Home Sports Talk
Options

The official DERAILED 2006 New York Yankees thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Why are you attempting to derail this thread, Tinkerbell?

Speaking of Brokeback, last night A-Rod kissed a man and went hitless. >>

Hey, MORON, you and SoFL are the ones detailing my letter writing.

Are you a homophobe? I think so, from your countless 'brokeback mountain' references.... >>

Now I'm a homophobe? Wow, you are really stretching it, huh Tinkerbell.

Big deal, you like to pack fudge and stick poo. Good for you image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    No, stownie, I am asking you a POINT BLANK question, I made no accusation.

You rip me for writing a letter to the editor defending gay marriage, and you call it a 'brokeback' letter...you constantly attempt to insult me with 'brokeback' comments...you've essentially convicted yourself.

Homophobe.
  • Options

<< <i>No, stownie, I am asking you a POINT BLANK question, I made no accusation.

You rip me for writing a letter to the editor defending gay marriage, and you call it a 'brokeback' letter...you constantly attempt to insult me with 'brokeback' comments...you've essentially convicted yourself.

Homophobe. >>

So calling me one isn't an accusation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's okay, Tinkerbell, it all makes sense. Your bitterness, your hostility, your being unable to get along with other people, your constantly being on the computer rather than out in the real world.

I hope some day you will meet the cowboy of your dreams and y'all ride off together into the sunset image

It's not my cup of tea but if that's your decision, more power to you, Tinkerbell image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    stownie-

you've lost it man...you're off your rocker.

It's apparent from your countless 'brokeback' and 'tinkerball' jabs that you are a rabid homophobe.

Seek counseling before you commit a violent crime.

edited to add: stown, you'll be talking to yourself from now on. I am through with your inane and nonsensical ramblings. Enjoy talking to yourself (I am sure you are used to it).
  • Options
    As I said, Tinkerbell, I wish you the best of luck finding your cowboy. I'm not into that kind of thing but also saying there's nothing wrong with it. More power to you, I suppose image

Back on topic, A-Rod kissed a man and went hitless at the plate last night image
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axtell ..... you are notorious for your disdain and non belief of "God" You even have this "jab" at those who do believe in your sig.

Their are also people who believe that sticking your Mr. Goodbar into another mans Oh Henry is wrong. image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    There's a vast difference between a subtle signature line and someone constantly ranting and raving and calling people 'tinkerbell' and using a film with gay themes as an attempt at insult.

Stownie is on the brink of a mental breakdown, and I fear for the safety of those he encounters...

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>There's a vast difference between a subtle signature line and someone constantly ranting and raving and calling people 'tinkerbell' and using a film with gay themes as an attempt at insult.

Stownie is on the brink of a mental breakdown, and I fear for the safety of those he encounters... >>

There is ZERO difference. You belittle 99% of the worlds belief in a higher power every single time you sign on here and post a message just by having that in your sig line. If you spend even one second trying to dispute that you are the biggest hypocrite who has ever roamed Gods green earth pal.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>Their are also people who believe that sticking your Mr. Goodbar into another mans Oh Henry is wrong. image >>

OOOOOGahhhhh!!!

"I love you Arodcakes."
  • Options

<< <i>Axtell ..... you are notorious for your disdain and non belief of "God" You even have this "jab" at those who do believe in your sig.

Their are also people who believe that sticking your Mr. Goodbar into another mans Oh Henry is wrong. image >>

But seriously, I think it's super duper that Tinkerbell has finally come out of the closet. I mean, it explains everything... From the constant hatred to the non-stop insults to the being on here 24/7 to having a huge man-crush on A-Rod.

I personally have nothing against someone wanting to go "that" way... It's just not for me.

Congrats Tinkerbell. I wish you the best of luck image
  • Options

<< <i>
    Their are also people who believe that sticking your Mr. Goodbar into another mans Oh Henry is wrong. image >>

So you've resorted to the school ground 'you're gay!' insults? You disappoint me...stownie I can understand (he is the prototypical self loather, so he says all these anti-homosexual comments (calling people tinkerbell, the non-stop brokeback mountain references, etc)), but you, you I had higher hopes for.

stownie never refuted my assumptions of his being a homophobe. Guess that makes it true, huh chump?

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So you've resorted to the school ground 'you're gay!' insults? >>

no, I just thought candy bar references would be better then "dick" and "hairy ass".

My main point is that you have in your sig line a comment that is bigoted towards alot more people then those who you claim are bigoted towards yourself. It is in your sig line. Their is nothing "subtle" about that. It was put there so that automatically you could say your bigoted anti "God" thoughts with every post.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

So you've resorted to the school ground 'you're gay!' insults? You disappoint me...stownie I can understand (he is the prototypical self loather, so he says all these anti-homosexual comments (calling people tinkerbell, the non-stop brokeback mountain references, etc)), but you, you I had higher hopes for.

stownie never refuted my assumptions of his being a homophobe. Guess that makes it true, huh chump? >>

For one, you are Tinkerbell and get the Brokeback references. I don't know who all of these "people" are since you are a single person.

If you would read, which I know is quite difficut for you, you can see that I don't have a problem with you, or anyone for that matter, being gay. I think it's great and wish you the best of luck.

It just isn't my cup of tea image
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Ax, you dont have any right to say a word about anyone else being a bigot. I guess you dont want to respond to what I said, do ya ?

Whats your answer to the 99+% of the world who believes in a higher power who you bash every time you post on here ? You demean the belief of the worlds population and you think you have any right to speak about someone else ?

Hypocrite

"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>no, I just thought candy bar references would be better then "dick" and "hairy ass". >>

I would like one "Hairy Ass" candy bar please. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>no, I just thought candy bar references would be better then "dick" and "hairy ass". >>

I would like one "Hairy Ass" candy bar please. image >>

Do you like dark or white chocolate image