Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ed?? Hello Ed?? Ed, are you still here? Front and center, NumisEd!!!

Comments

• Options
    image UH OH may have to have a chainsaw to open this CAN!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lucy could take you any day Freaky. Or she might run you over with a 57 chevvy.
  • Options
    baahaahaaahaahaaimage
    eddye_2001
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

Did a search on the handle freakycoinfreak and that's what came up.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    The bickering and insults stop now

Thank You

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    image BY GOD RUSS!!!!!! YOU NAILED IT AGAIN!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your exactly correct and informed postings.......
    vr
  • Options
    Thank you SM1.

• Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    SportsModerator1 go moderate some card goons. You don't mean nothing here. These people are waaaay over your head. heehe
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    Time out Dog

I'm also a coin collector! I'm even on the registry in #2 spot on one particular set.

Besides, this board is tame in comparison to the jungle of the sportsboards and open forum

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Hey Dog, what with the title of "Supreme Ruler"? With his posting ID I would assume he only has the power to break up sandbox fights over on the card forum.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Aren't you and TooShort tied for #2?image
  • Options
    I'm telling you SM these guys are mean over here!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Hey, you guys, SM is cool! Leave him alone. He has 1964 proof sets!

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Some one should open a can of whoop ass!! I'm just going to dodge Dog's crossbow!!! GAAAAK!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    imageDon't know fellas.. Kobe cards are kinda hard to get out here in colorado... Might wanta trade a 1996 Topps Chrome BGS 9.5 for a nice toned Morgan.......
  • Options
    K6AZ is he a Gold Plated Yardstick? Now that would be a Supreme Ruler!
    Hey I got the #1 spot on several particular set registries. And I outrank them, not tied with anybody.
  • Options
    This thread is getting way out of control! NumisEd would be proud!image

• Options
    Goose

yeah, I'm 2 MS70's away from the #1 spot LOL!!!

Russ

Accented Hairs are cool, and I can actually differentiate thanks to you! Great link you sent me. Thanks once again

K6

Come on over to the open forum sometime. Keep busting my chops and I'll set Cameron and his YN cult on you!!!

• Options
    Hey SportsModerator1 Keep Cameron over there! Then we can screw off here! Bawhahahahahahaha!

• Options
    Yeah come on over and bust cam's chops with the rest of the angry mob!image
    He's the open forum Whipping Boy.

HEY SM1, New title for Cam right there!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    And have him continually affect my psychic powers?

Want a demonstration?

Marty, did you or did you not have breakfast at McDonalds yesterday???

T/F ?

• Options
    Remember, Cam was the 2nd sheep from the left!

• Options
    I am no whipping boy. I am almost where I get to choose my own title.image

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Oh Crap! Big Brother is watching!!!!image

• Options
    Aha!

I am correct!!!

Mickey D's it was!!!

• Options
    Hey Cam, Pizza is ready!!! Go and have dinner!!!

• Options
    Cameron.. you need to go back to the other side of the tracks man.... another statement like that over here and your liable to get some very interesting suggestions on that title....
  • Options
    Took longer than I thought it would for the "Open Forum Whipping Boy" to jump in here!!!!!image
  • Options
    Carol sees you in a thread like this, she will change your title again!!!

• Options
    I like the "open forum whipping boy", think I'll send her a PM!

• Options
    Marty

I'm having a vision

You had hot cakes with sausage

Coffee, cream and sugar

Am I correct?

• Options

<< <i>I like the "open forum whipping boy", think I'll send her a PM! >>

LOL!!!!!!!
    I kinda like it too.image
  • Options
    I have to take the web cam off the laptop! Come on how could you know that! I think the Dog who smokes cigars has something to do with this!!

• Options
    Maybe we can ship Eddie some of these!!!
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimage

• Options
    ClausUrchClausUrch Posts: 1,278
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marty has access to blow up sheeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Holy highjacked threads Batman.......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    That's right Bat-friend!

Just the threat of the "Boy Wonder and his Bat-Bong Smasher" is enough to derail any thread

• Options

<< <i>Just the threat of the "Boy Wonder and his Bat-Bong Smasher" is enough to derail any thread >>

Man, for a minute I thought you said, Boy Wonder in his bat Thong!

• Options
    marty marty marty... you have au-58 on the brain!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭
    So JM WARREN returns hmmmm? vrtech99 is your troll Warren kids....like you couldn't see right through that wonderful personality...

• Options

<< <i>So JM WARREN returns hmmmm? vrtech99 is your troll Warren kids....like you couldn't see right through that wonderful personality... >>

huh? you think????
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    I know......

Read some of the posts on the open forum...you can't mistake the twinkling personality.
  • Options
    the HepKitty sez your wrong Daddy-o... what if I tell you I personally know this person?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    doopsdoops Posts: 498
    heh,bundle him up and ship him to doopsville mississippi. i have my great grandfather's old razor strap,
    a black belt in shotokan, a BADGE of law,LOTS of energy and a ZERO tolerance for a punk,liar,chump or woman abuser or disrespect of a lady of ANY kind WHATSOEVER.....a lesson is indeed in order. on tap..
    and again DCHUMP,just keep it shut....you're doing fine since the other day...
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    DAMNIT BOY!!!image

• Options

<< <i> the HepKitty sez your wrong Daddy-o... what if I tell you I personally know this person? >>

Then I'd have to tell you not to admit it...
  • Options
    Hey Doops and cachman...... Have you two read the BLOW ME song???????
  • Options
    Oh yea.. and i've seen belt straps, razor straps, burnin crosses, people hanged, and wimps like you two nutted......so bring your candy a&$ make believe torture on!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file