Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ed?? Hello Ed?? Ed, are you still here? Front and center, NumisEd!!!

Comments

• Options
    LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,278
    PCGS paya de bills, PCGS makea da rules. BUT I MISS NumisEd (and I hope his "banning" is not permanent).
    DSW
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To paraphrase Garrett Morris from SNL "PCGS slabbed coins have been very very good to this sheep".
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>the Sheep thread had to go with freakycoinfreak's name calling and then his rude obscene remark about my underwear had to of been the reason that one is gone, anyone that read it probably will agree. Why freakycoinfreak didn't go as well is a mystery. >>

Don't forget to mention your initial name calling of me because you did not like my opinion on some subject. Don't play the innocent school girl. My rude obscene remark about your underwear was on the level of a PG movie and compared to comments about animals drinking their own urine and pictures of scantly clad women in sigs, I think it hardly offended anyone.

Why they didn't ban you is beyond my understanding. I'd have thought they would have banned you for unprovoked name calling and then trying to provoke a fight to disrupt these forums.

Give it a rest. You were out of line to make personal comments about me when you do not know me and now you want to drag up our sparring in several threads. I've seen you mention this a couple of times all without me responding even once. It is over a day later and you are still whining about it. Get over it.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    anybody who read it knows all about you... you need to give it a rest and start trying to behave...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    I too have often wondered about LucyBop's underwares, especially after seeing the brb posted 100's of times.
    You guys are really sickos, u know that? Now I'm dreaming about sheeps in red shorts.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Saw this posted on another board:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Now who would do something so mean? image
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    doopsdoops Posts: 498
    ok,somebody here is going to get a woopin......and CHUMP,dont even try it....just keep it shut...
    hey freakyfrackledackledickydoo...come on over here so i can teach you some manners and RESPECT boy..
  • Options
    Yeah freaky dont be dissin da hep kittys underwear.
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    Scary no matter how you slice it. Big Brother?image
  • Options
    yeah, i'd say if there ever REALLY was a purrrrrrrrrfect proof 70 it'd be the little kiddlepuss chicky babe
    other'n nat this pr70 biz going on burying these folks with regular,as intended 69 & 70 dcam modern
    JUNK just because it's in a slab dont mean you still dont have just an "as intended" $15 or $20 proof set
    buncha friggin idds...do the dang math men, (boys) check the process of minting now....
    aint nuttin special about a 2003 pr70 dcam anything other than it should stay in it's original mint packed
    proof set holder and be regarded as such...it's like "they're all basically perfect now-a-days"....
    Jesus H ! what's wrong withchu boy ? are you crazy ?!
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Talking bout underwares & sheeps here's the picture of a perfect collector, IMO:

Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah freaky dont be dissin da hep kittys underwear. >>

I wasn't. Out of the blue Lucy started her little personal attack on me and before she got going I smacked her down hard. She's been whining and crying about it in a dozen threads ever since. If she'd just shut her trap about it people would forget what a ..... she was acting like and how she got put in her place. She doesn't know me so she has no right to call me names. Maybe you people put up with it or like it , but she is in for a rude wake up call if she thinks she can call people she doesn't know names and not be called on it. I would have expected more from a senior citizen.

As for her underwear, I don't even want to think about it. I just ate lunch.
  • Options

<< <i>

I wasn't. Out of the blue Lucy started her little personal attack on me and before she got going I smacked her down hard. She's been whining and crying about it in a dozen threads ever since. If she'd just shut her trap about it people would forget what a ..... she was acting like and how she got put in her place. She doesn't know me so she has no right to call me names. Maybe you people put up with it or like it , but she is in for a rude wake up call if she thinks she can call people she doesn't know names and not be called on it. I would have expected more from a senior citizen.

As for her underwear, I don't even want to think about it. I just ate lunch. >>

you can ferget lunch and supper cause the "smackin" you gone get at this pace aint gonna leave room for
    much more than major welpage for a week or so.....
    and one more thing....
    nuther negative word outta ewe bout the kitten the nukes are droppin..SHUT UP and move on......
    again,also,CHUMP dont even pipe in on it.....if somebody has to be set straight they will be...toe the line
    they will.....we make offers you CAN NOT refuse...get it?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

As for her underwear, I don't even want to think about it. I just ate lunch. >>

you can ferget lunch and supper cause the "smackin" you gone get at this pace aint gonna leave room for
    much more than major welpage for a week or so.....
    and one more thing....
    nuther negative word outta ewe bout the kitten the nukes are droppin..SHUT UP and move on......
    again,also,CHUMP dont even pipe in on it.....if somebody has to be set straight they will be...toe the line
    they will.....we make offers you CAN NOT refuse...get it? >>

What language was that in?
  • Options
    freakycoinfreak, your trying real hard to be the next one gone are you not??/ you didnt smack anybody down hard.... you are really proving your might fighting with a lady... hold your head up high when you look in the mirror..... and, nobody here will believe your lies about me.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    I think its STHU you stupid POC language.
  • Options

<< <i>freakycoinfreak, your trying real hard to be the next one gone are you not??/ you didnt smack anybody down hard.... you are really proving your might fighting with a lady... hold your head up high when you look in the mirror..... and, nobody here will believe your lies about me..... >>

No, I'm trying real hard to learn something about coins, yet everywhere I turn I see you whining and crying that I didn't roll over when you attacked me for no reason.

Stop whining and lying and move on. Get a life!!! You posted several messages today about your little tantrum yesterday trying to stir up sympathy for you. We are the ones who should need sympathy. We have to see that photo in your sig every time we turn around.
  • Options
    image Looks to me like theres about to be a big ole can of hillbilly butt whipping opened up on sumbody.. and i am really afraid it's gonna stink REAL bad!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    you a real tough guy with the ladys aren't you???? You started the whole thing, you started the names and insults.... It must make you feel good inside, you have continued with the insults calling me a senior citizen, claiming I'm whining and crying... your making yourself look very dumb around here....... your of no consiquence to me.......... I have a good life and I don't have to show up here and be a tough guy hiding behind a monitor...... your life must be really lacking.... bummer....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options

<< <i>you a real tough guy with the ladys aren't you???? You started the whole thing, you started the names and insults.... It must make you feel good inside, you have continued with the insults calling me a senior citizen, claiming I'm whining and crying... your making yourself look very dumb around here....... your of no consiquence to me.......... I have a good life and I don't have to show up here and be a tough guy hiding behind a monitor...... your life must be really lacking.... bummer.... >>

What a liar. You called me a troll because you didn't like my opinion on something. Before that I had never even heard of you.

How tough are you hiding behind your monitor? What a hypocrite!
  • Options
    all your post are about pcgs sucks, people who buy there coins suck, insults to me, moderns suck, but, your here to learn about coins......

you made your everybody sucks remark, I said to behave.... then you had to get tough with a lady as you continue to do.... A real tough guy picking on women.......

hey, try consuling, they have programs for people like you...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    image UH OH i think i smell it!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Back off and take a chill pill freaky. You'll gain no favor here messing with a lady. You can't win fighting with a lady. If you come out on top you're a sorry b**stard and if you come out on bottom you're a wimpy b**tard. Be a gentleman and BACK-OFF.

• Options
    image HepKitty.. i got a brand new elecric can opener if ya need it!!!!
  • Options
    Woopty freakin doo you win a gold star freaky. you happy now? Great now piss off.
  • Options
    Hey freaky, you are a complete bald faced liar. You were trolling, not only in that thread but others. On a lot of other boards, you would already be gone. You were called on trolling by both Lucy and I. Apparently, you are such a chicken sh** wus you had to go for Lucy. You have no credibility, and you are a troll. End of subject.
  • Options
    image DANG, i just gotta thinkin... I sure do hope my wife is as smart, funny, and as good lookin as Hepkitty is when she gets to be a senior citizen>>>>>
  • Options

<< <i>all your post are about pcgs sucks, people who buy there coins suck, insults to me, moderns suck, but, your here to learn about coins......

you made your everybody sucks remark, I said to behave.... then you had to get tough with a lady as you continue to do.... A real tough guy picking on women.......

hey, try consuling, they have programs for people like you... >>

I can not recall ever saying that PCGS sucks or the people who buy there coins suck. Care to show proof of where I said this? You can not because it is another lie from you. If this were true care to explain why I submitted several thousands coins this year alone and have been doing business with them since around 1995 and why I have over 500 coins in right now and why I deal in them?

I do not like modern coins. Is that so bad? I guess to you since we have different opinions on this it is a death sentence. The insults to you are coming because you have some indescribable need to attack those who have different opinions of you.

If you are indeed female then start acting like one and maybe people will treat you like one.

I'm done with you. It is clear that you need to see a psychiatrist to help deal with your multiple personalities of which none seem to be likeable. You seem to take whatever is most unlikable about you and project that on to others. Next time you see one of my posts ignore it and next time I see one of yours I will do the same while trying to get that picture out of my eyes.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey freaky, you are a complete bald faced liar. You were trolling, not only in that thread but others. On a lot of other boards, you would already be gone. You were called on trolling by both Lucy and I. Apparently, you are such a chicken sh** wus you had to go for Lucy. You have no credibility, and you are a troll. End of subject. >>

Who are you?
  • Options
    more lies... I can't prove it because the thread was deleted because of your garbage.... get a clue........ are you this way with your family? or let me guess, you live under a bridge huh troll?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    I was wondering if 4th stooge went with him - but I see him lurking around, just alot more quite.
  • Options

<< <i>Woopty freakin doo you win a gold star freaky. you happy now? Great now piss off. >>

For a kid you sure do have a foul mouth. Several of your posts have contained vulgarities in one form or another. I am sure real kids read these forums and don't need to see your vulgarities.
  • Options
    image A Budweiser and a Valium.... That's what's needed!!!!!
  • Options
    Has more balls and friends for that matter than you.
  • Options

<< <i>Who are you? >>

Somebody you don't want to mess with. Now lay off of Lucy. And stop trolling.
  • Options
    now you gotta be a tough guy with a kid.. a good kid.... you must really shake and tremble when you deal with a man.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    Lack of care on my part right is overwhelming. I dont really care what he says but it is humorous that hes going after a kid and a lady.
  • Options
    image Hey kid..... get my picture off of there!!!!image
  • Options
    I edited it.
  • Options
    image I was just kiddin Kid!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Well thank why didnt you say so! image
  • Options
    image CLASSIC K6....CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Okay, I thought I'd take a peek at this thread.

It always seems to be useless to feed the trolls.

Go well.
  • Options
    Yes but what else is there to on a Thursday afternoon?
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    freakycoinfreak, how about you leave Lucy alone? You must be pretty low if you're attacking a woman. I don't care if you attack me, but attack ME BEFORE you attack her, you lowlife moron. You're lucky we're not at a coin show having this conversation, otherwise YOU WOULD BE hurting. I think Lucy is a very attractive lady and doesn't look a day over 20, so I think the senior citizen remark was very unbecoming of a man. Now act like a real man and insult me instead of her.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file