Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who's Who in the U.S. Coin Forum

This is primarily aimed at those of you who have posting numbers in the thousands, but by no means do I want it to be limited to them.

As I read these forums I notice that many of you despite being in different parts of the country know each other very well. You know who to ask when you need an answer. You know who might be interested when you see a unique coin. You know other peoples sense of humor and their hot buttons as well. Basically you are all one big family (slightly disfunctional without a doubt, but still a family image)

I want to ask you (if I'm not being to forward) to let myself and others who are new here, know who you are in numismatics. Kind of a "Who's Who in the U.S. Coin Forum if you will.

1. How long have you been a numismatist?
2. What would you consider your specialty to be (if any)

If you care to add anything else about yourselves feel free.

As for me, I am a 43 yr old business owner (Insurance), been interested in coins all my life but never really got into it until September 2003. So far I have specialized in paying too much for coins and knowing too little about the coins I have (at least I'm honest). I'm married for 14 years and have two boys, 11 and 13 who are gaining interest in coins as they see me reading the books and constantly on the internet.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    GooberGoober Posts: 980 ✭✭✭
    I'm no expert, but I've collected off and on since I was eight, and started back about three years ago. My first merit badges as a scout was for coin collecting and the second, stamp collecting. I'm a 37 year old secretary (no jokes now), married with two children, one 15, the other 6. I enjoy most here, their candor, bantor, and mullet humor.
    Prost!

Why step over the dollar to get to the cent? Because it's a 55DDO.
  • Options
    F117ASRF117ASR Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭
    I'm currently 19 and have been collecting since I was 9. I am currently a Mechanical Engineering major at a university. I stopped collecting about 4 years ago and came back this year after I decided to check up on the current coin prices. Boy was I suprised to find out how the market exploded. The coins I bought in the 90's were so cheap compared to their current prices. Kinda wish I bought valuable coins but I was a kid at the time. Now that I have re-entered numismatics I am poor again (college is expensive), but this time a bit smarter.
    Beware of the flying monkeys!
    Aerospace Structures Engineer
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a little hard-to-see link at the bottom of the page that says "View Member Listing", and that's a sort of who's-who, though probably heinously outdated and not long on details. Most people probably don't even know it's there.

For my biographical particulars, I would direct you to my eBay bio page (there's a link to it below). I put a lot more stuff on my eBay "me" page than most folks do.

As to most folks knowing each other well, it's mostly a product of spending a lot of time here and buying, selling, and swapping with one another. Also a few of us manage to meet in person occasionally at national shows. I pretty much stick to shows in the Southeast, within 350-400 miles of where I live (in the SE corner of the GA coast). Since I am only a part-time coin dealer and earn my living in another industry (hotel/resort), I don't get to do the shows as much as I would like- usually only once or maybe twice a year. The Florida United Numismatists (FUN) show every January is one I do pretty regularly.

Nice to "meet" you. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    LordMarcovan didn't mention his specialities image But he's a jack-of-all trades, he collects just about anything... but I'd say his specialities are metal detecting... and... HOLEY COINS!! Check out that pimp vest and hat! image

As for me, I'm 18, I am a Computer Network Engineering Technology Major at a local Community College (Though I've yet to actually start classes' image) I have been collecting since December 2003, though I collected for a month or two (Though not very seriously) the summer of 2000... My specialty without a doubt is Capped Bust Half-Dimes, though I am also a collector of Mercury Dimes, I am much more knowledgable about CBHDs than Mercs... image A little discussed topic here... but, there is a growing community of us HD nuts here image
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    DesertRat,

I’m a 29 year old Science Teacher. I have a coin business on the side. I deal primarily in Lincoln cents in the $50-$500 range, although I’ve handled many in the $500-$3000 range. My business has been open for a year and a half. I’ve been a coin collector since I was four. I’ve been deep into coin collecting for about ten years.

I'm proud to say that my wife collects coins. She's into colorfully toned ones. We currently have no children.

David
  • Options
    richbeatrichbeat Posts: 2,288
    I'm 46 and a senior bank teller. I've been married for 19 years to a wonderful wife and have two wonderful sons, ages 17 and 15. My family means everything to me.

I've been bitten by the coin collecting "bug" since 1970. I really don't consider myself to have any specialties, I'm more of a true grassroots collector. I do lean toward Lincoln cents, errors and varieties, U.S. Mint issues, circulation finds and learning as much as I can about minting techniques, how coins are made both now and throughout Mint history and the processes behind which errors and varieties occur.

As for circulation finds, my bank job is a big help obviously, although I was forced to find another job recently at a different bank, and the opportunity for circulation finds is not nearly as good as it was.

I have learned a tremendous amount here from a bunch of very kind, knowledgeable people. One of the things I learned when I registered here (and on the old boards) was how much I thought I knew, and how little I really did know. I'm still learning and hope in some small way to be able to help others when I can, and hopefully I have. You can't beat this place! image
  • Options

<< <i>There's a little hard-to-see link at the bottom of the page that says "View Member Listing", and that's a sort of who's-who, though probably heinously outdated and not long on details. Most people probably don't even know it's there.

For my biographical particulars, I would direct you to my eBay bio page (there's a link to it below). I put a lot more stuff on my eBay "me" page than most folks do.

As to most folks knowing each other well, it's mostly a product of spending a lot of time here and buying, selling, and swapping with one another. Also a few of us manage to meet in person occasionally at national shows. I pretty much stick to shows in the Southeast, within 350-400 miles of where I live (in the SE corner of the GA coast). Since I am only a part-time coin dealer and earn my living in another industry (hotel/resort), I don't get to do the shows as much as I would like- usually only once or maybe twice a year. The Florida United Numismatists (FUN) show every January is one I do pretty regularly.

Nice to "meet" you. image >>

LordM..... Just finished reading your Ebay "ME" page..... You have a gorgeous family, and a very interesting read about yourself to say the least!image
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295

<< <i>1. How long have you been a numismatist? >>

33 years.

<< <i>2. What would you consider your specialty to be (if any) >>

Morgan Dollars.
  • Options

<< <i>LordM..... Just finished reading your Ebay "ME" page..... You have a gorgeous family, and a very interesting read about yourself to say the least! >>

Puff- thanks. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>LordM..... Just finished reading your Ebay "ME" page..... You have a gorgeous family, and a very interesting read about yourself to say the least! >>

Puff- thanks. image >>

You're welcome.image
  • Options
    Group hug time. image

• Options
    I am 55 years young and just taken early retirement from full time mathematics teaching ( I cannot keep away and have been asked to contine on a part time basis ).
    I have been collecting for nearly fifty years ( yes I started young! ) and US coins since 1996 when I bought my first coins in Guilford CT, a mistake, I got hooked.
    I have stated selling on eBay and this will expand time allowing.
    I have two children Andrew (22) working in London and Becky at Uni.
    Since my divorce I have more time to make a mess with coins everywhere!
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for those who have posted and shared.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the kinda Who's Who listing where they say you are on some sort of list, ask you for your information, THEN publish a new list that includes your name, "just for you" at a price? <oops, another pcgs profit center> image
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    Welcome Desertrat.

I'm a 43 year old collector. I live in east central Indiana and work in the admission dept at the local hospital. I have been a numismatist for 38 years and a collector for 32 years. Unlike most once I started I never stopped or took a break from coins. I collect a little bit of everything both US and Darkside My main interests in US is the early pre-steam press coinage by die variety, especially early large cents. (I lack five varieties of having a complete Draped bust set by Sheldon numbers. My draped bust set is the 23rd finest listed in the national census and my early date collection is 43rd finest in the census.) In darkside I collect by type. The entire world since 1860 no gold or NCLT. I am complete for over 90 countries. Other interests include French and German notgeld coins by Lamb numbers, 18th century English provincial token coinage, and I have been studying third part certification services and all of their holder varieties for the past five and a half years.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I just the Kitty that Bops to a different beat!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I have been collecting since I was a kid, and my specialty is AU58s. Even though I have been on a dry spell for a while!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Well, I collected first in the late 80s and started re-collecting back about 4 years ago. Over the last several years, I've spent a lot of time listening to people who know more than me and reading the occassional book. That's what helps me out a lot. And the ANA grading class.
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    i'm pretty much a nobody, & my coin collection doesn't amount to much.

K S
  • Options
    OK, so i'm 15 years old. I've been seriously collecting for about a year now but I spent about a year reading about and researching coins before I ever bought one. I live in Bayville, NJ and work at a local bagel shop on weekends. My first coins ever were 2 SAE's given to my by my godmother in '01. I was amazed at the design and the fact that they were made of pure silver. Throughout '02 i began buying small amounts of silver bullion but once that got boring i decided to venture into U.S. coinage. Now i'm left with 25 oz worth of "boring" silver which i hope to sell in order to buy coins. My specialty would have to be Morgans but currently i'm 80.7% done with a U.S. Dansco type set which i pray will look half as goood as Baley's. Once that's done i hope to get into DMPL morgans.

jim
  • Options
    I'm 38 and have been collecting on and off since I was a kid.

I collect raw, circulated junk that is not worth buying.
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • Options
    Since my divorce I have more time to make a mess with coins everywhere!

Isn't that the truth!!! It is amazing how it just gets real messy realllllllllll quick . . . and I always have to keep putting things up because of my curious jumping cats. Sure is a pain. I dream of my office someday (when we build our house) where I can just shut the door and leaves coins in all corners of the room!

As for who I am - I guess you would say that I am also a nobody with an eclectic choice for collecting coins, and don't know a whole lot about any of them.
  • Options
    I'm a 15 year old student. I have been collecting for about 4 years. I am collecting gold by type.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    38 years old, collecting for about 32. I'm currently a project manager at a local software company, charged with coordinating reporting efforts to measure customer satisfaction which I have to filter up to company executives. It sounds more impressive than it is, probably. Before that I was a techie of various sorts: Programmer/analyst, system administrator, database guy, web dude, and so on.

For most of my life I specialized in small cents, 1857-1933. I've very nearly finished an XF-AU set with only a small number of holes left. I also collect Morgan and Peace dollars and am getting ready to start collecting choice AU (55/58) type.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    I'm one of "them". Been that way for a long long time too!

Rgrds
    Tomimage
  • Options
    My name is Cameron Kiefer and I'm a full time numismatist in CA. Although I'm only 22, I have had alot of experience already in the hobby with numerous ANA Summer seminar classes, internships and hundreds of shows. I was the 2002 ANA YN of the Year which was a honor considering how hard it is to receive that award. My main specialty is sample slabs although I do all US coins.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    I'm a sociopath with a penchant for Franklins and Roosevelts.
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Started collecting as a kid in the early sixties and was a set builder (20th century coins) till 77 when my son came along. My son's 27 and out of college. My daughter is 20, and in college, so I'm still poor. image Same wife for 28 years, and I credit her patience. image Started collecting again in earnest in 1997. My focus has been Washingtons, SMS coins, proofs 36-71, Kennedy varieties, and 3¢ silvers. My day job is to redistribute high-line automobiles dealer-to-dealer. We have a small retail operation as well.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options

<< <i>My name is Cameron Kiefer and I'm a full time numismatist in CA. >>

What does a full time numismatist do?

I am not trying to start a slam fest, BTW. I am impressed by your credentials, especially at a rather young age. I am just interested in what you consider a full time numismatist.
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    a numismatist is definred as someone who can read someone else's grades from the little numbers on slabs, isn't it?

K S
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    I'm 41 and just retired from the navy. I've been collecting since I was a kid, but started getting serious about it in 1988. I do have several type sets that I'm working on, but mainly I collect Washingtons. I have two Washington registry sets, on MS and one strictly AU58s. I am also working on a raw set as well.

Dennis
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭

i've been collecting for about three year after a long hiatus. i collected avidly into my early teens until we got robbed and lost 99% of my collection. My favorite coins are 19th century proofs and I collect IHC proofs by date.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    I'm 32 years old and have benn collecting off and on for about 10+ years. If I were to claim I had a specialty it would be Dimes and Half Dimes, but that just because I prefer those denominations over the rest of the other US Denominations. I have been married for 13 years and have two lovely daughters 10 years old and 10 months old.

As for work I am a Production Manager for JP Morgan Chase Bank, formerly Bank One and have been doing that for 7 years now.

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a 39 year old who collected as a kid, stopped around age 15, dabbled with large cents and type coins in the late 1990's, and became passionate about gold coins in 2002. I collect primarily rare date/branchmint gold with an emphasis on New Orleans No Motto gold types and $10's and Dahlonega $5's. I have a secondary interest in 19th Century type/seated coins. I have also recently started a circulated buffalo nickel set with my five year old soon, who seems to be more focused in his collecting interests than I am. imageimage
  • Options
    Im a 15 year old sophmore student, i've been at these forums for about a half a year, I think. I don't think of myself as very knowledgable, because im still quite a newbie. I don't think I have any specialties in the coin world, although I do collect Capped Bust Half dimes and im filling an album of Roosevelt dimes. I know just alittle abit about everything, but just alittle bit.image Almost all the knowledge I get is on here, mostly from George and Lord Marcovan.image Im planning on really working on a career in Journalism or something dealing with recording music or producing music. That might be my specialty music, namely heavy metal and all its sub-genres. I would like to make a career in numismatics but not sure how that would work out. I also play guitar, have had a girlfriend, who I love to death, for almost 6 months now, live in the Ohio area, and will be here for awhile.image
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    Collected for about 2 or 3 years when I was a kid then went on to other things. I came back 5 years ago and not " seriously " until about 3 years ago.

<< <i>2. What would you consider your specialty to be (if any) >>

I wouldn`t say I have a specialty in terms of being an " authority ". I do like Morgan Dollars ( though tring to move away from them as I`ve pretty much accomplished my main goals in the series. ) and Peace Dollars.
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Am in my 50's and loving it. Have two grandchildren that my wife of 16 years and I are raising sans birth parents and loving that too. State registered Landscape Architect and have been doing that since my late 20's. Have been collecting since about 8 and got very serious, to the point of speculation, in the middle 80's and you probably know the rest of that story. Re-entered coin collecting a few months back though I have had a finger in the pie for many years. I collect unc/au Indians, $5 and $10. I am reading more coin stuff than buying coins and this is very rewarding, I do not speculate or ebay. Spare time is divided among coins, horticulture (orchids and bromeliads), studying and practicing Chen Style Tai Chi (5 years now), my little children...yummmmm, teaching architectural design at the community college, my wife and house and the list goes on. Will post some coin picks when I get a scanner. Now get back out there and find some nice coins!
  • Options
    I'm a 59 y/o State employee from Anchorage, Alaska who's been coin collecting off & on since I was a kid.
    I'm very impressed with the younger crowd here and their focus on what they want to collect. I collect Morgan
    Dollars (the most beautiful coin ever made!).

Alex
    Alex in Alaska
    Collecting Morgans in Any Grade
  • Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    Is this the kinda Who's Who listing where they say you are on some sort of list, ask you for your information, THEN publish a new list that includes your name, "just for you" at a price? <oops, another pcgs profit center>

Watch out...if you don't post the Black Helicopters will start hovering!

They are out there!!
  • Options
    shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    I'm 48 and started collecting/following the hobby again 5 years ago after a 15 year hiatus. The internet is what rekindled my interest this time around, the "old" PCGS forum being part of that. My main interest is copper, errors and Indian cents of all types. Coin photography and related graphics have become a hobby as well, something I learned a lot about here. Besides the knowledge base what I appreciate most about this forum's first 4 years is the good sense of humor many of its members have. And those that don't can be very entertaining too!
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late 40's, married 18 years next month, two kids 13 and 11, collected as a kid through college. Returned to the hobby in 1998. Similar to DHeath in that we returned at about the same time and have similar collecting interests (pre 1972 proofs, SMS coins). Like some other members, extremely interested in cameos.
  • Options
    DracoDraco Posts: 512
    I'm an electrical engineer in Seven Valleys, PA and 38. I'd probably say my specialty is bust halves and walkers, but I love everything. I was working on a complete first and last issue US collection in PCGS and then planned to fully complete it by mint mark. Alas, the market boom has forced me to put that on hold. Many of these coins were expensive before. . .now they are insane!
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    I am 55, a retired real estate appraiser, have been married almost 32 years, have two grown, yet disfunctional children, and I have collected coins off-and-on for over 45 years. I am an expert at absolutely NOTHING.

I currently, sporadically work on collections of Major U.S. Type Coins, U.S. Half Cents, U.S. Large Cents, and British Conder Tokens. I also try to use a metal detector on occasion.

And I have a lot of fun here on the Forums image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    HootHoot Posts: 867
    Hi there. image I'm a 44 year old ecologist who has had a life-long interset with coins. In addition to my more-than-full-time work as an ecologist, I'm also now a nearly-full-time numismatist. I specialize in buffalo and Jefferson nickels, but have a broad interest in coins and numismatics. A more complete write-up on me can be found on eBay: My eBay About Me page.

Hoot
    From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines. - Whitman
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    58, married, two grown kids. Psychologist.

Collected as a kids with the Whitmans. Revised my interest in 1999 after the kids got out of school. I collect mostly Three Cent Nickel proofs (see my icon? image ), Washington silver quarters (MS), Frankie FBLs, billion issues and commems, SBA proofs and keys dates/Lincoln varieties. Used to have a Lincoln set, but I auctioned that off.

Been around here from the outset. These boards are great!
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 55 years old, and I've been a collector for 45 years.

I collect U.S. type coins and have collected a few series by date and mint and sometimes by die variety. I also collect Civil War and Hard Times tokens and 19th century presidential campaign medalets. I know a bit about everything in U.S. coins and tokens, but I'll let you decide if I'm "an expert." I "dabble" in U.S. medals, mostly pieces from the 19th century.

I'm now a full time coin dealer and part time author. My more recent writing has been in the political collectors' items field. Before I was selling coins and writing, I worked as an accountant, financial analyst, and speach writer for the CFO and CEO of a large life insurance company. I have a BS in accounting and an MBA, but I'm too much of a lose cannon to be a great corporate guy.

I lived up north for many years, but now live in Florida. I most take tables at shows and do want list work for people who are looking for specific items. Most all of the coins I sell are certified by NGC or PCGS. Almost all of the tokens that I sell are raw.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    57 years old and have been collecting off and on since the early 80's. Mostly Merc Dimes. image

Born and raised in Oregon and have been married to the same lady for 30 years next month. Two grown boys, year wise, that are still living here in Oregon, 190 miles from us though. They are 29 and 23 respectfully. Outside of a couple of years in a place where it was Hot and Humid and 3 years in the Tacoma, Washington area Oregon has been home.

The only regret that I really have with Numismatics is that when I started a more diverse approach would have been taken. Concentration with only one series does not let you see the whole picture at all.

No occupation right at the moment.....image. Heck if I could swing it there probably would not be another occupation. Thirty eight years of work seems to be enough in my mind.

Forgot the other interest. It is these pieces of scrap metal.

Take Care All
    Ken
  • Options
    32 years old; ex- Navy Submarine officer, now a produduction supervisor with Alcoa.
    Married 10 years, first child due next month. I started collecting in high school, took a
    break, and have been serious for the last 6 years.

My focus is 1872 dated coins, and I also have been working on a US type set. I usually
    get an urge to do something different with coin sets, and it keeps it fun. For example, I
    have been trying to put a slabbed AU58 3 cent nickel set together (just because), and I
    once tried to see how many different English monarchs I could assemble in a penny collection.
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • Options
    Very nice thread Desertrat. This forum could use more of these kind of threads. A thread where the intention is to get to know others. However, as you will find, you have to earn your "eagle's" wings here so to speak. Now I haven't been a member long, but I have listened and watched and I don't yet see the majority of the respected members replying to this point. And rightfully so in my opinion.
    As far as LordM goes, boy can he spin a yarn. Sorry LM couldn't hold that back. I see LM as the Mark Twain of the forums. He could make chicken salad out of chicken s....omething. In all seriousness, he is a good guy, a great story teller and knowledgeable in many areas of interest.
    In closing I would like to say how much I have enjoyed this forum. There are an awful lot of knowledgeable and respected members here. But I don't see kudos being given out to anyone just becaused they showed up. It is a system of earn as you go, and once again, rightfully so.

Have a Great Day!
    Louis
  • Options
    Guess I'm one of the oldest here--62. Collected from 1951 to 62 when I sold my collection for college tuition. Six years in the Air Force 64-70, followed by 30 years in education--retired now. Went to New Orleans in 1998 and picked up an 1886-O Morgan on Royale Street as a souvenire. Been going down hill ever since--about 85 Morgans, a date set of Bust Halves and lots of type coins. Expert in nothing! Know a little about a lot.
    Edit: Not crazy about Barber coinage but I've got a beautiful creamy white Barber 1903-O NGC MS63 Half that I bought for EF. I'd love to show all--if I could ever figure out how to post a picture(s).
    Curmudgeon in waiting!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file