Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    1500 posts - very impressive in such a short time span!

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Yes, 1500 post's is impressive in such a short amount of time.

I thought of another use for Vintage card prices.com. I could see how much it will cost me to finish my set and set a budget to say, get the set finished in x amount of years. I will probably be signing up soon...

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>anyone have opinions or experince crossing over a GAI 9 to a psa holder? this would be for a modern card. >>

I've had no trouble at all, in fact, almost all of my GAI 9 modern cards crossed to 10's and every 9.5 I had crossed to a 10. I will say they were all as crackouts though.

Finally added a Van Brocklin to my set. Only mustered a 6, but that fits in with the rest of my early 50's stuff so it'll be good for a while.

Now if someone can just find me a PSA 7 Alworth... image
  • Options
    So it seems most of us crack our cards out for crossovers rather than just submit. Ive definately had better luck with cracking them out than just submitting.

Ive read some people say if a card in say an SGC case is worth over $500, its not worth the risk of cracking it out. Does anyone have a good rule of thumb, does an SGC 96 have a good chance on getting a psa 10, does a GAI 9 say 90% of the time get a psa 9? etc....
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    Basically Joe, the rule of thumb is never send a GAI card (in a holder) for a crossover. Crack and submit raw. The only cards I would ever send in the holder are SGC. They are very accurately graded, though you have to watch for centering issues. They are a little more lax than PSA, and they obviously do not use qualifiers. If you have a non SGC card (GAI, BGS, BVG) that you are REALLY confident about crossing, your best bet is to crack it. BUT if the results could add up to a serious loss in $ if it comes back altered or 1 or 2 grades lower - or worse - , the risk might override the possible reward...
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    So the debate is over a modern SP Manning Rookie.

Options.

A. PSA9 for 799
    B. GAI 9 for 699.
    C. Raw Ebay card for somewhere between 550 and 600.

As like everyone else I dont want to overpay.

Opinions?

Thanks,
    Jay
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    The 1998 SP Manning RCs have been selling between $700-$750 on ebay lately...I think the SMR value of a PSA 9 is over the $500 threshold for the $13 Special. So, you have to factor in your costs of grading and return shipping which would be somewhere around $25 or $30. Why even chance the GAI or raw card?

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    reply, thats what i was thinking myself.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Good luck with the buy Jay.

As for VCP, I love the sight.

One user was asking about the Jim Brown in grades 5-9. In my want list I have listed cards in the minimum grade I will buy. VCP is set up to send you emails for your lowest grade and ANYTHING higher. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    I'd definitely go with a PSA 9 Manning SP over GAI, especially considering the price difference is only $100. $799 for a PSA 9 sounds very high though. I thought they were going for $600+. Raw is a total crapshoot. You don't want to wind up paying $500 or so for an 8. SO I'd say the best bet is to go with the sure thing, a PSA 9.

Also, getting back to the crossover discussion, I forgot to mention that I've heard good things about SCD cards crossing to PSA. Keep in mind this is Sports Collectibles Digest, NOT the newer Sports Cards Direct, or whatever they call themselves. The good SCD has the red label and, unfortunately, stopped grading cards a few years ago. Still, they were very reputable and accurate during their short-lived time as card graders.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    If it were me, I would pay $500 for a raw one and take my chances. You may get a 10 who knows. If it comes back an 8 you may break even. I paid $350 for a raw die cut that ended up coming back a 9. It was bought at a show where I could inspect it though.

I guess now I need to swap my die cut for the regular version since the die cut won't be accepted in the HOF set when he arrives..

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help. I decided on buying the PSA9. As they say a bird in the hand is better than... . As much as I would have liked to have saved the $100 by the time you factor in the grading as Jason pointed out you will be nearer the price of the PSA9, and it is not certain that it would cross to a PSA9. As for buying raw, I have tried on Ebay many times lately and all the auctions have gone over my set snipe price. Of $500 to $550. So we would be talking about sinking about $600+ into a raw card that you hope comes back a 9. Not sure you could do better (if that) trying to brake even selling an 8 if it comes back at that. Yes a 10 would allow me to sell and buy the 9 with some cash in hand, but the odds of a 10 arent the best for a single sub. SP Manning RC's are pretty hot and selling quite well on Ebay. Prices have been near SMR on graded copies.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    You made the right choice. PSA has been pretty stingy lately in giving out 10's. Unless you can see a card firsthand (like Dave did), assume it will come back an 8 or less after grading. congrats on your new buy.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options

<< <i>PSA has been pretty stingy lately in giving out 10's. >>

Most definitely...My % of PSA 10's coming back is running about 10% right now on cards that I send in THINKING they will come back 10's...6 Months to a year ago I was running 30-40% correct on my pre-gradings. I know I'm getting old and all, but my vision hasn't gone that badly...

Not saying that it's a bad thing because limiting the 10's will help keep the values up...

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>PSA has been pretty stingy lately in giving out 10's. >>

Most definitely...My % of PSA 10's coming back is running about 10% right now on cards that I send in THINKING they will come back 10's...6 Months to a year ago I was running 30-40% correct on my pre-gradings. I know I'm getting old and all, but my vision hasn't gone that badly...

Not saying that it's a bad thing because limiting the 10's will help keep the values up...

Jason >>

My thoughts exactly. What's find of funny though, is I landed 10's on a few cards I pre-graded as 9's. I've had the occassional 9 come back a 10, even a couple of 8's. I've had plenty I thought were 10's go the exact opposite. It does seem lately that they are more stingy. Maybe it's the new graders not wanting to create wealth, maybe our eyes really are going bad. image
  • Options
    Realistically, I have seen in person maybe 5 cards in my entire life (note that I don't own or possess a card newer than 2001) that I couldn't find at least one minor flaw on. So the way I relate it is that the flaws PSA is using to keep a card from being a 10 today, wouldn't have been a flaw that would keep it from being a PSA 10 six months ago...

So which way was wrong and which way was right? Were they grading easy before or hard now? Chicken and the egg syndrome..lol

Not really an answer, but definitely something to remember (cards and cert #s) until the next time it seems they are grading more liberally..

Jason

• Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭

<< <i>
    Also, getting back to the crossover discussion, I forgot to mention that I've heard good things about SCD cards crossing to PSA. Keep in mind this is Sports Collectibles Digest, NOT the newer Sports Cards Direct, or whatever they call themselves. The good SCD has the red label and, unfortunately, stopped grading cards a few years ago. Still, they were very reputable and accurate during their short-lived time as card graders. >>

I thought the same thing about the red label SCD company too. Then I bought a few '58 Football cards graded by them. Not good. All four cards were obviously trimmed on at least one edge. I bought them online so there was no way to check them over before bidding. At leastI didn't pay much for them. Great learning experience.
    And no I didn't trying crossing them over. Anyone with any grading knowledge and decent eye sight could tell they were hack jobs. If you guys want to see them, I'll be happy to post them here for all to see.

In my opinion those SCD graders know as much about grading as a chimp. Buyer beware of all their red or blue labels. The color of the label doesn't mean anything other than a change in ownership. I'm sure many red label cards they graded were legit, but your best bet is to see them in person and bring along a loupe to know what you're getting. On the blue labeled cards, run for the hills on those shorties.
  • Options
    I've had some descent luck with modern SCD stuff...Basically low dollar cards that no one would waste time trimming. I've only bought one older SCD card (a 1955 Topps AA). I dont remember the label color, but it was clearly trimmed. I haven't purchased one in probably well over a year. Then again I rearely search the SGC or GAI stuff anymore either.

Jason
  • Options
    I had a SCD 92 TSC cross staight 9-9.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>I thought the same thing about the red label SCD company too. Then I bought a few '58 Football cards graded by them. Not good. All four cards were obviously trimmed on at least one edge. >>

Any chance the holders were tampered with?
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I just picked up a PSA 7 Len Ford for $46...it's very high end. Good deal or not? From the scan, I thought it was a possible crackout to an 8 but the bottom right corner has a nice ding on it....too bad. Still nice to have a 7 I guess.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Not to take this thread too off topic, sorry guys, but here's
    some scans of the SCD (Red Label) cards I bought that were all trim city. The holders are all intact. I bought these around 2003 I believe, from ebay. I didn't pay much. I was working on a 7-8 quality '58 T FB set and thought they would fit right in.

imageimage
    All edges appear trimmed, bottom edge is the most obvious.
    imageimageimage Bottom edges on both card are trimmed.

imageimage Top and bottom edges trimmed.

image Top and bottom edges are trimmed.

Funny thing is that a lot of the sub grades have 9's for edges/corners, yet the cards were still kind of harshly graded and some only received 7's and 7.5's.

These are great reference cards for detecting trimming. Although I think there's much better work being done today. I'm pretty much 100% sure that PSA, SGC, and GAI would detect these as trimmed too if cracked and resubmitted.

Rich
  • Options

<< <i>I just picked up a PSA 7 Len Ford for $46...it's very high end. Good deal or not? From the scan, I thought it was a possible crackout to an 8 but the bottom right corner has a nice ding on it....too bad. Still nice to have a 7 I guess.

Regards,

Greg M. >>

Here are some recent sales numbers.

7/8/07 eBay View Auction $46.00 (Yours)

4/16/07 eBay $29.99 (This is the one I won from 4SC)

3/5/07 eBay $26.56

1/12/07 eBay $46.99

• Options
    I believe it is the old Blue label SCD's that are safe to buy. The new red label ones are the new owners that use to own one of the other bad labels that trimmed and altered all the cards, I think it was PRO not sure. Guess every one caught on to them and they had to make a change and with all there money from ripping off people they bought a semi legitimate label and started over again.
  • Options
    Hi Bobby,
    I think you got that reversed. The red label SCD cards came first in 2002 or 2003 and were graded by SCD employees. The Blue labels came after that and they were located in Michigan.

Regards,

Rich

PS-neither label is okay to buy unless you can see the cards in person. If you buy them on ebay you're really taking a chance in my opinion.
  • Options
    Rich,

Thanks but from the looks of it above looks like they are all bad. That is why we don't track SCD on the VCP website because of their bad reputation for grading altered cards.
  • Options
    Bobby,
    I agree, I wouldn't use SCD cards either to track sales results.

Like I said I bought the above cards for about $3-4 per card at least 4-5 years ago. I bought them on a whim and this was when they first came out (the SCD) with grading and were being heavily promoted by Hobby veteran Larry Fritsch as his grading company of choice. So I wanted to sample of few of their slabs and see if they knew what they were doing. They obviously didn't and don't know how to detect trimmed cards. At least it was only a $25 mistake on my part and also a good learning experience.

I've always been a PSA guy anyway, and to some extent also buy SGC graded cards on occasion.

Regards,

Rich
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have a psa 8 1974 topps Ray Guy rookie # 219 if anyone is interested. Also, a psa 8 and a psa 9 1978 topps Fred Dean rookie. I know you all are anticipating their entry into the HOF. $40 on the Guy, I have no clue on the Dean. I know a 10 sold for a boatload. I also have a 1977 Topps Vince Papale psa 8 if anyone still cares about that bad movie! image

Just PM me.

Brian
  • Options
    Well, personally I don't see Dean getting in over Derrick Thomas or Dent (meaning he probably never will get in)..

But speaking of VCP, here are your prior 1978 Fred Dean sales if that helps:

Latest Auction Prices for: PSA 8
    Date Auction Auction Link Price Extra
    4/15/07 eBay View Auction $3.99
    12/9/06 eBay View Auction $4.25

Latest Auction Prices for: PSA 9
    1/21/07 eBay View Auction $33.00

Latest Auction Prices for: PSA 10
    6/4/07 eBay View Auction $260.00

Jason

• Options
    PSA Order Status for Submission # 620105

LINE # CERT # CARD CARD CO. CARD # CARD NAME VARIETY GRADE
    1 04732539 1948 BOWMAN 63 PETE PIHOS N/A 5
    2 04732540 1948 BOWMAN 61 ALEX WOJCIECHOWICZ N/A Not Holdered, Evidence of Trimming
    3 04732541 1950 BOWMAN 8 MAC SPEEDIE N/A 5
    4 04732542 1951 BERK ROSS 4-11 BILL SHARMAN N/A 8
    5 04732543 1952 BOWMAN LARGE 29 HUGH McELHENNY N/A 2
    6 04732544 1955 BOWMAN 101 BOB ST. CLAIR N/A 5
    7 04732545 1957 TOPPS 151 PAUL HORNUNG N/A 5
    8 04732546 1959 TOPPS 116 JERRY KRAMER N/A 8
    9 04732547 1963 FLEER 47 LEN DAWSON N/A 6

Date Received: 07/10/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 07/17/2007
    Date Shipped: 07/17/2007

Boy some big dissappointments on this one.. Especially the Dawson that was a 7 and thought it had a shot at an 8.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Dave-was that a $13/5 day submission?

Is that Dawson the one you won a month or so ago? I think I was the underbidder on it. It looked gorgeous. Time for a resubmit. I have a raw one at PSA now that should be graded by Friday. (5 day sub as well, checked in last Friday) That Pihos is a nice addition!
  • Options
    Yes it was the 5 day.

that is the same dawson you are thinking of. It was a beautiful 7. Not sure what they saw to knock it down a grade....

The Pihos was origianally a 5, I resubmitted and got a 4, now a 5 again. It will stay in this holder for a while.
    I was expecting a 7 on the St. Clair.
    The Hornung was a 5 to start with. This was the 3rd time I've tried to get in a 6
    The Wojo, Kramer, Speedie and McElhenny were raw ebay buys.

oh welll.. I hope my 61 card submission comes back better.

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Here are some of the cards in their "BEFORE" state

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    this should be fun. i sent in a $15/5 day as well. it was sent to Joe's attention due to a problem with a card that I had just submitted that wasnt graded. here is my log in date

Date Received: 07/11/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

So a day after you. Will mine pop today or tomorrow?? Does Joe handling your submission have any pull??? Doesnt seem like it. Though it might have been logged in sooner. He did split up the order and entered the one that was an issue before on its own sub, never asked about any CC info on that sub. Could I be getting a freebie??? Or will they just not send the voucher that I was going to get for that card the last time I submitted it?????
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>PSA Order Status for Submission # 620105

LINE # CERT # CARD CARD CO. CARD # CARD NAME VARIETY GRADE
    1 04732539 1948 BOWMAN 63 PETE PIHOS N/A 5
    2 04732540 1948 BOWMAN 61 ALEX WOJCIECHOWICZ N/A Not Holdered, Evidence of Trimming
    3 04732541 1950 BOWMAN 8 MAC SPEEDIE N/A 5
    4 04732542 1951 BERK ROSS 4-11 BILL SHARMAN N/A 8
    5 04732543 1952 BOWMAN LARGE 29 HUGH McELHENNY N/A 2
    6 04732544 1955 BOWMAN 101 BOB ST. CLAIR N/A 5
    7 04732545 1957 TOPPS 151 PAUL HORNUNG N/A 5
    8 04732546 1959 TOPPS 116 JERRY KRAMER N/A 8
    9 04732547 1963 FLEER 47 LEN DAWSON N/A 6

Date Received: 07/10/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 07/17/2007
    Date Shipped: 07/17/2007

Boy some big dissappointments on this one.. Especially the Dawson that was a 7 and thought it had a shot at an 8. >>

I am glad I was the one of the under bidders on the Alex!!
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I also have 2 psa 8 1984 Topps Dickerson rookies. If any needs a cheap 8, just let me know.

I agree with you, Jasp, on Fred Dean, but the run-up on his psa 10 rookie card recently made me think differently. Dent was too dominating to be ignored!

B
  • Options
    I have a Hornung in a 6 and yours looks nicer than mine.

Here is the Dawson I picked up raw and sent in.
  • Options
    Thats a nice looking dawson. What are you expecting for a grade? It that a stain along the left border?

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    So no other football collectors are attending the National??? Guess I'll get all the good deals..image

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Thats a nice looking dawson. What are you expecting for a grade? It that a stain along the left border?

dave >>

It is a small stain, it's actually less visible in person than that, but it is there. Picked it up for $100 at the local show, I couldn't say no! So if it gets a 6, I'm still ok. I'm hoping for a 7 but would be happy with an 8 NQ of course. image It's dead centered, the only corner touch is on the bottom left, it has a little "hair". Back has no color loss at all on the corners.

I am really surprised by your Hornung. It looks a lot nicer than my 6 (which I bought sight unseen off ebay) Figured I knew what a PSA 6 looked like... :S
  • Options
    Well, I've finally done it...After months of slowly catching up, I have finally completed the re-scanning of all the cards in my HOF RC set. The days of the big, blurry, white background scans are GONE. All of my HOF RCs now have the higher res, black background scans!

Now I've just got to catch up on all the NON-HOF Rcs..(over 100...lol)image

Anyone interested just go through the link in my sig line to check them out.

Jason
  • Options
  • Options
    Very nice scans!! Thanks for sharing

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    some poppage!!

1 31874369 2001 TOPPS CHROME 221 LaDAINIAN TOMLINSON ROOKIE REFRACTOR 9
    2 31874370 1991 WILD CARD 119 BRETT FAVRE COLL.DRAFT PK-100 STRIPE 9
    3 31874371 1950 BOWMAN 9 TONY CANADEO N/A 5
    4 31874372 1998 SP AUTHENTIC 18 RANDY MOSS N/A Not Holdered, Re-Colored

Date Received: 07/11/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 07/18/2007
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

$13/5 day sub.

Pics of the orginal cards.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Too bad on the Moss, it looks nice.

Nice job on the Tomlinson and Canadeo too.
  • Options
    well i will probably resubmit it. hard to belive that its recolored. will have to take a good look at it when it returns.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Well my CC freebies just popped!!! Not too bad. I bought all of them raw. I may sell the Jackson as I have an 8 and will also sell the Lipscomb 6.

1 31871789 1948 BOWMAN 36 BULLDOG TURNER N/A 5 from Ebay
    2 31871790 1957 TOPPS 15 JACK BUTLER N/A 7 ..... from Nearmint
    3 31871791 1959 TOPPS 36 GENE LIPSCOMB N/A 7 ..... from Ebay
    3 31871792 1959 TOPPS 36 GENE LIPSCOMB N/A 6 ...... from sportslots
    4 31871793 1970 TOPPS 95 RICH JACKSON N/A 9 ...... from Nearmint pop 4 none higher
    5 31871794 1971 TOPPS 233 LEMAR PARRISH N/A 8 ...... from Ebay pop 18 none higher .....can't believe no 9's or 10's

Date Received: 07/09/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 07/18/2007
    Date Shipped: 07/18/2007

Not a bad deal for the grades I got. I have another sub on the $5 special of 50 cards. All for future/senior HOF sets and some Urlachers for my player set.

Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher
  • Options
    Wow VJ! Nice Jackson and Parrish! That is fantastic!
  • Options
    Alright guys, we are getting close to that time when the HOF Senior Committee starts circulating preliminary ballots for the 2008 Senior HOF selections.

Before any of the lists start leaking out to the public, let's make our predictions here.

First, I think it's almost a certainty that 2 defensive players are going to be sleected this year. Based on the pool of talent and the lack of defensive representation the last few senior selections. I think one of the 2 has GOT to be from the glut of HOF worthy senior candidate LBs. Personally, I rank them Tommy Nobis, Chuck Howley, LeeRoy Jordan and Dave Robinson..I have no idea which of these 4 will get the most support this year, but I'm predicting it will be one of them. My choice is Tommy Nobis.

The second defensive player I believe will come from the following group: Cliff Harris, Johnny Robinson, Claude Humphrey and LC Greenwood. Of this group, my prediction is going to be Cliff Harris. I think Nobis will cancel out Humphrey because they both played for the Falcons. One of the things that helps each of them is that the Falcons don't currently have a HOFer. Robinson is still hurt by having most of his dominant years in the AFL. Harris and Greenwood played in the same era for dominant teams and all other things even, Harris was the head honcho of the Cowboys defensive backs while Greenwood was just a piece of the great Steel Curtain pie.

Last year, my picks were Tinglehoff and Hickerson. This year, I just don't see them putting another OL in after Hickerson and Wright were selected the last 2 years. The defensive guys are just so much stonger this time.

My official predictions: Tommy Nobis and Cliff Harris

Jason