Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****Official Silver Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Designer Edition Order Thread #2****

Comments

• Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 567 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11, 2021 4:51AM

Hi djm. I did receive the E-mail so I guess I did it right. Thanks for your help.

• Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny question...is anyone else having this technical glitch on the board...that the text from a past message is populating the text entry area and it won't clear?

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11, 2021 6:30AM

That happens to me when I am posting on a different page from the last entry. Thread is on page 5 and I’m on page 4. I just erase the post on page 4 and repost on page 5. After posting check to see if you are on the last page. If not go back and erase your entry. It should clear

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Or it saves as a draft. Go to the draft page and delete.

• Options

Food for thought. Sneakers and recent mint issues…. That’s it😂
    We talk about it. I find it funny to see first hand. Sorry if I offended anyone 🤠

The sellers store nuttin but coins and sneakers

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

81 sold?! Wow

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RichR said:
    Funny question...is anyone else having this technical glitch on the board...that the text from a past message is populating the text entry area and it won't clear?

that's a saved draft that a bug sometimes saves despite it being posted. on the upper right of the page is "My Drafts." Select that and you can hit the "X" to delete drafts

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Thanks all.

• Options

Just got mine shipped to me. Is it worth sending for grading? I was going to send to PCGS. I was going to use 889421 First Day of issue and NOT do first strike. Is it really $22 for BOTH coins? Or do you ahve to do each coin independantly?

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree strongly with the policy but FDOI is for dealers only and I’d wonder if there coins shipped so late would qualify as first day.

Both coins go on the same form and there are 2 coins so 2 grading fees

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Mindy9773Mindy9773 Posts: 160 ✭✭✭

Finally moved to grading step at pcgs

• Options

Saw big time Mike trying to sell these over the weekend on tv for almost $1000 (70's).

• Options

Were they in a single slab?

• Options
    HoneyMarketHoneyMarket Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭

@originalsandman said:
    Saw big time Mike trying to sell these over the weekend on tv for almost $1000 (70's).

Who is big time Mike?

I saw one guy pushing coins on Sat (I think it was on Fox Business Channel) and I saw another guy on Sunday pushing 1921 Saint-Gaudens $20 Coins (might have been the same channel - don't recall exactly)

BST references available on request

• Options
    edited October 12, 2021 2:53PM

@HoneyMarket said:

@originalsandman said:

Who is big time Mike?

I saw one guy pushing coins on Sat (I think it was on Fox Business Channel) and I saw another guy on Sunday pushing 1921 Saint-Gaudens $20 Coins (might have been the same channel - don't recall exactly)

May be Mike Mezack from HSN coin collector.

• Options
    edited October 12, 2021 5:26PM

The boys have 69’s and 70’s

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mindy9773 said:
    Finally moved to grading step at pcgs

Read the status again.... It says "Your submission has been scheduled for grading."

My order has been in this state for 5 weeks.

• Options

Where do I read the status?

• Options

Got one in the cart. Went to check out. HHL 1. Dang it!!!!!

• Options
    MetalMetal Posts: 122 ✭✭✭

As of a few seconds ago they're back up but the household limit is back on 1. 7:36 am EST

• Options
    FlipsFlips Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Got one in the cart. Went to check out. HHL 1. Dang it!!!!!

Still available. HHL should be removed if everybody has seemed to get one if they wanted

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Still up if there’s someone who hasn’t used their HHL already!

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13, 2021 4:40AM

• Options
    FlipsFlips Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

I would bet that this is the last day we seem them. Same with a lot of products. There is one day that they flush out the remaining cancelations/inventory then they never pop up again.

• Options
    jskillz95jskillz95 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭

267 available 10 minutes ago, now reduced down to 181 available as of 0441 Pacific time

• Options
    edited October 13, 2021 4:44AM

Didn't the two coin set. I already have one. I missed the uncirculated W first time around and just snagged one.

• Options
    LMMLMM Posts: 92 ✭✭

Have to say everyone should have gotten a chance for one of these with mints new and improved check out system😜 and reinstated HHL

• Options

ASE Uncs still up also!

Going on 15 minutes for these two items.

• Options
    edited October 13, 2021 4:51AM

The S proof that I’ve been stalking did not become available! So cleaning up is not what I’m seeing. Maybe tomorrow they’ll clean up something different 🤠
    Still up 20 minutes later 🙀
    The 2 coin and the burnished

• Options

Well...I just bought another one.

Everyone must be asleep at the switch that they're available this long.

Chose rush shipping so that there's less time to cross reference the HHL.

• Options
    edited October 13, 2021 5:21AM

HHL is still open so hopefully you will be fine 🤠🙀. The HHL is really crazy. Jumping from some to less😂
    Nice job!

• Options

FYI...two initial attempts were rejected due to HHL 1...so it's still in place.

• Options

Yup. I’m on a roll this morning. More coffee. It’s the limited edition not the 2-coin.

• Options
    edited October 13, 2021 5:33AM

ASE RP set finally stops sales after an hour. ASE Uncs still open.

• Options

Just got mine shipped to me. Is it worth sending for grading? I was going to send to PCGS. I was going to use 889421 First Day of issue and NOT do first strike. Is it really $22 for BOTH coins? Or do you ahve to do each coin independantly? > @hombrevg said:

Just got mine shipped to me. Is it worth sending for grading? I was going to send to PCGS. I was going to use 889421 First Day of issue and NOT do first strike. Is it really $22 for BOTH coins? Or do you ahve to do each coin independantly?

I think I figured it out. Need to submit as 2 coins. 889421 and 889424 both as first day of issue. Next question is how do you get in one case vs two and what is the recommendation?

• Options

@hombrevg said:
    Just got mine shipped to me. Is it worth sending for grading? I was going to send to PCGS. I was going to use 889421 First Day of issue and NOT do first strike. Is it really $22 for BOTH coins? Or do you ahve to do each coin independantly? > @hombrevg said:

I think I figured it out. Need to submit as 2 coins. 889421 and 889424 both as first day of issue. Next question is how do you get in one case vs two and what is the recommendation?

Not quite. Only dealers can get FDOI. Thanks 🙏

• Options

wait these are back up for sale? howd i miss it. ugh

• Options
    edited October 13, 2021 6:26AM

@mintymint said:
    wait these are back up for sale? howd i miss it. ugh

Coffee club every morning 7:30 eastern 😉 Didn’t you get one? If so the HHL is at 1 🙀

• Options

wonder if these are all returns. hopefully morgans restock as well lol

• Options

Maybe not returns but possibly cancellation

• Options

Yes...likely cancellations...not at all likely returns.

• Options
    OLCOLC Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

Is today the First Strike Cutoff date for the Reverse Proof Set? Thanks

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OLC said:
    Is today the First Strike Cutoff date for the Reverse Proof Set? Thanks

If the Mint box was opened, the 'coin/package' mailed to PCGS has to be postmarked on, or before, the cutoff date.

You can submit an unopened Mint box after the cutoff date IF the 'postmark/packing slip' date is prior to the cutoff date.

Source

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RichR said:
    So...after getting up nearly every morning and coming up empty handed...the third set that I landed THIS MORNING has now shipped!

Just in time for the price crash. LOL

• Options
    vulcanizevulcanize Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mindy9773 said:
    Is it just me or Is everyone else tired of negativity, some people need to grow up, we need positivity and happiness.

My kids when younger used to think that I was a partypooper at times just because of my saying it as it is - the uncomfortable truth.

Sometimes it is the much needed quick yank of the bandaid and now that they are much older (first and second are in college and youngest is a junior in HS) they appreciate the no frills straight shoot much more than the hypocritic diplomacy.

Yes, in these need to be "politically correct" days, one tends to view the truth as negativity at times and the real negativity gets turned into some sort of fabled fantasy truth. Sign of times. Not knocking anyone, but just putting my two cents out there. ;)

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Available right now but household limit is in place, so if you’ve ordered before you can’t get another

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options

Yup👍🏼

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

The two coin set price crash is due to the race to the bottom with all flippers unloading. Longer term it should be a 300 dollar set min

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file