191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing available anywhere. I guess the Morgan drop has them busy

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

Well this is my last post here. I pulled the trigger on a 2006 slabbed reverse proof ase ,🙀for similar money.

• Options
    OLCOLC Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any movement with the 9-25 batch of S Proof Silver eagles that came available other then processing?

• Options
    FlipsFlips Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

@OLC said:
    Anybody have any movement with the 9-25 batch of S Proof Silver eagles that came available other then processing?

Wondering the same thing. Its processing but hasn't pinged my card.

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope.

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

Processing-same

• Options
    spotthedogspotthedog Posts: 313 ✭✭✭

I received mine in the last 2 days.

• Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    edited October 24, 2021 5:33AM

I missed original release. I'll pick up a 70 from a 3rd party, or maybe not. A bit pricey.

• Options
    fox9487fox9487 Posts: 282 ✭✭✭

I am considering cancelling most if not all of my 9/25 orders which total 25 coins. Demand is certainly waning and who knows when the heck they will even ship.

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP
  • Options
    DotStoreDotStore Posts: 702 ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday I received my order placed on 9/23.
    My order on 9/25 is Processing (cc has NOT been pinged for my 9/25 order).

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

I called the Mint yesterday and had them cancel all my 9-25 orders.

• Options
    CXDCXD Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2, 2021 5:50AM

I'm thinking of cancelling a 3 coin order made on 8/12 at 12:07 est. (release day). Now, I have received 8 coins ASE-S ordered that day and mornings after...... but something is askew with the US Mint and their pathetic responses to the customer base. I guess its a (better than) "Meatloaf" type situation where 8 out of 11 ain't bad! ;)

• Options
    OLCOLC Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

@Flips said:

@OLC said:

Wondering the same thing. Its processing but hasn't pinged my card.

I had a card get hit for one of my 9-25 orders. I have a ship method chosen. Will see what happens.

• Options
    edited November 8, 2021 9:57PM

Mine haven’t moved an inch although when I call, the automated response after I enter my order number is “your order is expected to ship today” which it has been for a while.

• Options

Anyone have any s proofs ship lately? I called about my orders and the rep said it is on hold like everyone else. She also said that they release holds on hundreds of orders at a time and then it will ship. I call BS on that.

What’s going on over there? Are they trying to recover from the Morgan/peace shipments before shipping out other orders?

• Options
    Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

My CC was just pinged today. Hoping it ships soon! Order was 9/29. My last 2021 order to ship…

• Options

I have some orders from the 25th that haven't moved...

• Options

Well the CC was charged on 11/10 but still has not shipped. Anyone else still waiting on one of these? It’s my only outstanding 2021 order.

• Options

Due to slow shipping from the Mint, hence my dealer canceled the deal. Now I have 15 coins (5 boxes) in the closet collecting dust.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Order placed: 8/22/2021

Problem: payment method blank

Order still shows “processing” but have received no email to fix it

Some time next year I’m going to let them know they have a bit more work to do

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mountain_goat said:
    Due to slow shipping from the Mint, hence my dealer canceled the deal. Now I have 15 coins (5 boxes) in the closet collecting dust.

Time to find a new dealer, unless there was a delivery date in the original agreement.

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    Order placed: 8/22/2021

Problem: payment method blank

Order still shows “processing” but have received no email to fix it

Some time next year I’m going to let them know they have a bit more work to do

Have you called? I had to call twice to fix the same payment issue plus a payment issue for the Morgan’s. You don’t need to wait for the email.

Funny enough, I just got today’s email and low and behold it has shown up! Status still shows processing on the Mint site!

• Options

I’m not going to accept the order.

I want the order to go a ridiculous amount of time then let the mint know their system still needs some fixes.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:

I want the order to go a ridiculous amount of time then let the mint know their system still needs some fixes.

I understand the frustration but the refund process is even more painful - you should expect it to take quite awhile.

If you don’t want the coin and haven’t been charged, calling to cancel is the easiest way.

You are unlikely to teach the mint a ‘lesson’ and will probably become more frustrated in the process!

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

@J2035 said:

@MsMorrisine said:

I understand the frustration but the refund process is even more painful - you should expect it to take quite awhile.

If you don’t want the coin and haven’t been charged, calling to cancel is the easiest way.

You are unlikely to teach the mint a ‘lesson’ and will probably become more frustrated in the process!

Oh I have a feeling that Ms.M knows exactly what is going to happen 😉

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:

@MsMorrisine said:

@J2035 said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Oh I have a feeling that Ms.M knows exactly what is going to happen 😉

I know, but had to try.

• Options

Personally I’m waiting till Valentines Day or later to check the price on slabs. After hearing that they are going to make these in proof and uncirculated. Then reverse proof? I don’t think I want anything else from this commemorative series. Proof maybe but those that think these are part of the original series how
    many reverse proofs did they make originally? But I digress. Sorry 🤨

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Personally I’m waiting till Valentines Day or later to check the price on slabs. After hearing that they are going to make these in proof and uncirculated. Then reverse proof? I don’t think I want anything else from this commemorative series. Proof maybe but those that think these are part of the original series how

Right rant, wrong thread

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

@Jzyskowski1 said:

Right rant, wrong thread

Most the threads I have seen recently are blue and in the holders or struck on the 2021 Morgan silver dollars

• Options

my order showed 0 balance. I called, one pinged my card then dropped off and it's broken again. I called today and the lady called her "manager" and she said they are going to fix all my orders.. We shall see...

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

@Jzyskowski1 said:

Right rant, wrong thread

Dang it. Sorry about that 😂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file