has been this amazing. It reminds me of the Dilfer era in Baltimore, minus the last drive heroics. With a D playing this well, just don't turn the ball over more than once and you're in business.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word is Tebow had help from upstairs to push that 60-yarder through..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Sure he had help.....after all, Denver is closer to heaven than any other NFL city......
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    T.J. Yates is undefeated as a starter--same kind of scenario? Solid talent surrounding him--enough to keep winning.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.

• << <i>Word is Tebow had help from upstairs to push that 60-yarder through.. >>

Haha. Or so ESPN keeps trying to lead me to believe.

• << <i>

<< <i>Word is Tebow had help from upstairs to push that 60-yarder through.. >>

Haha. Or so ESPN keeps trying to lead me to believe. >>

Ya gotta be kiddin' me with that one! At the beginning of the season the "experts" on ESPN (with few exceptions) couldn't stop reminding us how Tebow didn't have what it takes to be an NFL quarterback, how he should just switch to tight end, how he's not even the 2nd best QB on his own team (behind Orton & Quinn), how he's just a "system" quarterback etc... Slowly but surely most of them are coming around. Trent Dilfer in particular was very anti-Tebow, but the more he watches him he's done a complete 180 as evidenced by his comments after the game today. There is still one ESPN holdout though - Merril Hodge. Hodge is like that drunk guy at the party who's somehow convinced himself if he can only stay on script and continue to repeat the same points again and again that somehow reality will change. I've been sick of his anti-Tebow act for weeks. Today, Mike Ditka got sick of it. And it wasn't pretty. Fun starts at the 3:45 mark.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Word is Tebow had help from upstairs to push that 60-yarder through.. >>

Haha. Or so ESPN keeps trying to lead me to believe. >>

Ya gotta be kiddin' me with that one! At the beginning of the season the "experts" on ESPN (with few exceptions) couldn't stop reminding us how Tebow didn't have what it takes to be an NFL quarterback, how he should just switch to tight end, how he's not even the 2nd best QB on his own team (behind Orton & Quinn), how he's just a "system" quarterback etc... Slowly but surely most of them are coming around. Trent Dilfer in particular was very anti-Tebow, but the more he watches him he's done a complete 180 as evidenced by his comments after the game today. There is still one ESPN holdout though - Merril Hodge. Hodge is like that drunk guy at the party who's somehow convinced himself if he can only stay on script and continue to repeat the same points again and again that somehow reality will change. I've been sick of his anti-Tebow act for weeks. Today, Mike Ditka got sick of it. And it wasn't pretty. Fun starts at the 3:45 mark. >>

Every Sportscenter has to start off with the Tebow magic. This guy is a game manager, at BEST, yet all I hear is how his 17 point output (with 7 defensive) was the difference in a game. Yawn... If his defense was struggling like they did against Detroit, he would have been laughed off the field already.
  • mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    In 5 of his 8 starts, his defense has allowed 15 or fewer points. It's not all that hard to win with a defense like that. And, the best teams Denver has beaten have a 7-5 record. I hope it does, but I'd be surprised if this magical run he is on right now continues for much longer.
    I think the hype is not so much that he's winning as a starter, but the way the team is winning: in almost every game during this win streak, it looked like Denver had no chance only to have Tebow rally them for a last minute scoring drive. Who really thought Denver had any chance today down 10-0 with 2:00 left...it's the magic of the comebacks that has been fun to watch. A great story for the NFL..

• WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Wait until Denver plays a team that is actually good and doesn't have a knack for making basic errors. Believers who have any sense of rationality will stop believing before you can say "kool-aid".
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
    Wait until Denver plays a team that is actually good and doesn't have a knack for making basic errors. Believers who have any sense of rationality will stop believing before you can say "kool-aid".

You don't have to drink kool-aid to realize that Denver was headed to 2-14 before Tebow took over, so this is all house money now. What's interesting to me is how much negativity is heaped on this guy when he's done all that's been expected of him and then some. Maybe we just feel more comfortable with guys taunting others after TDs and hotdogging their way onto ESPN. Sheesh, can we just enjoy the moment, LOL..

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winning isn't everything.

It's the only thing.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Wait until Denver plays a team that is actually good and doesn't have a knack for making basic errors. Believers who have any sense of rationality will stop believing before you can say "kool-aid".

You don't have to drink kool-aid to realize that Denver was headed to 2-14 before Tebow took over, so this is all house money now. What's interesting to me is how much negativity is heaped on this guy when he's done all that's been expected of him and then some. Maybe we just feel more comfortable with guys taunting others after TDs and hotdogging their way onto ESPN. Sheesh, can we just enjoy the moment, LOL.. >>

Couldn't agree more. To borrow from Hannibal Lecter, "The world is a more interesting place with Tim Tebow in it." I still can't see why anybody thinks he's objectionable; he comes across as a decent guy who cares about his team, and is doing his best with his limited tools. This won't last forever, but in the meantime the Tebow phenomena is far more interesting than watching some random robo-QB cheerlessly lead his team down the field.
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I'll admit Tebow has been a giant motivation for his team and has them believing they can win but to say he can't lose because he has "help from above" or to deem the Broncos an elite team in the AFC on par with the Steelers and Patriots is irrational and wishful thinking. Tebow and the Broncos have been winning because for the most part of the last six or so games they've played weak teams or teams on the verge of breakdown. Will Tebow be playing in this year's Super Bowl? No way.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

<< <i>

<< <i>Wait until Denver plays a team that is actually good and doesn't have a knack for making basic errors. Believers who have any sense of rationality will stop believing before you can say "kool-aid".

You don't have to drink kool-aid to realize that Denver was headed to 2-14 before Tebow took over, so this is all house money now. What's interesting to me is how much negativity is heaped on this guy when he's done all that's been expected of him and then some. Maybe we just feel more comfortable with guys taunting others after TDs and hotdogging their way onto ESPN. Sheesh, can we just enjoy the moment, LOL.. >>

Couldn't agree more. To borrow from Hannibal Lecter, "The world is a more interesting place with Tim Tebow in it." I still can't see why anybody thinks he's objectionable; he comes across as a decent guy who cares about his team, and is doing his best with his limited tools. This won't last forever, but in the meantime the Tebow phenomena is far more interesting than watching some random robo-QB cheerlessly lead his team down the field. >>

The point is that this team is playing to a Raven-like expectation. If the Ravens were winning games like this, we would be talking about Ray Lewis, or someone else on their D, as opposed to solely giving credit to Flacco. Haha, my auto-correct tried to say flaccid (when typing Flacco), which brings me back to the topic of Tebow.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one thing I heard a commentor say about Tebow is when asked if Jesus or God has any influence on the outcome of a Football game his answer was no. That right there makes him good in my book, I respect the hell out of a guy with such strong beliefs to keep it "Real"

The guy has played well enough to let Denver as a team win these games and minimises mistakes, sure Id take 10+ other QB's over him but the bottom line id with him under center Denver has been winning games and if they hadnt been winning Tebow would be taking the brunt of abuse, so this guy deserves credit- alot of it.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Wait til Denver plays a good team you say?

The Patriots & Darth Belichick come calling next week. image
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    They'll lose to the Pats, but I still see them going 10-6, winning the West
    Tebowmania will extend into the playoffs
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Tebow's got some crazy stats by quarter this year...

1st quarter: passing 11/22, 126 yds, 1 td; rushing 13 att, 85 yds, 1 td
    2nd quarter: passing 14/36, 107 yds, 1 td; rushing 18 att, 85 yds, 0 td
    3rd quarter: passing 15/37, 242 yds, 3 td; rushing 15 att, 89 yds, 0 td
    4th quarter: passing 34/60, 569 yds, 5 td; rushing 30 att, 192 yds, 2 td
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm starting to believe.. >>

Still can't get there. I guess as long as his D keeps other teams under 15 points, he has a shot. Their D has been amazing over this stretch. Their PK made 2 long kicks, one after the D recovered a fumble in OT where the Bears were in FG range. I'd still take 20, or more, QB's in the league before him, as well as a few back-ups. That being said, wins are wins, but it's tough to give this guy a lot of credit when their D has been this amazing. It reminds me of the Dilfer era in Baltimore, minus the last drive heroics. With a D playing this well, just don't turn the ball over more than once and you're in business. >>

Their defense is playing great. No doubt about it. Tebow definitely has something to do with that, though. What, you ask? Well, for one, like we all know, Tim rarely turns the ball over, so the defense rarely has to defend a short field. Secondly, the broncos running game eats up clock and time of possession, therefore, the broncos D isn't on the field for as many snaps, and gets longer rests between possessions. Also, they believe with Tebow at QB that as long as its close, he can get them a win.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denver's defense and special teams have been stepping up to the plate big time. They realize that they have to compensate for the offense. The offense realizes it's their job not to turn the ball over. So far in all the games except vs. the Lions they as a team have been doing their jobs. They found their recipe for winning. Good on them.

I still can't help bit thinking that someone, somewhere has made a deal with the devil. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Look at Denver's record with Tebow. Look at Denver's record without Tebow. Enough said.

There may be many more gifted QB's in the NFL, but I'd love to know who is a better leader then Tim.
    This team will live and die for each other, and that's the reason for all the comebacks.

If any other qb was leading this team, they would have quit after week 5.
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Marion Barber is Tim Tebow's co-pilot.

• << <i>Wait until Denver plays a team that is actually good and doesn't have a knack for making basic errors. Believers who have any sense of rationality will stop believing before you can say "kool-aid".

Well said. The same people who won't give Tebow any credit would be the first ones to blame him if they weren't winning.

• << <i>The same people who won't give Tebow any credit would be the first ones to blame him if they weren't winning. >>

You are SOOOO right about that. BTW, check out my new ringtone.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of whether Tebow will be a successful, long term, starting QB in the NFL or not Denver's past eight games have been very entertaining. Some of these games have been painful to watch, but the prospect of last minute heroics and fireworks happening every week has generated interest in the NFL far greater than what the league probably expected this year.

Greenbay is clearly the best team this year. The resurgence of the 49rs' under Harbaugh has been a great storyline. Lots of very exciting and close games have been played this year. Add to all of this the goings on in Denver and leads to the conclusion that this season in the NFL is going to be one of the best yet.

If Tebow and Denver do make the playoffs and avoid a first game exit, the league will be doing handstands at the great TV ratings.

I wonder how much of a fever pitch things will be in Denver if the Broncos win the next three games and ends the regular season with an 11-5 record?
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>

Well said. The same people who won't give Tebow any credit would be the first ones to blame him if they weren't winning. >>

I think we all know the real reason why most people are bagging on Tebow. Sure, some are just tired of the hype, but more than a few are simply not going to ever give him any credit because of his outspoken beliefs.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    It is entertaining to read that there are 20 or more QBs someone would place ahead of Tebow. Name them. Instead of focusing on what he doesn't do well yet focus on what he does. I believe I read that Rodgers has 5 4th quarter or OT comebacks in his career, Tebow has more than that this season alone. He has the intangibles to succeed and it appears that he will continue to get better. He plays his best when it counts and has changed the entire mindset of the team by himself. This is the same team that was 1-4 under Orton.

Is he the best passer or QB in the league? No, but when your team is behind in the 4th quarter how many other QBs would you rather have right now than Tebow? For me the list is surprisingly short: Rodgers, Brady, Brees, E. Manning, Romo, Roethlisberger. It will be interesting to see if his 4th quarter magic ends or if he starts playing more of the game the same way he plays the 4th quarters of games. Don't forget he is in only his 2nd season and his receiving corps is not very good (Decker, Willis & Thomas) who had 6 drops yesterday including a walk in TD bomb.

Unfortunately I do think when the Broncos hit a rough patch you will see the haters come out in full force. There is not a single QB in the league that hasn't gone through losing streaks in their career but because Tebow is so unconventional (and can look so bad) he will definitely be thrown to the wolves.

I have no idea if Tebow will continue to win or if this is simply a fluke year. However he has won at every level in football so would be kind of silly to count him out considering he is 8-2 in his first 10 starts in the NFL. In the end no one cares if you lose pretty which seems to be the argument for all these other QBs that can make all the throws but can't win games or come up with the goods when it matters.

At the very least it makes Broncos games must see TV in the 4th quarter if they are down by two possessions or less.

Robb
    I'll admit Tebow has been a giant motivation for his team and has them believing they can win but to say he can't lose because he has "help from above" or to deem the Broncos an elite team in the AFC on par with the Steelers and Patriots is irrational and wishful thinking.

No one here has ever claimed that Denver is an "elite" team by any means. I also don't think anyone really believes that God is involved in this Denver winning streak, that's something called tongue-in-cheek. What is true is that Tebow is a winner and will do whatever he needs to do to rally his team from behind late in the game. I think parcells is right on point when he says that the belief that Tebow is going to pull out a game gets into the mind of the opposing defenders and almsot becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>What is true is that Tebow is a winner and will do whatever he needs to do to rally his team<<<

I agree 110%. This is the point I have been trying to make about Romo.

I would trade Romo for Tebow in a heartbeat!!!!
    Replace Romo with Tebow? Then your Cowboys would be behind the Redskins in the division. The Dallas defense is truly terrible and there would be no close 4th quarter games for Tebow to rally and win. The games would all look like Denver v Detroit.
    Tebow is learning on the job and has a good defensive to support him and put him in position to win in the 4th quarter. I think what Tebow has done is amazing but it is the team effort that puts him in position to shine in the 4th quarter and overtime. In a couple years if he can progress then maybe he will be able to carry a team for the entire game but not right now.

Robb
  • I think Tebow is a great competitor. As for being a great leader, only his team can attest to that. I may not share in his beliefs, but we're talking about sports here, so that has no bearing on a discussion of my views of him as a QB, as it shouldn't for anyone else's. That being said, we are only talking about this guy mainly because of the comebacks. If he wasn't so bad through 3.5 quarters, his team wouldn't always have to be in a position to come back in games. His defense has allowed him the opportunity to even be a talking point over the last couple of months. If they were giving up 20 points , instead of 15, nobody would care what he's doing in Denver. I'm not hating on the guy. I have no reasons to dislike the guy personally. I do get a bit tired of hearing all of the media hype and religious chatter, but that's more on the media and not really on him. Yes, I'd still rather have 20 other QB's, or so, on my team than him. They may not all be so successful in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter, but I don't feel most would have my team only scoring 0-10 points by that time, either.
    No one has more moxie or guts then this kid. Especially considering after that Detroit debacle. A great story. MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>T.J. Yates is undefeated as a starter--same kind of scenario? Solid talent surrounding him--enough to keep winning. >>

And now at least two teams have come forward and said they intended to draft TJ.

Heh.

As for Tebow, good for him. He works his tush off, does things for the community, and appears to be a genuinely nice guy. For the talking heads that say he stinks and shouldn't be a starting NFL QB, try out for DEN and see if you can do any better.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Tebow has won at every level.He has to be doing something right.He is a smart player who will keep on learning the Pro Style game.Remember the QBs that were never going to succeed,Unitas,Lebaron,Starr,Dawson,Blanda etc.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

<< <i>He plays his best when it counts and has changed the entire mindset of the team by himself. >>

How can you be so sure? What about the fact that other teams have gone from being a bad team to a good team (in the same season) without even changing their QB? When Orton was QB, the defense gave up 28 pts/game. With Tebow, it's 20 pts/game. I doubt Tebow deserves much credit for that.
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>He plays his best when it counts and has changed the entire mindset of the team by himself. >>

How can you be so sure? What about the fact that other teams have gone from being a bad team to a good team (in the same season) without even changing their QB? When Orton was QB, the defense gave up 28 pts/game. With Tebow, it's 20 pts/game. I doubt Tebow deserves much credit for that. >>

Yes, he does. He NEVER makes them defend a short field, and let's them rest for longer stretches between possessions.
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

<< <i>

<< <i>

How can you be so sure? What about the fact that other teams have gone from being a bad team to a good team (in the same season) without even changing their QB? When Orton was QB, the defense gave up 28 pts/game. With Tebow, it's 20 pts/game. I doubt Tebow deserves much credit for that. >>

Yes, he does. He NEVER makes them defend a short field, and let's them rest for longer stretches between possessions. >>

I'm not exactly sure where he lets them rest. I admit that I've only watched a few Denver games during their recent run, but Tebow does nadda in the first 3 quarters IMO. I looked at the stats to see that Denver is in the bottom third in the league in first downs and third down conversions. Their offense doesn't keep drives going, so this defense isn't getting a lot if rest.

<< <i>Yes, he does. He NEVER makes them defend a short field, and let's them rest for longer stretches between possessions. >>

You need to put "but, only in the 4th quarter" at the end of your sentence.

I guess you missed this...
    "The Broncos’ 15 offensive drives resulted in eight punts (including seven 3-and-outs), and only two made it inside the Bears’ 30"
    link
    How can you be so sure? What about the fact that other teams have gone from being a bad team to a good team (in the same season) without even changing their QB? When Orton was QB, the defense gave up 28 pts/game. With Tebow, it's 20 pts/game. I doubt Tebow deserves much credit for that.

I am sure some have. Anyone want to do some research of teams in the last 30 years that started 1-4 and then were 8-5 or 7-6? Would be interesting to see how many other transformations occurred and try and figure out what was the cause.

For whatever reason the team believes they will win games now. I do think the turnover change could account for much of the 28 to 20 points per game scoring difference. In the 5 games before he was a starter they had 12 turnovers, in the 8 games since they have 9 turnovers. Not sure who you would give credit for in the turnover change other than Tebow.

Now will Tebow eventually revert to the mean and stop winning close games or have his flaws as a QB exposed? Who knows but it is certainly a fun ride while it lasts.

Robb
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<And now at least two teams have come forward and said they intended to draft TJ.>>>

I find this to be extremetly comical.

Yates was drafted in the 5th round with the 152nd pick!! If these teams really "intended on drafting him" they would have done so in the 4th round. Are we supposed to believe that there were players sitting there in the 4th round that they just couldn't pass up? In this day and age, if you see something in a QB that makes you think he can be successful, you HAVE to make sure you get him.

<< <i><<<And now at least two teams have come forward and said they intended to draft TJ.>>>

I find this to be extremetly comical.

Yates was drafted in the 5th round with the 152nd pick!! If these teams really "intended on drafting him" they would have done so in the 4th round. Are we supposed to believe that there were players sitting there in the 4th round that they just couldn't pass up? In this day and age, if you see something in a QB that makes you think he can be successful, you HAVE to make sure you get him. >>

After drafting Yates, many locals felt it was a wasted pick and we should have focused on D. Kubes defended the pick, saying something along the lines of "He's 4-year starter and familiar with our system. We were surprised he was still available, so we took him just on principal."
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
    http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Texans-add-to-defensive-haul-in-final-day-of-NFL-1691221.php

<< <i>The Texans didn’t enter the draft looking for a quarterback, but when Yates was available in the fifth round, they couldn’t let him go.

“From a quarterback standpoint, there was a lot of talk in the draft about the group and what was going to happen,” Kubiak said. “I was really just surprised that his name never came up in the group, to be honest with you, after studying him.

“He overcame adversity (many of his teammates being suspended last season). I like everything he stands for. He was basically running our offense. When he gets in, he’s going to know what we’re doing. I think we’re very fortunate.” >>

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • WOW! Just got done watching this, it's Tebow mic'ed up during the Bears game last week. It's easy to see why his teammates pull so hard for him. Look at how he handles D. Thomas missing a sure touchdown pass. What a great leader, so inspiring. Heck I'm ready to go do some missionary work right now! Hail Tebow!!

Seriously, some of you who have doubts as to what he brings to the team, just watch & you'll see.

• << <i>WOW! Just got done watching this, it's Tebow mic'ed up during the Bears game last week. It's easy to see why his teammates pull so hard for him. Look at how he handles D. Thomas missing a sure touchdown pass. What a great leader, so inspiring. Heck I'm ready to go do some missionary work right now! Hail Tebow!!

Seriously, some of you who have doubts as to what he brings to the team, just watch & you'll see. >>

I love this guy.
  • Loved it.