Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The 1952 Topps PSA Boards Set Build..Now 89% complete.......................

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    this is a very sad end to this thread.

does it matter if she is a he or vice versa? do you really care? Just how small minded are some of you people ?

Also i noticed this in the thread:
    "However, when someone publicly calls me a thief and a liar and is even allowed to post it in his sigline with no reprocussions, I get defensive. "

I could not agree more, if you have a beef keep it private, and signature lines like that should not be allowed, thats just plain rude.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I am quitting the hobby because of this

bbl
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    I miss Felicia

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I miss Felicia >>

+1
  • Options
    Where are the mods? Seems like the set has been sold ... end of story.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    "However, when someone publicly calls me a thief and a liar and is even allowed to post it in his sigline with no reprocussions, I get defensive

I am also suprised by this, I would have thought the mods would have removed this by now?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>Where are the mods? Seems like the set has been sold ... end of story. >>

Maybe I can get my cases back. I have $400 of my own money into those cases thinking it would be a great way to store a set that was being framed as the CU Boards set.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Where are the mods? Seems like the set has been sold ... end of story. >>

Maybe I can get my cases back. I have $400 of my own money into those cases thinking it would be a great way to store a set that was being framed as the CU Boards set. >>

Maybe you should!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Also i noticed this in the thread: "However, when someone publicly calls me a thief and a liar and is even allowed to post it in his sigline with no reprocussions, I get defensive. " >>

Another thing I have to agree with.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least, this revelation is very puzzling....I know Felicia herself has addressed this topic about her gender before, so why wouldn't she have mentioned that it was her male partner that is conducting at least some of her major transactions, like the ones she's had with BBCE?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    yayerness
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options

She turned me into a newt.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>She turned me into a newt. >>

lmao, that's gotta be one of THE funniest, most appropriate posts ever in this forum.

well done. imageimage
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭
    Relax my oldman is a television repairman. He's got an ultimate set of tools.
    I can fix it.
    Spicoli
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Any updates on this set. This thread makes my day seeing it get of so close to the climax.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Any new developments?