Home Sports Talk
Options

The 1420 SMACK page - for E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES PHANS

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    John Clayton LMFAO!!

Man he really looks like he knows football. all 100 pounds of his alien looking self! he has never even put on pads! try again!
  • Options
    Um, Clayton is one of the most respected NFL analysts/reporters out there ... do you disagree with his statement? And before you answer, remember where the "1" in the Giants 3-1 record came from image
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    John Clayton may have never worn pads, but he knows football better than most players. He makes Salisbury look like a fool ... which he is.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    How bout dem Cowboys!!!!
  • Options
    2-2 long way to go. will get giants next time. i question a lot of parcells moves today. lost on 4th and 1 twice. 4th down running into kicker. personal foul hit another first down. beat ourselves by penalties and to's. SO YOU EAGLES MONDAY IN NOV.
  • Options
    SO YOU EAGLES MONDAY IN NOV

ummmmmmmmm .... okay

The Cowboys are an 8-8 team
  • Options
    The Cowboys beat themselves today. Vinny looked like Quincy today. image How can you not run a Qb sneak on 4th and a chain link, a chain link! Bill will right the ship! image The Boys will be 11-5 by the end of the season.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our Eagles were nice this week and decided to give the rest of the NFL a breather. This coming week though our march to the Super Bowl continues when we get payback against Carolina for last years playoff game.
  • Options
    The Boys will be 11-5 by the end of the season

Sure they will image
  • Options
    I think he meant the *2006* season ...
  • Options
    I think the Tuna had it right in his comment after Sunday's game - "We are dumb, we're just stupid."

See you in November Kmann. Hope you look good in green.
  • Options
    Our Eagles are saying and doing all the right things this week. We appear to have that nice controlled anger against Carolina from getting beat in that stinkin' playoff game last season. We are gonna be a givin' Carolina a really good butt-kickin this weekend. It's going to be a 2 - 3 touchdown win.
  • Options
    Eagles 27
    Panthers 13
  • Options
    panthers 17
    iggles 14
  • Options
    Hey Kuhlmann - I look forward to the BEAUTIFUL Eagles logo in your CU message board icon for 10 posts after the second Eagles - Cowboys game. Wanna up it to 20 posts or are you chicken????? Ohhh - I hear a clucking sound coming from you..."Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck."

(Note: It can remain at 10 posts for the other Eagles fans, such as 1420sports, who are in on this, or they may up it to 20 posts also if they wish.)
  • Options
    YOUR ON! You will see it will look so nice and then wham boys crush birds! just watch us work the steelers today. then the steelers will crush you guys!
  • Options
    Just got back from the game ...

kuhlman, the boyz are going to lose to the Steelers TODAY.

• Options
    Great job guys of beating my division rival Panthers. That revenge must have felt good!

Brian
  • Options
    Revenge is sweet. That game with Carolina wasn't even a game. That was a turkey shoot. Five straight DOUBLE-DIGIT wins for our Eagles! This coming week the Browns are in our way and we're gonna slice through them like a sharp knife through warm butter.
  • Options
    Upon further review of this game with the Browns, our Eagles will find a way to win, but it could be a close game. Eagles are 5 - 0 going against a team that on paper looks as though they should easily be beaten. But the Browns quarterback Garcia, has something to prove against his former SF teammate TO. Plus, even though not admitting it, that game against Carolina last week was an emotional revenge game for the Eagles because of last season's playoff loss. This type of combination in the NFL always "worries" me. Reid does seem to keep the team nicely focused though.
  • Options
    Upon further review of this game with the Browns, our Eagles will find a way to win, but it could be a close game. Eagles are 5 - 0 going against a team that on paper looks as though they should easily be beaten. But the Browns quarterback Garcia, has something to prove against his former SF teammate TO. Plus, even though not admitting it, that game against Carolina last week was an emotional revenge game for the Eagles because of last season's playoff loss. This type of combination in the NFL always "worries" me. Reid does seem to keep the team nicely focused though.
  • Options
    I agree with your viewpoints, but I just cannot see the Browns making this a game. The next two - Baltimore and Pittsburgh - will be much bigger challenges.

Eagles go to 6-0 this week.
  • Options
    I hope you are right 1420. I guess having Trotter at middle linebacker concerns me a little bit. The Browns are gonna try to get tight ends in one on one coverage with him. Also at times Trotter does tend to overpersue the run. Fortunately, we have the best defensive coordinator in football and he realizes all this and will try to put Trotter in the best defensive scheme possible. I would love to see another double digit win. Notice no Eagles bashers here this week. Maybe they are finally learning how good the Eagles really are. We knew this before the preseason. Eagles of course are the only undefeated team in the NFC. Of the three teams with only one loss, the Eagles soundly won against two of them - crushed the Giants and handily beat the Vikings.
  • Options
    eagles 5-3 after next 3 games!
  • Options
    Kuhlmann - You are a funny guy. You have missed your calling if you are not doing standup comedy. You could be one of the top comedians, if not the top comedian in the country. Just go up on stage and say "eagles 5-3 after next 3 games!" That's all you would have to say - nothing else. You'll have the crowd laughing for hours, days, weeks or longer. You'll make millions. You'll have your own hit TV sitcom. You are truly a comic genius.
  • Options
    The Giants are playing good football and the skins and boys are playing exactly how I thought they would image
  • Options
    Drum roll please!! This ones for you steve k. looking at eagles schedule 5-4 after the next 4 weeks! week 9 eagles get blown out!! ahh man that a knee slaper!! image
  • Options
    6 - 0!
  • Options
  • Options
    needed overtime to beat browns! dallas took care of them in regulation. your d is aweful. wait till the steelers game.
  • Options
    kuhlman - dallasss is going to LOSE today ... again.

sorry bro, too bad your team is really pathetic.
  • Options
    Kmann -

Time to adjust your medication. The Cowpappies are done, stick a fork in 'em.

Parcells deserves credit for doing his best, but as they say, "you can't polish a turd." He's still holding his nose and buffing away.

The Eagles needed a little letdown today. You're right about Pittsburgh, but the Eagles will beat them.

As for your Cowflops, you might as well start wearing green now. They will lose both to Philly, easily.
  • Options
    We got the packers right where we want them! image
  • Options

<< <i>We got the packers right where we want them! >>

At least you weren't down 32 at half time. image

Brian
  • Options
    Eagles 24
    Ravens 6
  • Options

<< <i>needed overtime to beat browns! dallas took care of them in regulation. your d is aweful. wait till the steelers game. >>

you're starting to sound like joestalin dude, calm down
  • Options
    Me 1420sports steve k and soflphillyfan just busting chops man! so chill on me bro.
  • Options
    Eagles handily win another this week against the Ravens with no problem despite Brian Westbrook being injured. Kuhlmann gets one week closer to having his lifetime dream come true of getting the Eagles logo for his CU message board icon.

Score:

Eagles 27
    Ravens 13
  • Options
    TO does a fantastic Ray Lewis dance impersonation image
  • Options
    7 - 0!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    What is going to happen when you have to play a team with a great defense AND a great offense? If you
    can only beat the Ravens by a few, then you are pretenders. The year the Bucs won it all we killed the
    Ravens 35-0. Oh well we all know you will choke down the stretch! Nice 7-0.

JS
  • Options
    What is going to happen when you have to play a team with a great defense AND a great offense?

When we beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, I will personally let you know.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    wait...don't you have to get to the super bowl first before you can win the super bowl?

LMK
    Kevin
  • Options
    Hey joestalin - wow - thanks for the new insights - never heard that from you before. You sound like a parrot repeating the same things over and over again. If you understood the game of football, you would realize that game wasn't as close as the score indicated. McNabb had an off day, Eagles made a lot of mistakes and yet still found a way to win. That is what good teams do. So you keep coming to this forum - you'll learn something. Now learn this: Eagles are 7 - 0!
  • Options
    The Eagles are going to it this year.
  • Options
    Ravens offense not excatly good!! especially without jamal lewis. plus it wasnt an easy win since balt could of won on the last drive with over 1:34 left. so it was a nail bitter! next week you guys win ill say the eagles are for real then!
  • Options
    Kuhlman - I know that you and Stalin secretly bleed green. It is okay. You can go out and buy the McNabb jersey. Green, white, or black it doesn't matter. Just go buy it and relax.
  • Options
    Id rather piss on his jersey! would you like a roy williams # 31 jersey though? bc he will introduce himself to mcnabb in a very hard way! his new nickname is HE HURT ME!!
  • Options
    our EAGLES - only undefeated team in the NFL!!! image
  • Options
    Eagles - Steelers will not be a close game. The Eagles will win this game by a touchdown or more. Jimmy Johnson, the best defensive coordinator in the NFL, will confuse the living daylights out of rookie Ben. Look for Ben to throw at least two interceptions.

Will our Eagles run the table this season? Could happen but realistically it won't. But our Eagles will be 8 - 0 after this game.