Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ed?? Hello Ed?? Ed, are you still here? Front and center, NumisEd!!!

1235»

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LM blithely wanders into another apparent Liteside flame war, completely clueless about what's goin' on.

Oh well. Maybe it's for the best.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Thats what i thought.... go play candyland with your little sisters!!!!!
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    vrtech, I dont think Doops was refering to you...... what are you trying to do?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    All I want to know is where is freaky, I ain't done flaming him. image
  • mojoriznmojorizn Posts: 1,380
    Seems like I'm the kiss of death to threads this evening so I'm posting here hopefully to kill this one. If ever a thread needed to die...........

Mojo
    "I am the wilderness that is lost in man."
    -Jim Morrison-
    Mr. Mojorizn

my blog:www.numistories.com
  • DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭

<< <i>Oh yea.. and i've seen belt straps, razor straps, burnin crosses, people hanged, and wimps like you two nutted......so bring your candy a&$ make believe torture on!!!! >>

Too funny!

PS - Don't forget the white sheet and axe handle.

• doopsdoops Posts: 498

<< <i>

<< <i>Oh yea.. and i've seen belt straps, razor straps, burnin crosses, people hanged, and wimps like you two nutted......so bring your candy a&$ make believe torture on!!!! >>

Too funny!

PS - Don't forget the white sheet and axe handle.

image >>

dchump,chump,chump.....just when i thought my email last week was as to the point for any IDIOT to understand simple ramifications you are about to face and the embarrassment you will endure
    you still cant help but pipe in some of your bullsh*t until your last hidden identity day....fine,just look
    that much more of a fool when they all learn what this is over and who you are....cause we have a complete story on your punk a*s to tell...and hundreds of ears short of those who already know you on here who are just dying to dog you to your numismatic death...(what teeny little insignificant one you have that is) (numismatic life that is)

play with your little squirrel nuts like a dog in self pervness and dont start no crap with me...eh?

<< <i>Thats what i thought.... go play candyland with your little sisters!!!!! >>

and just when did you become "vrtech", i thought you were a lebaron tech..huh? eh?

<< <i>vrtech, I dont think Doops was refering to you...... what are you trying to do? >>

chickey babe, i think the idiot didnt even realized he was on under vrtech instead of one of his other 4
    c/u forum names is how that happened....an inevitably punishment bound psycho playing 5 roles...
    come on all you lawmen,pi d*cks, intuitive idividuals,etc,piece it together. m/o,common thread,same
    lingo,directives and aims....
    braddick ? what's your take ? you're a lawman....fairly clear on the surface is it not ?

• << <i>Oh yea.. and i've seen belt straps, razor straps, burnin crosses, people hanged, and wimps like you two nutted......so bring your candy a&$ make believe torture on!!!! >>

You're from Georgia, aren't you, VRtech99? image
  • cachemancacheman Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭
    nope, he's from Texas and just wants to be from Georgia...scary thought.
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    Geez!!!!!!!! What's this thread doing on the U.S. Coin Forum? It belongs on the Open Forum.

Bill

09/07/2006
  • BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    This thread should be on the Open Forum. Doops, if you are going to name someone,

then do so. If you are not, then go back to sleep.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file