Home U.S. Coin Forum

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,370 ✭✭✭✭
    Standard shipping: $99!!! image Total for non CA people is around $975.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • I've entered my shipping info...still waiting...

• << <i>Server overload...Mr. Scott, I need more power...NOW!!!! >>

Warp core breach!!

Wait...still in the game! "check out with paypal"

I'm givin' her all she's got, Capn!
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    875.33 1 $875.33
    Sub-Total: $875.33
    Shipping: Calculated during checkout
    CA Tax 9.75%: $85.34

# Start
    # Address
    # Shipping
    # Payment
    # Confirm
    # Complete
  • Im at shipping method $99 shipping
  • BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    so they kept the good ones and are 'releasing' the rejects
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

You hear that A-Mark?
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man those who got thru are lucky! The page thats been up for days kept loading very fast but w/no link. I tried F5 (what does that do?) and then it just froze up. Uggh.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard Shipping $99.00image
  • they should have just used Ebay.
  • If it crashes try page refresh. Has worked for me thus far.
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made it this far with one in my cart...waiting for checkiout to load....oh just loaded...I'm headed for checkout!!!

• Step 3 of 6...shipping is $99...wowser...
  • blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard shipping: $99.00!!!!!
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Enter the shipping address page just loaded - it took 3 minutes to appear

• << <i>Standard shipping: $99!!! image >>

I was a little surprised by this also. That's before I even told them I was paying with a CC. Seems a little high. Their price for 5 slabbed is good though.

Just noticed that they're forcing you to pay with paypal, so this includes the paypal juice.
    I just keep getting the reguar page that been up for days. Does the link just appear for you guys?? Do you have to hit F5?
  • Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    Sold out? I just got a red note saying not more than 1

<< <i>If it crashes try page refresh. Has worked for me thus far. >>

How do you hit page refresh?
  • Select Payment Method Checkout with Paypal...so far so goood yeahhhhh baby!!!!
  • tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Got in!

BUT......

They are all PCGS First Strike Choice Uncirculated....in other words, incredibly average grades like on the coin shopping networks.

Here's the page

2010 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion 5 Coin Sets - Choice Uncirculated

The America the Beautiful Silver Bullion CoinTM Program has finally been released by the United States Mint! These are the first 5 oz, .999 fine silver coins ever produced by the Mint, and this first set in the series is expected to sell out very quickly. Each coin is approximate 3' in diameter.
    Picture of America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 5
    America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 5
    The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: (AR) Hot Springs National Park,(WY) Yellowstone National Park,(CA) Yosemite National Park,(AZ) Grand Canyon National Park,(OR) Mount Hood National Park

$875.33

PayPal Verified Secured by Rapid SSL

Each set is encapsulated in holders by PCGS and is certified "First Strike Choice BU".

Now, I'll get off it because I have a set. Wanted to see how it went and the particulars. These are all graded, etc. already but no numeric grades which leads me to suspect lots of marks, dings etc. Hope not, but....

Good luck to everyone who's going for them!
  • tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Got in!

BUT......

They are all PCGS First Strike Choice Uncirculated....in other words, incredibly average grades like on the coin shopping networks.

Here's the page

2010 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion 5 Coin Sets - Choice Uncirculated

The America the Beautiful Silver Bullion CoinTM Program has finally been released by the United States Mint! These are the first 5 oz, .999 fine silver coins ever produced by the Mint, and this first set in the series is expected to sell out very quickly. Each coin is approximate 3' in diameter.
    Picture of America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 5
    America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 5
    The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: (AR) Hot Springs National Park,(WY) Yellowstone National Park,(CA) Yosemite National Park,(AZ) Grand Canyon National Park,(OR) Mount Hood National Park

$875.33

PayPal Verified Secured by Rapid SSL

Each set is encapsulated in holders by PCGS and is certified "First Strike Choice BU".

Now, I'll get off it because I have a set. Wanted to see how it went and the particulars. These are all graded, etc. already but no numeric grades which leads me to suspect lots of marks, dings etc. Hope not, but....

Good luck to everyone who's going for them!
  • mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even get the old page anymore. I'm just spinnin'...
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same red note, and my shopping cart already showed one, so I clicked on that link, then there is another checkout link.
  • I added mine to cart and it dies! Starting over! image

• << <i>Sold out? I just got a red note saying not more than 1 >>

If you try to order two or more from same browser I think you get that message...juts a guess...
  • Just refresh browser page. Worked after the system appeared to crash.
  • CakesCakes Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just keep getting the reguar page that been up for days. Does the link just appear for you guys?? Do you have to hit F5? >>

Try deleting your cache.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
    paypal only for payment.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Hopefully this will transfer to PayPal servers soon...
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    PCGS slabbed BU shipping $99
  • Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    It keeps telling me not to buy more than 1, which I can't anyway since there's no quantity button. I got through on my ATT 3G cell service, my computers wont load a thing.
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭
    got back into check out.
  • Now PayPal seems to be hanging...???
  • Doesn't look like there is any transfer to Paypal servers. Big problem.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    How do they get away w/ charging sales tax to out of staters? Much less a $99 shipping fee??

<< <i>Just refresh browser page. Worked after the system appeared to crash. >>

Which button is that? Thanks.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It keeps telling me not to buy more than 1, which I can't anyway since there's no quantity button. I got through on my ATT 3G cell service, my computers wont load a thing. >>

I imagine they mean to go throught the process again.

which I am sure people will do.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Wow this whole thing has been handled poorly...
  • It looks like they are doing some IP based checks, you get errors if you try more than one browser.

• << <i>How do they get away w/ charging sales tax to out of staters? Much less a $99 shipping fee?? >>

They don't....sales taxed dropped off at PayPal.
  • goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    I only get the flag page also.

A-mark stinks.

• Step 5 of 6...just waiting for confirmation screen.
  • at the shipping charge screen...how many more screens to go??

I just keep hitting the F5 key if the server times out but have not hit the back button.
  • mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the "Buy it Now" button page and am currently spinning on that page...
  • Im at confirm order page and after that it is complete.
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    upper right hand corner - shopping cart, click on it if it says "1" I got the buy one only message 12 times, waiting for the cart to load, checking out now!
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just refresh browser page. Worked after the system appeared to crash. >>

Which button is that? Thanks. >>

Shift+F5 forces a reload from the servers instead of from the cache.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    I think they sent their whole alottment to pcgs and this is the culls
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin

<< <i>Doesn't look like there is any transfer to Paypal servers. Big problem.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

I am on the confirm screen, pretty close.

Using my phones 4G wifi on my laptop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file