Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    $600 is outrageous.

In the last 17 sales, not a single one has hit $600. In fact, only one has crossed the $500 mark. A well centered PSA 8 should run you about $400. Weaker looking 8's can go as low as $300-310, strong 8's can go as high as $475. No way I would pay anywhere near $600 for one.

Last 5 avg is $388.

$470
    $405
    $405
    $336
    $326

Bottom end - $307
    High End - $598 (1 card on 2/1/07)
    Everything else fell in that $345-$405 range.
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i only cracked and submitted raw. no cross over attempt was made.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$600 is outrageous.

In the last 17 sales, not a single one has hit $600. In fact, only one has crossed the $500 mark. A well centered PSA 8 should run you about $400. Weaker looking 8's can go as low as $300-310, strong 8's can go as high as $475. No way I would pay anywhere near $600 for one.

Last 5 avg is $388.

$470
    $405
    $405
    $336
    $326

Bottom end - $307
    High End - $598 (1 card on 2/1/07)
    Everything else fell in that $345-$405 range. >>

I concur with this..$500 for a nicely centered one even with PSA 9 type characteristics other then just centering...

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.

<< <i>i only cracked and submitted raw. no cross over attempt was made. >>

Thanks. I'm going to look it over in the holder before I make my decision. If it looks like it has a shot at a 10, I'll crack it. If it looks lik a 9, I'll probably just shoot for the crossover first. If it crosses in the holder, or I have to crack it, I'm still in it for less than a 9 usually goes for. image
  • I bought 2 tickets this week to the Packers v Bears game Oct 7 @ GB. Sect 130 row 1!!!!!!!

My buddy is a GB fan and of course I'm a huge Bears fan. These seats are called "leap" seats b/c it is where the players jump up the wall after scoring a TD!!!

Do you think I will be abused b/c I'll be wearing my Urlacher jersey?

I am really excited. It will be my first Bears game and honestly I want to see Brett Favre (he's an awesome QB)
    Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher
    you wont be abused too much. gb fans tend to be almost too nice to opposing fans these days. not like back when i was a kid and the best parts of the games in milwaukee in most cases were the fight that broke out between fans. what do you think would happen to me if i went to that spaceship thing do here on the lake with a favre jersey on? also how much did the tickets set you back??
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
    ESPN.com has its list of current players making it to Canton. Some are good many are reaches. Read for entertainment purposes only.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ESPN.com has its list of current players making it to Canton. Some are good many are reaches. Read for entertainment purposes only. >>

Just getting through the first 20, the ones that stick out to me are Seymour and Freeney. Too high in my opinion on both of them...
    I spoke too soon! Wow, the 30-40 list is somewhat of a joke starting with Polamalu at 31. I love the Steelers, but Polamalu has only played 4 seasons with about 2 of them being really special. Reggie Bush, Vince Young, Calvin Johnson??? Come on now...
  • Interesting article. Here is the link: ESPN HOF List
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
    LOL..Hilarious puff piece..Almost as bad as their "Who's Hot Now" thing they've been doing...

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭
    So what is Seymour's best rookie card?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I like the idea but Calvin Johnson? Ahman Green not even on the bubble or odd man out. He has a better shot than many of them in the 30's and 40's.
    The fact that they have Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson on the list invalidates their list. They are Canton bound yet have never played a down in the NFL?

Laughable..

Jason
    remember i said that this was for entertainment only!!!
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
    I'd put our list/set of future HOFers up against anyones..I think for the most part we got it right. I'm looking at guys that are in my mind one solid season away from belonging on the Future HOFer set. Meaning they are possible additions next year after the season based on how well they do in 07.

1- Walter Jones..Every bit as good as Orlando Pace if not better. I think he already belongs.
    2- Warren Sapp...He may already belong too, but another Pro Bowl type season and he's a definite.
    3- Ruben Brown...If he makes a 10th Pro Bowl, we almost HAVE to include him.
    4- Brian Dawkins...Only John Lynch has been equal or better at Safety over the past 10 years.
    5- Jason Taylor...For me, would need another dominant season like the last one to be added after next year...More than just a Pro Bowl.. Not out of the question though.

I really don't see anyone else who would be worthy of possibly adding after ONE more season.

Jason
    If either T.O. or Moss has a huge year (1,300+ yards, 10+ TDs) I would have to say that they belong in the set. Moss was arguably the best WR on the planet for a 6-year stretch and T.O., as much as many of us hate him (myself included), can really be a dominant game changer.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
    T.O. is going to need 1,000+ catches to make the HOF..PERIOD...He's got so many negatives to the way he's played the game and how he has negatively affected teammates and teams. We have to remember, its writers that do the voting. T.O. is at 800 catches now, he needs at least 2 more BIG TIME seasons..Now if he leads the league in receiving AND the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, AND he is the Super Bowl MVP AND becomes a beloved Dallas teammate, maybe he's got a shot without 1,000+ catches...lol

Moss is in the same boat, but to a MUCH lesser extent. He was clearly on his way to being a HOFer before he went to Oakland, even with his off field issues. If he can kick start his career with a 1300 yd+, 10 TD+ season he will get his name back in the discussions. But I think he would need at least 2 more dominant seasons to be considered a "likely" HOFer..A big season gets him back to "possible" HOFer, but I think it would take another to solidify him.

Jason
    Breakdown of current HOFers by position (what they played the majority of their career):

Offense: 145

RB- 37
    QB- 31
    OT- 23
    WR- 22
    OC- 12
    OG- 12
    TE- 7

Defense: 58

DT- 13
    DE- 12
    MLB- 10
    CB- 9
    OLB- 6
    FS- 5
    SS- 3

Special Teams: 1
    K- 1
    P- 0

Coaches: 21
    Contributors: 17

Anyone else see a disparity here? Obviously, your QB/RBs are your money players and your most memorable players throughout history. But the defensive side really gets the short end of the stick. The positive spin to this is that the Senior comittee really doesn't have many great offensive choices. But defensively, there are a bunch of guys who are truly deserving.

Jason

<< <i>Breakdown of current HOFers by position (what they played the majority of their career):

Offense: 145

RB- 37
    QB- 31
    OT- 23
    WR- 22
    OC- 12
    OG- 12
    TE- 7

Defense: 58

DT- 13
    DE- 12
    MLB- 10
    CB- 9
    OLB- 6
    FS- 5
    SS- 3

Special Teams: 1
    K- 1
    P- 0

Coaches: 21
    Contributors: 17

Anyone else see a disparity here? Obviously, your QB/RBs are your money players and your most memorable players throughout history. But the defensive side really gets the short end of the stick. The positive spin to this is that the Senior comittee really doesn't have many great offensive choices. But defensively, there are a bunch of guys who are truly deserving.

Jason >>

This list doesn't bode well for Elam, M. Andersen, or G. Anderson, does it? How about Ray Guy's chances? There has to be a first punter, don't you think? Even though they are on the HOF futures list, do all of them really get in?
    Should'nt Sayers really be considered a RB/Returner, not just a RB? his return skills helped him overcome his injury shortened career hurdle for getting into the HOF.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's

<< <i>
    This list doesn't bode well for Elam, M. Andersen, or G. Anderson, does it? How about Ray Guy's chances? There has to be a first punter, don't you think? Even though they are on the HOF futures list, do all of them really get in? >>

I think Guy will eventually get in..If not as a modern candidate, he would as a senior. Morten and Gary Anderson being #1 and #2 all-time scorers by such a wide margin are near definites IMO. Elam is the closest possible active Kicker that could get up in those guys atmosphere.

Do all of them get in? Probably not. But all will be close and, and when guys get close you never know who the committee will pick. If we had this set last year, would Roger Wehrli have been on it?

Jason

<< <i>Should'nt Sayers really be considered a RB/Returner, not just a RB? his return skills helped him overcome his injury shortened career hurdle for getting into the HOF. >>

Well, there are a bunch of guys who could be considered at 2 positions. My list was ONE position for each guy..The predominant position that they played. I mean you have Blanda (QB/K), Groza (OT, K), Bednarik (OC, OLB), Baugh (QB, P)...I wanted to categorize them in specific slots based on where they played the MAJORITY of the their career. That way I could break down OLB/MLB, FS/SS, OT/OG..That was my reasoning...The one I didn't do was FB/HB simply because the difference in how FBs were used back then (Jim Brown was a FB) and how they are used now is SO different, its almost invalid to compare. No RB is in the HOF as a FB based on todays standards and usage of the position. So I left all those guys as RBs...Which all of them are in based on running/catching ability and not their lead blocking..lol

Jason
    I have an Isaac Bruce 10 available if anyone needs one.
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have an Isaac Bruce 10 available if anyone needs one. >>

PM sent.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg

<< <i>PM sent. >>

Right back atcha.
    Much more realistic column than the ESPN garbage...

Coach Troup speaks: the all-not-in-Canton team
    Cold, Hard Football Facts for August 2, 2007

We asked renowned football historian, NFL Films contributor and CHFF researcher Coach T.J. Troup to put together a team of the best players who aren’t in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Not only did he willingly undertake that task, but he also provided us with game strategy and situational substitutions.

What follows are Coach Troup’s choices, along with some relevant Cold, Hard Football Facts for each. You’ll note that some of these players (denoted with *) are also being inducted into our Hall of Awesome.

OFFENSE
    Standard Set
    WR – Del Shofner: Between 1961 and ’63, all 32 of his touchdown catches with the Giants came in victory.

LT – Jimbo Covert: A starter as a rookie, he became a cornerstone at left tackle for the Bears.

LG – Bruno Banducci: He paved the way for Hall of Famers Steve Van Buren, Joe Perry and Hugh McElhenny.

C – Mick Tingelhoff: A model of durability, he started 240 consecutive games over his 17-year career with the Vikings.

* RG – Jerry Kramer: He was named All-Pro by the Associated Press five times, matching the number of titles his Packers won.

RT – Joe Jacoby: A lead Hog on the “counter trey,” he played in four Super Bowls (winning three) and four straight Pro Bowls.

TE – Mark Bavaro: His unique blend of blocking and receiving skills helped the Giants win two Super Bowls.

WR – Otis Taylor: A game breaker for the Chiefs, he was a fixture among the top 5 for receptions and receiving yards.

* QB – Ken Anderson: His postseason completion percentage of 66.3 is the highest of any quarterback with at least 150 attempts.

RB – Robert Smith: He retired from the Vikings at age 28, fresh off a season in which he led the NFC with 1,521 rushing yards.

RB – Bo Jackson: Despite his part-time status as a football player, he averaged 5.4 yards per carry.

Short-Yardage Substitutions
    (Smith and Jackson depart in favor of a two-tight, one-back set.)
    TE – Don Warren: He was the quintessential blocking tight end, enabling the Redskins to dominate the perimeter.

RB – William Andrews: A four-time Pro Bowler, he had the versatility to run, catch and pick up the blitz.

Passing-Down Substitutions
    (A four-wide formation is used, with Andrews remaining the single back.)
    WR – Bob Hayes: Through 54 games in his first four seasons, he scored 49 touchdowns (45 receiving, 1 rushing, 3 on punt returns).

WR – Sterling Sharpe: He captured receiving’s “triple crown” in 1992, leading the league in catches, yards and touchdowns.

DEFENSE
    Base 3-4
    LE – Claude Humphrey: He was a six-time Pro Bowler who anchored the league’s stingiest defense (’77 Falcons: 9.21 PPG).

NT – Curley Culp: A former NCAA wrestling champion, he grappled in the AFL and NFL trenches for 14 seasons.

RE – Joe Klecko: Part of the “New York Sack Exchange,” he made the Pro Bowl from all three positions on the defensive line.

* OLB – Andre Tippett: When he retired, his 100 career sacks put him behind only Lawrence Taylor among those who exclusively played linebacker.

ILB – Sam Mills: Despite being undersized at 5-9, 225 pounds, he averaged 110 tackles per year.

ILB – Randy Gradishar: He never missed a game over his 10 seasons and made the Pro Bowl after seven of them.

OLB – Clay Matthews: His 278 games played are the most by any linebacker in NFL history.

LCB – Albert Lewis: During the 1990 season, he earned his fourth straight Pro Bowl trip and also blocked four punts.

RCB – Jack Butler: A member of the 1950s All-Decade team, he finished his career tied for second in career interceptions with 52.

SS – Kenny Easley: He was a vicious hitter who made five Pro Bowls and was the 1984 Defensive Player of the Year.

FS – Johnny Robinson: When he registered one of his 57 career interceptions, his team (Texans/Chiefs) won 90 percent of the time.

Second-Down Substitutions
    (Switching to a 4-3 alignment, only Klecko – now a DT – and Matthews remain from the front seven.)
    DT – Tom Sestak: He led the Bills to consecutive AFL championships and was named to the league’s All-Time Team.

DE – Rich Jackson: For three straight years (1968-70), he recorded at least 10 sacks and made the Pro Bowl.

DE – Fred Dean: Traded from the Chargers during the 1981 season, he brought stout defense and the 49ers’ first championship.

MLB – Tommy Nobis: He made five Pro Bowls and was named to the 1960s All-Decade team.

* OLB – Chuck Howley: The MVP of Super Bowl V, he had two interceptions and a fumble recovery in a losing effort.

Nickel-Package Substitution
    (Nobis exits in favor of a fifth defensive back.)
    CB – Rolland Lawrence: He is the Falcons’ all-time leader in interceptions, recording at least six of them for five straight years (1975-79).

Dime-Package Substitution
    (A sixth defensive back enters, with Matthews being the lone linebacker.)
    CB – Abe Woodson: A five time Pro Bowler, he also topped the league in kickoff returns three times.

SPECIAL TEAMS
    PR – Hayes
    KR – Woodson
    P/K – Tommy Davis: He twice led the league in made field goals and ranks third all-time in punting average.
    Pro Football Hall of Awesome..lol

Pretty good choices...

Link
  • AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    This list doesn't bode well for Elam, M. Andersen, or G. Anderson, does it? How about Ray Guy's chances? There has to be a first punter, don't you think? Even though they are on the HOF futures list, do all of them really get in? >>

I think Guy will eventually get in..If not as a modern candidate, he would as a senior. Morten and Gary Anderson being #1 and #2 all-time scorers by such a wide margin are near definites IMO. Elam is the closest possible active Kicker that could get up in those guys atmosphere.

Jason >>

I think Vinatieri gets in before Elam. The voters love "clutch" more than sheer numbers, and no one has that more than Vinatieri. It's hard to imagine the number of pure kickers in the HOF quadrupling, but I don't think you can lock the door on Andersen, Anderson, or Vinatieri.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...

<< <i>I think Vinatieri gets in before Elam. The voters love "clutch" more than sheer numbers, and no one has that more than Vinatieri. It's hard to imagine the number of pure kickers in the HOF quadrupling, but I don't think you can lock the door on Andersen, Anderson, or Vinatieri. >>

Agreed. I think the next 2 kickers to get in will be M. Andersen and Vinatieri. Heck, Vinatieri might even be a first-ballot guy considering how clutch he's been in Super Bowls. And Morten, there's no way he'll be overlooked as the all-time scorer. I think Anderson and Elam will both have to wait, possibly a while.

<< <i>

I think Vinatieri gets in before Elam. The voters love "clutch" more than sheer numbers, and no one has that more than Vinatieri. It's hard to imagine the number of pure kickers in the HOF quadrupling, but I don't think you can lock the door on Andersen, Anderson, or Vinatieri.

Joe >>

I agree on those 3..Morten gets in first, I think Gary still gets in before Viniteri even though he will have to wait a few years..Vinateri still has ALOT of football left...He's only been in the league 11 years...

On Elam, the guy has averaged 120 points a season over his first 14...If he keeps that pace, in 6 years he will be right there with the Andersons in points scored (2400+) and could easily finish as the all-time leading scorer..Not to mention the co-owner of the longest FG in NFL history and 2 Super Bowl rings...

I don't think it's out of the question at all for the number of HOF Kickers to quadruple. The position has changed greatly from what it used to be. It was common in the 50s/60s for coaches to not even HAVE a true kicker on the roster. They would use players who primarily played other positions for kicking duties. With the Andersons, they have scored 700+ more points than any other TRUE (Blanda had TD points) Kickers in history...Elam is on his way there and Vinatieri could probably get in if he retired today, simply because he is known as one of, if not the greatest clutch kicker in history...With the history of true kickers only being about 35-40 years old...

Jason
    I don't have the numbers in front of me, so forgive me if I'm not close on this, but do you think that Holt/Bruce will fall into the same trap as Duper/Clayton and not make it? Holt seems to be breaking down more and more every year (stating his knee is only at about 70% for this coming year) and Bruce's numbers are less favorable than Holt's.

<< <i>I don't have the numbers in front of me, so forgive me if I'm not close on this, but do you think that Holt/Bruce will fall into the same trap as Duper/Clayton and not make it? Holt seems to be breaking down more and more every year (stating his knee is only at about 70% for this coming year) and Bruce's numbers are less favorable than Holt's. >>

I don't think so because their numbers are so much bigger..Bruce is at 887 catches and 13,376 yds in 13 seasons. He's got 4 Pro Bowls, and most likely will never get back to another one. Unless he goes over 1,000 catches or 15,000 yds, he will have some trouble getting into the HOF, but should at least be a very strong candidate with a descent shot.

Holt, if he stays healthy, has a chance of ending up in the Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice atmosphere..He's only been in the league 8 years and already has 712 catches, 10,675 yds and 5 Pro Bowls...Of course with ANY player, if injury stikes it could mean a quick end to a career and to any HOF chances. I think Holt will be defined by what he does AFTER Bruce retires or leaves...If he falls off then his chances will be hurt in future HOF voting because the fact that he played for so long across from another great WR...Bruce was pretty dominant in the 5 years before Holt arrived. I think that definitely helps him, but he's going to need 1,000 rec, 15,000 yds to be able to say he's a lock....

Jason
  • DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Ok guys, Just got back from the national. I purchased all of 5 cards. It was a good show but I only had about 5-6 hours total at the show because I had my wife and son with me. The last 4 years I have had all 4 days. I spoke with Jeremy from the football card store for a while. Here are my 5 cards in order of price.

From Jeremy at the football card store. Still needed this one for my Future set..

This is a very nice raw Little. Probably an 8 with an outside shot at 9.

The Hampton upgrades my 8. Also from Jeremy

The Brown is an upgrade for my 6.

Last, but not least.......A huge card for my set. My first card before 1948. This is just a tick below a 7. I think the lower left corner holds it back. I'm very happy with this pickup. Anyone have any prices realized for this card??

Some other cards of note that I saw

A 35 Clark psa 5 for $895
    A 35 Clark psa 6 for $1395 (not the one I bought. I didn't pay near that)
    A 48 Leaf Van Buren 5 for $225 (Jeremy) I probably would have bought if I didn't get the Clark
    A 48 Leaf Luckman PSA 6 for $1200. This was an absolutly beautiful card from Rick at Mint state. He said that it will be on Ebay in the next few weeks so keep an eye out.
    A 48 Leaf Bednarik PSA 6 for $4995. An absolutly beautiful card, with an outragous price.
    A 62 Tarkenton PSA 8 for $2000. The card literally looked like a 10 on the front but had a small defect on the back holding the grade back. What a Beautiful card!
    A 64 Renfro PSA 7 for $100. I also probably would have bought if not for the Clark.
    A 66 Philly Brown PSA 8 for $400. Wasn't sure if this was a good price or not, but it wasn't centered all that well.

I did a lot of drooling. One thing kinda strange is that I didn't even see 1 Nagurski. Years past I had seen several at each show. Not that I was in the market for one...

I think that's all I have for now.....

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Great pickups Dave. I really enjoy working with Jeremy, he's a cool guy.

Sounds like lots of good cards to be had!!

joe
  • Dave --

Who had the Bednarik 6?
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Nice pickups Dave!

I did see a Bronko at the National, although it was just an auction preview and not actually "for sale". It is a PSA 6 with outstanding eye appeal - a very nice card although I did not see the back. Can't remember the auction house (sorry), I think Memory Lane, Mastro or Mile High for an upcoming fall auction.

• << <i>Dave --

Who had the Bednarik 6? >>

Go get em tiger image
    Nice pickup on the Campbell 10 Joe. I think YOU are the tiger! image
    Awesome pickup on that Dutch Clark!

That John Randle is from one of Scott's (ssgunn) submissions. FYI - I have a PSA 10 available if you're interested.
    I want to say it was McAvoy Sportscards but am not too sure. It was an older guy with grey curly hair.. Hope that helps.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Meow.
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    ------------
  • Joe --

I am not worthy

Marc.
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    ------------
  • We're getting sidetracked here.

Seahawks, sunday night football. I know I'LL be watching!! Im ready for some football

Joe
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    PSA 10 Largent Rookie sold on the board

Link to thread

Is this legit or it Tim pulling our leg? Sold in 20 minutes? imageimageimage
    ahem. Likely story I would guess....

• << <i>PSA 10 Largent Rookie sold on the board

Link to thread

Is this legit or it Tim pulling our leg? Sold in 20 minutes? imageimageimage >>

That guys full of crap. Look at the time it took to "sell", 19 minutes!!! BS

About Christmas time last year this guy emailed me and said he had a Largent 10. After a few months, yes, months, of emailing back and forth, he couldnt produce a scan, a cert #, nothing, couldnt find it, oh but he had it. I finally chalked it up to another hoax and moved on.

I would bet (well hope, since I didnt get it image ) that this was a hoax. IMO

• << <i>

<< <i>PSA 10 Largent Rookie sold on the board

Link to thread

Is this legit or it Tim pulling our leg? Sold in 20 minutes? imageimageimage >>

That guys full of crap. Look at the time it took to "sell", 19 minutes!!! BS

About Christmas time last year this guy emailed me and said he had a Largent 10. After a few months, yes, months, of emailing back and forth, he couldnt produce a scan, a cert #, nothing, couldnt find it, oh but he had it. I finally chalked it up to another hoax and moved on.

I would bet (well hope, since I didnt get it image ) that this was a hoax. IMO >>

Your just pissed cause you didn't get it nor would i have sold it to you because of the way you acted last time.

Back on track.

I think I'll have some HOF cards for sale/trade by the end of the week. Thanks to Joe I managed a few upgrades so these will be available if anyone is interested before they go in my shiny new ebay store.

1963 Topps Larry Wilson PSA 7 (currently at PSA looking for a littly bumpsky)
    1961 Fleer Jim Otto PSA 7 (same thing)
    1972 Topps Gene Upshaw PSA 7
    1973 Topps Jim Langer PSA 8
    1964 Philly Herb Adderly PSA 7

Oh I almost forgot, there's a BST board for us isn't there...I'll post there.
    You need to quit upgrading for a while so I can catch ya.....image

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!