Home Sports Talk
Options

The 1420 SMACK page - for E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES PHANS

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    up the ante kuhlman ... you name it

I will also accept bets that the boys do not win 8 gams this year.

collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    1420 i have never bet on a game in my life! image

ok 5 bucks says falcons beat bucs! i never bet on dallas!
  • Options
    no money buddy ... this is about SMACK

.. you will have it as your sig until the next meeting
  • Options

<< <i>Probably not as many as i'd like >>

• Options
    And if it makes anyone feel any better, Peter King picked the Eagles to lose this weekend ...

<< <i>Philadelphia at Dallas
    I know it makes no sense, but neither does this season. The Cowboys saw the Steelers kill the Eagles by blitzing from everywhere, and this is at least something Dallas can do. So I'm taking a flyer.
    Dallas 19, Philadelphia 16
  • Options
    ALL BETS OFF PETER KING TOOK DALLAS image!
  • Options
    in 24 hours the Eagles will have a 14 point lead ..... 14-0
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cowboys are going down tonight. Bill Parcells starts checking the want ads. Jerry Jones considers bringing Jimmy Johnson back - think it's not possible? Jimmy Johnson seems way too happy lately on the Fox pregame shows - I think he knows there's a good chance he's going to be coaching the Cowboys next season. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    We're 8 - 1 and steamrolling straight to the Super Bowl.

Also we're giving out Eagles logos for use as a CU message board icon. Anybody want one? Kuhlmann?
  • Options
    WELL STEVE I CAN STILL WIN! COWBOYS CAN GO INTO PHILLY AND WIN BY 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL OMG THAT FUMBLE NO CALL!
  • Options
    That fumble was possibly the most unbelievable non-call I've ever seen. It wasn't even close. Interesting to see what the refs say about it in the press. And why no challenge from Parcells? Fumbles are of course challengable. Maybe for some reason Parcells thought he couldn't challenge the call?
  • Options
    HE COULDNT CHALLENGE! THEY BLEW THE WHISTLE?? WHY I HAVE NO IDEA! TOTAL BS! BUT HEY YOU GUYS WON!
    BETTER GET BETTER ON D! OR IT WILL BE AN EARLY EXIT IN PLAYOFFS!
  • Options
    so what happens if the fumble is overturned? you lose by 21, minimum image
  • Options
    no be totaly different game! boys go up 7-0 at least 3-0! eagles start panicking'! would of been different! its an excuse buts its a valid one!

congrats eagles fans but i will be here to laugh you right out of the playoffs!
  • Options
    Laugh all you want ... the Eagles will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Are the Vikings in the playoffs if the season ended today?
  • Options
    The Sheagles won't be going to the SuperBowl. The are worst than the Bills and there 4 straight SuperBowl loses. The Sheagles will have 3 straight NFC championship loses.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    Sheagles!!!! image

How can we compete with such wit!!!! You da man!! You should be writing for NBC.

The are worst than the Bills and there 4 straight SuperBowl loses. The Sheagles will have 3 straight NFC championship loses.

Did you mean: They are worse than the Bills and their 4 straight SuperBowl losses. The Sheagles will have 3 straight NFC championship losses.
  • Options
    <<< The Sheagles will have 3 straight NFC championship loses. >>>

They will? Really? Nothing like predicting something which has already happened. So what is your prediction on the World Series this year? Red Sox or the Cardinals? Maybe you'll also get this one right.
  • Options
    Gonna be a nice easy win against the Redskins this Sunday. Might not be a blowout, but still won't be any problem.

• Options
    Cowboys are gonna smash you guys by 22 points next game!!! I cant wait!! here comes the train baby!! image
  • Options
  • Options
    Kuhlmann - In case you never learned how to add - 22 points wouldn't be good enough to prevent an Eagles logo from becoming your icon. You need a Cowboys win of 29 points or more, which has the same chance as me doing all the Eagles Cheerleaders this Saturday night. Not that I couldn't if the opportunity was presented - LOL.
  • Options
    ohh yeah my bad! 29 points it is!!image
  • Options
    Eagles 34 Redskins 10

Kmann - we're waiting for your Cowpies in Philly!

• Options
    nice prediction SoFL .... I am going with

Eagles 31
    Skins 10
  • Options
    Eagles 24
    Redskins 16
  • Options
    eagles 44
    redskins 13 I hate both teams so couple of minor injuries would be good.
  • Options
    Eagles 9 - 1 and I'm lovin every minute of it! Super Bowl here we come!!!
  • Options
    rollin, rollin, rollin ....
  • Options
    Where are all the Eagles bashers at? Must be in their rooms with the door locked, hiding underneath their beds with a blanket covered over them, listening to Teletubbies on the TV set. image
  • Options
    Im still here. you beat the deadskins whoppie! played one good team got crushed by the steelers. Eagles will not be in the superbowl this year. Now that dallas is going with henson boys will bury the birds next time around image
  • Options
    Henson? Are you talking about the Muppets? Kermit the Frog or Fozzie would be a better QB. Oh wait, that's right ... Parcells is a genius.

Funny how two weeks ago the bashers said the Eagles D was so "bad" against the run. I said NFL "rankings" do not show the true story. Portis had 37 yards yesterday. 37 big ones. The Eagles scored 28 on one of the top "ranked" defenses in the league.

The Eagles got spanked by Pittsburgh. They simply needed a tune up.

Drew Henson? image
  • Options
    Henson did have good stats but that was during trash time at the end of a blowout game - meaningless. We'll see how he does as a starter.

Hey - I'll give the Cowboys credit where credit is due. They showed improvement from last week. They lost last week by 28 points, and this week lost by only 20 points. Yes sir, that is an improving football team - congratulations! image
  • Options
    Eagles clinch the division on Sunday.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Eagles clinch the division on Sunday. >>

Agreed!

aconte
  • Options
    The Sheagles will be remembered as the Bills of the NFC. But at least the Bills got the the Superbowl 4 years in a row. The Sheagles will only make it to the NFC championship and lose again.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    Sheagles ... image

You Cowboy fans are so witty!!
  • Options
    Eagles definitely come out with a nice win on Sunday.

Eagles 20
    Giants 16

We're going to the Super Bowl - full speed ahead!!!
  • Options
    Guys check this out. maybe this what my cowboys need next time we play the eagles image.

funny as he$$
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Guys check this out. maybe this what my cowboys need next time we play the eagles image >>

What do you mean next time?

Haven't the Cowgoobers been on drugs the whole season?

If they were the defensive team in your video the slow snap count would either draw them offsides or freeze the D into blowing the coverage. Parcell's head would explode, Jerry Jones would grab a helmet, run onto the field, call the D coverage and promptly get run over by the ref.

Today -

Eagles - 28
    The New York Football Midgets......errrr Giants - 17

Expect to see a few more shots of Eli getting a good dose of blind side smack this afternoon, just like he did in the first game.
    Bring the heat baby!!!!!

• Options
    I was just speaking to the leading professor of physics in the world. I asked him to please explain the situation in the NFL as far as the Eagles versus the rest of the NFC in simplistic terms so that the Eagles bashers on this forum could understand. His explanation was, “The Eagles are a two-ton steamroller rolling along at one hundred miles per hour. The rest of the NFC is a one ounce grape. The steamroller is heading towards the grape. The grape is trying to stop the steamroller. The laws of physics dictate that the grape will fail to stop the steamroller. The steamroller will crush the grape and keep rolling forward all the way to the Super Bowl.”

We’re 10 - 1 and STEAMROLLING STRAIGHT TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!
  • Options
    In the playoffs .... as if we were worried
  • Options
    Superbowl not happening Falcons are better team. Vick overrated image that the funniest thing i ever heard!

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE ENJOY THE COWBOYS BC YOU WONT EVER GET ONE!
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Falcons barely beat the Aints.

Birds rule the EAST!

aconte
  • Options
    I said it, and I will again ...

MICHAEL VICK IS THE MOST OVERRATED PLAYER IN THE NFL

Eagles 34
    Packers 30

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE ENJOY THE COWBOYS BC YOU WONT EVER GET ONE!

but the Eagles will ... this season
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The Eagles are scared *hitless of the NFC South and the 8-2 (soon to me 8-3), Falcons are surely on the
    radar. I think both the bucs and the Falcons could beat the Eagles...they know it, they just haven't seen
    that kind of defense yet....they will be shocked when they get to the playoffs...and we all know what that
    means!!!!

JS

PS......If you don't know what that means refer to the pics below Eagle fans:

• Options
    Still clinging to the past Joey? Gruden and the Bucs are over ...
  • Options
    Mcnabb is most over rated in nfl. He is biggest choke artist. Vick is the most exciting player in the nfl besides vinny! vinny just a step faster then vick!