Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****Official American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition Order Thread****

Comments

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree Dirt and I believe this is that frago

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    tahbb143tahbb143 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

@Dirt94 said:
    1 week left until release. Does anyone think there will be new items that will pop up this year still that will be popular releases or do you think this is one of the last hot issues for the year?

My prediction:

Full proof morgan and peace set with mintage of 2,000.

Pre-order will consist of sending in 5 viles of blood and a % of your 401k in perpetuity.

Good luck all.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 17, 2021 10:22AM

Looks like they are pushing the 1oz. Coast Guard and Air Force medals to next year I really don’t think they will add anything looks like their pushing things off. Just watching them pull off what they got to deliver. Giant cluster buster is on its way 😈
    This has no way to go but absolutely crazy 😜

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    GuxiyouGuxiyou Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

@rip_f I'm right there with you. I keep thinking we've seen the end of the series, and then they trot something new out. The problem is that every time they bring one out it is an instance sell-out.....

• Options
    edited August 17, 2021 4:40PM

@Guxiyou said:
    @rip_f I'm right there with you. I keep thinking we've seen the end of the series, and then they trot something new out. The problem is that every time they bring one out it is an instance sell-out.....

and another item available for backorder 😂 that they have no time to make no blanks to make them with and the CC disaster speaks for itself billing issues galore 😂
    Yet I’m the first one to jump up and say me me I want more 🤣😁

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

perhaps this has something to do with their varying shipping and product delivery issues

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good catch, @HATTRICK. This change after just sending this promotional email to us yesterday:

• Options

Damn them. I had already put in for leave for the original release next week

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

it aint available until the red box lights up :D

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

@HATTRICK said:
    it aint available until the red box lights up :D

It won’t stay lit long when it does light up!

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options

I’ll be damned. Mgramy, I like you have planned around the day of release and did not see this coming at all (a bunch of other possibilities). Sorry, I am retired so it’s not quite like work schedules but still Ihave a life. Sucks is sucks anyway you slice it. Hopefully you can reschedule but they might change their dang minds 🤓

• Options

Will talk to the boss tomorrow and move my Coin PTO

• Options

Sweet I hope you can move it. Just noticed they finally posted pictures of the 2021W uncirculated ase. Same time they kick the can down the road they throw us a bone with pics and description for September 9th ase. Gunna look over the site carefully. See if anything else has happened. I have heard that the 1oz Air Force and coast guard have been moved to 2022. Although the mint still sez TBA. 🤓🙀

• Options
    tahbb143tahbb143 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Sorry to hear about the date change negatively affecting people's plans.

It ended up moving to a non-mortgage-payment payday for me, so going for a couple of em lol.

• Options
    GuxiyouGuxiyou Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

@HATTRICK said:
    just noticed on mint website date available changed to September 13

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll need to rearrange my schedule as well.

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Monday??? What on Earth? I can't help but think the mint is experimenting with us, every release something changes.

• Options

@tahbb143 said:
    Sorry to hear about the date change negatively affecting people's plans.

It ended up moving to a non-mortgage-payment payday for me, so going for a couple of em lol.

HHL-1. Dang it!

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 18, 2021 5:30AM

Monday, Monday, so good to me,
    Monday, Monday, Confirmed Order is what I want to see..... B)

• Options
    edited August 18, 2021 6:03AM

Come on home to MAMA and PAPA . hope PAPA gets it in his bag. :p

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

Here kitty kitty 🐈‍⬛ come on home to me😁🙀

• Options

things are a mess there right now.

oversold, and my 12:05 AGE order has yet to ship

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

have faith and hang in there. A little bird tells me things are going on behind the curtain. Look for important news in the near future.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 18, 2021 8:58AM

@HATTRICK said:
    have faith and hang in there. A little bird tells me things are going on behind the curtain. Look for important news in the near future.

"News" is great. Execution is another matter.

• Options
    HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

@HATTRICK said:

Tell us the rumor! You can be our little bird.

• Options
    Dirt94Dirt94 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

@Halfpence said:

@HATTRICK said:

I don’t think there’s actually a little bird. I think it’s just speculation.

• Options

What is the G2 bro

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    What is the G2 bro

I have no clue what that even means.

• Options

Intel. What is the intel

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    Intel. What is the intel

Ah. I have never heard that one before. I too would be interested in the intel.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheRaven said:
    This will not last 15 minutes when this goes on sale.

If the mint can get 125,000 orders through in 15 minutes it will.

• Options

I'm down for 7 minutes

• Options
    fox9487fox9487 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

18 minutes

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP
  • Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

HHL of 1 should keep it open for a few minutes. My guess is 11 minutes.

• Options

@Dirt94 said:

@Halfpence said:

@HATTRICK said:

I don’t think there’s actually a little bird. I think it’s just speculation.

Actually I have promised not to take the spotlight away from them for the work that they have done. And as anybody who knows me or did a deal with me, I always keep my word. Stay tuned.

• Options
    JeffMJeffM Posts: 578 ✭✭✭✭

@Dirt94 said:

@Mgarmy said:
    I am in because the damn mint will just not freaking end the type 1. Now I have to buy this to complete the type 1

Are you saying after the Type 1s are finally over you are done collecting ASEs?

I hope the Mint produces another 20 different Type 1 ASEs just so Mercanti can sign another million NGC labels.

• Options
    micotumicotu Posts: 58 ✭✭

Of all the recent releases, is this the one that will most likely retain value? they don't do reverse proofs every year, correct? and the mintage limits on these seem low.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think they could have botched things up more than they did if they were trying.

• Options

you don't buy coins from the mint based upon retaining or increasing in value

you buy them because you like them

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

Wrong and wrong. I buy them for others and use the money to get what I want at a discount.

• Options
    edited August 18, 2021 2:54PM

flipping is a different story and does not address the unwritten hold nature of the question

• Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

@JimTyler said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Wrong and wrong. I buy them for others and use the money to get what I want at a discount.

It depends on my motivation. I may buy to keep for myself or to flip to pay for other coins. However, I have never bought a coin to lose money.

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2021 3:07PM

Seagulls..come in s_ _t and leave. Surprised it took this long

• Options

Could be longer to sell out because the website stands no chance

This discussion has been closed.