Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And in other world news...as of a few minutes ago, several sources are actually now talking about an actual meltdown being probable sometime later today. I think the words were "It's now out of control!"

Kinda puts this thread and things like it into perspective.
  • Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I have one set from A-Mark and one set from Fidelitrade. My question is, can I send them both in on one submission sheet and pay the FS fee for the Fidelitrade set? Or, alternately, can I send them both on one submission and not select FS for the Fidelitrade set? >>

No, they have to be on separate submission sheets because the A-Mark set is a REGRADE and the Fidelitrade set is a raw grading. >>

The problem I ran into trying to do an online submission is that the online form will not recognize the Gem BU cert numbers from Fidelitrade.
    It gives an error asking for a real cert number. That part has to be done by a manual form, or do an online submission for raw on all coins and let them
    send you an email asking to correct it, which you can do in a reply email.
  • Options
    CoinspongeCoinsponge Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I have one set from A-Mark and one set from Fidelitrade. My question is, can I send them both in on one submission sheet and pay the FS fee for the Fidelitrade set? Or, alternately, can I send them both on one submission and not select FS for the Fidelitrade set? >>

No, they have to be on separate submission sheets because the A-Mark set is a REGRADE and the Fidelitrade set is a raw grading. >>

The problem I ran into trying to do an online submission is that the online form will not recognize the Gem BU cert numbers from Fidelitrade.
    It gives an error asking for a real cert number. That part has to be done by a manual form, or do an online submission for raw on all coins and let them
    send you an email asking to correct it, which you can do in a reply email. >>

I have tried the on-line submission a couple of times and had all kinds of problems that required me to go to the old paper submission. It is almost like they haven't even checked it to work out the bugs.
    Gold and silver are valuable but wisdom is priceless.
  • Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762

<< <i>If sales of the 2010 sets are slowing and there's still ample supply from the APs...who might not want to take on too much additional inventory in the form of the pending 2011s...watch out for a surprise sleeper in 2011.

The Mint may crank them out in larger number than the 2010s...but people still have to buy them.

Just my 2 cents... >>

The 2010s would have sold out long ago if it weren't for household limits and finicky APs, IMO. I suspect the 2011s will be widely available and far easier to order....and no household limits!
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

and far more expensive!
  • Options
    A-Mark has the 2011 message back up. Anyone that bought 2010 is apparently pre-registered to get notification when they receive the 2011's.

We have sold out of 2010 coins.

If you have already registered you do not need to register again for 2011 coins.

Register here if you would like us to contact you when we receive 2011 coins.

Please do not call to inquire about 2010 coins.

Thank you,
    A-Mark Direct
  • Options
    BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    I'll bet that amark will sell out before any others...if they continue the pcgs thing
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>CNT cashed my check yesterday so that one is in motion now. >>

Mine cleared today.

Let's hope they ship right away. I am about 12 miles away so it won't take long to get here.

Joe
  • Options
    Has anyone who emailed CNT received a reply? (Other than those who emailed between 3-5pm EST.)
  • Options

I did, the next day and I sent my check which was cashed on Monday so should be in line for a set.
  • Options

<< <i>Has anyone who emailed CNT received a reply? (Other than those who emailed between 3-5pm EST.) >>

I'm wondering if they'll ever send out shipping info or some kind of confirmation of payment. I didn't even get an order # when they called me for my order.
  • Options
    MS 70 ANACS on Ebay 130498187020
    Successful BST transactions with : Moderncoinmart,ebaytrader,ModCrewman,CharlieC,Lightcycler
  • Options
    Deleted
  • Options
    Picture is of 69s....
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>MS 70 ANACS on Ebay 130498187020 >>

And yer opening bid is ..........only $24,999.

Returns not accepted.

Darn, I was gonna go for it!
  • Options
    If they were PL's, then I would bid....too bad.
  • Options
    seahawkfanseahawkfan Posts: 104 ✭✭
    CnT cashed my check as well.Now wait to see what shows up.image
  • Options
    Got my 1st of 3 submissions in heres the grades.

506578 2010 25C Hot Springs NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    506586 2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    506591 2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69DM
    505103 2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69
    506582 2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL

I think I scored well
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got grades:

Line # Item # Cert # PCGS No. CoinDate Denomination Variety Country Grade
    1 1 19436672 506574 2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL
    2 1 19436673 506578 2010 25C Hot Springs NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    3 1 19436674 506583 2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM
    4 1 19436675 506586 2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL
    5 1 19436676 506591 2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS67DM
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Got my 1st of 3 submissions in heres the grades.

I think I scored well >>

Ya think image

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>MS 70 ANACS on Ebay 130498187020 >>

Well for 25k I'd at least expect a real pic of the coins. This set wouldn't sell for more than 5k if auctioned imho.
  • Options
    seahawk fan and fivecents... what day were your coins entered in the system and what AP were your coins from?
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Got my 1st of 3 submissions in heres the grades.

I think I scored well >>

You gotta love all those 69s!!! image
  • Options
    This set was recieved mar 5th from amark.My other 2 sets from amark were recieved mar 2nd and no grades on them yet.Go figure
  • Options

<< <i>This set was recieved mar 5th from amark.My other 2 sets from amark were recieved mar 2nd and no grades on them yet.Go figure >>

was it an express submission? my Amarks entered feb 24image
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    All regular so I dont understand why these got out so soon.
  • Options

<< <i>All regular so I dont understand why these got out so soon. >>

Thanks image
  • Options

<< <i>This set was recieved mar 5th from amark.My other 2 sets from amark were recieved mar 2nd and no grades on them yet.Go figure >>

My A-Marks were hand delivered on Friday, Feb 18 - still no grades on them. The raw ones I delivered on the same day posted grades last Tuesday and were delivered to me last Thursday. I can find no rhyme nor reason nor consistency in turnaround times. I've got another raw batch that were received on 3/4 and I'm betting that they will beat my A-Mark regrades out of the chute...
  • Options
    Instant karma! My A-Mark four just posted. All 69s, but only one DMPL. It looks like it's going to be tough to get a Grand Canyon in 69 DMPL to complete my DMPL set. Might have to do some wheeling and dealing on the BST - I've now got a spare Yosemite DMPL...

Yosemite MS69 DMPL
    Grand Canyon MS69
    Mt Hood MS69 PL
    Hot Springs MS69 PL
  • Options

<< <i>Instant karma! My A-Mark four just posted. All 69s, but only one DMPL. It looks like it's going to be tough to get a Grand Canyon in 69 DMPL to complete my DMPL set. Might have to do some wheeling and dealing on the BST - I've now get a spare Yosemite DMPL...

Yosemite MS69 DMPL
    Grand Canyon MS69
    Mt Hood MS69 PL
    Hot Springs MS69 PL >>

Score! Especially that Yose.
  • Options

<< <i>Instant karma! My A-Mark four just posted. All 69s, but only one DMPL. It looks like it's going to be tough to get a Grand Canyon in 69 DMPL to complete my DMPL set. Might have to do some wheeling and dealing on the BST - I've now get a spare Yosemite DMPL...

Yosemite MS69 DMPL
    Grand Canyon MS69
    Mt Hood MS69 PL
    Hot Springs MS69 PL >>

Very nice.Congrtulationsimage
  • Options

My Amark set came in at:

Hot Springs MS 68 DMPL

Yellowstone MS 69 PL

Yosemite MS 68 DMPL

Grand Canyon MS 68 PL

Mt Hood MS 69 PL

I'm happy with these grades. Now when I get my set from CNT, I will look my other 3 sets over and decide which ones to send in for my 8

free submissions.
  • Options
    God bless those A-marks, hope my F-trade hold up as good as my A-marks,they looked better. Will know soon.
  • Options
    don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭
    Grades for my Fidelitrade??? set below. Have one more A-Mark set in the pipeline

1 1 19436677 506579 2010 25C Hot Springs NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68DM
    2 1 19436678 506586 2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    3 1 19436679 506591 2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS66DM
    4 1 19436680 506575 2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69DM
    5 1 19436681 506582 2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS68PL

So how do I place a value on the MS66DM? I cant imagine it'll sell for much more than melt, eh?
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • Options
    don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Instant karma! My A-Mark four just posted. All 69s, but only one DMPL. It looks like it's going to be tough to get a Grand Canyon in 69 DMPL to complete my DMPL set. Might have to do some wheeling and dealing on the BST - I've now got a spare Yosemite DMPL...

Yosemite MS69 DMPL
    Grand Canyon MS69
    Mt Hood MS69 PL
    Hot Springs MS69 PL >>

I just received your missing Grand Canyon MS69DMPL! Population 34, none higher. Nice!

Is this the lowest population ATB coin so far?
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • Options
    Got my 2nd cherrypicked amark set in heres the grades

Line # Item # Cert # PCGS No. CoinDate Denomination Variety Country Grade
    1 1 19403012 506578 2010 25C Hot Springs NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    2 1 19403013 506586 2010 25C Yellowstone NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    3 1 19403014 506590 2010 25C Yosemite NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
    4 1 19403015 505103 2010 25C Grand Canyon NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69
    5 1 19403016 506582 2010 25C Mount Hood NP - 5 oz Silver US MS69PL
  • Options
    BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    it certainly appears that pcgs goes several days with no pucks graded, then does them all at once.
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    Guys, I gotta throw MHO in here, this puck grading thing is freaking crazy. An MS 68 DM/PL? An MS 69 DM/PL? What's the difference?

Frankly, this puck grading is subject to market frenzy and whim of the grader.

This type of grading is the result of the puck grading war escalation between a couple of not mentioned TPGs.

The pieces of the puck grading pie keep getting divided up into smaller and smaller pieces with out definition of attainment for same.

Who knows what the TPGs will come up with next?

Hopefully, this is the end of puck grading inconsistency.

But, if I submitted early in Jan. and received no DM/PL and now puck grades of DM/PL are handed out like candy, I'd have a wee-bit-o-heartburn.

Finally, a disclaimer - I have not submitted any pucks to the TPGs.

This is what I think of puck grading as of now -

• Options
    i`m expecting that my Amark regrade submission is being held up `cause they graded their first 70image
  • Options

<< <i>Guys, I gotta throw MHO in here, this puck grading thing is freaking crazy. An MS 68 DM/PL? An MS 69 DM/PL? What's the difference?

Frankly, this puck grading is subject to market frenzy and whim of the grader.

This type of grading is the result of the puck grading war escalation between a couple of not mentioned TPGs.

The pieces of the puck grading pie keep getting divided up into smaller and smaller pieces with out definition of attainment for same.

Who knows what the TPGs will come up with next?

Hopefully, this is the end of puck grading inconsistency.

But, if I submitted early in Jan. and received no DM/PL and now puck grades of DM/PL are handed out like candy, I'd have a wee-bit-o-heartburn.

Finally, a disclaimer - I have not submitted any pucks to the TPGs.

This is what I think of puck grading as of now -

image >>

I got 66DMPL`s trough 69DMPL`s and agreed with the grades.
  • Options
    Wow... the value of silver is dropping like a rock. End today at $33.7900 when just a few days ago it was at $36ish.

Thank god we collect these coins for its numismatic collector's value and not its metal content. lol. Just kinda sucks that CnT made us buy $6 worth of 90% silver coins that are now worth a lot less. >.<
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Gee, a thought.....can spot silver be a "Bubble" that is now starting to leak air?
    It does have a history of deflating rapidly at times.
    I sure hope not but after the big run up it has had in the last year....who knows.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    My A-Mark grades:

Hot Springs NP - MS68DM
    Yellowstone NP - MS68PL
    Yosemite NP - MS67DM
    Grand Canyon NP - MS68PL
    Mount Hood NP - MS69DM
  • Options

<< <i>I just received your missing Grand Canyon MS69DMPL! Population 34, none higher. Nice! Is this the lowest population ATB coin so far? >>

I think they messed up our orders. Please send me my MS69DMPL Grand Canyon and I'll send you your MS69.

According to the pops posted a few pages back, the Yellowstone DMPL was the lowest, with 16 I believe, but those numbers were as of 3/14.
  • Options

I have not been able to get the population report to show up. What am i doing wrong?
  • Options

<< <i>Gee, a thought.....can spot silver be a "Bubble" that is now starting to leak air?
    It does have a history of deflating rapidly at times.
    I sure hope not but after the big run up it has had in the last year....who knows. >>

If the bubble is exploding, I"m canceling all my orders for Silver metal of Honor Coins which are on a 1 1/2 month back order and going to wait for a price adjustment then reorder. lol. Does the mint even adjust prices lower?
  • Options

<< <i>I have not been able to get the population report to show up. What am i doing wrong? >>

you have to type in the coin number at the top of the page where you would make you coin selection
    and search for one coin at a time "Lookup by PCGS No: "
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Dang pitboss, at first we were worried you would not even get a set, now you got some great grades, very nice to see your persistence pay off, good work and congratsimage------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    ok, thank you

I got that to work but it does not break down PL's or DMPL's or just regular.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file