Options

COSTCO

12346»

Comments

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:

@derryb said:
    got my silver maples in the cart, waiting for an indication of which way spot will be heading.

Bought a few. Turned some paper SLV profits into free Canadian gutter metal. RGDS!

Interesting that most recent SML order from Costco originated in OK city. They must be using APMEX for fulfillment. The last batch came out on NYC (Bullion Exchanges). Sure hope they are packed better this go round. RGDS!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lcoopie said:

This was sitting by the jewelry area the other day.
    $289

I like that👍

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• Options
    edited June 14, 2024 4:10AM

Bufflaos $2360 this morning with spot at $2330. ~$2265 after rebates/CC rewards. RGDS!

• Options
    pmbugpmbug Posts: 92 ✭✭

The Buffalos are quite tasty!

Yelling at clouds on pmbug.com

• Options
    edited June 14, 2024 7:06PM

@pmbug said:
    The Buffalos are quite tasty!

Back in stock but looks like they went up a bit since this morning......$70ozt THKS!

• Options

I wonder how often my local warehouse updates the pricing for their in stock inventory. I might swing by today and ask a manager there.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pmbug said:
    I wonder how often my local warehouse updates the pricing for their in stock inventory. I might swing by today and ask a manager there.

no, never ask questions. this could alert them to check spot more often

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

@pmbug said:

no, never ask questions. this could alert them to check spot more often

Spoken like a deals person who might remember FatWallet....
    Always good deals and always someone posting that they wanted to "ask the manager"...and when they did, inevitably, the good deals were gone and much harder to come by....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a FW t-shirt somewhere

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    edited June 17, 2024 9:12AM

I did swing by the store over the weekend and saw that they had adjusted the in store price of the gold Buffalo to $2359. I didn't talk to a manager as i had limited time, but I'm guessing they adjust the price daily at best.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    I have a FW t-shirt somewhere

Thanks to FW, 23 years ago, I got a high end, HP Color LaserJet printer for $12 at Staples. Manager was flummoxed by all the coupons and stuff, but I just left it at that. No giving information to the enemy! :)
    (bought total of 3 of them...2 for myself, 1 for my brother. $12 ea couldn't be beat)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment