• rajaraja Posts: 65 ✭✭

GoldBully and ProofCollection.
    Thanks for your replies.

Colonials and Post-Colonials
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2023 4:32AM

@Goldbully said:
    stocklevel/availablecount=1260

Trickling sales now amongst the returns.

Surely @MilesWaits return is added to that number now.

stocklevel/availablecount=1237

• hardbittenhardbitten Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited September 1, 2023 5:48AM

1237, 1238,1232, it changes by the second with each refresh. (I'm easily entertained.)

stocklevel/availablecount=1212

stocklevel/availablecount=1153

Chipping away on Labor Day Weekend.

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

down to 1132

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Remaining coins fluctuating between 1,110 and 1,114.

• jerseyralphjerseyralph Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    23DA    2023 AM LIBERTY 24K GOLD 1 OZ   10,797  9/4/2023

Cumulative sales through 09/03.

Only time will tell whether platinum is king.
  • MtW124MtW124 Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭

@ProofCollection
    Awesome, even with the rim issue a ms70. I guess @MsMorrisine was correct when she said they would be graded as struck.

• MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats ProofCollection!

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • OptexOptex Posts: 23 ✭✭

@ProofCollection said:
    Individuals like me who submitted ASAP will start getting their coins back. I got my results yesterday and I should have this in hand later today. Those who recall my earlier post I ordered 3 of which I returned one damaged one.

And I'm dancing....

@ProofCollection said:
    Individuals like me who submitted ASAP will start getting their coins back. I got my results yesterday and I should have this in hand later today. Those who recall my earlier post I ordered 3 of which I returned one damaged one.

And I'm dancing....

If you request the gold shield what label would you get? I know the gold shield comes on the blue label but was wondering if you can get it on any other label. Thanks.

Sorry for the double quote. My bad.

• ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Optex said:

@ProofCollection said:

And I'm dancing....

@ProofCollection said:

And I'm dancing....

If you request the gold shield what label would you get? I know the gold shield comes on the blue label but was wondering if you can get it on any other label. Thanks.

I requested the flag FS label, but by default you should get a blue label with a shield and the text "First Strike" (if you pay for First Strike). They just arrived:

@Optex said:

You realize you can fix it right?

@Goldbully said:
    Remaining coins fluctuating between 1,110 and 1,114.

stocklevel/availablecount=1059

@ProofCollection said:

@Optex said:

@ProofCollection said:

And I'm dancing....

@ProofCollection said:

And I'm dancing....

I requested the flag FS label, but by default you should get a blue label with a shield and the text "First Strike" (if you pay for First Strike). They just arrived:

@Optex said:

You realize you can fix it right?

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Beautiful coin.

And no, I didn’t know how to fix it. I’m learning.

• had to keep the first, so I got a 2nd to flip. Upon initial examination, I was horrified to see a paramecium hair with the scanning electron microscope I use to find flaws in coins. Since it is only a 67 at best, I'm returning it... Just kidding ! It looks great. Waiting for the slow sellout to make it flippable for a modest profit. If not, I'm a bag-holder, but hold it, there is GOLD in that bag.

• GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

876 left now. There is still a chance for a sellout. I just received the 70 FDOI I purchased from Mint State Gold and was happy to see it has a full rim.

The two I received from the Mint with the rim issues are still in PCGS "received" status and not even grading yet.

• cagcrispcagcrisp Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

w/e 09/10/2023 Mint sales:

2023 AM LIBERTY 24K GOLD 1 OZ 10,950 + 153

Goldminers, please share your full rim version in photos!

edited September 12, 2023 8:38AM

@MilesWaits said:
    Goldminers, please share your full rim version in photos!

Maybe that pin hole on your rim just above the right top of the second T in states is a earlier die state of my full blown rim issue. Just a thought @Goldminers

@MtW124 said:
    Maybe that pin hole on your rim just above the right top of the second T in states is a earlier die state of my full blown rim issue. Just a thought @Goldminers

I think you are correct. The pin hole is in the exact spot as your divot.

@Goldbully said:
    As of September 13th at 9:20am EST..............

stocklevel/availablecount=831

"If" the Mint continues to sell ~25 coins/day, the sellout will come in 33 days.

As of Friday, Sept. 15 at 10:35am EST.

stocklevel/availablecount=774

Slowly but surely moving along nicely.

edited September 15, 2023 3:44PM

My 2 are still sitting in "receiving" after more than two weeks (8/29/2023) since being put into the system.
    I think I am on some kind of xxx list.

• BurnieBurnie Posts: 441 ✭✭✭

@Goldminers said:
    My 2 are still sitting in "receiving" after more than two weeks (8/29/2023) since being put into the system.
    I think I am on some kind of xxx list.

No it's not you. I've had 2 in receiving since 8/21...
    I sent another coin using Express service, it arrived Monday and is already being encapsulated... I guess we should have selected Express for the Liberty coins 😄

BST transactions Wondercoin, MCM, levinll, Zrlevin and ajaan. Been buying and selling coins on E-Bay since 2002 as Monk2580

Pop Report as of today...............

91.8% PRDCAM70 at this point with PCGS.

availablecount=758

• 1madman1madman Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MtW124 said:
    Mine are on there way.

MS69

MS70

From the pile of these I’ve looked at, the main area of concern I’ve seen is above/around the eagle’s head on the reverse. You can see it on your 69 example. On the E in states, and the O in off, there is a scrape that seemingly happened when the coins ejected from the dies. I contribute this to the extra pressure/thickness/detail of the high relief strike. This goes hand in hand with the rim weakness issue in that same area that has been discussed.

@1madman I see that now that you point it out. Can’t wait to get it in hand so I can look at that area closer. Great diagnostics by the way, thanks.

available this AM: 736

OK, now why would it not be available as I didn’t see that this was on back order?

Just looked, Available

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:
    available this AM: 736

As of now, 718 available.

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2023 2:23AM

REALLy s l o w i n g d o w n . . . . . .

less than 700 remaining.....available count: 692

• jerseyralphjerseyralph Posts: 115 ✭✭✭

available count: 638. Slow drip.

Only time will tell whether platinum is king.

Down to 616....at this rate: sell out before Christmas

2024 or 2025?!?

@MilesWaits said:
    2024 or 2025?!?

@ 10 per day...you do the math :(

@OPA said:

@MilesWaits said:
    2024 or 2025?!?

IF YOU BUY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE, BORROW TO FUND IT AND EXPECT MULTIPLES OF RETURN, THEN YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE UNHAPPY

BONGOBONGO
    😊

@Goldbully said:

@OPA said:

@MilesWaits said:
    2024 or 2025?!?

IF YOU BUY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE, BORROW TO FUND IT AND EXPECT MULTIPLES OF RETURN, THEN YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE UNHAPPY

BONGOBONGO
    😊

IF YOU BUY WHAT YOU LIKE, AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD AT THE TIME, THEN THINGS WILL BE EASIER

BONGO SAY NEARLY EVERYTHING DEPRECIATES OVER TIME.BONGO WOULD NOT PAY $500 FOR A SILVER BELL THIS XMAS AND EXPECT IT TO BE WORTH $550 NEXT YEAR. BUT BONGO KNOW A SILVER BELL IS NOT OLD COIN.

OR IS IT.

BONGO MAYBE NOT SURPRISED THAT OLD COIN IS LIKE ANY OTHER LIMITED NON ESSENTIAL COMMODITY AND SUBJECT TO THE WHIMS OF TASTE AND MARKET.

PUT THE COIN IN BOOK AND ENJOY IT.

IF IT IS WORTH MORE WHEN YOU COME TO SELL IT, WELL DONE

IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE HAD ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT.

REMEMBER THAT OLD COIN IS ONLY WORTH FEW DOLLARS IN PHYSICAL MATERIAL VALUE - THIS IS WHY VALUE IS AN ESOTERIC CONCEPT IN MANY WAYS AND IT MAY BE VULGAR TO ASSIGN ANY MONETARY VALUE TO OLD COIN

UNLESS YOU ARE A RUSSIAN OLIGARCH OR CHINESE SHODDY GOODS FACTORY OWNER

• Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:

@Goldbully said:

@OPA said:

@MilesWaits said:
    2024 or 2025?!?

BONGOBONGO
    😊

IF YOU BUY WHAT YOU LIKE, AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD AT THE TIME, THEN THINGS WILL BE EASIER

BONGO SAY NEARLY EVERYTHING DEPRECIATES OVER TIME.BONGO WOULD NOT PAY $500 FOR A SILVER BELL THIS XMAS AND EXPECT IT TO BE WORTH $550 NEXT YEAR. BUT BONGO KNOW A SILVER BELL IS NOT OLD COIN.

OR IS IT.

BONGO MAYBE NOT SURPRISED THAT OLD COIN IS LIKE ANY OTHER LIMITED NON ESSENTIAL COMMODITY AND SUBJECT TO THE WHIMS OF TASTE AND MARKET.

REMEMBER THAT OLD COIN IS ONLY WORTH FEW DOLLARS IN PHYSICAL MATERIAL VALUE - THIS IS WHY VALUE IS AN ESOTERIC CONCEPT IN MANY WAYS AND IT MAY BE VULGAR TO ASSIGN ANY MONETARY VALUE TO OLD COIN

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

@Cranium_Basher73 said:

@OPA said:

@Goldbully said:

@OPA said:

@MilesWaits said:
    2024 or 2025?!?

BONGOBONGO
    😊

OR IS IT.

BONGO AWARE OF BIG LETTERS

BONGO HAS MADE HIS DISPLEASURE OF BROKEN KEYBOARD KNOW TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS BUT BONGO'S CHRISTMAS WISH FOR NEW GOES UNANSWERED.

BONGO SORRY AND ASK GROUP FOR PERMISSION TO CONTINUE TYPE BIG LETTERS :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file