Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Seller ended item early because

Comments

• Options
    i decided to have the coins regraded and pulled the auctions

You are a liar. I'll be happy to forward this to ebays fraud department.
  • Options

<< <i>i decided to have the coins regraded and pulled the auctions

You are a liar. I'll be happy to forward this to ebays fraud department. >>

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>wont play coins with somebody that has a sack >>

This coming from somebody who cancelled his no reserve auctions at the last moment. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    and, why you would come on these forums and post your unethical behavior is beyond me.
  • Options
    Hurrikane,
    did you call me a liar ?
    dont think i would do that again you POS,you may KMA

Proof
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    and, why you would come on these forums and post your unethical behavior is beyond me.

Oh cripes...Somebody that stayed awake during Ethics 101.
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    Liar
  • Options

• Options
    Please forward this thread to the EBAY Fraud Dept.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Empty barrels make the most racket and with 23285 Posts, all you do is make racket..... Fool.image

You've got a lot to learn Junior....one day you won't be hiding behind that keyboard and you'll get your shot!

Everybody has your number. What you need is a wife to relieve a little tension but who in the hell would want to be Mrs Russ?

I've already made it abundantly clear how I live for the day we happen to propely "intoduce" ourselves!image
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    wow ...i was ready to bid serious money on these coins...

1957 PR68 Cam JEFF
    1957 PR68 Cam Roosie
    1957 PR68 Cam Wash
    1957 PR68 Cam Frankie

when smoebody pulled the plug!

since i couldn't snipe them in the last 10 seconds...i don't even want em any moreimage

i live for the snipe...didn't want the coins anywayimage
  • Options
    I've already made it abundantly clear how I live for the day we happen to propely "intoduce" ourselves!

Boom;
    You'd better watch it, that INTODUCE sounds sexual in nature.image LMFAO
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options

<< <i>Empty barrels make the most racket and with 23285 Posts, all you do is make racket..... Fool.

You've got a lot to learn Junior....one day you won't be hiding behind that keyboard and you'll get your shot!

Everybody has your number. What you need is a wife to relieve a little tension but who in the hell would want to be Mrs Russ?

I've already made it abundantly clear how I live for the day we happen to propely "intoduce" ourselves! >>

Boom must be off his meds. He's making threats again. Did you lose the map I gave you last time?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Boom boom, out go the lights.

• Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    hehe... smoe body wants to properly meat smoeoneimage
  • Options
    Mr.Zeppa.
    You did have 3 days on the BST to make an offer before these items went on FLEABAY,sorry you didnt make it.

Proof
  • Options
    Catch22Catch22 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭
    Where's Barney Fife when you need him?

When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

Thomas Paine
  • Options
    Please forward this to the Fleabay fraud dept.
  • Options
    puffpuff Posts: 1,475
    Damn........ Took me an hour to read this thread...... I thought I was over in the OF for a minute there!image

They should name this place after a soap opera and call it Days of our Bay Life!image
  • Options
    They should name this place after a soap opera and call it Days of our Bay Life!

image Good one Puff! However, As the Stomach Turns, may be a more appropriate title.
  • Options
    puffpuff Posts: 1,475

<< <i>They should name this place after a soap opera and call it Days of our Bay Life!

image Good one Puff! However, As the Stomach Turns, may be a more appropriate title. >>

I can dig it!image
  • Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

Oh well, a couple more pretenders on my Ebay blocked lists.

What kinda idiot has a garage sale and then complains cause all the buyers wanna cheap deal?

• Options
    i am frigging tired of the self rightous ones on this board,especially "RUSS"
    in his view his coins and his opinions are the sh$T so dont argue with him !
    I have some pretty nice coins and just because i chose to not give them away on EBAY does not make me an ass_ole.
    Nobody here likes me and frankly i dont care !
    we cant all have the proof gold or the 64 goddam Kennedy AC pr 69 cams.
    if you dont like my opinions get PCGS to boot me!
  • Options
    Liar
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have some pretty nice coins and just because i chose to not give them away on EBAY does not make me an ass_ole. >>

I'm sorry if this makes me a "self-righteous one," too, but if you CHOOSE to have a VERY LOW STARTING BID and NO RESERVE, then "giving them away" is EXACTLY what you are choosing to do if the demand for that item isn't there.

I just hope you don't complain about NPBs.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100proof,

I am glad you came here to play. You see, there was a critical stupidity shortage that resulted in a devastating boredom crisis. You seemed to have solved that problem for us for the time being. Good work! image
  • Options
    Kane is just a little short penis wannabe !
  • Options
    Nice thread. It went from a member pulling auctions [unethically, I believe] to making bets and crossovers. Trying to pull a sleight of hand and make us forget he pulled the auctions so he wouldn't take a loss. If he did this intelligently, he wouldn't come across looking like a crook. He should have tried crossing the coins earlier rather than trying to sell them first. They weren't selling, so he used the excuse of crossing. Highly unethical. I'd never bid on this guys stuff. [I know, I'm blocked} Grow up and learn how to run an auction so you don't get hurt. JMHO, Steve
  • Options

<< <i>i am frigging tired of the self rightous ones on this board,especially "RUSS"
    in his view his coins and his opinions are the sh$T so dont argue with him ! >>

Did you expect everybody to pat you on the head and say "good boy" when you posted a thread announcing that you wienied out and cancelled your auctions at the last minute?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    He is a liar and unethical. He trys to change the subject and make personal insults to distract. On top of it all, he is stupid enough to bring all of this on himself.
  • Options
    nobody is blocked !
    i dont have to because nobody will bid anyway !
  • Options
    Kane,
    care to share your credentials with us ?
  • Options
    No , but we sure as hell know yours now.
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    This thread is 100% entertaining!! image

BTW Proof, I had your franklin auction bookmarked, and quality coins on ebay frequently need the last couple of minutes prior to close to find their final value. And the pictures were terrible, so you can expect a drop-off in bidder interest. And the whole cross-over bet offer makes no sense to me at all. Why would anybody get into an expensive bet about crossover grades when they can't even examine the coins in hand???
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    GOD!! I luv this forum. All this exciting entertainment for free...Advice for proof: be quiet and go away already. You have effectively self-destructed.image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    never mind,feel free to get me banned
    most of the people here dont deserve my input anyway.
  • Options

<< <i>100proof,

I am glad you came here to play. You see, there was a critical stupidity shortage that resulted in a devastating boredom crisis. You seemed to have solved that problem for us for the time being. Good work! image >>

Just let me know next time you get bored and I'll see if the guards will let me out of the open forum for a little while. I'll be your huckleberry! image
    Glock: the original point and click interface.
    The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
    Guns have only two enemies, rust and liberals.
    Criminals love gun control, it makes their profession safer.
    If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
  • Options
    Your input? What would that be? "How to practice unethical auctions and then try to cover your a$$"? Well, you suck at it.
  • Options

<< <i>never mind,feel free to get me banned
    most of the people here dont deserve my input anyway. >>

Why would we want to get you banned ? I'm having too much fun.

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edit to remove my foolish reply image
    Larry

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>100proof,

I am glad you came here to play. You see, there was a critical stupidity shortage that resulted in a devastating boredom crisis. You seemed to have solved that problem for us for the time being. Good work! image >>

Just let me know next time you get bored and I'll see if the guards will let me out of the open forum for a little while. I'll be your huckleberry! image >>

Don't you mean dingleberry ?

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of the people here dont deserve my input anyway.

What does one need do to deserve your input?

Take candy away from a child?
    Rip coins from an elderly widow?
    Toilet paper Russ' house?

Let me know...I will do whatever it takes to keep you around!
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Toilet paper Russ' house?

Them's fightin' words..... image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>100proof,

Just let me know next time you get bored and I'll see if the guards will let me out of the open forum for a little while. I'll be your huckleberry! image >>

Don't you mean dingleberry ? >>

Dang! I'm always misspelling that. image
    Glock: the original point and click interface.
    The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
    Guns have only two enemies, rust and liberals.
    Criminals love gun control, it makes their profession safer.
    If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
  • Options
    Man 'O' Man proof...for basically being new to the forum, you seem to have attained one of the highest posts for one thread as a newcomer. I, for one, CONGRATULATE YOU. Well done!image
  • Options
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un-armed opponent !
  • Options

<< <i>I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un-armed opponent ! >>

How witty. image

• Options

<< <i>I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un-armed opponent ! >>

He says while gazing in the mirror.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Proof........ As grandpappy Puff always said, "If ya can't run with the big dogs then keep your mangy ass on the porch"!image
  • Options
    Louis would not call my bet !
    if he was so sure about it he shoulda had the nads to step up !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file