Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****Official American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition Order Thread****

Comments

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

i got please verify human a few times in the past 10 minutes but the page never finishes loading.

• Options

Got one

• Options
    Tabriz44Tabriz44 Posts: 12
    edited September 13, 2021 9:15AM

The app crashed hard, switched over to Safari on my iPad and it went right thru #0349

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tried to log back in.....won't even get that far after a 2 minute spinning, spinning, spinning.

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep it up Kudbegud.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lucky Dogs. Just crashing 4 me

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had all the website crashes and then it finally went through at 11:12 (central). It took multiple attempts and it didn’t look like anything was working but it finally did give me the confirmation screen and the first email arrived.

• Options

Mine did not show I was successful and then eventually I noticed that it gave me the completed screen.

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

It took 15 minutes... I got web server down at 3 minutes, several bad gateways,...the usual unpleasantries.

• Options

Can't believe u guys got thru

• Options
    SeatedTonersSeatedToners Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

google chrome is loading the page now, but its going super slow

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if I got one or not. I was in my cart, I entered my code and the site went down again .
    I've had that happen before and wound up getting the item. So time will tell.

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    oilers99oilers99 Posts: 204 ✭✭✭

System crashed at literally every step in the checkout process but my order finally got through.

• Options
    TequilaDaveTequilaDave Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

What a cluster Fkk that was! Took 19 minutes but I finally got one!

• Options
    U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2021 9:21AM

@MilesWaits said:
    Mine did not show I was successful and then eventually I noticed that it gave me the completed screen.

That is what I was trying to describe; the same happened to me too. I had the same happen on the 2021-S Eagle (then again that is still back ordered, so no guarantees).

• Options
    YoloBagelsYoloBagels Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

12:20PM and I got one after an ordeal of bad gateways and SSL handshake errors

• Options
    KdennisonKdennison Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

Holy sh!t...that was awful 21 minutes and multiple failures. Just got an acknowledgement with an order number in my email. Good luck guys and gals.

• Options
    KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I got one. Got a text from the mint that I'm all set and cart showed zero after several attempts. Now waiting game for confirmation number.

• Options
    NickelMikeNickelMike Posts: 190 ✭✭✭

Anyone have luck? The site is really bad today.

• Options

In cart at noon, multiple crashes, finally got to last step and it crashed. Got email order acknowledgment at 12:14. What a surprise.

The impossible just takes longer.
  • Options

Yep 20 minutes of crashes and reloading but was able to get one

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Took 24 minutes to get my first place order button but went through that first time.

• Options

for those who are getting them. what browser are you using?

• Options

Processing, bad gateway, server down...

• Options
    ndeaglesndeagles Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭

I have not gotten the first email, but my C> @SeatedToners said:

I had edge and chrome open, chrome won today.

• Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I used Chrome myself.

Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    TequilaDaveTequilaDave Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

@SeatedToners said:

Chrome

• Options

Just gibberish now. So frustrated

• Options
    DscoinDscoin Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭

Holy moley, I just got one, what a ride. I am using Firefox. Just got the confirmation email USM1149XXXXX

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• Options
    JeffMJeffM Posts: 578 ✭✭✭✭

20 minutes of pure hell. Was just about to give up, then I got the confirmation screen and e-mail. What an ordeal.

• Options

Got a text @ 9:19 am pacific time. Still no email for confirmation number and I do not know which of the 3 cc I have on USMint file got hit.

• Options
    ndeaglesndeagles Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭

@Knell said:
    Got a text @ 9:19 am pacific time. Still no email for confirmation number and I do not know which of the 3 cc I have on USMint file got hit.

My email came 15 minutes after I got the confirmation window

• Options
    KdennisonKdennison Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

@SeatedToners said:

Google Chrome on a PC

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dead website. Congratulations Miles

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

@Dirt94 said:
    The details have finally been released. Type 1 - W and Type 2 - S in the set. 125,000 mintage. Who’s ready for it and who’s happy with the product?

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-eagle-2021-one-ounce-silver-reverse-proof-two-coin-set-designer-edition-21XJ.html?cgid=2021-product-schedule

These coins are HOT, I can't lie, I got a little moist when I saw them!!! Guess I still got it!

• Options

Looks like they are still available.

The impossible just takes longer.
  • Options
    zas107zas107 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

got a checkout confirmation but no email. :(

• Options

My cc got ping so I know I'm in for one, just waiting for confirmation number

• Options
    cruisersk1cruisersk1 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭

Wow, lock up city. Then, like last time with the Morgans, i added my phone number for updates and it went through at 10:17. 114755XX

• Options

I had to refresh and I saw my cart was empty and thought it was done. That’s when I got the reminder that I will still alive. Don’t give up!

• Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭

Order Number: USM1149 Keep trying Took me 28 Minutes :#

• Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭

Never seen their website perform so bad, been buying since 2008!

• Options
    AbsolutionAbsolution Posts: 336 ✭✭✭

Wow, Morgans were easier than this. Why is this set in higher demand that it crashes the server, with their updates to make it smoother?

Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)
  • Options

High,, high volume of buyers.

• Options
    GhosOfRudyGhosOfRudy Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

that was a maddening experience. Several timeouts, errors on the last step of ordering, and bizarre delays on things like "loading my CC details" into the form. But I have a confirmation email.

• Options

wonder if it might be easier to just call in? lol

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like they did an excellent job upgrading to the 2400 baud modems this go round....

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options
    d9lowed9lowe Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭

09:35 Got mine!!! THAT WAS TUFF!!!

• Options
    MrBearMrBear Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

Crashing non-stop from Noon until now. FYI a "500" error (I've been getting 504 errors) means that your browser is pinging the web server and getting no response at all.

At EVERY step, it was crashing on me. I had to type in my credit card 4-5 times, even though it's the credit card saved on the account. I guess that's the same as everyone else. Eventually I got through, but this is much worse than the Morgans or other ASE's that I've ordered this year.

Occasionally successful coin collector.
  • Options

Finally got mine out of my bag at 12:33 :)

Confirmed!

This discussion has been closed.