Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My ATB from the mint now says in stock and reserved but the cancel box is still there.

Edit: Should I cancel, there are probably hundreds if not a thousand cancellations, anyone think this one will be a dud? >>

Same here but with no cancel box.

Joe
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>JH update for the rest of the missing 25

Mine shipped today and was picked up by fedex, it will be here Friday >>

Cool, just checked my email for my old tracking number and it looks like my set shipped today too, should have it by the end of the week and they better all be PCGS MS68 or better!!! None of this Gem BU nonsense!!!!

• Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    Received notice from Dillon Gage that my set is shipping today.
  • Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    Well I am out, Having two of the bullion sets, is too much in this series for now. I will see you all at Yosemite, probably the only one I will get unless of course I made a huge mistake and HS goes through the roof.

Edit: Sorry, thought I was posting this in the mint thread, at least part of my post was about the bullion versions.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well I am out, Having two of the bullion sets, is too much in this series for now. I will see you all at Yosemite, probably the only one I will get unless of course I made a huge mistake and HS goes through the roof.

Edit: Sorry, thought I was posting this in the mint thread, at least part of my post was about the bullion versions. >>

I was about to tell you to either keep it or sell it to someone on the BST.

too late now.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    paladinpaladin Posts: 898 ✭✭

Silver continues its wild ride today. The G&G set is down to $509 a pair on Provident.

Provident

Really tempting to pick up some.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    MCADSPECMCADSPEC Posts: 72 ✭✭

<< <i>Just got a call from Prudential. Account set up. I sent paperwork delivered on Monday the 25th so moving quick. Said to expect a call from the shipping co in 4 weeks or less. Heck these could be worth double in silver in 4 weeks lol. >>

I just got my package back from them. I didn't follow directions. I made my check out to PB Financial instead of PB Financial Services, Inc. I'll sleep on it, but don't think its worth going back thru the hassle.
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My CnT set arrived today. All dogs, with the exception of Mt Hood, which will go 68 or 69 DMPL. The rest had lots of die polish, or scratches or both. The Barbers were all slick commons, they'll just go into a tube of other 90% halves...but all in all, silver under spot (at least for the time being) ain't bad!
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Just got some grades from PCGS:

grand canyon MS69 PL
    grand canyon MS69 PL
    yosemite MS69 DMPL
    yosemite MS68 DMPL
    yellowstone MS67
    yellowstone MS68 PL
    mt hood MS66 DMPL
    hot springs MS69 DMPL

A little disappointed in the yellowstones and the mt hood but overall not too bad.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just got a call from Prudential. Account set up. I sent paperwork delivered on Monday the 25th so moving quick. Said to expect a call from the shipping co in 4 weeks or less. Heck these could be worth double in silver in 4 weeks lol. >>

I just got my package back from them. I didn't follow directions. I made my check out to PB Financial instead of PB Financial Services, Inc. I'll sleep on it, but don't think its worth going back thru the hassle. >>

Srsly? I understand the D/L address not matching the ship to address, etc., etc., etc., but missing "Services, Inc." on the payment check seems a bit anal to me.
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My CnT set arrived today. All dogs, with the exception of Mt Hood, which will go 68 or 69 DMPL. The rest had lots of die polish, or scratches or both. The Barbers were all slick commons, they'll just go into a tube of other 90% halves...but all in all, silver under spot (at least for the time being) ain't bad! >>

Well I received my cnt set funny how from the same company yet so different, four of mine are really nice 1 kinda dog . The barber halves were cool from 1900 to 1912 one s and 2 d. One looks alot better than the others and when i get a new labtop i can get a scan. Like you said not bad for below spot..........at the time..........enjoyimage
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I just got my package back from them. I didn't follow directions. I made my check out to PB Financial instead of PB Financial Services, Inc. I'll sleep on it, but don't think its worth going back thru the hassle. >>

Srsly? I understand the D/L address not matching the ship to address, etc., etc., etc., but missing "services, Inc." on the payment check seems a bit anal to me. >>

PB is totally ridiculous with their forms. I had a form sent back because the signature on the freakin Patriot Act didn't look enough like the drivers license signature. Totally assinine. I was so pizzed I almost ripped up the check but couldn't............
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just got some grades from PCGS:
    grand canyon MS69 PL
    grand canyon MS69 PL
    yosemite MS69 DMPL
    yosemite MS68 DMPL
    yellowstone MS67
    yellowstone MS68 PL
    mt hood MS66 DMPL
    hot springs MS69 DMPL

A little disappointed in the yellowstones and the mt hood but overall not too bad. >>

Oh I don't know, that doesn't look too bad to me. I think they may have tightened up a bit.

How long did they take? When did PCGS receive them? Just trying to get a feel for actual turnaround times...
  • Options

<< <i>I just got my package back from them. I didn't follow directions. I made my check out to PB Financial instead of PB Financial Services, Inc. I'll sleep on it, but don't think its worth going back thru the hassle. >>

Srsly? I understand the D/L address not matching the ship to address, etc., etc., etc., but missing "services, Inc." on the payment check seems a bit anal to me. >>

PB is totally ridiculous with their forms. I had a form sent back because the signature on the freakin Patriot Act didn't look enough like the drivers license signature. Totally assinine. I was so pizzed I almost ripped up the check but couldn't............ >>

Yeah, pretty goofy. Here's another one for ya (I am not making this up) -

My buddy lives in a rural town, pop less than 2500, so no door to door mail service, you get a free PO box at the office and my buddy has his PO box # on his checks for his address.

He decided to send a USPS MO for payment to PB, worried about the PO box # on the check. DENIED! Must be a personal check says PB in the returned package, NO USPS MO ALLOWED.

So my buddy crosses off the PO box # on the check, hand writes in his street address which matches his D/L address.

Good to go, he got his commodities confirmation statement today.
  • Options
    Took the plunge with A-Mark tonight. For $649 delivered (outside CA) you get both pieces in PCGS Choice BU First Strike slabs. No ordering limits.

2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2 The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: Gettysburg National Military Park (PA), Glacier National Park (MT) $629.99

It's puck mania! image
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my CNT set today. Raw in capsules and all very nice! Would probably all MS-69 if I sent them in. Not sure what they are calling PL, but they might go that.

The junk silver was OK.

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    PL generally has some mirror to it.

but not nearly as deep as a DMPL.

The DMPLs are true mirror surfaces.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>Took the plunge with A-Mark tonight. For $649 delivered (outside CA) you get both pieces in PCGS Choice BU First Strike slabs. No ordering limits.

2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2 The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: Gettysburg National Military Park (PA), Glacier National Park (MT) $629.99

It's puck mania! image >>

It's all good until you get cherry-pucked.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I was playing with the idea of picking up a couple of the bullion 2011 pieces from Gainesville
    Doesn't say how they are packaged/shipped. Anyone already know? Are they in capsules? Just shoved into bubble wrap?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    So, how would you folks sell something like the following? As a set or part them out? What type of range do you think?

Grand Canyon - PCGS MS68PL
    Hot Springs - PCGS M68DMPL (gotta admit, this looks better in a larger size than the actual quarter does)
    Mount Hood - PCGS MS68PL
    Yellowstone - PCGS MS68DMPL
    Yosemite - PCGS GEM BU

Was going to keep, and still may, but I have another set coming from APMEX and not sure if I need 2 sets or even a graded set.......but I know some of you are much more aware of the market and how to sell these than I am since, in the past, I have only been a "sell unopened package" on these...

TIA

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    I got my JHCB grades from PCGS today. When these came to me I placed them in air tights before I took a close look at them. Here are the JHCB Pcgs grades, Hot springs 64PL, Yellow stone 62DM, Yosemite 62DM, Grand canyon 66PL, Mount Hood 62PL, could these have been cherry picked, sure looks like it. So all the people who got graded coins did win the lottery (NOT ). They just got kissed after the screwing. Out of 35 coins I sent in from the good AP`s I got 1-65, 5-67`s, 12-68`s, 17-69`s. These types of dealings should not be accepted, even if you got graded coins you still got screwed ,But I was left bleeding in the ally. When JHCB said we would get Bullion he was NOT kidding. Some of the other AP`s stated these were Bullion and could be damage but they didn't cherry pick as my other 5 sets show. Please post your RAW grades from JHCB when you get them.I would hate to think I was the only one left in the ally. I got your pocket pieces right here.
  • Options

grand canyon MS69 PL
    grand canyon MS69 PL
    yosemite MS69 DMPL
    yosemite MS68 DMPL
    yellowstone MS67
    yellowstone MS68 PL
    mt hood MS66 DMPL
    hot springs MS69 DMPL

A little disappointed in the yellowstones and the mt hood but overall not too bad. >>

Who was the AP
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>now we know where Gainesville buys their coins?

<< <i>From: Jack Hunt Coin Brokers
    Date: 5/2/2011 10:11:55 AM
    To: XXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZ
    Subject: New 2011 America the Beautiful 5oz Silver Coins

Dear ATB Customer,

This week the United States Mint is releasing the first two of the 2011 America the Beautiful 5oz silver bullion coins. The coins being released are Gettysburg National Military Park and Glacier National Park.

We have had many requests to provide these new Mint offerings. Unfortunately, Jack Hunt Coin Broker, Inc. will not be selling these coins directly to the public. If you would like to purchase 2011 America the Beautiful 5oz silver bullion coins we recommend Gainesville Coins @ www.gainesvillecoins.com or call them at 813-482-9300.

We appreciate the opportunity to have served you and we are confident that Gainesville Coins will be able to meet your future America the Beautiful coin series needs.

Sincerely,

JACK HUNT COIN BROKER INC.

America the Beautiful - P.O. Box 4189 - Kenmore NY 14217 >>

>>

This is going to make these harder to collect, a lot more cherry picking is going to go on and it will be harder to get the 69's[/q Is JHCB going to cherry pick before sending them to Gainsville????
  • Options
    Man, if I was Gainesville Coins and JHBC told me, "Hey, we aren't going to sell 2011 bullion pucks publicly, how about we send out an email telling 'em to give you guys a call", i would have said "Hey Jack, don't do me any favors."

Gainevilles recommended by the cherry picker of all cherry pickers? Give me a break. image
  • Options
    I spoke to quick my JHCB set is a very rare set ALL BUT 1 is (one of a Kind). Those bad 68 and 69 PL and DM`s are where most of coins are grading approximately 95% If not higher. So thanks JHCB for the leftovers, sorry the rarities. PS I`ll trade some one of a kind 62 DM`s for your yellowstone and yosemite 69 DM`s
  • Options

<< <i>I spoke to quick my JHCB set is a very rare set ALL BUT 1 is (one of a Kind). Those bad 68 and 69 PL and DM`s are where most of coins are grading approximately 95% If not higher. So thanks JHCB for the leftovers, sorry the rarities. PS I`ll trade some one of a kind 62 DM`s for your yellowstone and yosemite 69 DM`s >>

???

not intelligible.

are you saying bad things about JHCB or good?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I spoke to quick my JHCB set is a very rare set ALL BUT 1 is (one of a Kind). Those bad 68 and 69 PL and DM`s are where most of coins are grading approximately 95% If not higher. So thanks JHCB for the leftovers, sorry the rarities. PS I`ll trade some one of a kind 62 DM`s for your yellowstone and yosemite 69 DM`s >>

???

not intelligible.

are you saying bad things about JHCB or good? >>

He's being sarcastic and saying that most of the graded ones were 68DMPL or 69PL and that his, super low, graded bullion pieces are the true rarities for being the lowest of the low.....(kind of like the lowball set guys...)

• Options

<< <i>

???

not intelligible.

are you saying bad things about JHCB or good? >>

BAD things, I don't think a 62 DM is worth any thing but melt Just found it funny that my poor grades were 1 of a kind. I don't think 1 in 62 With 5,000 better is much of a selling point. Was kind of hard to follow sorry, This was the king of cherry picked coins.If anyone has JHCB raw sets graded let us know how they did.
  • Options
    did you submit those for grading or were those graded ones that JHCB sent?

• Options
    If anyone has a load of eBay auctions or sellers that have suspiciously large quantities of these, I can send that in. I'd need more than the one previously posted though.

I'm thinking something worthwhile and worth the Mint's time would be 20 or more sets by 1 seller, esp. if they are all in high grades.

Also, anyone have a scan of that Coin World picture and article that I can have to send in? I didn't even mention that because I didn't have the article nor picture.

• Options

<< <i>Also, anyone have a scan of that Coin World picture and article that I can have to send in? I didn't even mention that because I didn't have the article nor picture. >>

What article do you want? I can get you jpeg files of the article if needed. Shoot me a PM or post here which article you want.
  • Options
    MarquisCoinsMarquisCoins Posts: 26 ✭✭
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-AMERICA-BEAUTIFUL-SILVER-NGC-ER-5OZ-5-COIN-SET-/400212868845?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2e8bbeed

THis guy has sold 100's of sets and he claims to be able to sell lots of 100 at a time
    Michael Marquis
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Also, anyone have a scan of that Coin World picture and article that I can have to send in? I didn't even mention that because I didn't have the article nor picture. >>

What article do you want? I can get you jpeg files of the article if needed. Shoot me a PM or post here which article you want. >>

The one that pictures someone with like 20+ sets. I hear there is an article that went with it. It'd help if the picture included the date of the article.

• Options
    found it!

• Options

<< <i>

grand canyon MS69 PL
    grand canyon MS69 PL
    yosemite MS69 DMPL
    yosemite MS68 DMPL
    yellowstone MS67
    yellowstone MS68 PL
    mt hood MS66 DMPL
    hot springs MS69 DMPL

Oh I don't know, that doesn't look too bad to me. I think they may have tightened up a bit.

How long did they take? When did PCGS receive them? Just trying to get a feel for actual turnaround times... >>

They received them on 4/14 so it was pretty good time.

They were my 8 free submissions and were made up of several different AP's.

I still have DG and Prud coins coming to try and get some complete sets.

I will probably sell the lower graded coins on ebay unless someone here wants them.
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got an email that my grades were ready. Best one of each from 1 Fidelitrade set and 1 Dillon Gage set sent in. 2nds shipped/sold to APMEX last week.

This set was received at PCGS on 4/6.

HS 65DM
    Yel 67DM
    GC 67DM
    MH 67DM
    Yos 68PL

Not a Wow! set but not a dog either. Fair to middle'n.

• Options
    Coin World Article

FUN show surpasses expectations for most
    ATB bullion coins on the minds of many at show

By Steve Roach - Coin World Staff | Jan. 17, 2011 9:00 a.m.
    Article first published in 2011-01-31, Market Updates section of Coin World

Despite a change in location from its traditional Orlando home, the 2011 Florida United Numismatists convention, held in downtown Tampa Jan. 6 to 9, seemed to surpass most people’s expectations.

:
    :
    :

ATB bullion craziness

A constant question at the show from both dealers and collectors alike was how long the strong prices for 2010 America the Beautiful 5-ounce bullion coins would last. Online auction transactions during the week generally placed uncertified five-coin sets at the $2,300 to $2,600 level.

The sale of multiple five-coin Numismatic Guaranty Corp. graded Mint State 69 sets on eBay before and during the FUN convention at $4,500 to $6,000 helped create a strong demand for certified coins at the show.

General consensus at the show was that there would be very few — if any — America the Beautiful 5-ounce coins graded MS-70.

NGC’s vice president, Scott Schechter, commented, “The major condition issues are abrasions on Washington, heavy scuff marks, hairlines and long marks that encircle the interior of the rim. Spotting, unlike other silver bullion issues [such as American Eagle silver bullion coins], hasn’t been a significant problem.” He was unable to provide a total number of 5-ounce coins that NGC received at the show.

James Sego of JMS Coins, Naperville, Ill., had several examples of the uncertified 5-ounce five-coin sets in his display case on Jan. 6, priced at $3,000 for uncertified sets and $4,500 for NGC MS-69 sets. At that time he had sold four uncertified sets and later that day got his same-day NGC submissions back.

Sego expressed what many dealers were saying, that these coins are extremely hard to fairly price in the secondary market. While at first he had the certified five-coin sets priced at $4,500 in his case on the FUN show, on Jan. 8 he listed two sets on eBay as “Buy it Now.” Both sold for more than $5,000 each within 15 minutes, causing Sego to reconsider his pricing.

At the show, Sego submitted 90 coins to NGC for show certification and roughly 50 percent came back MS-69. “The distribution of grades was not even across the board, however, as fewer Yosemite and Hot Springs coins came back MS-69.” Sego added that his experience in these two issues was confirmed by other dealers.

ANACS was offering $49 five-day service for the new large coins. Paul A. Defelice, ANACS vice president of client relations and marketing, said that fitting the new holder for the coins was a struggle because the grading companies “had no specifications. We had to estimate.”

James Sego of JMS Coins, Naperville, Ill., and his son Michael hold up newly certified America the Beautiful 5-ounce silver bullion coins. The boxes between the two are filled with the slabbed coins.

Slabbed and raw America the Beautiful 5-ounce silver bullion coins rest in Sego’s case, along with other U.S. coins in the standard, much smaller slabs.
  • Options

<< <i>I got my JHCB grades from PCGS today. When these came to me I placed them in air tights before I took a close look at them. Here are the JHCB Pcgs grades, Hot springs 64PL, Yellow stone 62DM, Yosemite 62DM, Grand canyon 66PL, Mount Hood 62PL, could these have been cherry picked, sure looks like it. So all the people who got graded coins did win the lottery (NOT ). They just got kissed after the screwing. Out of 35 coins I sent in from the good AP`s I got 1-65, 5-67`s, 12-68`s, 17-69`s. These types of dealings should not be accepted, even if you got graded coins you still got screwed ,But I was left bleeding in the ally. When JHCB said we would get Bullion he was NOT kidding. Some of the other AP`s stated these were Bullion and could be damage but they didn't cherry pick as my other 5 sets show. Please post your RAW grades from JHCB when you get them.I would hate to think I was the only one left in the ally. I got your pocket pieces right here. >>

My first reaction to your grades was " Dude, why did you even send those 62/64's in for grading"...I may not be 100% on separating the 68's from the 69's but I am fairly confident I can weed out the 62-65's. I previously sent 10 cherrypicked pucks in and got 1-67, 5-68's and 4-69's. I just sent in 17 more out of 5 sets and only ONE is from my JH set with the other 4 worthy of bullion only.

Just sayin'......
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    This was the king of cherry picked coins.If anyone has JHCB raw sets graded let us know how they did.

I have one raw JHCB set. PL/DMPLs. I will look at them closely in a few days to give an assesment. Just got the capsules to place these in.
  • Options
    I have several JCHB coins in for grading now. I had 3 JHCB and 1 Fidelitrade. Sent 12 out of 20 coins for grading. I feel like I have some 68 and 69 dmpls in there for sure. Unfortunately I won't know which are the fidelitrade and which are the JCHB other than there are only 3 Fidelitrades in there.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>JH update for the rest of the missing 25

Mine shipped today and was picked up by fedex, it will be here Friday >>

Cool, just checked my email for my old tracking number and it looks like my set shipped today too, should have it by the end of the week and they better all be PCGS MS68 or better!!! None of this Gem BU nonsense!!!! >>

Most of the JHCB orders shipped were fairly consistent at 1 day for delivery. I'd look for it sooner than friday.
  • Options
    Yes, the pucks are sold as bullion with no guarantee of quality and there is a clause when you buy that says as much. No doubt, getting a 62 grade would sting a bit.

That's not the issue as I see it. It's the (alleged) cherry picking.

If MCM buys pucks privately, they can cherry pick their brains out, I don't care. MCM isn't an AP, so MCM plays on a different field.

It's the glaring circumstantial evidence of cherry picking by one particular AP that warrants attention by the mint.

An AP should not be allowed to evaluate pucks for quality / grade before selling it to the public.

The restrictions on the APs for quantity and price are now lifted by the mint for 2011. So what am I going to do if I'm an AP selling 2011 pucks? Sort my lot of pucks from the mint for quality, sell the duff off to the public, submit all the pucks I think will go MS69DM for grading, then after I get 'em back, sell my super high grade pucks for insane premiums ala HSN / CV.

Fair? Or not fair?

I can't imagine Fidelitrade or Prudential ever bothering with such a scheme, but, not so with other APs.
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just got an email that my grades were ready. Best one of each from 1 Fidelitrade set and 1 Dillon Gage set sent in. 2nds shipped/sold to APMEX last week.

HS 65DM
    Yel 67DM
    GC 67DM
    MH 67DM
    Yos 68PL

Not a Wow! set but not a dog either. Fair to middle'n. >>

Oh man I disagree. If that is the best 5 out of 10 I think those are dogs. I am not trying to be mean but to only get one grade of 68 or better isn't good.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    67s are still pretty nice looking coins.

• Options

<< <i>67s are still pretty nice looking coins. >>

Especially seeing they are DMPL's.
  • Options
    he's been mentioned before.

he's had 100 sets for sale in one auction before.

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to what the prices and pop reports for the 2011s ATB Bullion Version PCGS MS DPML 69s as compared to the 2010s.

Just an educated guess that the mint will be using the dies a lot more than longer than the 2010s. The reason I think there are so many 2010 PLs and DPMLs out there is because the mint struck less on each die in order to put them all to use. I know from the 5 APs that I purchased from-most were PL or DMPL.

So less PL/DMPLs for the 2011s maybe because of longer die usage?
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>67s are still pretty nice looking coins. >>

Especially seeing they are DMPL's. >>

So they are nice looking coins.................and then.........and then.

Are you saying if you sent in the best 5 out of 10 you would be happy with those grades? I would have been pissed.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just got an email that my grades were ready. Best one of each from 1 Fidelitrade set and 1 Dillon Gage set sent in. 2nds shipped/sold to APMEX last week.

HS 65DM
    Yel 67DM
    GC 67DM
    MH 67DM
    Yos 68PL

Not a Wow! set but not a dog either. Fair to middle'n. >>

Oh man I disagree. If that is the best 5 out of 10 I think those are dogs. I am not trying to be mean but to only get one grade of 68 or better isn't good. >>

Compared to the 68 and 69 sets I've seen posted here, yes, my set is a dog. Though, as said later, DMPL is pretty nice. If I got such a spread out set, it would have been nice to get one 69. Then I would have a comparison set I could use to evaluate future pucks to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file